The ideal application for Data Center Administrators who want to have a life outside of work too! :) It does not replace your vSphere® Client, but it comes really close to it.
iVMControl allows you to connect remotely and securely to your Virtualization Hypervisors and monitor the activity on the hosts and on the VMs. You will be able to check alarms, events and task status, see the status of every host and VM, the operating system installed, the power state, the status and version of your vmtools, check if any VM has raised an alarm and so on.
You can also remotely power on, power off or suspend virtual machines, enter or exit maintenance mode, reboot, disconnect or reconnect your ESX hosts.
You can see the graphs for the CPU usage, memory, NIC card usage, HDD usage for both VMs and Hosts, you can make/restore/manage snapshots of VMs.
In addition, we offer VMotion support and screenshots for VMs (more to come...)
A WiFi connection is recommended, but not required. You can also use VPN connections if you have a VPN client on your device.
For slower connections, you might want to tweak your connection timeout parameter (by default 30 sec).
Visit iVMControl's Facebook page here:
** NOTE ** Please note that for ESXi *FREE*, Vmware decided to offer read-only access to the management APIs. This applies to all management applications, and is enforced by Vmware. What this means for iVMControl is that if you have a FREE ESXi, you will be able to use only the 'read-only' (monitoring) functions of iVMControl. If you have a paid license of ESXi (Essentials license is enough) this does not apply to you.
Console support for ESX/vCenter.
Please note that regardless of the connection point (ESX(i)/vCenter), the console connects *directly* to the ESX host where the VM you want to monitor resides. This implies you need to make sure that your ESX hosts have IP addresses that are *routable*, otherwise you will not be able to access the VNC console; you need to make sure that the port configured (in the range 5900-5999) is allowed through your firewall for each ESX device you want to connect to.
Furthermore, please make note of the fact that only the 8-character password is encrypted with the standard VNC client. All VNC client traffic is sent unencrypted across the network. If security is a concern in your organization, you need to be aware of this. You can disable your VNC terminal once you are done with the Console session (use Configure Console and disable VNC altogether).
VMWare Tools needs to be installed on each and every VM that is monitored through iVMControl's console connection. Check the Vmware knowledge base on other requirements:
Please contact us with questions, that's what the contact button is for :)
Oracle Virtual Desktop Client for Android is an ideal application for highly mobile and secure access to your virtual Windows, Oracle Linux, and Oracle Solaris desktops and applications, including Oracle's industry-leading applications.
WORK VIRTUALLY ANYWHERE
Gain higher productivity and flexibility to work virtually anywhere, anytime, with access to all your server-hosted desktops and applications from your Android tablet.
HIGHLY SECURE ACCESS
Access your desktop and applications with confidence that no sensitive data is stored on the iPad but kept secure and centralized in the safety of the datacenter.
BROADEST CHOICE OF PLATFORMS
Oracle Virtual Desktop Client offers you the broadest choice and greatest flexibility of accessing desktops and applications running on various platforms including Windows, Oracle Linux or Oracle Solaris.
Oracle's Appliance Link Protocol delivers performance and a superior multimedia playback experience, even over low bandwidth and high latency WAN environments, without the additional costs of WAN accelerators or branch repeaters.
MOBILE ACCESS TO APPLICATIONS
Secure and easy access to Oracle's industry leading applications along with your Microsoft Windows and native Android applications.
BACKED BY ORACLE'S WORLD CLASS SUPPORT
Only Oracle offers and supports the industry's most complete desktop virtualization solution.
Optimized User Interface for Android Tablets
- Simple and intuitive gestures and navigation
- Rich keyboard support (including Ctrl, Alt, Esc, Insert, Delete, Tab, Home, End, Function, paging, and cursor keys) enables enhanced user interactions with your virtual applications
- International on-screen keyboard support
- Clipboard for copy and paste of text between Android tablet and virtual desktop
Enhanced Multimedia Experience
- Smooth multimedia playback experience on Oracle Desktop Virtualization hosted applications, including Adobe Flash Player and Windows Media Player
- Optimized multimedia delivery to the local client provides enhanced network utilization and scalability
- Secure remote access using your existing VPN software
- Leverages the ultra secure Appliance Link Protocol (ALP) with Sun Ray Software or Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Increase productivity with the ability to instantly switch between virtual and native Android applications
Flexible and Hassle-free Configuration
- Simple UI configuration and connection server settings
- Auto-discovery of available Sun Ray Software and Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure servers
Fast and Easy Connectivity
- Click-and-go connectivity to configured and available desktops and applications
Client: Compatible with tablet devices running Android 4.x. Not supported on Android phones. Oracle Virtual Desktop Client was tested with several preferred models of Android tablet devices under specific configurations of Sun Ray Software and Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure. Due to the wide choice of Android tablets available in the market, there may be variations in Oracle Virtual Desktop Client feature availability and functionality due to device vendor specific features and modifications made to the Android operating system that may affect feature compatibility.
We highly recommend that you test Oracle Virtual Desktop Client with your tablet device to ensure that it is compatible with your network and firewall configuration, software, systems, and client device prior to making purchasing decisions.
Server: Sun Ray Software 5.1 or higher or Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure 3.2.2 or higher.
License: Use of Oracle Virtual Desktop Client requires a valid Sun Ray Software or Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure license.
Stream or download content. At home. In the office. On the go. Stay up to date on the latest news and content related to VMware.
Evaluation Videos: videos on how to install and use key product features
What’s New: whitepapers, datasheets and other related product content
Best Practices: stay up to date on VMware features and solutions
Major VMware, Windows, Active Directory, SSH, Telnet, Amazon Web Services, RDP, VNC, ARD, BES and other IT Manager features include:
SSH and Telnet:
- Support for SSH, Telnet or local console terminal sessions
- SSH with username, password or key authentication
- VT100, VT220 and XTerm-256color terminal emulation
- Reboot and Shutdown servers
- Start, Stop, Pause and Resume Services
- View and Clear Event Logs
- Browse Windows Drives and File Shares
- View Drive usage and edit File Properties
- Create Files and Folders
- Download, View and Edit Files
- Copy, Move, Rename Files and Folders
- Virtual Machine actions: Power Off/On, Suspend/Resume, Reset, Shut Down
- Host actions: Reboot, Shut Down, Disconnect/Connect, Enter/Exit Maintenance Mode
- View Memory, CPU and Storage usage of Hosts and VM’s
- Browse network by Hosts, Virtual Machines or Datacenters
- Support for ESXi vSphere Hypervisor and vCenter Server
- Take Snapshots and Revert to current Snapshot
- Manage Alarms
Amazon Web Services (AWS):
- Start, Stop, Terminate, Reboot EC2 Instances
- View EC2 Instance Details, Status and System Logs
- Create and Delete S3 Buckets
- Browse S3 Files and Folders, View File Information and Meta Data
- Delete, Rename and Make Public S3 Files
Active Directory management tasks:
- Create Users & Groups
- Unlock Accounts
- Reset User Passwords
- Manage User and Group Membership
- Disable/Enable User Accounts
- Edit Account Logon Names and Options
- Move, Delete Users and Groups
- Browse directory tree or Search
VNC, ARD & RDP:
- Connect to Linux, Mac or Windows computers with VNC
- Connect to Windows computers using the RDP protocol
- Support for Apple Remote Desktop (ARD) connections to Mac computers
- Pan, Zoom, Left and Right click, extended keys support
- Support for Tunnelling VNC connections over SSH
BlackBerry Enterprise Server:
- Add, Edit and Delete User and Groups
- Remove, Wipe and Lock Devices
- Set IT Policies and Software Configurations
- View IT Policies, Servers and SRP Status
- Ping: View Successes and Failures and charts response times
- Traceroute: Diagnose network route issues visually
- Whois: Perform whois queries on DNS names
- Subnet Calculator: Quickly calculate subnet addresses based on IP's
- DNS Lookup: Query DNS Records
- Scan network to discover servers automatically
Private Network Connector:
- Connect to Private Networks securely without a VPN
- No firewall changes or Agents to install
- Supports multiple users and networks
- Download it from www.itmanager.net/download
★★★★★ "Very nice” by Bruce Garlock in Dec, 2013
“Looks like the most complete SysAdmin tool for Mac, Windows, Linux, and ESXi. Currently subscribed, as it could pay for itself with a couple of uses.”
★★★★★ "Best Mobile Vcenter App out!!” by Kaleb M in Dec, 2013
★★★★★ "The Killer-App for IT Warriors” by Brandon Delcamp in May, 2014
“This is a must have app for anyone doing any sort of IT management. It fits the bill in just about any situation, it's there to make your life so much easier. Simply Amazing.”
Monitor your servers using IT Manager for FREE. Performing administration tasks such as managing VMware, Windows, Active Directory, SSH, Telnet, Amazon Web Services (AWS), BES, RDP, VNC and Apple Remote Desktop will require purchasing a subscription. A FREE 30 day subscription is provided to all new users. Purchasing a subscription will allow you to use the application on all your Android, iOS and BlackBerry devices.
Originally a part of the VMware Mobile Knowledge Portal, this new app provides the same partner content with improved design and usability features as well as being available for both iPhone and iPad devices.
Access to the application requires your VMware Partner Central Username and Password.
- Windows,VMware ESXi (vCenter and vMotion),Active Directory,Network Device
- IPMI hardware control for HP iLO,IBM RSA,Dell DRAC, Fujitsu ServerView
- Track physical server asset by Barcode
- Access server hardware warranty (HP, Dell, IBM, Fujitsu)
- Generate real-time server inventory report
- Agentless deployment,No firewall opening,VPN is NOT required
- Multiple InfraDog accounts on single mobile for Managed Service Provider
Feature demo is available after the app download.
Create InfraDog account and manage 10 systems for FREE.
Existing user need to upgrade Management Point to 2.1.41300.0 for all new features
IMPORTANT! Follow below steps to begin using InfraDog.
1. Create InfraDog account.
2. Download Management Point console from InfraDog website.
3. Install Management Point console on any Windows computer in your network with internet connection.
4. Scan Windows computer,VMware vCenter or ESXi host,Active Directory,IPMI by IP range or host name.
5. Push discovered instances to mobile phone.
6. Start monitor and access IT infrastructure on mobile anywhere.
* Single Management Point console can manage hundreds of computers.
* Securely hosted by Microsoft Azure Cloud, encrypted SSL for all communications.Security PIN code is enforced to access app and any critical actions.
Key features on mobile:
1. Windows Server monitoring and access
- Event Log
- Services (Start/Stop)
- Network port scanning
- Process (Kill)
2. VMware Management
- VMware vSphere vCenter or standalone ESXi host
- VMware Host level: CPU, Memory utilization and Shutdown, Reboot, Maintenance Mode.
- VMware Guest level: CPU, Memory, Disk utilization, Power Off/On, Suspend/Resume, Reset, Shut Down
- VMware Guest live console
- VMware Guest modify # of CPU, Size of memory
- VMware Guest migration (vMotion)
- VMware Guest association with InfraDog managed server instance
3. Active Directory
- Unlock user
- Reset password
- Enable/disable user
- Modify group membership
- Capture employee photo by mobile camera and upload to Active Directory
- Quick find locked, disabled, inactive and password never expires users
4. IPMI hardware control(Intelligent Platform Management Interface)
- Support HP iLO; Dell DRAC; IBM RSA; Fujitsu ServerView and other IPMI compatible devices.
- Cold Reset; Power On or Off.
- Real-Time CPU and Mainboard temperature and cooling fan speed.
- In App Association between IPMI connection and InfraDog managed physical Instance.
5. Network Device Monitoring (Printer, Router, Storage, Firewall etc.)
- Auto discovery for network device IP address, MAC address, model, manufacturer
- Connection status for network devices
- Port monitoring
- Port scanning
- Email alert
- Mobile push notification (unlimited)
- In-App alert history
7. IT Asset management
- In-App pair with Barcode asset tag
- Search asset by Barcode (Phone Camera)
- Display server hardware warranty information on mobile (Dell, HP, IBM, Fujitsu)
8. Real time reporting
- Detailed server inventory chart report (PDF) sent by email
- Search by IP/ host name or Microsoft KB
- Location based search for Microsoft Pinpoint
10. Multi-Users and Profiles
- Invite additional sysadmins or users for your account
- Manage multiple customer IT environments on a single mobile device
Operating systems supported:
- Desktop: Windows XP and above
- Server: Windows 2003 and above
- VMware: vSphere 4 and above
- Active Directory: Windows 2003 AD and above
- IPMI: 1.5 and 2.0
Windows Professional and Windows Server editions are supported. To view the full list of supported Windows versions and successfully connect to a Windows PC, read the FAQ at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn473007.aspx
+ Access to remote resources through your Remote Desktop Gateway
+ Rich multi-touch experience with remote desktop protocol (RDP) and RemoteFX supporting Windows gestures
+ Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Layer Authentication (NLA) technology
+ Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
+ High quality video and sound streaming with improved compression and bandwidth usage
+ Support for Azure RemoteApp
VMware Education Services app lets you safely view content on specific courses. If the content is being accessed or consumed in an unauthorized way, access can be immediately terminated regardless of whatever endpoint device is used.
VMware Education Services supports all endpoint devices, including mobile, and protects any type of content format, including video, audio, Microsoft® Office documents, and more.
PLEASE NOTE: For security reasons, as a first time user, you will be required to login to Lab Connect and launch the course using the Mac or PC and access the content. Once you validate, you will be sent login details via email. This will be required to access the content from mobile app.
Aircraft horizon is the most advanced artificial horizon on the marketplace.
It fuses data from your devices accelerometer, gyro and magnetometer sensors to provide you with accurate pitch and roll information depicted as a typical aircraft artificial horizon.
- Sensor fused, accurate pitch and roll via internal accelerometer, gyro and magnetometer sensors
- Linear acceleration compensated - it is accurate whilst moving (with appropriate sensors)
- Automatically selects the best available sensors to use from those available on your device
- Filtered, smoothed and reactive display - no jitter or jumping!
- 'Pitch level' levels the horizon to your installation
- Supports multiple screen resolutions
- Supports display in both portrait and landscape orientations
Aircraft Horizon is very simple to use. Pitch and roll is dynamically shown when you move your device. Using the menu, you can pitch level based upon your installation, switch between portrait and landscape modes and toggle debug data on and off.
If you like this app, please try my other aircraft/flying related apps!
I'm a professional software engineer, part-time android developer and passionate private pilot so would love to hear your thoughts, feature requests and bug reports.
Don't forget to rate it!
Pcsmart es la empresa ensambladora de computadores más grande de Colombia y con esta aplicación encontraras los nuevos productos, historia, manuales y una completa atención al cliente. Si tienes un pcsmart o quisieras comprarte uno, esta app te convencerá aún más de invertir en una marca Colombiana.
Stay connected to your home or office PC with the 2X RDP Client for Android. With the 2X RDP Client easily and securely, connect via Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) to your remote Windows desktop and applications.
You can also experience the full benefits of published remote Windows desktops and applications by connecting to 2X Remote Application Server. This way, the 2X RDP Client seamlessly runs published Windows desktops and applications from Windows Terminal Server and all the major VDI Hypervisors including Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware or Citrix Xen.
- Comprehensive Android Support- Version 1.6 onwards
- Unlimited connections - Add as many standard RDP and 2X Remote Application Server connections as you want!
- Unique mouse with right click - Easily browse, right or double click your desktop
- Full keyboard - Type text from anywhere with a fully fledged keyboard
- SSL security - Secure access and two-factor authentication
- Full screen experience - Real-time control of your full desktop
- Minimal bandwidth usage - Lightweight access through 3G, LTE or Wi-Fi
- Clipboard redirection - Copy and Paste text
- Support for external Mouse & Keyboard - Use your own keyboard and mouse
- Supports 2 & 3 finger gestures - Zoom into and scroll your desktop
- Printing redirection, print from your android device
- Support NLA - Network Level Authentication
2X RDP Client is provided free of charge, but without technical support.
Questions about 2X MDM should be posted here
We also recommend that you review our blog and support pages:
And read our manual:
Please note that these forums are answered by users, not 2X staff. If you need technical assistance from 2X, you would need to purchase a 2X Support Package
• Work on your favorite device from wherever you are
• Access email or other corporate applications
• Access your desktop from your phone, tablet, or all in one
Problems downloading or installing the app? See http://www.citrix.com/content/dam/citrix/en_us/documents/go/citrix-receiver-for-andriod.pdf
Still need help? Please tell us more about the issue. http://discussions.citrix.com/forum/1269-receiver-for-android
If your company doesn’t use Citrix yet, you can install Receiver and see what it's like by using the demo - http://citrixcloud.net
For more information about Citrix Receiver, visit http://citrix.com/receiver
Also check out GotoMeeting, GoToMyPC, Sharefile or other applications from Citrix.
Lync 2013 for Android extends the power of Lync to your mobile device – including voice & video over wireless, rich presence, instant messaging, conferencing, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface.
- View colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, voice or video call.
- Connect to Lync Meetings with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers.
- Forward or simultaneously ring calls to your Enterprise Voice (Lync ID) number so you’ll never miss a call.
- Lync 2013 for Android provides transport layer security (TLS) and perimeter/internal network protection without requiring a VPN, so your communications experience is safer no matter where you are or what network you use.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER OR OFFICE 365 / LYNC ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.
This product includes a one year license to use AlwaysOnPC for a single user.
(Note:does not support sound or full motion video yet)
★★★★★ "...absolutely an amazing purchase..." Dan (February 21, 2012)
★★★★★ "Great app Can play runescape well and all around works well." Jacob (March 9, 2012)
★★★★★ "WARNING BEST APP EVER!... AWESOME!!" nathanial (July 8, 2011)
★★★★★ "Un-fing-believeable! hands down THE BEST app...Awesome!"-by- (July 3, 2011)
Do everything you can do on your Laptop on your Android device with this amazing app:
▶ OpenOffice Suite with Dropbox: open and edit Microsoft Office documents with features such as:
★ WORD docs (Writer) ★ POWERPOINT (Impress) ★ EXCEL Spreadsheet (Calc)
------------------------- -------------------------- ---------------------------
➢ Font size shape etc ➢ Template/slide-master ➢ 'DataPilot' pivot tables
➢ Spelling, Grammar ➢ Drawing, graphics tools ➢ Sort, Filter, Group, Subtotals
➢ Revision tracking ➢ Animations & transitions ➢ Macros & Extensions
➢ Tables & columns ➢ Callouts and flowcharts ➢ 2D & 3D Charts
➢ Mail-merge, macros ➢ Table design templates ➢ Split and Freeze panes
➢ Export / CONVERT to PDF from .doc .xls .ppt PNG, JPG, TIFF & lots more!
▶ Full Google Chrome with Web Store and Chrome Extensions, or use Firefox Addons like:
➢ Evernote Web Clipper ➢ Yahoo! Toolbar ➢ Adblock plus ➢Xmarks / Lastpass ➢Zotero
➢Screenshot plus ➢Stylish ➢ Springpad ➢ Greasmonkey ➢ Web developer tools & tons more!
Play these Java-applet games virtually on AlwaysOnPC from your Android device:
➢ Play Runescape
➢ PartyPoker / EuroPoker
➢ Pogo games
... and tons more!
▶ Best Flash Browser for Productivity sites
[Note: App does not support audio or streaming video yet]
Can't find free Flash download for Android (or don't want to 'root')? Run Flash virtually through AlwaysOnPC App (no Flash plug-in needed!) and use sites like these:
➢ Prezi.com - Create & edit Prezi App on Android!
➢ Apple iWork Suite - edit Keynote, edit Pages files or edit Numbers spreadsheets on iCloud.com (free beta)
➢ Adobe Acrobat.com, Formscentral.com, createPDF.com
➢ Zoho & more!
▶ Flash Video, Games & entertainment
(Note: App does NOT support audio or streaming video yet)
➢ Facebook Flash Games like Zynga Poker, Farmville2, Chefville, Cityville, etc
➢ Club Penguin, Webkinz, Animal Jam, etc
➢ Jibjab.com, BlueMountain
➢ Bigpoint Darkorbit & more!
▶ Upload/download super fast via your virtual PC (with Dropbox access) to sites like:
➢ Fuze etc.
Even more apps included:
★ PDF Reader - View PDFs, fill & save forms, Markup, annotations & more!
★ InkScape drawing (.SVG, import Adobe Illustrator files)
★ Gimp - for edit, crop and retouch photos & images like GIF, PNG, JPEG, TIFF etc.
More reasons why customers love AlwaysOnPC:
➤ Super fast opening online files & email attachments:
➤ Copy and paste between Office apps, photo editor, drawing program, email & more
➤ Included storage: 2 GB of online disk space to store your files
➤ Dropbox pre-installed (Tip: use Selective Sync to keep it under 2Gb)
➤ Connections are fully encrypted for your security
Note:App does not yet support audio or full-motion video – these improvements coming soon!
Registration required for use (and confirmation of email).
Requires an active 3G or WiFi network connection to run
if you need help email email@example.com
- The AnyConnect icon in the notification tray is unusually large. This is a limitation with the VPN Framework.
- Some freezes are known to occur on the Diagnostics screen.
The following features are not supported using this package:
- Filter Support
- Trusted Network Detection
- Split Exclude
- Local LAN Exception
- Secure Gateway Web Portal (inaccessible when tunneled)
AnyConnect provides reliable and easy-to-deploy encrypted network connectivity from devices by delivering persistent corporate access for users on the go. Whether providing access to business email, a virtual desktop session, or most other Android applications, AnyConnect enables business-critical application connectivity.
LICENSING AND INFRASTRUCTURE REQUIREMENTS:
Trial AnyConnect Apex (ASA) licenses are available for administrators at www.cisco.com/go/license
AnyConnect for Android requires Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Boot image 8.0(4) or later. For licensing questions and evaluation licenses, please contact ac-temp-license-request (AT) cisco.com and include a copy of "show version" from your Cisco ASA.
As of November 2014, new license options (Plus/Apex) are available for purchase. These licenses include Mobile support. http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/security/anyconnect-og.pdf
- Automatically adapts its VPN tunneling to the most efficient method based on network constraints, using TLS and DTLS
- DTLS provides an optimized network connection
- IPsec/IKEv2 also available
- Network roaming capability allows connectivity to resume seamlessly after IP address change, loss of connectivity, or device standby
- Wide range of authentication options
- Supports certificate deployment using AnyConnect integrated SCEP and the certificate import URI handler
- Policies can be configured locally, and automatically updated from the security gateway
- Access to internal IPv4/IPv6 network resources
- Administratively controlled tunnel policy
- Localizes according to the device's language and region settings
If you are an end-user and have any issues or concerns, please contact your organization’s support department. If you are a System Administrator having difficulties configuring or utilizing the Application, please contact your designated support point of contact.
You can provide us with feedback by sending us a log bundle by navigating to "Menu > Diagnostics > Send Logs" and choose "Feedback to Cisco" with a description of the issue. Please read the Known Issues section prior to sending feedback.
You can reach us on Twitter by directing a tweet to @AnyConnect, or by visiting our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/anyconnect.
Release Notes: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect40/release/notes/b_Release_Notes_Android_AnyConnect_4-0-x.html
Join Google+ Community
Opt-In (or Out):
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.cisco.anyconnect.vpn.android.avf - AnyConnect ICS+
Report issues to firstname.lastname@example.org. No TAC support.
vSphere Mobile Watchlist brings the following key capabilities to vSphere administrators on the go:
EASILY CREATE WATCHLISTS: Search for and select a subset of VMs and hosts from your VMware vCenter Server and/or ESXi inventory to monitor in one or multiple watchlists.
VMs and HOSTS AT A GLANCE: Review the status of selected Watchlist VMs and hosts from your device including state, configuration details, resource usage, health alerts, view of the VM console, and related objects.
DISCOVER: Alerts are linked to pertinent diagnostic information from the VMware Knowledge Base, as well as articles from the Web.
REMEDIATE REMOTELY: Remediate problems directly from the device by powering on/off, resuming/suspending, connecting/disconnecting, or restarting VMs and/or hosts — or for situations where on-site remediation is required, share alert(s) along with recommended solutions in an email to team members back at the datacenter.
vSphere Mobile Watchlist is compatible with Android 4+.
NOTE: A VMware vSphere installation (5.0 and above) is required to use VMware vSphere Mobile Watchlist. Access to vSphere infrastructure may require a secure access method such as VPN on a mobile device. Contact your IT department for further assistance.
Support and tips for using VMware vSphere Mobile Watchlist are provided via VMware Communities at http://www.vmware.com/go/vspheremobile
Please note that support for vSphere Mobile Watchlist is not available through VMware’s telephone support hotline or Global Support Services.
The app allows you to:
- See what your coworkers and teammates are up to
- Share updates, photos, Thanks and collaborate on documents, Challenges and Projects
- Get notified when coworkers mention you or when you have a new message
- Structure communication with select groups of people
- Search the entire network for information
- Start a conversation using a built-in directory of coworkers
- Message one co-worker, or chat with your whole team.
Note: This app works with existing Socialcast communities, and is not intended to be a standalone product. You can create your FREE Socialcast community at www.socialcast.com.
Use the My VMware app to view the following information whether you are connected or offline:
• License key data
• My VMware users and permissions
• VMware Knowledge Base articles
• The status of your Support Requests
• Support contract and order information
• Emergency Support -Severity 1 Support Request feature for Business & Mission Critical Support entitlements
All information is displayed at the company account level, making it easier to keep track of VMware products and support as your organization changes and grows.
** IMPORTANT NOTICE: A My VMware profile is required to use the My VMware app. To access your profile or register (at no cost), go to my.vmware.com.
Support for the My VMware app is available only through the VMware community. Click the App Support button or go to http://www.vmware.com/go/myvmwaremobile to post questions to the VMware community.
*View all your files from your other computers and devices.
*Collaborate with people within or external to your organization.
*Upload new and manage your files and folders.
*View files even when offline.
*Once device is authorized, no need to remember extra passwords.
*Easily manage your device and data, including the ability to remote wipe from a central web console.
*Works with Android OS v2.2 and above.
Open Source Licenses information at https://my.vmware.com/group/vmware/details?downloadGroup=HZNWS150OSS&productId=350
Access the entire Partner Exchange event from your device and get the most up-to-date information possible with our official conference application.
Conference attendees can access personal schedules, the conference agenda, sponsor/exhibitor profiles, session information, social media and much more.
For more information visit www.VMworld.com