Wouldn't allow me to sign in to my ESXi Server. Gave me SSL Certificate error, regardless, an no way to pass. Uninstalled immediately.
Works well on my Moto XT907, but my fat fingers make it hard to use on such a small screen. Patience is key for me.
After the latest update it stopped working, earlier it was working fine, now whenever i connect it says check your server or connection setting. I am able to connect from laptop with same details
I HATE IT. What even is the server? Needs large improvement.
Ermmmm password hello? It's a scam
Needs to support keyboard and mouse input correctly for ChromeOS. The other ChromeOS app from Chrome Web Store no longer works with new Android runtime in ChromeOS.
- Support for BEAT - Blast Extreme Adaptive Transport
- Immersive full screen experience and system mouse icon support
- Hide domain list and server URL from client UI for enhanced security (enabled from broker)
- Support ‘domain’\’user name’ format in the Username field
- End user can restart the remote desktop from client
- Connect to PCoIP Secure Gateway with FQDN
- Bug fixes
SSL VPN access to all of your enterprise resources with Citrix NetScaler Gateway