The ideal application for Data Center Administrators who want to have a life outside of work too! :) It does not replace your vSphere® Client, but it comes really close to it.
iVMControl allows you to connect remotely and securely to your Virtualization Hypervisors and monitor the activity on the hosts and on the VMs. You will be able to check alarms, events and task status, see the status of every host and VM, the operating system installed, the power state, the status and version of your vmtools, check if any VM has raised an alarm and so on.
You can also remotely power on, power off or suspend virtual machines, enter or exit maintenance mode, reboot, disconnect or reconnect your ESX hosts.
You can see the graphs for the CPU usage, memory, NIC card usage, HDD usage for both VMs and Hosts, you can make/restore/manage snapshots of VMs.
In addition, we offer VMotion support and screenshots for VMs (more to come...)
A WiFi connection is recommended, but not required. You can also use VPN connections if you have a VPN client on your device.
For slower connections, you might want to tweak your connection timeout parameter (by default 30 sec).
Visit iVMControl's Facebook page here:
** NOTE ** Please note that for ESXi *FREE*, Vmware decided to offer read-only access to the management APIs. This applies to all management applications, and is enforced by Vmware. What this means for iVMControl is that if you have a FREE ESXi, you will be able to use only the 'read-only' (monitoring) functions of iVMControl. If you have a paid license of ESXi (Essentials license is enough) this does not apply to you.
Console support for ESX/vCenter.
Please note that regardless of the connection point (ESX(i)/vCenter), the console connects *directly* to the ESX host where the VM you want to monitor resides. This implies you need to make sure that your ESX hosts have IP addresses that are *routable*, otherwise you will not be able to access the VNC console; you need to make sure that the port configured (in the range 5900-5999) is allowed through your firewall for each ESX device you want to connect to.
Furthermore, please make note of the fact that only the 8-character password is encrypted with the standard VNC client. All VNC client traffic is sent unencrypted across the network. If security is a concern in your organization, you need to be aware of this. You can disable your VNC terminal once you are done with the Console session (use Configure Console and disable VNC altogether).
VMWare Tools needs to be installed on each and every VM that is monitored through iVMControl's console connection. Check the Vmware knowledge base on other requirements:
Please contact us with questions, that's what the contact button is for :)
IMPORTANT NOTE: A VMware Horizon virtual desktop or hosted application is required to use the VMware Horizon Client for Android. Contact your IT department for further assistance.
NEW – LEAVE THE DESKTOP BEHIND WITH HOSTED APPLICATIONS
VMware Horizon 6 now supports hosted applications in addition to virtual desktops. With hosted applications, leave the desktop behind, jump directly to your apps, and run them like local Android apps.
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS - Available with Horizon View 5.2 and later.
Unity Touch bridges the gap between your touch screen and your Windows applications. With Unity Touch, you can easily browse, search, and open Windows applications & Files, choose favorite applications and Files, and easily switch between running applications all without the Start Menu or Task Bar.
The adaptive capabilities of the PCoIP display protocol make your virtual desktop fast and responsive regardless of whether you are connecting over your corporate WiFi network or over cellular data at a local café.
SECURE FROM ANY LOCATION
At your desk or away from the office you’re always secure with VMware Horizon. Leverage smart card authentication with the Biometric Associates baiMobile smart card readers. Use the newly integrated RSA soft token and you don't even need to leave the VMware Horizon client to enter your RSA SecureID token for login.
NOTE REGARDING APPLICATION PERMISSIONS: When you install the VMware Horizon Client, you will be prompted to allow the app to read phone status and identity. These permissions are due to the integrated RSA SDK and the RSA soft token feature. For security purposes, the RSA SDK requires access to the phone state, device's network state and Wi-Fi state in order to verify the device's identity.
For more information, refer to RSA FAQ: http://www.rsa.com/android/help120.htm
1. Access your VMware Horizon Windows virtual desktop or hosted applications on the go from your Android device
2. Set up and connect easily with VMware Horizon integration
3. PCoIP-only connectivity for optimal interactive performance
4. Get work done with support for Unity Touch, native Android gestures, and full screen trackpad
5. Supports English, German, French, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese
Use the My VMware app to view the following information whether you are connected or offline:
• License key data
• My VMware users and permissions
• VMware Knowledge Base articles
• The status of your Support Requests
• Support contract and order information
• Emergency Support -Severity 1 Support Request feature for Business & Mission Critical Support entitlements
All information is displayed at the company account level, making it easier to keep track of VMware products and support as your organization changes and grows.
** IMPORTANT NOTICE: A My VMware profile is required to use the My VMware app. To access your profile or register (at no cost), go to my.vmware.com.
Support for the My VMware app is available only through the VMware community. Click the App Support button or go to http://www.vmware.com/go/myvmwaremobile to post questions to the VMware community.
vSphere Mobile Watchlist brings the following key capabilities to vSphere administrators on the go:
EASILY CREATE WATCHLISTS: Search for and select a subset of VMs and hosts from your VMware vCenter Server and/or ESXi inventory to monitor in one or multiple watchlists.
VMs and HOSTS AT A GLANCE: Review the status of selected Watchlist VMs and hosts from your device including state, configuration details, resource usage, health alerts, view of the VM console, and related objects.
DISCOVER: Alerts are linked to pertinent diagnostic information from the VMware Knowledge Base, as well as articles from the Web.
REMEDIATE REMOTELY: Remediate problems directly from the device by powering on/off, resuming/suspending, connecting/disconnecting, or restarting VMs and/or hosts — or for situations where on-site remediation is required, share alert(s) along with recommended solutions in an email to team members back at the datacenter.
vSphere Mobile Watchlist is compatible with Android 4+.
NOTE: A VMware vSphere installation (5.0 and above) is required to use VMware vSphere Mobile Watchlist. Access to vSphere infrastructure may require a secure access method such as VPN on a mobile device. Contact your IT department for further assistance.
Support and tips for using VMware vSphere Mobile Watchlist are provided via VMware Communities at http://www.vmware.com/go/vspheremobile
Please note that support for vSphere Mobile Watchlist is not available through VMware’s telephone support hotline or Global Support Services.
Major VMware, Windows, Active Directory, SSH, Telnet, Amazon Web Services, RDP, VNC, ARD, BES and other IT Manager features include:
SSH and Telnet:
- Support for SSH, Telnet or local console terminal sessions
- SSH with username, password or key authentication
- VT100, VT220 and XTerm-256color terminal emulation
- Reboot and Shutdown servers
- Start, Stop, Pause and Resume Services
- View and Clear Event Logs
- Browse Windows Drives and File Shares
- View Drive usage and edit File Properties
- Create Files and Folders
- Download, View and Edit Files
- Copy, Move, Rename Files and Folders
- Virtual Machine actions: Power Off/On, Suspend/Resume, Reset, Shut Down
- Host actions: Reboot, Shut Down, Disconnect/Connect, Enter/Exit Maintenance Mode
- View Memory, CPU and Storage usage of Hosts and VM’s
- Browse network by Hosts, Virtual Machines or Datacenters
- Support for ESXi vSphere Hypervisor and vCenter Server
- Take Snapshots and Revert to current Snapshot
- Manage Alarms
Amazon Web Services (AWS):
- Start, Stop, Terminate, Reboot EC2 Instances
- View EC2 Instance Details, Status and System Logs
- Create and Delete S3 Buckets
- Browse S3 Files and Folders, View File Information and Meta Data
- Delete, Rename and Make Public S3 Files
Active Directory management tasks:
- Create Users & Groups
- Unlock Accounts
- Reset User Passwords
- Manage User and Group Membership
- Disable/Enable User Accounts
- Edit Account Logon Names and Options
- Move, Delete Users and Groups
- Browse directory tree or Search
VNC, ARD & RDP:
- Connect to Linux, Mac or Windows computers with VNC
- Connect to Windows computers using the RDP protocol
- Support for Apple Remote Desktop (ARD) connections to Mac computers
- Pan, Zoom, Left and Right click, extended keys support
- Support for Tunnelling VNC connections over SSH
BlackBerry Enterprise Server:
- Add, Edit and Delete User and Groups
- Remove, Wipe and Lock Devices
- Set IT Policies and Software Configurations
- View IT Policies, Servers and SRP Status
- Ping: View Successes and Failures and charts response times
- Traceroute: Diagnose network route issues visually
- Whois: Perform whois queries on DNS names
- Subnet Calculator: Quickly calculate subnet addresses based on IP's
- DNS Lookup: Query DNS Records
- Scan network to discover servers automatically
Private Network Connector:
- Connect to Private Networks securely without a VPN
- No firewall changes or Agents to install
- Supports multiple users and networks
- Download it from www.itmanager.net/download
★★★★★ "Very nice” by Bruce Garlock in Dec, 2013
“Looks like the most complete SysAdmin tool for Mac, Windows, Linux, and ESXi. Currently subscribed, as it could pay for itself with a couple of uses.”
★★★★★ "Best Mobile Vcenter App out!!” by Kaleb M in Dec, 2013
★★★★★ "The Killer-App for IT Warriors” by Brandon Delcamp in May, 2014
“This is a must have app for anyone doing any sort of IT management. It fits the bill in just about any situation, it's there to make your life so much easier. Simply Amazing.”
Monitor your servers using IT Manager for FREE. Performing administration tasks such as managing VMware, Windows, Active Directory, SSH, Telnet, Amazon Web Services (AWS), BES, RDP, VNC and Apple Remote Desktop will require purchasing a subscription. A FREE 30 day subscription is provided to all new users. Purchasing a subscription will allow you to use the application on all your Android, iOS and BlackBerry devices.
- Windows,VMware ESXi (vCenter and vMotion),Active Directory,Network Device
- IPMI hardware control for HP iLO,IBM RSA,Dell DRAC, Fujitsu ServerView
- Track physical server asset by Barcode
- Access server hardware warranty (HP, Dell, IBM, Fujitsu)
- Generate real-time server inventory report
- Agentless deployment,No firewall opening,VPN is NOT required
- Multiple InfraDog accounts on single mobile for Managed Service Provider
Feature demo is available after the app download.
Create InfraDog account and manage 10 systems for FREE.
Existing user need to upgrade Management Point to 2.1.41300.0 for all new features
IMPORTANT! Follow below steps to begin using InfraDog.
1. Create InfraDog account.
2. Download Management Point console from InfraDog website.
3. Install Management Point console on any Windows computer in your network with internet connection.
4. Scan Windows computer,VMware vCenter or ESXi host,Active Directory,IPMI by IP range or host name.
5. Push discovered instances to mobile phone.
6. Start monitor and access IT infrastructure on mobile anywhere.
* Single Management Point console can manage hundreds of computers.
* Securely hosted by Microsoft Azure Cloud, encrypted SSL for all communications.Security PIN code is enforced to access app and any critical actions.
Key features on mobile:
1. Windows Server monitoring and access
- Event Log
- Services (Start/Stop)
- Network port scanning
- Process (Kill)
2. VMware Management
- VMware vSphere vCenter or standalone ESXi host
- VMware Host level: CPU, Memory utilization and Shutdown, Reboot, Maintenance Mode.
- VMware Guest level: CPU, Memory, Disk utilization, Power Off/On, Suspend/Resume, Reset, Shut Down
- VMware Guest live console
- VMware Guest modify # of CPU, Size of memory
- VMware Guest migration (vMotion)
- VMware Guest association with InfraDog managed server instance
3. Active Directory
- Unlock user
- Reset password
- Enable/disable user
- Modify group membership
- Capture employee photo by mobile camera and upload to Active Directory
- Quick find locked, disabled, inactive and password never expires users
4. IPMI hardware control(Intelligent Platform Management Interface)
- Support HP iLO; Dell DRAC; IBM RSA; Fujitsu ServerView and other IPMI compatible devices.
- Cold Reset; Power On or Off.
- Real-Time CPU and Mainboard temperature and cooling fan speed.
- In App Association between IPMI connection and InfraDog managed physical Instance.
5. Network Device Monitoring (Printer, Router, Storage, Firewall etc.)
- Auto discovery for network device IP address, MAC address, model, manufacturer
- Connection status for network devices
- Port monitoring
- Port scanning
- Email alert
- Mobile push notification (unlimited)
- In-App alert history
7. IT Asset management
- In-App pair with Barcode asset tag
- Search asset by Barcode (Phone Camera)
- Display server hardware warranty information on mobile (Dell, HP, IBM, Fujitsu)
8. Real time reporting
- Detailed server inventory chart report (PDF) sent by email
- Search by IP/ host name or Microsoft KB
- Location based search for Microsoft Pinpoint
10. Multi-Users and Profiles
- Invite additional sysadmins or users for your account
- Manage multiple customer IT environments on a single mobile device
Operating systems supported:
- Desktop: Windows XP and above
- Server: Windows 2003 and above
- VMware: vSphere 4 and above
- Active Directory: Windows 2003 AD and above
- IPMI: 1.5 and 2.0
VMware Education Services app lets you safely view content on specific courses. If the content is being accessed or consumed in an unauthorized way, access can be immediately terminated regardless of whatever endpoint device is used.
VMware Education Services supports all endpoint devices, including mobile, and protects any type of content format, including video, audio, Microsoft® Office documents, and more.
PLEASE NOTE: For security reasons, as a first time user, you will be required to login to Lab Connect and launch the course using the Mac or PC and access the content. Once you validate, you will be sent login details via email. This will be required to access the content from mobile app.
Windows Professional and Windows Server editions are supported. To view the full list of supported Windows versions and successfully connect to a Windows PC, read the FAQ at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn473007.aspx
+ Access to remote resources through your Remote Desktop Gateway
+ Rich multi-touch experience with remote desktop protocol (RDP) and RemoteFX supporting Windows gestures
+ Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Layer Authentication (NLA) technology
+ Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
+ High quality video and sound streaming with improved compression and bandwidth usage
+ Support for Azure RemoteApp
Access the entire Partner Exchange event from your device and get the most up-to-date information possible with our official conference application.
Lync 2013 for Android extends the power of Lync to your mobile device – including voice & video over wireless, rich presence, instant messaging, conferencing, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface.
- View colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, voice or video call.
- Connect to Lync Meetings with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers.
- Forward or simultaneously ring calls to your Enterprise Voice (Lync ID) number so you’ll never miss a call.
- Lync 2013 for Android provides transport layer security (TLS) and perimeter/internal network protection without requiring a VPN, so your communications experience is safer no matter where you are or what network you use.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER OR OFFICE 365 / LYNC ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.
• Work on your favorite device from wherever you are
• Access email or other corporate applications
• Access your desktop from your phone, tablet, or all in one
Problems downloading or installing the app? See http://www.citrix.com/content/dam/citrix/en_us/documents/go/citrix-receiver-for-andriod.pdf
Still need help? Please tell us more about the issue. http://discussions.citrix.com/forum/1269-receiver-for-android
If your company doesn’t use Citrix yet, you can install Receiver and see what it's like by using the demo - http://citrixcloud.net
For more information about Citrix Receiver, visit http://citrix.com/receiver
Also check out GotoMeeting, GoToMyPC, Sharefile or other applications from Citrix.
Conference attendees can access personal schedules, the conference agenda, sponsor/exhibitor profiles, session information, social media and much more.
For more information visit www.VMworld.com
Splashtop Enterprise is a much simpler, higher performing, and cost-effective alternative to Citrix. It enables IT departments to deliver corporate apps and desktops (physical and virtual) to tablets, smartphones, PCs, Macs, and thin clients. It supports Microsoft and VDI infrastructures including RDP / RDS / Remoteapp / Terminal Services, VMWare, Vsphere, and Citrix Xenserver. Splashtop eliminates the complexity and expense of mobilizing all of your hard-to-access apps. Zero Coding. Zero Training. Complete Control. Superior Performance.
Employees on the go can enjoy all the benefits of remotely accessing applications and data from their BYOD / mobile devices as if they were in front of their computers. Top industry adoptions include 3D, CAD, CAM, design, education, government, manufacturing, healthcare, and mobile workers who traditionally use RDP / VPN. Top performance streaming and touch screen experience means mobile workers can quickly and easily use office productivity, line of business, 3D graphics, and customized Web applications from home or from the road. Learn more at www.splashtop.com/enterprise.
Over 15 million users enjoy Splashtop’s range of high performing and highly rated remote access products.
*** For personal use only please search for Splashtop Personal app ***
Splashtop Enterprise delivers:
+ Fast, cost effective high-performance alternative to VPN, RDP, VNC, Citrix
+ “Last mile” extension for VDI and RDP environments
+ On-premise deployment – secure and protect sensitive data
+ Active Directory (AD) - Integrate with your existing AD for local authentication and authorization
+ IT remote support solution+ Centralized control - Set user and device access policies, activate/deactivate users and devices, centralized streamer updates , bandwidth throttling
+ Reporting - View real-time connections and audit trails
+ Grouping - Allow access to shared pool of physical or virtual desktops
+ Multi-device support - Supports iPad, iPhone, Android tablets, Android phones, Mac and PCs
+ Support for other MDMs include Good Technology and OpenPeak (also known as AT&T Toggle) available
+ Easy to setup, get your team setup and running in an hour
How users benefit
+ Access anytime – Be able to securely access your Windows applications & data on your PC / MAC remotely from any mobile device, any time, any where
+ Easy to use - Intuitive gestures and menu interface delivers a native application experience including support for multiple displays
+ High performance - Patent pending streaming technology including 3D graphics, HD video and synchronized audio delivers a responsive and engaging user experience
+ Connect from anywhere - Intelligent optimization techniques provide reliable connections even when connected over lower bandwidth 3G and 4G connections
+ Secure connections - With support for SSL/AES 256 bit encryption, network proxies and SSL certificates you can be assured that your sessions are safe
+ Presentation and annotation capabilities (over .ppt, video, including Flash) that can be controlled via tablet and projected to a group
Here’s what App store customers say about how Splashtop Enterprise benefits their organizations.
***** "We've tried both RDP and VNC in the past but neither proved very fruitful. Splashtop's speed, versatility, and extensive graphics support give us everything we need."
***** "I've used Citrix and virtualization, and I haven't been this excited for years!"
***** "Our employees no longer need to tinker with different incompatible VPN clients and RDP apps. We estimate that we'll be able to save over tens of thousands of dollars every year."
« Amplify The Possibilities »
Découvrez les nouveautés et l’avenir de la virtualisation, de la mobilité et du Cloud Computing et préparez-vous à transformer votre entreprise.
Cette application est l’outil indispensable pour tous les visiteurs. Elle permet de :
- Retrouver toutes les informations pratiques (accès, horaires,…)
- Consulter le programme
- Découvrir les conférenciers et intervenants présents
- Retrouver la liste des exposants, et leurs coordonnées
- Planifier votre visite
- Recevoir les dernières actus
Mots clés : VMware vForum,vmware vforum,vForum Paris,vforum paris,VMware Forum Paris,goomeo,goomeoevents
Originally a part of the VMware Mobile Knowledge Portal, this new app provides the same partner content with improved design and usability features as well as being available for both iPhone and iPad devices.
Access to the application requires your VMware Partner Central Username and Password.
Regalix is an award-winning Global Innovation company that leverages technology and marketing to help companies grow. We create successful ventures with our clients through co-innovation and idea driven frameworks that inspire companies to think different. We bring ideas to life by envisioning new companies, developing brands, engineering products, and designing technology platforms. Founded in 1998, Regalix is based in Palo Alto. Our Silicon Valley setting has enabled us to stay ahead of emerging trends in digital technology and marketing.
For over a decade, we have provided complete marketing services – Social, Mobile, Content, Multi-channel Campaigns, Technology Development, and Analytics – to companies such as Google, CA Technologies, Citi, Apple, eBay, Cisco, VMWare, NetApp, Cypress, LSI, Keynote, and MetricStream.