This app works well on apple devices but not on Android based systems. Crashed with every attempt to launch. Had no problem with this on apple software. M*&
Crashes on clicking the saved server address (on the startup screen), though the app was fine for the first few launches - DeX user
Since version 4.4 the app does not work, crashes on srartup. Unusable!
Resolution does not play nice with nVidia Shield Tablet. 1920x1200 resolution.
Just received the latest update and now I am getting: "This device does not meet the minimum hardware requirements. Please contact your IT administrator for assistance"
I am using Android minipc, after this apps update right click is not working in my windows desktop, instead of that rightclick changes to backwards action
- Horizon Client is now supported with Android 8.0 OS.
- Configure default server URL and server list through Google Admin Console
- Use device built-in camera with remote desktops and applications
- Add remote desktop or application shortcut to Android home screen
- Ability to send crash report data to VMware for troubleshooting
- SHA-256 cryptographic algorithm support has been added.
VFORUM 2017 have signed up yet? Download it now active APP, allowing you to readily grasp all the relevant information of the General Assembly.