Ассистент на русском - полноценный виртуальный помощник с голосовым управлением, понимающий устные запросы на естественном (!) русском языке. Задайте вопрос, получите быстрый и релевантный ответ.
Целых 7 дней Вы сможете пользоваться всеми возможностями ассистента абсолютно бесплатно, в том числе – услышать и оценить приятный женский голос и возможности всех без исключения сервисов в приложении. По истечению этого периода Вы сможете приобрести полную версию приложения!
✭✭✭«Вы просто человеческим языком говорите телефону, что вам надо и он тут же это понимает и запоминает.» – Lifehacker.ru
✭✭✭«Ассистент на русском языке» - это то приложение, которое должно обосноваться в вашем смартфоне раз и навсегда!» - AndroidInsider.ru
***ПЕРЕЧЕНЬ ФУНКЦИЙ Ассистента на русском***
1. ПОИСК ИНФОРМАЦИИ:
- Новости спорта (результаты игры любимой команды);
- Энциклопедия (Wikipedia, конвертер валют, калькулятор);
- Афиша кинотеатров (для Санкт-Петербурга и Москвы)
- Поиск любимых мест (по базе Google Places);
- Поиск новостей, изображений, видео и др.
2. ЕЖЕДНЕВНЫЕ ПОМОЩНИКИ:
- Прогноз погоды
- Навигация (легкий доступ к навигационным приложениям).
3. УПРАВЛЕНИЕ И НАБОР ГОЛОСОМ:
- Голосовой запуск приложений;
- Голосовой набор адресов сайтов;
- Звонок или смс абоненту из записной книжки;
- Виджет 1х1;
- Режим обучения;
Всё это и многое другое – ПО-РУССКИ и БЕСПЛАТНО!
ПОМНИТЕ: обязательно наличие установленного Голосового поиска/ввода от Google
► Открывать установленные приложения и популярные сайты. Скажите: «Открой Карты» или «Открой Яндекс точка ру»
► Показывать погоду. На день, на неделю, на выходные, в разных городах
► Быстро ставить любой будильник. «Буди меня по будням в 7:30 утра»
► Ставить напоминания. Достаточно сказать «напомни мне сходить в магазин вечером»
► Делать звонки и отправлять сообщения. Назовите абонента по имени и посмотрите на результат – неважно, написано имя по-английски или по-русски
► Искать места вокруг. Назовите улицу, город, станцию метро – ассистент легко найдет рестораны, магазины, жилые дома или фирмы рядом на картах Google
► Узнавать новости спорта. Простой поиск результатов и расписания матчей любимых команд (пока только футбол/хоккей)
► Искать киносеансы. Скажите:«кинотеатры в центре»,« где идет Война Миров Z»,«что идет в кино» и т.д.(сервис ПОКА доступен для Санкт-Петербурга и Москвы)
► Прокладывать маршруты до нужных мест. Скажите «поехали домой», ассистент предложит задать адреса, запомнит их и предложит на выбор Карты Google, Яндекс.Навигатор или Яндекс.Карты
► Переводить слова или целые фразы с одного языка на другой. Скажите «Переведи с русского на испанский слово дождь»
► Обучаться новым командам. Скажите «Сделай…когда я скажу…».Например: «Открой диктофон, когда я скажу текст».Ассистент предложит вам подтвердить сохранение команды и запомнит её
===ВОПРОСЫ И СЛОЖНОСТИ===
Дорогие пользователи! Мы не всегда можем быстро отвечать на комментарии в Google Play. По всем проблемам пишите: firstname.lastname@example.org, присоединяйтесь к обсуждениям ВКонтакте http://vk.com/assistant_ru и на форуме http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=395822
Скачивая и устанавливая данное приложение, Вы принимаете условия пользовательского соглашения, расположенного по адресу:http://www.voiceassistant.mobi/useragreement
Offline voice recognition available on Jelly Bean phones! More info here http://goo.gl/BQBh8
KLets primary goal is to get the stuff done by voice, in order to allow you to use your Android™ device when you can't touch or watch it, or when it is better to not do so.
It has been built on top of Voice-Recognizer and Text-To-Speech hand-free features of Android™, and it has been designed to have near zero screen interactions, in order to be fully controlled by voice.
It is currently developed and supported in English and Italian, however, it has been designed to be easily translated to new languages, so it is also available in the following languages thanks to contributions and professional translators:
Unsupported and incomplete translations are also available for Chinese. Check full translations list here: http://goo.gl/19On7Y
To contribute on translations or to request the access to the beta version, just check this page http://goo.gl/vRwlA .
Depending on your equipment, you can start KLets by a long press on the phisical search button, by pressing the green button on the application main screen, by pressing the button for voice calls of an Hands-Free bluetooth device (it must be compatible with your phone) and, using third part applications, by using the button of wired headphones (check the how-to at http://goo.gl/vCq1p ).
By now KLets can:
- Call a contact (with Skype support) or a phone number
- Send a message or an email to a contact
- Start playing of a song, a playlist, an album or all songs from an artist (supports only local phone media, and playlists, albums and artists media playing works only with Google Music Player, PowerAMP, Music PlayerPro and Winamp)
- Manage missed calls and unread messages
- Start the navigator to a destination or a contact with an address (using Google Navigator or Sygic)
- Stop the navigator (it works only with Google Navigator and it uses an hack, so it may not works on all phones)
- Start an application
- Add an event to the calendar
- Add a note to Evernote
- Set an alarm
- Tell you the current date and time, the battery or signal status and what you can say and how
- Execute a task defined in Tasker
- Listen for text copied into the clipboard
Additional commands are available inside a free plugin pack on play store: http://goo.gl/iPKOgj
Also, every activation phrase of every command can be customized inside KLets options, in order to meet any personal needs.
For common problems with bluetooth, license, voice recognition and everithing else, please check the FAQ here: http://goo.gl/9rqNN
Remember that KLets uses Voice Recognition technologies provided by Android phones (usually it is Google Voice Search, but alternative voice recognition engines can be used, like Vlingo), and that most engines require an internet connection (Google Voice Search requires it, but on Jelly Bean phones it can be configured to work in offline mode).
If you have any question, trouble or advice, please contact me by email or by support forum at http://goo.gl/b4wp0 , and remember to take a look at the application web site for latest news and info.
IMPORTANT: Russian users could need to install a Text-To-Speech engine for their language, because Russian phones usually miss it. Please look for it on play store with a search like this http://goo.gl/33QVj
When you can’t find the right thing to say, you don’t have to write at all. The new Google Keyboard supports hundreds of emojis, so you can express yourself in any Android app (Android 4.4 and up).
• Material design themes
• Personalized suggestions, corrections, and completions
• Keypress popup animations
• Emoji entry point and layouts (Android 4.4 and up)
• Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
• Space-aware Gesture Typing: just gesture through the space bar
• Voice Typing
• Dictionaries for more than 25 languages
• Advanced keyboard layouts
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones)
This application if for this people who write slowly in pc or computer, now you only have to dictate your notes, documents, exercise and Voice to Text send your to your email so you can edit in word or whatever you want.
Just say the contact name and tap the contact from the list of suggestions.
Created especially for driving mode usage.
* No need to assign voice tags to contacts
* Works in all languages supported by Google voice recognition
In order to define the language that will be detected from speech go to the android settings -> Language & Input -> Google voice typing -> Choose Input languages. The default settings will be automatic (english), better change it to the languages that you use (spanish, hebrew, etc.). Multiple languages can be selected.
Suggestions are welcome!
- Perform actions using speech, such as: Call, Sms, Navigate, Open Apps, Youtube search, Play media and Google search.
- Multiple languages supported by selection or speech action.
- Works with many Bluetooth devices.
- Support for android Froyo and up.
- Option to change your preferred navigation app while using the "Navigate" voice command.
Currently supports actions in English, Dutch, Finnish and Spanish
Speech Commander will help you performing simple tasks using Speech Recognition. Such as Calling a contact, Searching on Youtube or Navigating while on the go. You can also use your Bluetooth headset (or car kit/radio) to launch this app. This ensures that it is no longer needed to even look at the phone. More speech actions/commands will be added if there is demand.
Speech Commander currently supports Google's online Text to Speech Engine and the default Installed Text to Speech Engine. You can install a different TTS Engine (Such as SVOX Classic) for a custom voice.
This version does not contain Ads.
This voice search app uses Voice Search by Google.
- voice search on different languages (EN, RU, FR, DE, PL, IT, ES)
- voice search on Yandex search engine
- voice search on Google search engine
- voice search on Wikipedia (EN, RU, FR, DE, PL, IT, ES)
- voice search on YouTube video search engine
- voice search on Google Play
- all in one app (voice search on most of popular sites)
- choosing the right result of a voice recognition
- quick editing of your voice search request
Voice Search Advanced saves your time and makes your life easier!
So, if you need a good voice search app - Voice Search Advanced is a great choise!
(p.s. for now app has no widget, but quick search widget is coming soon)
- Camera LED flashlight : Use camera LED as a light source. LED flashlight
- Screen flashlight : Use screen as a light source. You can change colors and brightness. Color flashlight
- Transparent flashlight : ‘Camera + flashlight’ enables you to see even the dark and narrow space like under the furniture.
- Digital clock : Watch the big digital clock while using phone as a flashlight.
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED light, Camera view
- Internet, Access network state : Ads
Besides doing whatever you like, it can look whatever you like. Use avatar builder to choose any appearance for your Assistant.
The Assistant has been named:
★ New York Times: Top 10 Android App of the Year
★ Forbes: Top 10 Mobile App for Productivity
★ Red Herring Top 100 Global Winner
★ PC World: Best free Android apps
What else can your Assistant do?
It Remembers – As the Assistant learns about your favorite places, services, and preferences, it takes into account your current environment and schedule in order to provide the best suggestions and Assistant functions customized to you.
It Understands – There's no need to memorize any commands or learn any special tricks to make the Assistant work for you - just speak naturally, the Assistant will understand you.
It Cares – Your Assistant offers proactive assistance when it thinks you might need it - your best interests are always in mind.
It Speaks Your Language – The multilingual Assistant is available in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Cantonese, and it's currently learning many other languages.
It's Always at Your Service – Your Assistant is cross-platform: use the same Assistant on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
It Learns – Want your Assistant to respond or react in a specific way? Teach it to further improve its efficiency!
AVATAR EM : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.megalogica.assistentebr2_avatar1
Tutorial de instalação VOZ Luciana: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXZJRSp8JIo
ESTE APLICATIVO NÃO INCLUI VOZ ( SE NÃO TIVER PODE BAIXAR A DO GOOGLE : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.tts )
NAS "DEFINIÇõES - IDIOMA E ENTRADA" DO SEU EQUIPAMENTO, CONFIGURE A "PESQUISA POR VOZ" E "CONVERSÃO DE TEXTO EM VOZ" PARA PORTUGUÊS. NO ANDROID 4 É EM Configurações - Idioma de entrada - Saida de conversão de texto ou Em Configurações - Idioma - Inserção - Fala - Pesquisa de voz - Linguagem
NÃO FUNCIONA SE NÃO TIVER O "VOICE SEARCH" DA GOOGLE(gratuito) INSTALADO.
PODE RECONHECER MAL SE OUTRO APLICATIVO DE RECONHECIMENTO DE VOZ ESTIVER ABERTO. GOOGLE NOW POR EXEMPLO.
SE NA 1ª UTILIZAÇÃO O ASSISTENTE NÃO RESPONDE, TENTE "LIMPAR CACHE" EM "DEFINICOES"-"APLICATIVOS"-"ASSISTENTE BR2"
EM ALGUNS EQUIPAMENTOS NA 1ª VEZ PODE DEMORAR UNS 3 MINUTOS OU MAIS ATÉ ATIVAR O BOTÃO, SE O APP TIVER QUE BAIXAR ALGO. SE DEPOIS DESSE TEMPO O BOTÃO NÃO HABILITAR (ATIVAR) TEM QUE BAIXAR O "GOOGLE VOICE SEARCH"(gratuito).
Dúvidas ou problemas : email@example.com ou www.facebook.com/AssistenteBR2
Para ver lista de comandos falar "ajuda"
Para entrar nas definições do aplicativo falar "definições"
Assistente BR é um Assistente virtual para o seu dispositivo Android que usa a tecnologia de linguagem natural para responder a perguntas, executar tarefas, conectá-lo com vários serviços na web, como Google, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter.
O Assistente funciona com o smartphone para obter mapas, notícias e previsões metereológicas, enviar mensagens escritas (sms) , enviar e-mails, e fazer chamadas.
Não há necessidade de memorizar comandos especiais ou interfaces complexas - simplesmente falar na linguagem quotidiana e o assistente irá compreender e responder ao que você precisa.
Você também pode escolher o nome do assistente.
O Assistente funciona muito bem com as vozes da SVOX.
Problemas conhecidos: No Jelly Bean, o android pode "matar" o app quando está em background se o sistema ficar com a memória baixa.
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it's easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say "Ok Google" - when you're on your home screen, just say "Ok Google" to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
say "next" to move to the next line,
say "delete" to delete a word,
say "delete 5" to delete 5 words
say "delete 10" to delete 10 words and so on.
This app is great for creating to-do lists, grocery list, dictation, and other notes in general. You can also share your notes using your favorite app (Gmail, twitter, Google Hangout, SMS, etc).
This app requires Android's speech recognition system (Google Search app). Currently voice commands are supported in English, Russian, Spanish, French, German and Portugese. This app can still be used for regular speech to text (without voice commands for next line, delete, etc) in almost all languages supported by Android. It also needs Google Text to Speech if you are interested in Text to Speech features in the app.
SAMSUNG USERS: IF THE APP IS NOT WORKING MAKE SURE YOUR DEFAULT VOICE RECOGNITION ENGINE IS SET TO GOOGLE
Tags: Notepad, speech to text notepad, voice to text notepad, speech recognition, voice recognition, dictation notepad, to-do list , grocery list, speech to text converter, speech to text notes, voice transcription, voice transcribe, speech transcription, speech transcribe, dictate, transcribe, speech note, voice notepad, voice note
AutoVoice will allow you to add your own custom commands to Google Now as you can see in the promo video. :)
Control your Android device with your voice! Say commands from Google Now, with your Bluetooth headset or simply with your Android device from anywhere! You can even redirect all audio to your Bluetooth headset and also react to your Bluetooth headset button and do whatever action you want with it in Tasker.
Get started here: joaoapps.com/autovoice/
Check the FAQ here: http://joaoapps.com/autovoice/faq/
This version is limited to commands with 4 characters. If you want to unlock complete commands, you can do it in-app or buy the separate unlock key here: http://goo.gl/g8cKH
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoVoice is only usable as a plugin in Tasker. Please don't rate it negatively because of this.)
If you're planning to use it, please check if your Bluetooth headset works before buying the full version!
If your bluetooth headset fails to be recognized, please try disconnecting it from the phone, rebooting and reconnecting. This procedure is known to help in these situations.
Please contact me if anything is wrong and I'll respond to you promptly and try to fix it as soon as I can. Thank you.
AutoVoice is a Tasker plugin that gives you full control of your Android device with your voice or your bluetooth headset.
Another great advantage of AutoVoice is the ease of setup. AutoVoice uses regular Tasker conditions to react to your voice, so it's as easy as setting the command you want to react to and choosing the Task to perform, all from withing Tasker! Expect to take no more than 1 minute setting up a cool new voice command!
Watch this video by dkc to see what kind of awsome stuff is possible with AutoVoice: http://goo.gl/hqWcJ
These are all the conditions/actions that are available in Tasker:
- "AutoVoice Recognize" action (starts voice recognition with or without headset)
- "AutoVoice Control Bluetooth" action (lets you redirect all audio from your phone to the bluetooth device at any time; please note that the Bluetooth button stops responding if this is active)
- "AutoVoice Set Command Id" action (allows you to define the next command in a chain of commands)
- "AutoVoice Recognized" condition (lets you react to your voice commands and chain several commands together)
- "AutoVoice Recognition Failed" condition (lets you react when nothing was recognized in a voice prompt)
- "AutoVoice BT Pressed" condition (lets you react to a button press on your Bluetooth headset that is not necessarily associated with voice recognition... can do anything you want with it!)
- "AutoVoice BT Pressed (2)" same as above, but for secondary button function (on some headsets it's a long button press, on others it's a short button press)
After you do a voice command you can react to it in the "AutoVoice Recognized" condition in Tasker (works very much the same way as in AutoRemote, another joaomgcd app).
You can use the words you spoke in the corresponding entry task. Learn how to use these variables here: http://joaoapps.com/autovoice/variables/
- %avcomm (the whole command you spoke)
- %avcommnofilter (the whole command minus the the text you put as the command filter in the condition. Could be used for instance to get the part that you want in a "play song" command, e.g. filter:"play song", command: "play song XXX", %avcommnofilter will be "XXX")
- %avword1, %avword2, %avword3 etc are all the words in the command you spoke.
Disclaimer - full unlock version is incompatible with Lucky Patcher, Freedom, and possibly any other program designed to circumvent licensing protection.
You can enter numbers and operations voice.
Owners of devices with Android 4.1 and above can enter data voice OFF LINE .
For all other voice input by using on-line services Google. Decimal point is introduced by the words " point", " comma" , "and". Supports work with interest.
Possible to continue calculating ( " plus two" ) .
In the calculations "by hand" charges can be made by clicking on the " output field result."