Stream or download content. At home. In the office. On the go. Stay up to date on the latest news and content related to VMware.
Evaluation Videos: videos on how to install and use key product features
What’s New: whitepapers, datasheets and other related product content
Best Practices: stay up to date on VMware features and solutions
The ITmanager.net service includes an optional Private Network Connector which is installed on a Windows server behind your firewall. The Private Network Connector can be downloaded here: http://www.itmanager.net/download/ The Private Network Connector enables monitoring and management of servers behind firewalls without opening any ports in the firewall. Connections to the PNC are encrypted for security. The Private Network connector supports multiple users.
Manage or view the services running on a Windows computer. Shutdown or reboot Windows computers. Connect and remotely control Windows computers using Remote Desktop Protocol.
Manage both vCenter Servers and standalone ESXi Hypervisor servers using ITmanager.net. Browse your network by Hosts, Virtual Machines or Datacenters. The vCMA server is not required.
IT Administrators can perform Active Directory management tasks from anywhere to manage Users and Groups on their Windows domain.
SSH and Telnet:
SSH and Telnet connections from anywhere. Connect to a remote terminal console to Unix, Mainframes or Routers and run any program or commands on the terminal.
VNC, ARD & RDP:
A full mobile suite of VNC, Windows Remote Desktop and Apple Remote Desktop clients. Connect to your computers, see the screen, control the mouse and keyboard from anywhere.
Amazon Web Services (AWS):
View, analyze and instantly control your Amazon AWS environment. Remotely manage EC2, S3, Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Elastic Beanstalk.
BlackBerry Enterprise Server:
Use ITmanager.net to administer your BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.x, 10 or BES 12 installation. Securely and remotely manage users, devices, groups, IT policies and more.
- Monitor servers with Ping, HTTP or TCP Ports
- View graphs and charts of response times
- Configure thresholds when servers are down, slow or returning error codes
- Notifications sent to Email, SMS, iOS or Android Push.
- Notify multiple users based on different start time and repeating criteria
- Monitor servers on the Internet as well as servers behind the firewall
- Integrates with PagerDuty
- Ping: View Successes and Failures and charts response times
- Traceroute: Diagnose network route issues visually
- Whois: Perform whois queries on DNS names
- Subnet Calculator: Quickly calculate subnet addresses based on IP's
- DNS Lookup: Query DNS Records
- Scan network to discover servers automatically
***** "A Sys Admin’s Dream App" by Wesley Miller Oct, 2014
“A must have for any Admin of IT Systems.”
***** "This is the Best" Terence Jackson Sept, 2014
“This is the best IT tool that I have used in quite a while. It's like a Swiss army knife of IT Management. It's even better with the Web access now. Keep up the good work.”
***** "Absolutely Great Software" by Mikel T June, 2014
“This is the most intuitive remote administration application I have used to date. Where it really shines is in VMWARE management. If you are on the fence it's worth it most assuredly.”
***** "The Killer-App for IT Warriors" by Brandon Delcamp May, 2014
“This is a must have app for anyone doing any sort of IT management. It fits the bill in just about any situation, it's there to make your life so much easier. Simply Amazing.”
A FREE 30 day subscription is provided to all new users. Purchasing a subscription will allow you to use the application on all of your Android, iOS and BlackBerry devices as well as through any web browser with our web app.
The ideal application for Data Center Administrators who want to have a life outside of work too! :) It does not replace your vSphere® Client, but it comes really close to it.
iVMControl allows you to connect remotely and securely to your Virtualization Hypervisors and monitor the activity on the hosts and on the VMs. You will be able to check alarms, events and task status, see the status of every host and VM, the operating system installed, the power state, the status and version of your vmtools, check if any VM has raised an alarm and so on.
You can also remotely power on, power off or suspend virtual machines, enter or exit maintenance mode, reboot, disconnect or reconnect your ESX hosts.
You can see the graphs for the CPU usage, memory, NIC card usage, HDD usage for both VMs and Hosts, you can make/restore/manage snapshots of VMs.
In addition, we offer VMotion support and screenshots for VMs (more to come...)
A WiFi connection is recommended, but not required. You can also use VPN connections if you have a VPN client on your device.
For slower connections, you might want to tweak your connection timeout parameter (by default 30 sec).
Visit iVMControl's Facebook page here:
** NOTE ** Please note that for ESXi *FREE*, Vmware decided to offer read-only access to the management APIs. This applies to all management applications, and is enforced by Vmware. What this means for iVMControl is that if you have a FREE ESXi, you will be able to use only the 'read-only' (monitoring) functions of iVMControl. If you have a paid license of ESXi (Essentials license is enough) this does not apply to you.
Console support for ESX/vCenter.
Please note that regardless of the connection point (ESX(i)/vCenter), the console connects *directly* to the ESX host where the VM you want to monitor resides. This implies you need to make sure that your ESX hosts have IP addresses that are *routable*, otherwise you will not be able to access the VNC console; you need to make sure that the port configured (in the range 5900-5999) is allowed through your firewall for each ESX device you want to connect to.
Furthermore, please make note of the fact that only the 8-character password is encrypted with the standard VNC client. All VNC client traffic is sent unencrypted across the network. If security is a concern in your organization, you need to be aware of this. You can disable your VNC terminal once you are done with the Console session (use Configure Console and disable VNC altogether).
VMWare Tools needs to be installed on each and every VM that is monitored through iVMControl's console connection. Check the Vmware knowledge base on other requirements:
Please contact us with questions, that's what the contact button is for :)
The main improvement in this branch is supporting of portrait screen orientation.
The vmwViewer source code is distributed under GNU GPL v2 and available at http://code.google.com/p/vmw-vnc/
™ vmwClient, vmwPAD are trademarks of Freeroam.me
® VMware, VMware vSphere are registered trademarks of VMware, Inc.
® VNC is a registered trademark of RealVNC Ltd.
Originally a part of the VMware Mobile Knowledge Portal, this new app provides the same partner content with improved design and usability features as well as being available for both iPhone and iPad devices.
Access to the application requires your VMware Partner Central Username and Password.
Windows Professional and Windows Server editions are supported. To view the full list of supported Windows versions and successfully connect to a Windows PC, read the FAQ at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn473007.aspx
+ Access to remote resources through your Remote Desktop Gateway
+ Rich multi-touch experience with remote desktop protocol (RDP) and RemoteFX supporting Windows gestures
+ Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Layer Authentication (NLA) technology
+ Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
+ High quality video and sound streaming with improved compression and bandwidth usage
+ Support for Azure RemoteApp
- Windows,VMware ESXi (vCenter and vMotion),Active Directory,Network Device
- IPMI hardware control for HP iLO,IBM RSA,Dell DRAC, Fujitsu ServerView
- Track physical server asset by Barcode
- Access server hardware warranty (HP, Dell, IBM, Fujitsu)
- Generate real-time server inventory report
- Agentless deployment,No firewall opening,VPN is NOT required
- Multiple InfraDog accounts on single mobile for Managed Service Provider
Feature demo is available after the app download.
Create InfraDog account and manage 10 systems for FREE.
Existing user need to upgrade Management Point to 2.1.41300.0 for all new features
IMPORTANT! Follow below steps to begin using InfraDog.
1. Create InfraDog account.
2. Download Management Point console from InfraDog website.
3. Install Management Point console on any Windows computer in your network with internet connection.
4. Scan Windows computer,VMware vCenter or ESXi host,Active Directory,IPMI by IP range or host name.
5. Push discovered instances to mobile phone.
6. Start monitor and access IT infrastructure on mobile anywhere.
* Single Management Point console can manage hundreds of computers.
* Securely hosted by Microsoft Azure Cloud, encrypted SSL for all communications.Security PIN code is enforced to access app and any critical actions.
Key features on mobile:
1. Windows Server monitoring and access
- Event Log
- Services (Start/Stop)
- Network port scanning
- Process (Kill)
2. VMware Management
- VMware vSphere vCenter or standalone ESXi host
- VMware Host level: CPU, Memory utilization and Shutdown, Reboot, Maintenance Mode.
- VMware Guest level: CPU, Memory, Disk utilization, Power Off/On, Suspend/Resume, Reset, Shut Down
- VMware Guest live console
- VMware Guest modify # of CPU, Size of memory
- VMware Guest migration (vMotion)
- VMware Guest association with InfraDog managed server instance
3. Active Directory
- Unlock user
- Reset password
- Enable/disable user
- Modify group membership
- Capture employee photo by mobile camera and upload to Active Directory
- Quick find locked, disabled, inactive and password never expires users
4. IPMI hardware control(Intelligent Platform Management Interface)
- Support HP iLO; Dell DRAC; IBM RSA; Fujitsu ServerView and other IPMI compatible devices.
- Cold Reset; Power On or Off.
- Real-Time CPU and Mainboard temperature and cooling fan speed.
- In App Association between IPMI connection and InfraDog managed physical Instance.
5. Network Device Monitoring (Printer, Router, Storage, Firewall etc.)
- Auto discovery for network device IP address, MAC address, model, manufacturer
- Connection status for network devices
- Port monitoring
- Port scanning
- Email alert
- Mobile push notification (unlimited)
- In-App alert history
7. IT Asset management
- In-App pair with Barcode asset tag
- Search asset by Barcode (Phone Camera)
- Display server hardware warranty information on mobile (Dell, HP, IBM, Fujitsu)
8. Real time reporting
- Detailed server inventory chart report (PDF) sent by email
- Search by IP/ host name or Microsoft KB
- Location based search for Microsoft Pinpoint
10. Multi-Users and Profiles
- Invite additional sysadmins or users for your account
- Manage multiple customer IT environments on a single mobile device
Operating systems supported:
- Desktop: Windows XP and above
- Server: Windows 2003 and above
- VMware: vSphere 4 and above
- Active Directory: Windows 2003 AD and above
- IPMI: 1.5 and 2.0
VMware Education Services app lets you safely view content on specific courses. If the content is being accessed or consumed in an unauthorized way, access can be immediately terminated regardless of whatever endpoint device is used.
VMware Education Services supports all endpoint devices, including mobile, and protects any type of content format, including video, audio, Microsoft® Office documents, and more.
PLEASE NOTE: For security reasons, as a first time user, you will be required to login to Lab Connect and launch the course using the Mac or PC and access the content. Once you validate, you will be sent login details via email. This will be required to access the content from mobile app.
- Supports all of the most actual vCenter Server/ESX(i) versions: 6.x, 5.x, 4.x, 3.x.
- Faster than the web-based clients.
- Does not require any additional software like vSphere plugins, agents, proxies etc.; connects directly to vCenter/ESX(i).
- Does not require any accounts, subscriptions and registering.
- Usable and intuitive interface with split and pager view layout options.
- Ability to connect to several vCenters/ESX(i)s at the same time.
- Real time monitoring of vSphere inventory state and activities.
- All of the basic management operations for VMs, hosts, vApps etc. supported.
- Recent tasks.
- VM snapshot manager.
- VM device manager.
- VM migration; both VMotion™ and VM relocation (change host and/or datastore) supported.
- HTML5 VM console. Experimental. Only for vCenter. vSphere Web Client needs to be running and 7331 port needs to be opened on vCenter host. Android 4.1 or higher is recommended.
- VNC®/RDP® console for the virtual machines.
- Realtime performance charts.
- Inventory search.
- Data store mount browsing over SSH protocol.
- Once-only payment.
•Follow the product blog here https://communities.vmware.com/blogs/vmwpad
- Those who get “License Check Error” on app startup please check the following:
1. You are trying to launch the app being logged into the same Google account used to purchase the app.
2. You have stable Internet connection - this is required only on first app startup (after install/reboot).
3. You have recent version of Google Play™ app installed.
- vmwPAD browses the datastore mounts on ESX(i) over SSH protocol (the desktop client does it over HTTPS under root account), hence you have to be sure that the SSH server is running on ESX(i) and your account(s) is granted with corresponding permissions for the datastore file operations.
- If you have any technical problems please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org. Posting your troubles in the product reviews will not help us to investigate and fix them shortly.
™ vmwPAD is a trademark of Freeroam.me
™ Android, Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
® VMware, VMware vSphere, vCenter Server, VMotion, ESX and ESXi are trademarks or registered trademarks of VMware, Inc.
® RDP is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corp.
® VNC is a registered trademark of RealVNC Ltd.
• View, edit and create your documents directly in your Zimbra Briefcase
• Create professional diagrams with rich style with your finger tip
• Apply transition effects and run animations on your presentation
• Simple and intuitive user interface optimized for your smartphone and tablet
• Fast to open and scroll
• Mobile-friendly editing menu
• Insert various objects (Support to insert video clip)
• High rendering quality and compatibility
• Add annotation, memo and highlight on PDF file
• Support to save as PDF
• Optimized file management on mobile devices
• New documents with templates
* File Manager
Optimized file management and UX make it easy to perform common tasks such as multi-selection, open, rename, search, copy, delete, and send. Quick and easy access to the recent files list enables you to find recently edited documents conveniently.
* Template Download
ThinkFree supports a PC-like experience so that user can not only create new documents with templates but also download more than 40 kinds of extra templates from an online server for free.
* Edit Menu
Intuitive UI and optimized UX provide a PC-like editing experience, making it easy and convenient to perform edit tasks.
* Insert Objects
The option to insert various objects allows you to create unique documents. You can insert tables, shapes, drawings and video clips with the best UX. A library of 23 images, 36 shapes, 8 line styles, and 12 charts helps you create professional looking documents.
* Rendering Quality
Compatible with respect to 3D shapes, high quality figures and renders various object effects such as neon, shadow, and reflection. It also displays smart art that is compatible with MS Office.
• Dynamic & visual effects
• Inserting video clips
• Slide note
• Inserting annotations on PDF
• Numeric keyboard & easy calculation
• PC-like functions
• Various fonts
• Integrated quick text-viewer
* Animation & Transition effects
ThinkFree supports a variety of animation effects such as entrance, fly in, pinwheel etc. Slides with animations are displayed with a star (★). Adding a transition effect (24 kinds of effects) is also easy using the contextual menu on slide’s thumbnail view.
* Insert Video Clips
Show supports multimedia effects to grab an audience’s attention by delivering dynamic presentations.
* Slide Note
Show supports slide notes that allow you to add annotations with a stylus pen or finger during a slide show.
* Insert PDF Annotations
PDF viewer supports highlighting on important content and annotations using shapes, comments and lines for emphasis.
* Numeric Keyboard & Easy Calculation
Calc provides accurate and complex functions with various numeric keyboards. It also supports function search, which is similar to the MS Office feature.
* Various Fonts
A variety of fonts types corresponding to MS Office are provided, enabling you to select exactly what you want to use in your documents.
* Integrated Quick Text Viewer
If you need to open and read a large text heavy document, ThinkFree Mobile Pro will quickly change to a text viewer mode.
* Hyperlink, Dictionary, TTS
Inserting hyperlinks to objects helps you to support documents with more detailed explanations. You can also search for the exact meaning of words using the built-in dictionary and listen to the words via the TTS (Text-to-Speech) feature.
Lync 2013 for Android extends the power of Lync to your mobile device – including voice & video over wireless, rich presence, instant messaging, conferencing, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface.
- View colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, voice or video call.
- Connect to Lync Meetings with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers.
- Forward or simultaneously ring calls to your Enterprise Voice (Lync ID) number so you’ll never miss a call.
- Lync 2013 for Android provides transport layer security (TLS) and perimeter/internal network protection without requiring a VPN, so your communications experience is safer no matter where you are or what network you use.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER OR OFFICE 365 / LYNC ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.
• Work on your favorite device from wherever you are
• Access email or other corporate applications
• Access your desktop from your phone, tablet, or all in one
Problems downloading or installing the app? See http://www.citrix.com/content/dam/citrix/en_us/documents/go/citrix-receiver-for-andriod.pdf
Still need help? Please tell us more about the issue. http://discussions.citrix.com/forum/1269-receiver-for-android
If your company doesn’t use Citrix yet, you can install Receiver and see what it's like by using the demo - http://citrixcloud.net
For more information about Citrix Receiver, visit http://citrix.com/receiver
Also check out GotoMeeting, GoToMyPC, Sharefile or other applications from Citrix.
** Note **
- If you have a tablet be sure to check out "Enhanced Email for Tablets" instead.
Enhanced Email is a fully featured but lightweight E-mail client that can easily aggregate all of your e-mail accounts into a single location. Whether you are a regular e-mail user just needing to keep in touch with friends/family or a power business user needing to synchronize calendar/contacts/email with your Exchange server, Enhanced Email is the only application you will need.
The focus with Enhanced Email is to offer a mobile application that continues to evolve as the needs of its users evolves. That is why we offer such a large community of support and interaction to keep a close ear to what the users want. Proudly based in the US, support is offered during regular business hours through an online forum which we scour daily to respond to users. International users should expect a response typically within 24 hours. The community of support has grown even further and Enhanced Email now features a Google+ page (https://plus.google.com/108146741302698907415) where the developer responds and interacts with users daily.
** Attention **
* Please see my support forum to obtain a trial copy!
* Exchange 2003/2007/2010 SP1 (Activesync only, not Exchange WebServices)
* Zimbra Collaboration Server
* Novell Groupwise Server (Activesync must be running)
* IceWarp Server
* Just about every POP/IMAP server you can think of
* Android 2.2 - 4.4.x
Other Android apps that extend EE's functionality:
* Executive Assistant
* Email Widget by InvalidObject
Some features include:
* Backup/Restore accounts + settings
* Full E-Mail search including message text!
* Custom font when sending messages
* Sort your mail by: Date received, Sender, Subject, Unread messages, messages containing attachments, or by starred/flagged messages
* Pinch to zoom when viewing a message
* Disable syncing of deletes from phone to server (Exchange)
* Growing support for many 3rd party apps that offers an amazing integration with apps/widgets you already love to use!
* Combined Inbox view aggregates mail for all mailboxes into a single location!
* Full HTML inbound/outbound
* PUSH for Mail/Contacts/Calendar --> Exchange only <--
* Ability to sync "ALL" E-mail option (Exchange)
* Customizable account colors for each account
* Ability to select/copy text!
* "Empty Trash" option makes emptying your trash folder 100 times easier/faster
If you love the app PLEASE take the time to rate it accordingly and drop me a comment. Thanks everyone!
Visit the forum at http://quantumsolutions.us/
SEO: Email, E-Mail, exchange, sync, activesync, corporate, mail, pop, imap
Note: Phone Build. Pricing after 2 weeks free trial,
monthly $2.99 / Yearly $14.99 / One time $19.99 subscription fee.
Access your corporate and personal email on your Android mobile device with RemoSync Business Email Client. Using Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) protocols, RemoSync connects Android devices directly to Microsoft Exchange (2003, 2007, and 2010), Hotmail, Windows Live, IBM Lotus Notes(8.5.1, and later versions), and Zimbra servers giving users real-time access to email, contacts, global address list (GAL), calendar, and tasks. This also supports POP3, and IMAP4 emails with near-time push using IDLE protocols supporting GMail, Yahoo Mail, AOL Mail, Comcast.net, or any email server. No proxy servers are needed.
Multiple accounts to the maximum of three are supported. One can view universal contact list and calendar events from all the accounts combined. Now, you can have your business and personal emails, contacts, and calendars as part of the same application. Easy to view different modules using top icon based menu bar.
For business groups, using Remoba proprietary and unique Mobile Device Management (MDM) console, IT administrator or an office manager can push the settings to all employee phones and manage the devices remotely – remote data wipe, allowing access to attachments, multiple accounts, etc. Small business customers can manage their devices especially when they are using POP3, or IMAP4 servers. Go to https://wireless.xpherix.com/mdmconsole
Full Widget Support: Quickly check Email, Contacts, Calendar, and Tasks on-the-go without navigating through multiple screens.
Supports all Android supported international fonts.
IT administrator can enforce mobile security policies through exchange server console such as Alpha-numeric security PIN length, In-activity timeout, Number of failed attempts, Remote data Wipe, and enabling attachments. All the data files for email, contacts, calendar, and tasks are encrypted and they are part of the application’s database without having an option to copy to external drives. The application handles all the SSL certificates including in-house certificates.
Users have multiple synchronization options – Real-time direct push (default), Scheduled Sync, or Manual Sync.
Email features: Latest 100 mails are fetched for viewing, HTML viewer, attachment (word, excel, power point, PDF, etc) viewer integration with Quick Office, server folders and sub-folders, local folders (outbox, sent items, drafts, archives), compose, reply, reply all, smart forward, customized quick messages, search mail, email alerts with filters, and handling meeting invitations.
Contact features: Maximum of 2000 contacts from the default contact folder (at server) can be synchronized to the phone’s contact database, option to save the contacts to native phonebook, add and modify the contacts, search and access contacts from global address list (GAL) by entering minimum of 3 characters (Lotus Notes requires 4 characters), make voice calls or send text or MMS messages from the contact’s phone number, send email messages from the contact’s email address.
Calendar, Tasks features: saves all the calendar events from the past one month, single and recurring events, schedule appointments, add and modify the events, add and modify the tasks, task status, search events, meeting and task reminders, and off-line events.
Time zone is set to phone’s default time. Full Sync, Sync Status, and Out of Office features are supported.
IMPORTANT NOTE: A VMware Horizon virtual desktop or hosted application is required to use the VMware Horizon Client for Android. Contact your IT department for further assistance.
NEW – LEAVE THE DESKTOP BEHIND WITH HOSTED APPLICATIONS
VMware Horizon 6 now supports hosted applications in addition to virtual desktops. With hosted applications, leave the desktop behind, jump directly to your apps, and run them like local Android apps.
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS - Available with Horizon View 5.2 and later.
Unity Touch bridges the gap between your touch screen and your Windows applications. With Unity Touch, you can easily browse, search, and open Windows applications & Files, choose favorite applications and Files, and easily switch between running applications all without the Start Menu or Task Bar.
The adaptive capabilities of the PCoIP display protocol make your virtual desktop fast and responsive regardless of whether you are connecting over your corporate WiFi network or over cellular data at a local café.
SECURE FROM ANY LOCATION
At your desk or away from the office you’re always secure with VMware Horizon. Leverage smart card authentication with the Biometric Associates baiMobile smart card readers. Use the newly integrated RSA soft token and you don't even need to leave the VMware Horizon client to enter your RSA SecureID token for login.
NOTE REGARDING APPLICATION PERMISSIONS: When you install the VMware Horizon Client, you will be prompted to allow the app to read phone status and identity. These permissions are due to the integrated RSA SDK and the RSA soft token feature. For security purposes, the RSA SDK requires access to the phone state, device's network state and Wi-Fi state in order to verify the device's identity.
For more information, refer to RSA FAQ: http://www.rsa.com/android/help120.htm
1. Access your VMware Horizon Windows virtual desktop or hosted applications on the go from your Android device
2. Set up and connect easily with VMware Horizon integration
3. PCoIP-only connectivity for optimal interactive performance
4. Get work done with support for Unity Touch, native Android gestures, and full screen trackpad
5. Supports English, German, French, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese
vSphere Mobile Watchlist brings the following key capabilities to vSphere administrators on the go:
EASILY CREATE WATCHLISTS: Search for and select a subset of VMs and hosts from your VMware vCenter Server and/or ESXi inventory to monitor in one or multiple watchlists.
VMs and HOSTS AT A GLANCE: Review the status of selected Watchlist VMs and hosts from your device including state, configuration details, resource usage, health alerts, view of the VM console, and related objects.
DISCOVER: Alerts are linked to pertinent diagnostic information from the VMware Knowledge Base, as well as articles from the Web.
REMEDIATE REMOTELY: Remediate problems directly from the device by powering on/off, resuming/suspending, connecting/disconnecting, or restarting VMs and/or hosts — or for situations where on-site remediation is required, share alert(s) along with recommended solutions in an email to team members back at the datacenter.
vSphere Mobile Watchlist is compatible with Android 4+.
NOTE: A VMware vSphere installation (5.0 and above) is required to use VMware vSphere Mobile Watchlist. Access to vSphere infrastructure may require a secure access method such as VPN on a mobile device. Contact your IT department for further assistance.
Support and tips for using VMware vSphere Mobile Watchlist are provided via VMware Communities at http://www.vmware.com/go/vspheremobile
Please note that support for vSphere Mobile Watchlist is not available through VMware’s telephone support hotline or Global Support Services.
The app allows you to:
- See what your coworkers and teammates are up to
- Share updates, photos, Thanks and collaborate on documents, Challenges and Projects
- Get notified when coworkers mention you or when you have a new message
- Structure communication with select groups of people
- Search the entire network for information
- Start a conversation using a built-in directory of coworkers
- Message one co-worker, or chat with your whole team.
Note: This app works with existing Socialcast communities, and is not intended to be a standalone product. You can create your FREE Socialcast community at www.socialcast.com.
*View all your files from your other computers and devices.
*Collaborate with people within or external to your organization.
*Upload new and manage your files and folders.
*View files even when offline.
*Once device is authorized, no need to remember extra passwords.
*Easily manage your device and data, including the ability to remote wipe from a central web console.
*Works with Android OS v2.2 and above.
Open Source Licenses information at https://my.vmware.com/group/vmware/details?downloadGroup=HZNWS150OSS&productId=350
Conference attendees can access personal schedules, the conference agenda, sponsor/exhibitor profiles, session information, social media and much more.
For more information visit www.VMworld.com
Access the entire Partner Exchange event from your device and get the most up-to-date information possible with our official conference application.