Use your Android Device to control your VBOX Player or TV and enhance your VMedia experience.
The free VBOX Android application allows you to:
* Control your VBOX Player from your mobile device
* Find something to watch by searching for movies, shows, actors, or directors and easily launch the content on your VBOX player.
* Browse, add, and rate VMedia TV channels and VOD
* Quickly launch your favorite TV, VOD and CloudTV channels and shows
* Enter text using your device's keyboard
* Name and switch between multiple VBOX Players
* Enjoy your Android device's photos, music, and video on your VBOX Player using DLNA
To use this app, you must connect your Android device to the same network as your VBOX Player. Certain features require compatible VBOX Players.
HAVING TROUBLE FINDING YOUR VBOX PLAYER?
Note: If the app does not recognize your VBOX Player (you see a “Make sure your VBOX Player is powered on and connected to your home network” message after you sign in or "Unable to find VBOX Player"), try refreshing VBOX from a remote control or going to VBOX settings and performing logout/login. This will wake your VBOX Player on your home network. Then, select “Discover” in the VMedia Remote app.
Go to http://www.vmedia.ca/support/ for FAQs or to get help.