Works with iPhone, BlackBerry and most of Bluetooth enabled phones.
If you have less than 100 Contacts, operation is 100% free.
For more than 100 Contacts, fee is about 1$, depending on your region and currency.
You can easily transfer Contacts from any Bluetooth enabled phone to Android:
• Transfer Contacts from a BlackBerry to Android;
• Transfer Contacts from an iPhone to Android;
• Transfer Contacts from an Android to Android;
• Transfer Contacts from a Nokia, LG, or any other classic device to Android;
• etc. (You get the picture)
With Copy To Read, simply copy some text, then listen to the text read back to you. Through the Text To Speech Output built in to Android almost any block of text can be read back to you through this app.
How to use Copy To Read?
It's simple as 1, 2, 3...
1. Highlight some text
2. Click copy
3. Sit back and listen
Want to make Copy To Read automatically start and stop the reader when you connect to a certain Wi-Fi network or bluetooth device?
-This feature is planned to be included into Copy To Read in a future release. However, you can currently accomplish this through using the app called Trigger or the app called Tasker (See below for instructions on using these methods).
Instructions for using Trigger:
1. Add a new task
2. Set your trigger type
3. Click the add new task button
4. Select "Open Activity" task under the "Applications & Shortcuts" section
5. Click next
6. Select application: Copy To Read
7. Select activity: StartReaderActivity or StopReaderActivity
Instructions for using Tasker:
1. Build a new profile that triggers using the type of event that you want (Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/other)
2. Link the profile to a new task
3. In the new task add a "Launch App" action under the "App" section
4. Find the Copy To Read app and hold down your finger on it for a few seconds
5. When the new dialog window appears select the StartReaderActivity or StopReaderActivity
While working on a desktop computer, there are several applications and shortcuts which make automatic text very easy. For example, on my Mac I use canned responses in gmail and tools like aText for other text I routinely type. But on my Android and iPad, these tools don't exist. So, we created a very simple tool that will allow you to save what is on your clipboard for later.
Canned Text can be used to store any often-used bits of text. This can include email signatures, tweets, support instructions, or just URLs you often send to people.
Canned Text will allow you to
--Save what is on your clipboard so you can use it later.
--Quickly copy a canned response to your clipboard to paste into email, Twitter, etc.
Here's how I use it . . .
1. I get a support email for another app (Ear Spy mostly) saying their unlock code does not work.
2. I open "Canned Text" and click the clipboard icon next to an canned response I saved earlier.
3. The canned text is copied to my clipboard (no messing around with long pressing to select).
4. I go back to the email and paste the text in. Simple
This app is ad-supported but ads can be removed via an in-app purchase.
And PLEASE leave a review and let us know what you think. But I know you hate leaving reviews . . . because I hate leaving reviews. So, if you can think of nothing to say . . .just leave a review saying “Gnarly” if you love it or “Bogus” if you hate it. Or, just say “Eh” if you have no opinion. However, I love full and honest reviews as they really help us . . . but anything is good.
Overpass is a mobile app development company based in the UK that actually makes money from its own apps as well as creating money-making apps for clients. We have our ideas and build them. We can build your ideas too. If you haven’t started creating your mobile app yet, you are already behind.
Find out more at http://www.overpass.co.uk
Contact us by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Circle us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+OverpassCoUk/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OverpassApps
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/OverpassLtd
Watch us on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/OverpassApps
Are you a blogger or content-creator and want to write about this app? Drop us a line and we’ll give you any images or information you need!
keywords: Canned Responses, Canned Text, Automatic Response, Automated Text
Because the expression used to calculate remains as a history, it becomes easy to find where to have miscalculated, and to compare two or more numerical results.
When a similar calculation is done many times, it is convenient because the numerical value can be recycled from the history.
The thing copied onto the clipboard by a long push on the numerical value of the history and the result can be done.
You can change to display of the comma from menu.
The advertisement is not displayed in a pay version.
- It operates since Android1.6.
- It is a confirmed operation by N-04C,GalaxyTab,SH-12C.
★★★ Feature List ★★★
• Floats over other apps, allowing true multitasking
• Several different themes that you can assign to individual notes or as a default
• Share notes with other applications, such as Dropbox, Evernote, or whatever else you use. hovernote works with the apps you already have.
• Autosave keeps track of all of the notes you write in the Recent Notes list
• Select and edit text using the Edit Toolbar
• Reading and writing to .txt files on your device
• Reading and writing to .txt files synced with a Dropbox App Folder (BETA)
• Can have an unlimited number of notes open simultaneously
• Android Wear support: create quick notes with your watch using either voice input or a tiny keyboard
• Configuration Options:
‣ Whether to keep a persistent notification after closing all of the notes, to quickly open a new note
‣ Whether to autosave a .txt file note
‣ Whether to hide the window controls when switching away from a note, to save screen space
‣ Window Transparency
‣ Font style and size
‣ Whether to automatically show the keyboard when you focus a note window
★★★ Suggestions, Bug Reports, etc? ★★★
If you have any questions please send me an email: email@example.com. Emails responded to on a best-effort basis.
I work on hovernote (sometimes) in my spare time. Development is typically slow.
The app is now free due to the new requirement for me to have my physical address on the app store page if I want to continue selling it.
(Used from Sharing dialog only)
* Supported Apps:
- Plume for Twitter
- Official Twitter (mobile and tablet versions)
- Google Play
- Google Keep
- Internet: Reporting bugs to the developers
- Accounts: To receive push notifications
[ Developed by @A7maDev_IT ]
It’s the surprisingly simple way to digitize, email, and share your photos, receipts, business cards, and notes.
Air Copy App Features:
• Scans wirelessly to your Android Phone instantly
• Creates full-color JPEG or PDF files
• Scans documents in 300-DPI or 600-DPI resolution
• Shows real-time preview of scan before you save
• Easy-to-use interface with intuitive controls
NOW WITH MATERIAL DESIGN!
Copy text from your PC to your Smart device's clipboard, and Paste text from your device's clipboard to your PC, instantly! All you need is the PC application, and the Android application on your device. No sign-in is required. (You do need to be signed in to your Google Account on your device since the application uses Google Cloud Messaging)
1. Download this app and the PC app. (http://www.altcopy.net/#download)
2. Run the PC app, and open the app on your device and complete the quick syncing process.
3. Start copying.
Copying to your Smart Device from your PC:
Highlight some text on your PC
Press the Copy Hotkey (Alt + C is the default)
The text will arrive on your device's clipboard.
Pasting from your Smart Device to your PC
Select some text on your Smart Device and copy it
Press the Paste Hotkey on your PC (Alt + V is the default)
The text will arrive on your PC's clipboard and be automatically pasted.
Alt-C doesn't require your smart device and your PC to be on the same network, as long as both are connected to the internet - and you're logged into your Google account on your device - you're good to go.
Get the PC app here: http://www.altcopy.net/#download
None of your data is stored on our servers at all - this includes data that identifies your device and PC as well as any text that is copied. All data is transferred via SSL to keep it secure.
This new online address book allows you to sync your contacts from your PC, mobile or tablet and combine them all on one safe place. Keeping your contacts organized and up to date has never been easier.
See the video tutorial here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MKLk6JpTIU
Features of Kylook – the only online address book you’ll ever need.
- You can import all your contacts safely and securely into Kylook and only you will have access to these details.
- If you add a new contact to your mobile, Kylook automatically synchronizes this update with all your other devices removing any duplications automatically.
- If your contacts update any of their contact details, Kylook will automatically synchronize their update into your address book keeping it always up to date.
- With Kylook you can convert your personal contact details into a QR Codes to share amongst friends and contacts. Simply scanning the code they can save your details directly into their address book.
- If you lose your mobile, don't worry. With Kylook you’ll never lose a contact again. Simply installing Kylook into the device again and logging into your account you can safely restore all your contacts.
- Kylook also allows you to create your own personal access codes to your e-Business card. These codes are called Kcodes.
- With your kcode you can share your details with whoever you wish. Instead of having to recite lengthy addresses you can just pass your kcode. You can also adjust which contact details people can see.
- By registering now with Kylook you can obtain your first Kcode for FREE.
- All your data belongs 100% to you. Kylook is in strict compliance with all data protection and security measures.
The Kylook APP is completely free and includes a wide range of functionality. Of course there are special plans for users (like business mans) that simply need MORE.
See this link for more information: http://www.kylook.com/en/app-for-free
Important: Kylook APP (Android version) sync all contacts from your local address book, Gmail and Yahoo contacts on your smartphone. Kylook import the SIM card contacts during the first sync (after the login). Reason: the SIM card is to slow
Droid Copy Lite is the free version of Droid Copy.
Lite will copy just 10 Contacts and 10 SMS Messages.
Check it out before you buy the full version.
IMPORTANT: Download Droid Copy Lite to your new Phone or Device i.e. the phone or device you want to transfer content to from your old or another phone or device.
Note! We strongly advise you to download the Droid Copy User Guide before using Droid Copy , especially if you are unfamiliar with Bluetooth procedures, i.e. pairing devices with Bluetooth. You can download the User Guide here: http://www.vmad.com/Droid_Copy_UserGuide.pdf
The full version will copy ALL
-SMS / Texts / MMS Messages
Bully Stop is a mobile (cell) phone application that helps you, your children and teenagers stop bullies and predators from contacting them on their mobile (cell) phone.
You can use Bully Stop to empower you and your children and teenagers. By putting Bully Stop on your child or teenager's phone you give them the ability to block calls and messages from people they don't want to hear from.
Bully Stop uses a Block List to block unwanted callers and texters. Simply insert the number you, your child or teenager wants block in the Block List and Bully Stop will block all calls and texts, your child or teenager will no longer receive calls and texts from the Bully.
However, even though your child will not see messages or calls from those on the Block List - Bully Stop maintains a password protected Call Log of all attempted contact with your child. The Call Log can then be used to approach the relevant people, parents, teachers or police and show proof that the bullying communication has taken place.
Note: some children may not want an app on their phone which contains the word 'Bully', in this case parents/guardians should download the iDecide app. iDecide contains the same features as Bully Stop but with a different name.
Bully Stop Key Features
You decide who can contact your child / teenager with voice calls, texts and pictures messages
You decide who your child / teenager can call and text (including picture messages)
Help prevent online child predators from contacting your child / teenager with calls and texts (including picture messages)
Monitor all incoming and outgoing calls and texts on your child / teenagers mobile with the Bully Stop Call Log and so have proof of bullying
Use the password protected Bully Stop Call Log to monitor for inappropriate contact with adults
Camera Stop helps to combat:
-Mobbing photos and videos;
-Sexting photos and videos
-Photos and video of teachers in school
-Inappropriate photos and video of employees
-Industrial espionage, photo's of company secrets, products, procedures
All Android phones have a camera, however a camera phone is not always suitable for example; in school and in certain places of work.
Camera Stop will allow students and employees to bring their phone to school or work where camera phones are not permitted.
Camera Stop prevents the camera on a phone working, while allowing the user access the other smartphone features.
Camera Stop has a scheduler feature, allowing the camera to be disabled during specific times and days, for example during schools hours and work hours.
Camera Stop is password protected which stops the camera being reactivated.
iDecide gives you control over who can contact you with calls, texts and picture messages. iDecide puts you in charge of your incoming calls and texts, iDecide allows you to block nuisance callers, Marketeers, stalkers or someone you regret giving your number to. iDecide also keeps a password protected Call Log so you can check/monitor all blocked calls.
iDecide Key Features
Blocks stalkers from calling and texting you.
Blocks bullies from calling and texting you.
Blocks cold callers and marketeers from calling you.
Blocks callers who hide their number.
Keeps a password protected call log of all incoming calls.