Based on the well-known Danfoss Refrigerant Slider, KoolApp™ turns your Android smartphone into a user-friendly, quick pressure-to-temperature refrigerant converter. It is designed for installers, distributors and producers of air conditioning and refrigeration equipment, and will also be useful for other industry professionals and students.
In the current version there are 48 different refrigerants including both “natural” and “traditional” refrigerants, covering almost all media normally used in air conditioning and refrigeration systems. More will be added via updates pending user requests.
KoolApp is based on the NIST Refrigerant Properties and is using the Antoine equations for the conversion and you will be able to see both dew- and bubble- points for refrigerants with glide.
Included are also a few additional informations regarding the respective refrigerants.
On the respective refrigerants, you can see additional information like Global Warming Potential (GWP) and Ozone Depleting Potential (ODP).
KoolApp™ gives you the freedom of calculating in either °C and bar, or °F and psi.
KoolAppTM belongs to Danfoss A/S
HOW TO USE
In the left side of the screen, an intuitive slider helps you to quickly find the pressure or temperature reference, while the precise pressure and temperature reads on the right side fields.
By simply tapping these fields, you can also type in your actual pressure or temperature reading, and KoolApp™ will instantly give you the corresponding figure – and move the slider for visual indication.
Changing from SI units to US Customary units is a one-button operation, and you can do this directly within the conversion tool.
KoolApp™ gives you more than 48 refrigerants, but also allows you to select your favourites among them, making them easily accessible on the top of the selection list.
MAKING MODERN LIVING POSSIBLE
Danfoss is a global industrial group, supplying energy-efficient and climate-friendly solutions for many industries.
The group is a leading supplier of compressors and automated solutions to the refrigeration and air conditioning industry, with a product range among the most complete in the world. It is used within a number of industries, such as commercial and industrial refrigeration as well as in food retail, air conditioning and heat pumps.
Danfoss is also a world leader within mechanical and electronic products for use in the indoor comfort and heating sectors, and a wide range of other industries where energy consumption plays a vital role.
All values calculated and the performance of the products proposed by this software must be verified by the user.
Danfoss can accept no responsibility for possible errors in KoolApp.
Danfoss reserves the right to alter its products without notice. All trademarks in this material are the property of the respective companies. Danfoss and the Danfoss logotype are trademarks of Danfoss A/S. All rights reserved.
© Danfoss A/S, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning 2011
Please visit www.danfoss.com for more information and contact details
If in doubt send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone numbers to local support can be found here: http://www.danfoss.com/Contact/Worldwide/
Samsung Spica i5700 with Android 2.1 CPU frequency fix.
When you turn the camera on, the CPU is set at 800MHz, when this happens this application reverts a cpu governor from ‘performance’ to ‘conservative’ after phone is locked.
You can use a widget that when clicked will change the CPU mode immediately.
Don't charge your phone everyday. (IS) Battery Saver helps you and protect your battery.
- 2x1 and 1x1 battery widgets are showing combination of current battery level, temperature (optional) and 24-hour graphic chart.
- With the power management feature you can define critical battery level and select wifi, 3g, bluetooth connections to disable when battery level drain under critical battery level. (All disabled connections will be enabled automatically when you plug your phone to charger.)
- Battery level indicator available on Status Bar (This feature is optional. You can enable from settings of application).
- Battery information activity is available for more information about battery.
Supported Languages :
English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese and Arabian
Please email us if you want other languages.
By effectively extending the standby time of your smartphone, the Battery Master means that you will never have to worry about running out of power again!
Single-key activation. Intelligent power saving.
Remaining battery life displayed in notification bar. Gives accurate and timely battery life reminders.
Quick setup for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, background light, sound mode, and synchronization.
Configure settings for personalized power-saving mode.
Extends battery life effectively with three-stage charging.
Comes in variety of covers --- choose the cover that best suits your personality.
Keywords: Battery, Saver, Savior, Boost, Save, Drain, Juice Defender, Battery Booster, Easy
Geek, Play, Attempt or Improving……
Two-year effort to build
13,280 hours of test duration, 1,252 user's posts, 767 gmail conversations
Not simply to play, but it is simple to use
Make a battery app of difference
1. Extends stand-by time and battery life and optimizes charging parameters
2. Easily find the consumption processes by Battery Doctor
2. Optimizes system kernel and CPU usage to improve device performance
4. Six (6) customized power-saving modes to suit different scenarios
6. Proactively guards from power-killer apps and safely shuts down useless power-consuming programs
7. Fast ON/OFF settings for 100% system customization
9. Intelligently switches to/from WiFi/Cell data to preserve battery life
10. Professional tips on power optimization
Keyword: one, One Power Guard, OPG Pro, greenify, Flappy, Flappy Bird,Battery Saver, battery, Saver, Deep Sleep, JuiceDefender, Battery Booster, Widget, Battery Stats, Battery Widget, Deep Sleep Battery Saver, Power Toggles, GO Power Master, Power Manager, WIFI Power Saver, Facebook Home, Saving, Tweak, Save Battery, Battery Widget, Best, QQ, Twitter, BetterBatteryStats, Battery Doctor, antutu, supersu, superuser
• Kill selected tasks
• App or game killer
• Android optimizer
• Auto kill tasks on every screen off
• Regular kill
• Quick uninstaller
• Support all android version
• Kill apps to stop GPS
• Memory Booster, RAM Booster
• Memory Cleaner, RAM Cleaner
4 reasons to "Kill" other Task Killer/Task Manager:
1. Not only saves your battery & memory by killing apps but itself uses much less battery than others. This kind of app should be the smallest one on your Android device;
2. Tells you clearly which apps have been killed
3. Multiple languages supported such as: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian and so on;
4. Supports android phones with Android 2.0/2.1 (Eclair), Android 2.2 (Froyo), Android 2.3+ (Ginger Bread), Android 3.0 (Honeycomb), Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), Android 4.1/4.1/4.3 (Jelly Bean);
5. Protects your Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy mini, HTC One X, HTC One S, LG, Motorola Droid, Huawei etc.
Download the free Super Task Killer from NQ Mobile to get the following:
1. Task killer, kill running tasks and apps;
2. Auto-kill tasks at set times;
3. One click kill-task widget;
4. Set a different security level of apps or programs running in the background.
OBD2 Fahrzeugdiagnose mit Ihrem Smartphone: Kfz-Fehlerspeicher auslesen, Kraftstoffverbrauch, Kühlmitteltemperatur und weitere Live-Messwerte anzeigen.
Via Bluetooth erhält Ihr Smartphone direkten Zugriff auf die OBD2 Schnittstelle des Fahrzeugs und wird somit zum erweiterten Bordcomputer. Neben der Überwachung der wesentlichen Motor-Parameter liefert die Diagnose- Schnittstelle auch Informationen zur einfachen Bestimmung fehlerhafter Aggregate und Sensoren.
Hinweise zur Installation:
- Stecken Sie den OBD2 Bluetooth-Adapter in den Steckplatz an Ihrem Fahrzeug und starten den Anlasser
- Schalten Sie Bluetooth an Ihrem Smartphone / Tablet ein
- Starten Sie die App
- Gehen Sie in das Menü „Einstellungen“
- Drücken Sie auf den Pfeil rechts im Bereich „Pairing“
- Suchen Sie nach „dnt OBD2“ und geben den Code 1234 ein um das Pairing zu starten
- Starten Sie jetzt in den App-Einstellungen die Verbindung mit dem Smartphone
- Bei korrekter Verbindung leuchten jetzt alle 3 Sysmbole im Hauptmenü blau auf (Adapter, Handy, Auto)
Android system: 2.1 or above 2.1
Properly sized air conditioners are critical to the comfort of your home and health of your loved ones. The sizing tables you find at the hardware store are often inadequate, forcing you to estimate your true cooling needs. Underestimation will leave your home uncomfortably warm on the hottest days. Overestimation can be dangerous, filling your home with moisture and promoting hazardous mold growth.
The Basic A/C Calculator makes air conditioner sizing fast and simple, using a mathematical algorithm derived from cooling tables and load calculation manuals to give you a rough estimate of your specific cooling needs. We have implemented a unique sun exposure/climate zone system to improve the accuracy of the estimation algorithm.
The Advanced A/C Calculator (coming soon!) puts the power of true cooling load calculation software at your fingertips. Using the same data the pros use, you can determine the exact cooling needs of your home, either as a whole or one room at a time.
You can control your Samsung Smart Air Conditioner with this application. You never have to worry that you accidently left the air conditioner on, since you can easily turn it off from outside the house with your smart device. Furthermore, you can turn it on before you arrive so you always enter a cool house.
■ This feature is only applicable to the cassette and ducted type Samsung air conditioner models.
■ Supported mobile phone
Note that this application may not be available on devices other than GALAXY S, S2, NOTE, HD LTE, Tab 7.0, and 10.1.