Would be great if didn't disconnect The app disconnects from the remote serverafter a few seconds with my Samsung Galaxynote10.1 and my Samsung Galaxy S7 phone. The app works great with my Mac. This is a huge disappointment. If it gets fixed I would rank it 5
The app works well over wifi, but will not connect using T-Mobile. I sat with our system administrator for a while, testing multiple types of phones on different networks, and T-Mobile was the only network that did not work. I have had no issues authenticating with any other application due to my provider, so I am disappointed to say that this issue falls on VMware. Please update your app to allow authentication via LTE on the third largest provider in America.
Won't open I can't even open the app, I get an "unfortunately horizon has stopped" error message right on startup every time. Nvidia Shield Tablet K1, Android 6.0.1
Worthless on an Android Remote Desktop control is not available for the Android app and is very hard to navigate because the font and cursor is tiny. Uninstalling it.
Great for teleworking on my Chromebook Has made telworking a joy on my Chromebook. Very stable, no disconnects or shutdowns.
What gives Couldn't keep the connection if your life was depend on it.
- Admin can push default username and domain to AirWatch managed clients
- Rich text Copy & Paste support for Google applications
- Support Smart Card for multiple user accounts
- Pass command-line arguments when launching a remote application from a vmware-view:// URI
- Real-Time Audio-Video (Audio In) support for session-based desktops on Windows Server 2016
- Mobile standby mode for optimized power usage
- Upgrade to OpenSSL 1.0.2j
- Bug fixes