Classic interface has absorbed the best traditions of the game. Our unique tips and tactical advice will help you solve over 20k tactical chess problems.
Playing chess has never been so easy!
- The range of difficulties from trivial to professional.
- Ability to track performance via statistics and graphs.
- More than 20k tactical chess problems are provided to be solved
Download one of the best free chess simulator for Android now!
Keywords: TacticTrainer, tactic trainer, chess trainer, tactic, chess tactic, chess problem, puzzle, chess, competition, boardgame, mobile chess, classic chess
-International Chess Master Armen Ambartsoumian (Coach of the U.S.A. World Youth Chess Team)
Learn to play chess for free with Coach Jay, who has taught chess to over 35,000 kids! Don't just learn how the pieces move, learn how to think like a chess player! The best proven method for teaching chess for kids!
Here's how Coach Jay's Chess Academy works: A new chess concept is introduced and then a series of puzzles follow, each of increasing difficulty. By the time you've finished the chess puzzles and practiced the concept, a new chess lesson is introduced. By breaking the puzzles up into levels, you'll practice not just checkmate puzzles, but defense, endgame, strategy and tactics! By the time you've made it through all 150 fun lessons and 1250+ tricky chess puzzles, you'll be tournament ready!
Master all five chess disciplines to become a well-rounded chess player! Including:
Checkmate: In-Your-Face Mate, Sacrifice Bait, Diagonal and Knight Mates, Combo Mates and more!
Defense: Escaping Check, Deflections, Saving Moves and more!
Endgame: Passed Pawns, The Buddy System, Zugzwang & Opposition, and more!
Strategy: Smart Capture, Openings, Pawn Chains, Knight Outposts and more!
Tactics: Forks, Pins, Skewers, X-Ray Attacks, Discoveries and more!
Coach Jays Chess Academy has been tested with hundreds of kids AND adults and is the fastest, easiest and most FUN way to go from absolute beginner to tournament ready. It's not just for kids! So put your chess practice into overdrive!
CHECK you later!
Features and advantages of the game:
- The game presents 20 different animals, both domestic and wild, along with the sounds they produce for the toddler to learn and appreciate. The appearance of animals is introduced by a bunch of funny pictures, while their sounds can always be heard on the other end of the line. Communication with animals helps to develop kid’s interpersonal skills and curiosity.
- The simple game will help your child learn the numbers, which it furnishes in bright and colorful buttons and addicting games.
- The opportunity to make a call, with the selected animal picking up the phone after a few buzzers, is the most exciting part of the game. A whole zoo is awaiting for the kid in the phone book. Here are: squirrel, sheep, snake, goat, cow, kitten, chicken, rooster, lion, elephant, horse, mouse, monkey, panda, penguin, parrot, pig, dog, tiger and duck.
- The simple and intuitive game interface causes no difficulties even for children of kindergarten age.
How to play in our kindergarten game:
- Call up an animal. Hit the call button to see the full list of animals as pictures in the phone book. The kid touches the picture he or she likes and the animal takes the call within a few seconds.
- Play with the buttons. The arcade mini-game requires the child to focus attention on the buttons shown on the screen. When the game begins, one of the buttons starts tilting. The task is to hit the wobbling one to score. If the child misses, the button will continue to swing until being hit.
- Take calls from the animals. Now and then, you will receive calls from your animal friends!
“Babyphone” can be easily transformed from a simple preschool game into a genuine discovery educational tool for improving your child's skills. The way you first introduce the numbers to your toddler is crucial, since it should be exciting enough to spark the interest in the kid. Tell your babe about the numbers displayed on the screen. Toddler games are very helpful for nanny and babysitter that help infants learn and play without parent assist.
Learning about new animals will broaden the outlook of your toddler and help develop the skill to distinguish between the sounds they make. Come up with some rhymes to the names of the animals for your child to remember them easier. These could be, for example, 'a goat on the road' or 'a cat in a hat' etc. All the animal sounds presented in the game are clear and distinct, so the young player is unlikely to confuse them. The unusual presentation of the sounds in the form of a phone call is bound to give a greater effect than a simple explanation of what this or that animal says. You can also play “Babyphone” with your child while going out for a walk. Upon catching sight of a cat or dog, offer the kid to call up the animal and listen to what it says.
The button-hitting part of the game will help solidify the newly obtained knowledge about numbers. Encourage your child not only to touch the tilting buttons, but to name the numbers depicted in them, that will help them at school in future. When hit, buttons produce piano sounds. Offer your child to compose a melody of their own on this virtual piano. Such creative activity is certain to keep your kid busy for a rather long while with funny games.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. And to keep the romance of your home, let your son or daughter to play our games. Teaching and entertaining at the same time, it will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
Give your Boo cute looks and share his best moments with your friends. Boo is all the fun of owning a pet right in your hands. Are you ready for your baby Boo?
Learn more and find exclusive My Boo content on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MyBooGame
• ADOPT your Boo, give it a special name and watch it grow up! It’s so cute!
• DRESS him up with countless outfits to give your Boo the best look! Just they way you want!
• FEED Boo with candy, cookies, fruits, pizza or even sushi for a treat! Yummy!
• TICKLE, play keepie uppie, trampoline or jump rope with your Boo to keep him happy and smiling!
• TUCK your Boo in when the day is over and Boo is tired!
• BATH your Boo to keep it clean and happy!
• DECORATE every room of your Boo's house with dozens of awesome items!
And a lot more! There’s always so much to do in My Boo!
You will never get tired of your cute little pet monster!
Have fun with exciting mini games and earn coins to buy items and food for your Boo!
• Boo Finder - Find the missing Boos
• Boo Balloons - Pop all the balloons
• Boo Mix - Match Boos in a 2048 style game
• Piano Boo - Tap the Boos and avoid the white tiles
• Collecting - Collect the falling Boos
• Flap Boo - Flap your wings and help Boo fly
• Boo Hop - Jump as high as you can with your Boo in a platform game
• Basket Boo - How many points can you score in this basketball game?
• Odd Boo Out - Spot the different Boo within the group
• Boo Slide - Solve small puzzles and collect the stars on your way
• Booblegum - Blow big bubblegum bubbles with Boo
• Whack Boo - Tap the Boos popping out from the chimneys
• Bowling - Slide your Boo to hit others and score points
• Jumping - Tilt your device to help Boo collect food
• Sorting - Sort and pack different foods
• Memory - The classic card matching game
• Matching - A match-3 style game to combine Boos
• Bubble Pop - Launch and combine Boos of the same color
And many more to come! Free new mini games with the updates of My Boo!
Millions of kids and adults are already playing with their own virtual pet Boo!
Your baby Boo is just waiting for you! What are you waiting for? Get yours now! It’s free!
A NOTE FOR THE PARENTS
My Boo is the perfect game for children. It includes educational mini games with positive affirmation to develop children’s counting, memory, reasoning, reflexes, coordination and motor skills. It focuses on making your child learn by playing. Every activity involves a different set of skills making it a complete educational experience. Don’t forget to try our other virtual pet games, including My Virtual Pet, My Virtual Dog, My Virtual Cat and My Virtual Hamster!
Please note! This game is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money. Some features and extras mentioned in the description may also have to be purchased for real money.
The task of an application called "Animal farm for the kids" is to present the basic work in the countryside. It will allow your child to meet the basic animals (such as chickens, ducks, cows, pigs) and activities in the country. The child also learns where does the milk, cheese, honey come from, how to fix a fence or replace the tires on the tractor.
This knowledge will be gained by performing tasks such as unscrewing the wheels in the tractor (by moving the wrench on the nut), mowing the grain, feeding animals and many others.
This application teaches a cause and effect relationship and stimulates the child's senses through image, sound and touch.
The application is designed for kids between 2 and 4 years, but my baby loves it as well, although he's only 2.5 years old. This application was created by me as a parent, so that the child could more easily get to know the world around them on cloudy days when going out for a walk is not so simple.
I intend to develop this application, so I will be grateful for any suggestions and advice.
WE ALSO ENCOURAGE YOU TO EVALUATE THE APPLICATION. If interest in the application is high, we will certainly create new scenes.
In case of any errors in the game, please contact us by email!
Have a nice use of the application, and the same a nice upbringing of loved and capable toddlers!
Take Cheddar the Mouse on a fun journey of discovery as he meets new friends and uncovers the mysteries of the wonderful game. On his travels, Cheddar has to solve exciting puzzles that help him learn the basics of chess.
The brave little mouse provides an ideal introduction to the basics of the game for younger children - even kids as young as five can enjoy playing with Cheddar. The little hero makes learning so much fun and so easy - every lesson is a colourful cartoon game that keeps the youngest players' interest.
Over time, the little wanderer can improve his game and become a true Grandmaster, ready to play a game of chess with the King himself! And who knows - Cheddar could introduce chess to the next Kasparov!
APPROVED BY GARRY KASPAROV
The Grandmaster himself endorsed the development of the game
Based on the in-school program MiniChess (Kids learn through play)
MAKES LEARNING FUN AND EASY
Get the kids to explore the world of chess through play
SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES
Kids aged five and up can enjoy playing with Cheddar
Bright, cheerful characters and an interesting plot keep players' interest
All dialogue is recorded by professional voice actors using great kid-friendly scripts