Classic interface has absorbed the best traditions of the game. Our unique tips and tactical advice will help you solve over 20k tactical chess problems.
Playing chess has never been so easy!
- The range of difficulties from trivial to professional.
- Ability to track performance via statistics and graphs.
- More than 20k tactical chess problems are provided to be solved
Download one of the best free chess simulator for Android now!
Keywords: TacticTrainer, tactic trainer, chess trainer, tactic, chess tactic, chess problem, puzzle, chess, competition, boardgame, mobile chess, classic chess
-International Chess Master Armen Ambartsoumian (Coach of the U.S.A. World Youth Chess Team)
Learn to play chess for free with Coach Jay, who has taught chess to over 35,000 kids! Don't just learn how the pieces move, learn how to think like a chess player! The best proven method for teaching chess for kids!
Here's how Coach Jay's Chess Academy works: A new chess concept is introduced and then a series of puzzles follow, each of increasing difficulty. By the time you've finished the chess puzzles and practiced the concept, a new chess lesson is introduced. By breaking the puzzles up into levels, you'll practice not just checkmate puzzles, but defense, endgame, strategy and tactics! By the time you've made it through all 150 fun lessons and 1250+ tricky chess puzzles, you'll be tournament ready!
Master all five chess disciplines to become a well-rounded chess player! Including:
Checkmate: In-Your-Face Mate, Sacrifice Bait, Diagonal and Knight Mates, Combo Mates and more!
Defense: Escaping Check, Deflections, Saving Moves and more!
Endgame: Passed Pawns, The Buddy System, Zugzwang & Opposition, and more!
Strategy: Smart Capture, Openings, Pawn Chains, Knight Outposts and more!
Tactics: Forks, Pins, Skewers, X-Ray Attacks, Discoveries and more!
Coach Jays Chess Academy has been tested with hundreds of kids AND adults and is the fastest, easiest and most FUN way to go from absolute beginner to tournament ready. It's not just for kids! So put your chess practice into overdrive!
CHECK you later!
The task of an application called "Animal farm for the kids" is to present the basic work in the countryside. It will allow your child to meet the basic animals (such as chickens, ducks, cows, pigs) and activities in the country. The child also learns where does the milk, cheese, honey come from, how to fix a fence or replace the tires on the tractor.
This knowledge will be gained by performing tasks such as unscrewing the wheels in the tractor (by moving the wrench on the nut), mowing the grain, feeding animals and many others.
This application teaches a cause and effect relationship and stimulates the child's senses through image, sound and touch.
The application is designed for kids between 2 and 4 years, but my baby loves it as well, although he's only 2.5 years old. This application was created by me as a parent, so that the child could more easily get to know the world around them on cloudy days when going out for a walk is not so simple.
I intend to develop this application, so I will be grateful for any suggestions and advice.
WE ALSO ENCOURAGE YOU TO EVALUATE THE APPLICATION. If interest in the application is high, we will certainly create new scenes.
In case of any errors in the game, please contact us by email!
Have a nice use of the application, and the same a nice upbringing of loved and capable toddlers!
vehicles puzzles for toddlers is an educational and entertaining game.
It is a nice, simple, fun, and colorful game for toddlers and kids! Play with vehicles puzzles!
A lot of different puzzles and many vehicles to keep your kid busy.
Easy to learn and to control:
-touch the screen and drag the vehicle on the right place
-interact with all the elements on the screen when a puzzle is solved
-when a puzzle is completed tap the arrow to change to the next level
Available for all screen resolutions and devices, including tablet device as Kindle and Samsung !
Simple and intuitive, your baby will have lots of fun for hours!
This educational game will help your toddler to improve skills in problem solving,
logical and cognitive skills, concentration and memory.
- high quality puzzle game for toddlers and preschool kids from ages 0 to 7 with very cute vehicles
- Easy to use and control
- fun for children
- learn to recognize vehicles and their sounds
- Simple for toddlers and babies with increasing difficulty
- Toddlers develop their fine motor skills by dragging and dropping puzzle pieces
- Play with your child or let them play alone
- use it to keep your baby or toddler occupied
- A lot of vehicles puzzles! 19 in the FULL version
- more than 60 vehicles in the FULL version: truck, tractor, excavator, bus, fire truck, train, boat, ships, motorcycle, airplane, police car, race car, helicopter, truck lift, forklift, bike and ambulance
- randomly generated puzzles! this educational game will never get old!
This is the FREE version (Ads supported),
If your kid likes this app, then you can buy the FULL version
with more puzzles, more vehicles and no ads
Fun and enjoyable to learn and play with great colorful puzzles, this is a must have app!
A lot of educational truck puzzles for toddlers and young kids!!
Your child will admire every kind of vehicle and will hear realistic sound effects!
Features and advantages of the game:
- The game presents 20 different animals, both domestic and wild, along with the sounds they produce for the toddler to learn and appreciate. The appearance of animals is introduced by a bunch of funny pictures, while their sounds can always be heard on the other end of the line. Communication with animals helps to develop kid’s interpersonal skills and curiosity.
- The simple game will help your child learn the numbers, which it furnishes in bright and colorful buttons and addicting games.
- The opportunity to make a call, with the selected animal picking up the phone after a few buzzers, is the most exciting part of the game. A whole zoo is awaiting for the kid in the phone book. Here are: squirrel, sheep, snake, goat, cow, kitten, chicken, rooster, lion, elephant, horse, mouse, monkey, panda, penguin, parrot, pig, dog, tiger and duck.
- The simple and intuitive game interface causes no difficulties even for children of kindergarten age.
How to play in our kindergarten game:
- Call up an animal. Hit the call button to see the full list of animals as pictures in the phone book. The kid touches the picture he or she likes and the animal takes the call within a few seconds.
- Play with the buttons. The arcade mini-game requires the child to focus attention on the buttons shown on the screen. When the game begins, one of the buttons starts tilting. The task is to hit the wobbling one to score. If the child misses, the button will continue to swing until being hit.
- Take calls from the animals. Now and then, you will receive calls from your animal friends!
“Babyphone” can be easily transformed from a simple preschool game into a genuine discovery educational tool for improving your child's skills. The way you first introduce the numbers to your toddler is crucial, since it should be exciting enough to spark the interest in the kid. Tell your babe about the numbers displayed on the screen. Toddler games are very helpful for nanny and babysitter that help infants learn and play without parent assist.
Learning about new animals will broaden the outlook of your toddler and help develop the skill to distinguish between the sounds they make. Come up with some rhymes to the names of the animals for your child to remember them easier. These could be, for example, 'a goat on the road' or 'a cat in a hat' etc. All the animal sounds presented in the game are clear and distinct, so the young player is unlikely to confuse them. The unusual presentation of the sounds in the form of a phone call is bound to give a greater effect than a simple explanation of what this or that animal says. You can also play “Babyphone” with your child while going out for a walk. Upon catching sight of a cat or dog, offer the kid to call up the animal and listen to what it says.
The button-hitting part of the game will help solidify the newly obtained knowledge about numbers. Encourage your child not only to touch the tilting buttons, but to name the numbers depicted in them, that will help them at school in future. When hit, buttons produce piano sounds. Offer your child to compose a melody of their own on this virtual piano. Such creative activity is certain to keep your kid busy for a rather long while with funny games.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. And to keep the romance of your home, let your son or daughter to play our games. Teaching and entertaining at the same time, it will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
In this puzzle game for kids and adults you can choose whether to use 6, 9, 12 or 16 pieces, adjusting the difficulty to the appropriate skill level.
This educational app for kids and adults includes stunning cute dog pictures and fun rewards to pop.
- Lots of cute dogs!
- Fun rewards for each puzzle
- Play with 6, 9, 12 or 16 pieces
- Natural puzzle dynamics
- Intuitive navigation
- 30 puzzles to enjoy
For more fun, check out our other cool, fun and free apps for kids.
Like us on Facebook for news and updates: http://www.facebook.com/appfamily
Music: "Divertimento K131"
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Advantages of the Game:
- The game will easily teach your child nine various colors: red, pink, gray, brown, purple, blue, green, yellow and orange one. Each color comes along with three bright funny pictures matching the shade.
- The colors and the pictures are named in three languages: English, French, and Spanish. This allows the kid to learn over 30 foreign words, which will be very useful for the further study of the languages. Each word is pronounced clearly and distinctly.
- A fascinating mosaic mini-game behind the “Play” door will help to reinforce the newly acquired skills and to train the child's memory. The funny squeaking little mouse peeping out of the hole in the corner of the room every once and while brights up the game.
- The game interface is very simple and intuitive. Even the youngest children will be able to play it on their own.
How to Play:
- Learn your colors. The “Learn” door is for learning colors. After you open it, you'll be showed a certain color, along with its name being pronounced. Then, one-by-one, the game reveals three illustrative pictures to match the colour. For example, Lemon, Sun, and Chicken illustrate the yellow paint. The child will be amused by the bright cartoonish pictures that make the educational process highly entertaining.
- Learn foreign words. When the three pictures appear on the screen, the names of the objects, fruits or animals in them are also pronounced. Touch any of the pictures to hear its pronunciation again. Use the button in the upper left corner of the main screen to change the language.
- Test your knowledge. The “Play” door is for the mini-game. Come in to check the color recognition skills of your toddler and to revise the names of the colors. The child has to match each of the three painted canvas to the frame of similar color. If the pieces are drawn together correctly, the child will hear a word of praise.
Small kids often have troubles identifying and naming colors. The game allows the preschooler not only to learn his or her colors, but also to correlate them with different objects. It is very important for children 3 years old and under to notice the visual differences between colors. The best way to help them remember the new information is through playing games and using bright pictures. A great idea for parents would be to speak out the color of the object seen on the screen. For example, say, “Gray, the mouse is gray, can you say gray?” Then later ask, “What color is the mouse?” You can also do this exercise vice versa: ask your child to look at the three pictures and name their color.
The game offers three illustrative pictures for each color. But you can add on by asking your kid to name a few more objects of similar color. Such training can contribute to the cognitive development of your child by improving his or her memory and logical thinking. .
“Learning colors for kids” is a free game, which can be interesting not only for preschoolers, but for school children as well. Using this app is a great way to introduce some important foreign words to your child. The game allows for multiple repetition of the words pronounced, which makes them easier to memorize.
The application contains high quality HD pictures, nice funny music, and tons of fun.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. And to keep the romance of harmony and peace of your home, let your son or daughter to play our games. Teaching and entertaining at the same time, it will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
- Single and double player play options.
- Save and continue to play from where you left off.
- Black or white stone selection.
- To be able to get back and forth to see.
- Other features.
And when kids painting children Coloring in Princess coloring already. Share photos on Facebook to show off the results. Or save images stored in your phone or tablet as well.
With SparkChess, there are no layers of menus to navigate or settings to check - -it's all right there on one screen. Choose black or white pieces, pick from three opponents of varying skill levels and start playing.
Challenge your friends
If you feel confident with chess, test your skills against other human players. SparkChess has a very quick and intuitive online multiplayer mode. No signup required - just connect, choose an opponent and do your best. Leaderboards are updated hourly.
A premium version is also available, with many additional features for beginners and veterans alike:
Stuck? Get a little help
The game interface is extremely intuitive. Touch the piece you wish to move, and the spaces where it can be played instantly light up on the board. Touch the space you want to move it to and the piece appears there. If you change your mind, it's easy to switch to a different piece or undo your move. All moves are recorded in the upper-right box and captured pieces show up under the player's name at the top.
Learn as You Play
You can use it to learn the game and improve your skills. Tap on Help Me Move, and the app shows you the optimal move. Hit Analyse to render a color-coded view of the board that indicates which side has control of what squares. Select Show Visual Aids for an overlay that shows which squares are safe to move to and which aren't.
Instant or Delayed Replay
Want to go back and see how you got to this point? The Replay function allows you to go back as far as you like in the game (even to the start), then hit the Play button to recreate the action. You can also tap Undo Move as much as you want to back up and try a different strategy. Finally, if you'd like to set up the board in a particular way and play from there, just tap Edit Board and adjust the pieces. Don't worry--your computer opponent won't complain.
Another helpful feature is the ability to "freeze" your game at any point by saving it, then continue playing as before. If you end up losing ("Arggggh!"), you can pull the saved game from the archives and replay it from that point. Overwrite a saved game or add an additional saved game at any time. Or just start over and downgrade from Boris to Cody, whatever works best for you.
Meow Meow Star Acres is an island simulation game that can be played by just swiping the screen! After a long journey on the sea, the cats disembarked at a mysterious star-shaped island...
Let's explore Star Island and help the cats cultivate the fields and raise farm animals! You can use your crops to make butter, bake a cake, and learn all kinds of recipes. Share the food you make with your feline friends, and they'll give you coins and stars (experience points)! You can buy new tools and decorations with your coins... make this island unique!
The cats on Star Island can't wait to spend time with you!
[Meow Meow Star Acres Features]
***The controls are super simple! Just swipe the screen***
Not only adults, but small children can play as well! Gathering all your crops with one drag of the finger is effortless!
***Watch the cute cats as they work and play***
They cultivate the fields, cook, skip work, and sometimes get angry... just try to resist their cute mannerisms!
***Learning recipes is fun***
Baking cakes, squeezing juice, making cheese... every time you level up, the cats learn a new recipe!
***Experience their heartwarming island lifestyle***
Till the fields, raise chickens and cows, and make the island beautiful! This warm, laid-back paradise is waiting for you!
***Set sail and go on a boat journey to visit and explore your friends' islands! You might discover some lucky items there!***
***Android tablet compatibility***
***Switch device compatibility***
Recover game data by advance user registration. Super simple and stress-free!
***Safety measures to prevent accidental in-game purchases***
***Can be played offline too***
* Certain features requires a network connection.
Kuma the Bear's island simulation game Meow Meow Star Acres is free to download!
No complicated registration required!
~ People of all ages are welcome on Star Island ~
After a long journey by ship...
The cats arrived at a mysterious star-shaped island...
They cultivated the fields, built a hen house...
They built a small store...
The store will be ready soon ---
-Presented by COLOPL-
This is an educational math game for your kids and a perfect math workout for your kids also a perfect challenge for you - They are free!
» Additions - bringing two or more numbers (or things) together to make a new total.
» Subtractions - taking one number away from another.
» Multiplications - repeated addition.
» Divisions - Splitting into equal parts or groups. It is the result of "fair sharing".
» Sorting - sorting number as descending and ascending.
» Counting - Counting number from 1 to 100
Children are educated through a series of educational stages. They vary around the world, some countries describe the different stages in years, whereas other countries use a system of grades.
Baby Hazel had learned about tomato farming on her visit to grandma's farmhouse. She also develops an interest to grow tomato plants in her kitchen garden. But Hazel is too young for tomato farming and needs your help. Firstly, help Hazel to scoop out seeds from tomato and soak them in water. Next help her in picking necessities and supplies required for farming. Then go along with Hazel to the kitchen garden and help her in performing tomato farming activities such as making soil suitable for planting, sowing seeds, watering plants, spraying pesticides, and covering plants with vegetable cage. Finally help Hazel to prepare delicious tomato smoothie using tomatoes from her kitchen garden and feast on it.
Play with the little zebra, his friends and his entire family in this free app!
Zou's App is available in multilanguage.
From the animated series "Zou", adapted from the original books of Michel Gay.
Seen on Sprout :
Join Zou on Facebook :
Visit Zou website :
Give your Boo cute looks and share his best moments with your friends. Boo is all the fun of owning a pet right in your hands. Are you ready for your baby Boo?
Learn more and find exclusive My Boo content on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MyBooGame
• ADOPT your Boo, give it a special name and watch it grow up! It’s so cute!
• DRESS him up with countless outfits to give your Boo the best look! Just they way you want!
• FEED Boo with candy, cookies, fruits, pizza or even sushi for a treat! Yummy!
• TICKLE, play keepie uppie, trampoline or jump rope with your Boo to keep him happy and smiling!
• TUCK your Boo in when the day is over and Boo is tired!
• BATH your Boo to keep it clean and happy!
• DECORATE every room of your Boo's house with dozens of awesome items!
And a lot more! There’s always so much to do in My Boo!
You will never get tired of your cute little pet monster!
Have fun with exciting mini games and earn coins to buy items and food for your Boo!
• (NEW!) Boo Mix - Match Boos in a 2048 style game
• (NEW!) Piano Boo - Tap the Boos and avoid the white tiles
• Collecting - Collect the falling Boos
• Flap Boo - Flap your wings and help Boo fly
• Boo Hop - Jump as high as you can with your Boo in a platform game
• Basket Boo - How many points can you score in this basketball game?
• Odd Boo Out - Spot the different Boo within the group
• Boo Slide - Solve small puzzles and collect the stars on your way
• Booblegum - Blow big bubblegum bubbles with Boo
• Whack Boo - Tap the Boos popping out from the chimneys
• Bowling - Slide your Boo to hit others and score points
• Jumping - Tilt your device to help Boo collect food
• Sorting - Sort and pack different foods
• Memory - The classic card matching game
• Matching - A match-3 style game to combine Boos
• Bubble Pop - Launch and combine Boos of the same color
Free new mini games with the updates of My Boo!
Millions of kids and adults are already playing with their own virtual pet Boo!
Your baby Boo is just waiting for you! What are you waiting for? Get yours now! It’s free!
A NOTE FOR THE PARENTS
My Boo is the perfect game for children. It includes educational mini games with positive affirmation to develop children’s counting, memory, reasoning, reflexes, coordination and motor skills. It focuses on making your child learn by playing. Every activity involves a different set of skills making it a complete educational experience. Don’t forget to try our other virtual pet games, including My Virtual Pet, My Virtual Dog, My Virtual Cat and My Virtual Hamster!
Please note! This game is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money. Some features and extras mentioned in the description may also have to be purchased for real money.