IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Purchase in-app Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging or audio codecs to enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Pre-defined VoIP and XMPP provider list available when adding new accounts , including Facebook and Gmail for XMPP
• Integration with Facebook to display contacts' latest Facebook status
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones. Bluetooth™ support is dependent on Android device and operating system
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Spanish.
• Winner of the 2011 Product of the Year Award from Communications Solutions. For the full list, see http://www.counterpath.com/awards.html
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Multiple account support for up to 12 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
PREMIUM FEATURES – OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
• Video Calls – using H.264 and VP8 video codecs
• G.729 Audio Codec
• AMR-Wideband Audio Codec
For more information on Bria Android Edition’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/bria-android-edition.html
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
현재 삼성와이즈070만 지원됩니다.
★ 업데이트 알림(배터리 소모 개선 버전) ★
문자 확인 방법 기능을 추가하였습니다.
"설정 > 문자 확인 설정"에서 "항상 확인", "10분마다 확인", "앱 실행중에만 확인" 선택이 가능합니다.
WiFi로 이용하시는 분들은 "설정 > 무선 및 네트워크 > Wi-Fi 설정 > 메뉴 키 > 고급 > Wi-Fi 절전 정책 > 절전 모드로 전환 안함"으로 설정하셔야 정상 동작합니다.
기존 방식으로 사용하실려면 "항상 확인"을 선택하시면 됩니다.
자세한 사항은 홈페이지를 참고해 주세요.(http://www.ampangjin.com)
일본어 지원 : 조필근님(email@example.com)께서 번역을 해주셨습니다. 조필근님께 감사함을 전합니다.
<< 설명 >>
SIP 계정용 SMS 앱입니다. 기존 SIP 계정으로 SMS 사용이 가능합니다.(단, 와이즈070계정만 가능)
현재 마켓에 SIP용 VoIP 앱은 많으나 SMS 앱은 SIP SMS 밖에 없습니다.
갤플, 갤탭 등에서 VoIP 앱(Softphone이나 Bria등)과 같이 사용하면 휴대폰처럼 사용 가능합니다.
<< 참고사항 >>
1. 본 앱을 사용하시기 위해서는 와이즈070의 계정이 있어야 합니다.(가입 문의 : http://www.samsung070.com/)
2. 3G 사용 시 패킷 요금이 발생합니다.
3. 실시간으로 SMS을 받기 위해 절전 방지 기능이 들어가 있습니다.
4. 3번과 같은 이유 때문에 배터리가 빠르게 소모될 수 있습니다.
5. 참고로 다른 Android용 SIP앱(VoIP앱 등)도 위과 같은 제약 사항이 있습니다. (2, 3, 4 해당)
6. LMS 및 MMS는 지원하지 않습니다.(와이즈070에서 미지원함)
7. 기타 참고 사항은 홈페이지를 참고해 주세요.(http://www.ampangjin.com)
개발자 연락처 :
Acrobits Softphone is both intuitive to use and highly configurable. With loads of preconfigured providers, many users will have their SIP account configured and making calls in less than a minute. But Acrobits Softphone also has the highly configurable settings advanced VoIP users and business users need, including support for Secure SIP signaling through TLS, HD audio through G.722 and more. Try Acrobits Softphone on Android today and you'll be telling your friends about it tomorrow.
Check out the great features of Acrobits Softphone for Android, with many more to come.
•Push Notifications for incoming calls for improved battery life
•Support for use on wifi and 3G networks
•backgrounding support with status bar notification; check your email or other tasks while still available for calls on the Softphone
•GoogleVoice interface, originate and complete GoogleVoice calls all from one app (requires GoogleVoice account and SIP Account with incoming U.S. numbers)
•quick import of accounts from major VoIP Providers
•call recorder and player, seamlessly integrated into the call history
•Bluetooth headset support
•HD Wideband audio through G.722
•excellent sound quality, includes the G.711 (ulaw and alaw) and GSM audio codecs. Make an in app purchase to add G.729 Annex A for great quality over 3G networks
•TLS support for encrypted SIP
•audio codec manipulation, enabling you to prioritize the codecs used and disable ones you don’t want to use
•comfortable and super-smooth user interface, fine-tuned specially for Android
•easy, intuitive configuration
•simultaneous registration of multiple SIP accounts, have multiple accounts registered to receive incoming calls and switch the account used for outgoing calls without leaving the keypad
•Android contacts integration. Easy to call anyone in your contacts via SIP
•add new contacts directly from the softphone
•ability to generate DTMF tones while in call, to control various PBX features or automated systems (use audio, rfc 2833 or SIP INFO)
•detailed call history
•configurable RTP port range
•SIP Proxy support
•STUN server support, automatic service discovery using DNS SRV queries
•phone number resolution. We present the phone numbers in a convenient format with grouped digits, display the flag and country name and even region/city name for some countries, including USA
The Android Market does not make paid apps available in all countries. If you're unable to purchase Acrobits Softphone or have already purchased it through paypal, please visit http://acrobits.cz for an alternate method to download and install.
Acrobits Softphone is a SIP Client, not a VoIP provider. It needs to be used in conjunction with a VoIP provider that supports use on a SIP Client to work. Check out our list of verified VoIP operators at http://www.acrobits.cz/42/verified-voip-operators
VoIP over 3G - Be aware that some mobile network operators prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) over their network. They may prohibit the use of VoIP or impose additional fees and/or charges when using VoIP over their network. By using Acrobits Softphone over 3G, you agree to abide by any restrictions your cellular carrier imposes and agree that Acrobits will not be held responsible for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for using Acrobits Softphone over their 3G network.
Use your favorite VoIP provider as the softphone is not tied to any particular one.
Not used VoIP? Sign up for free with a number of SIP compliant VoIP providers worldwide and make VoIP to VoIP calls free anywhere in the world. Save money on international calls.
On the move? With SessionTalk Android you can make VoIP calls wherever you have a 3G connection.
Please note some mobile network operators prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP over their networks and may impose additional fees or other charges. Please check with your operator before making calls over 3G.
SessionTalk Android features:
★ Supports making SIP VoIP calls over 3G and WiFi
★ Background support - receive calls whilst the app is in the background, switch between apps and stay on the call.
★ Multiple accounts - simultaneously registered. Receive calls on any registered account.
★ Set call background image to contact photo or custom image
★ Dial Plan
★ Dual Line
★ Swap between 2 active calls
★ Conference - Merge and Split
★ Attended and Unattended Transfer
★ TLS Encryption with optional certificate verification
★ SRTP secure calls
★ Bluetooth Support
★ Quick import of accounts from major VoIP providers
★ Excellent audio quality
★ G722, G711 ,GSM and iLBC codec support
★ G729 Annex A available as Premium Feature
★ Speakerphone, Mute and Hold
★ DTMF Support , RFC2833 and Inband
★ SIP Proxy support
★ Automatic service discovery using DNS SRV queries
★ STUN server support
★ Global IP
★ Contacts integration, add or edit contacts from within the app
★ Detailed Call history
★ Dial from Call History and Favorites
★ Voicemail Notifications
*IMPORTANT SIP PROVIDER OR SIP PBX SERVER REQUIRED.
SessionTalk Android Edition is a SIP VoIP Phone not a service.
You must use SessionTalk with a SIP compliant VoIP provider or SIP PBX (server) to use this softphone product. Please contact your service provider or IT helpdesk for more information.
Check out our website for further info sessiontalk.co.uk. If you need technical support please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CSipSimple plugin for VooCall.cz SIP operator to allow easy callback either via SMS or WEB request. Adds the callback option to the CSipSimple call menu. The usage of SMS or WEB request depends on user configuration and current state of internet connection.
- simple to use
- works as SIP proxy and registrar
- supports only UDP-SIP
# Ex) use with CSipSimple as dial number "9999"
 configure properties below.
- Domain : SIP server domain. default value is local IP.
- Local IP : listening address to SIP message. default value is "0.0.0.0 (any)".
- Local Port : listening port to SIP message. default value is "5060".
 Runs uSipServer, and push [start] button.
then SIP domain will be printed as below.
"sipserver started. [@xxx]" / xxx = SIP domain
 Runs CSipSimple.
 Account setting of CSipSimple.
[menu] -> [Accounts] -> [Add account]
Account name = 9999
User = 9999
Server = xxx
Password = (don't care)
and pushes [save] button.
 Check registered status of a CSipSimple.
If it is registered, then you can dial.
It can be used with any SIP PBX, VoIP Provider, Asterix PBX or VOIP Vendor.
(Note: NOT SUPPORTED ON NEXUS 5, KITKAT 4.4. There are known issues.).
**Available for OEM White Labeling. Over 20+ Skins Available to OEMs. Call Recording is Standard.**
It is NOT attached to any particular provider so you can use with any provider and or your own VOIP PBX in the office.
White Labeled version of the same are also available through VOIP companies around the world. We supply rDialer Calling Card Dialer, SIP Dialer and/the Call Back Dialers to VoIP operators around the world.
With many useful features such as Call Recorder and Integrated help text, you will get using this softphone in no time. Will work with every SIP server or VoIP operator.
This dialer is a consumer version of our SIP dialer available to operators on white labeled basis.
Rapidsoft Systems' rDialer Softphone also has the highly configurable Network and Media settings for advanced VoIP users and the needs of business users. It includes support for many different advanced codecs, advanced echo cancellation and, most importantly, call recording ability.
rDialer SIP SoftPhone is supported 24x7 by a Mid Size US company. Call us at any time, if you need support.
This SIP Dialer SoftPhone is not tied to any particular operator or service provider, hence you can use it with any operator or with your own SIP PBX or SIP Server. It does not come bundled with any VOIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls
Check out the great features of Rapidsoft Systems' rDialer Softphone for Android.
- Select the network type WiFi, WiMax and/or 3G cellular Networks.
- Attractive Dial Pad design with clearly laid out keys and buttons.
- Clear Indication of Phone's Server "Registration" status with Green or Red status circle on the dial pad. It means no struggling to find out if you are currently registered or nonregistered.
- Excellent sound quality includes HD quality broadband Codecs.Make an in app purchase to add G.729 Annex A for great quality over 3G networks.
- Call Recording Option (Follow local laws on call recording).
- Mute Button, Microphone and Volume Control.
- Speakerphone Support.
- Detailed call history log.
- Contact List – leveraging the phone’s native address book.
- Ability to generate DTMF tones while in call, to control various PBX features or automated systems (use audio, rfc 2833 or SIP INFO).
- Network Settings: WiFi Keep Alive, Mobile Keep Alive, DNS SRV Support, Compact SIP support, Secure SRTP support.
- Wide Range of Codec Support - Many codecs (HD codecs, optimized codecs) G722, Speex, SILK, G.729, ILBC etc.
- Echo cancellation.
- ICE and STUN server support, automatic service discovery using DNS SRV queries.
We have tested it many networks or phones, but if you see a problem call us or email us for support.
WHITE LABLED SIP SOFTPHONES
Rapidoft Systems also offers white labeled rDialer for VOIP operators to allow mobile users to make calls using their network. The SIP dialer will be integrated with their network and the switches.
Feel free to call us if you run into any problem, and we will provide necessary support.
Zoiper softphone offers a simple user interface and superb audio quality for smooth Voice over IP experience.
Contact us for whitelabel versions with your logo and company or for our VoiP SDK if you want to build your own solution or visit http://www.zoiper.com/en/voip-sdk
Available for both SIP and IAX systems, Zoiper is a phone solution perfectly fit for end users, service providers, call centers or any business willing to benefit from VoIP communications.
Want to distribute it to your users ? Use the free automatic provisioning system on http://oem.zoiper.com and avoid tedious manual configurations!.
IMPORTANT: Zoiper softphone is a standalone client-side software VOIP phone application and is not bundled together with a voip service. To make and receive voip calls using Zoiper, you must subscribe to any SIP or IAX based service provider across the globe.
Zoiper's key features include:
- Bluetooth support (beta)
- Excellent audio quality, even on older devices
- Intelligent Latency Reduction
- Supports calling over 3G and WIFI
- Multiprotocol with SIP and IAX support, compatible with all RFC
- Background / multitasking support
- Native dialer integration
- Integration with the native android contact list
- Speakerphone mute and hold
- UDP and TCP transports (use TCP for better battery life!)
- Supports g711 (ulaw, alaw), speex, iLBC and gsm codecs
- Supports sending of DTMF
- DNS SRV
- Built-in echo cancellation
- STUN support
- Change ringtone per account
Zoiper is also available as customized branding solutions or VoIP SDK, please contact us for more information.
- devices that are not compatible yet:
Motorola Razr series (horrible quality)
- Phones that are unstable because they have broken audio implementations:
Alcatel one touch series (poor audio drivers cause system freezes and crashes)
Warning: using Zoiper as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
If zoiper does not work with your phone, please contact us at email@example.com and we will try to support your phone in future versions. In case of audio quality problems or freezes, please try this version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zoiper.android.zoiperbeta.app
This app is based on android native sip stack. To run this app your android phone need to be above version 2.3. And even this there is no guarantee all android phones match this condition could run this app because your phone firmware might already disabled VOIP option.
After you run SipFone app, it running in background as a service. So, your 3G android phone is actually a dual modes phone now. It could accept both 3G phone call and SIP phone call.
SipFone is a FREE software without any AD or limit. Enjoy it with your android phone !
1, Based on android native SIP API. Working stable.
2, Simple and easy to use. Smart keypad for example: green button for dial/answer/redial, red button for hangup/backspace.
3, Hand free mode and mute supported.
4, Codecs supportes: alaw,ulaw,gsm.
5, No call missed even works in background
To get full document about this app please check http://www.amcoding.com/news/sip-phone-for-android-sipfone/
Vimphone is an open source Voice Over IP (VOIP) / SIP client for Android. The source can be downloaded at: https://bitbucket.org/vimtura/vimphone-android/ and contribution is welcomed. The Linphone for Android project was forked in March 2013, and so it is based on version 2.0. Which, as of this time is all of the current Linphone for Android features. Credit for the logo goes to arrioch for doing his "Blawb" icon theme from which it came (http://arrioch.deviantart.com/art/Blawb-208106783).
The reason for the fork was out of all the SIP clients for Android, Linphone for Android seemed the best. However, it still included some bugs and features that we didn't like. The core features of Linphone for Android are:
- Sleek interface with support for multiple accounts.
- Support for the following audio codecs: speex, G711, ILBC, GSM, SILK, G722.
- Support for the following video codecs: VP8, H264 and mpeg4.
The improvements / enhancements made in Vimphone are (not a complete list):
- Improvements to the call answering UI, with support for specialised SIP headers (currently to display Asterisk queue details - yet to be documented).
- Fixed the in-call transfer / multi-call features.
- Added feature to pause/hold before transfer or adding another party.
- Added feature to mute DTMF when dialling number to transfer / add.
- Fixed a bug to enable switching between WIFI / 3G seamlessly (using the "re-invite" SIP feature).
- Re-skinning as "Vimphone"
- Enhanced the setup assistant.
- Added feature to disable screen auto-rotation (useful if you are laying down).
- Fixed "notifications" (integration into Android for status icons and so on). This includes utilization of the phones "lights" (LEDS) for status display. In the previous version the icon always appeared the same regardless of status (at least on my version of Android).
- Added feature to allow "exiting".
- Fixed bugs with call history display (it was almost impossible to click on the "details" icon as the target area was tiny).
- Added call interception so the standard android dialler can be used and calls can be routed via Vimphone automatically (based on various conditions).
- Probably lots more? I'll document more as I remember :)
- Feel free to bug me for feature requests, or join in if you want to help!
This project / application is free and will always be free. It may not work the best on tablets as I do not own one, if you want tablet support please consider donating one to me.
SipGo offers perfect security and allows you to make crystal clear voice calls over any 3G or WiFi internet connection. Save on your calling charges by integrating the use of the SipGo Sip Dialer in your daily calling routine. Call anytime you want, anywhere you go with the SipGo softphone.
SipGo is a low bandwidth sip dialer which offers the option to choose from several pre-configured providers (like VoipStunt, VoipBuster, SipNet and many others), or set up a custom SIP SoftPhone by simply filling in the details of your VoIP provider and your own credentials.
SipGo is a standalone SIP dialer and offers free SIP calling solutions for individuals and businesses alike, just make sure you've got a registered account with a VoIP provider which supports SIP calls.
SipGo does simply what you expect it to do: set up all your Sip calls! Not silly extra's: this is how we manage to use far less bandwidth (20% less data!) than other comparable applications like Fring! Enjoy the financial advantages and superior sound quality of the SipGo Sip Dialer now!
SipGo offers standard SIP calls for any of the supported SIP/Voip service providers. Choose one of the pre-configured SIP providers from the list:
12Voip, A1, ABC-Voip, ActionVoip, Amivox, Balses, Blic, BlueFace, BroadVoice, BudgetVoip, BudgetVoipCall, CallEasy, CallingCredit, CallPirates, CallRomania, CamundaNet, CheapBuzzer, CheapVoip, CheapVoipCall, CongStar, CosmoVoip, DialCheap, DialNow, DiscountCalling, EasyCall GR, EasyCallback, EasyVoip, EuroTelefon, Fayn, FlowRoute, FonGo, FonWorld, FreeCall, FreecoNet, FreePhoneLine, FreeVoipDeal, Frynga, GlobalFreecall, GulfSip, HotVoip, InternetCalls, Interphone365, InterTelecom, InterVoip, iTalk, Jumblo, JustVoip, LowRateVoip, MegaFon, MegaVoip, Messagenet, MiTelefono, Mobile4U, MondoTalk, NetAppel VOIP FR, Netelip, Neuftalk, NoNoh, Nymgo, Odorik, OrbTalk, PennyConnect, PoivY, PowerVoip, PTTJapan, RebVoice, Rynga, Senatel, SipDiscount, SipNet, SkyLink, SmartVoip, SMS Discount, SmsListo, StuntCalls, SuperVoip, SuperVoip, SuperVoip Subscription, Svanto, Tecobu, Telbo, VoiceTrading, VoipaLot, Voip-A-Lot, VoipBlast, VoipBlazer, VoipBuster, VoipBuster PRO, VoipCaptain, VoipCheap Global, VoipCheap UK, VoipChief, VoipDiscount, VoipGain, VoipJumper, VoipMove, VoipR, VoipRaider, VoipSmash, VoipStunt, VoipWise, Voipyo, VoipZoom, WebcallDirect, or set up any custom Sip provider you like!
If you're using a SIP service which isn't listed, or if you would like to have your SIP provider listed, simple contact us through our website!
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
More from developer
EasyTalk is a different kind of phone app. It builds its contact list off of your iPhone address book and lets you send FREE text messages and make FREE phone calls to them, from anywhere and at anytime, as long as your friends have EasyTalk installed on their Android device or iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad.
Your privacy is important to us. Our server does not save any of your friends or contact list information.
##If you make voice call or send text over 3G network(as oppose to wifi), you may get charged for the data usage by your 3G network provider.
* Unlimited FREE text messages and FREE phone calls, utilizing 3G data network or wifi.
* No need to remember any phone number, not your friend's, not even your own.
* Easy to operate favorite contacts view.
* Supports both backgrounding and push, so messages and voice calls are delivered to your friend at real time.
* Supports sending/receiving of offline messages, so you don't have to worry whether your friend is online or not before sending him a message. Even if he/she misses the push alert, or his device is powered down, he will still get your message next time he opens the App.
* Stores all your texting history on your device.
* Minimal voice delay and excellent voice quality.
* Supports simultaneous texting and voice calling.
* Supports iPhone style recent call list.
* Supports bluetooth device.
* Supports muting/holding of voice call.
* Supports remote control on headset. So user can initiate call using the controls on the headset.
* Supports VPN. Simply connect to your VPN, the app will pick up the VPN ip automatically.
Support low rate call to any phone number. You can always press Phone after number to dial PSTN call.
You can also purchase phone credit in settings/recharge account. Check our web site for the latest call rate.
Supported video formats:
MPEG-4 ASP, DivX 4/5/6, XviD, 3ivX D4
H.263 / H.263i
H.264 / MPEG-4 AVC
Dirac / VC-2
WMV 3 / WMV-9 / VC-1 1
Sorenson 1/3 (Quicktime)
DV (Digital Video)
Indeo Video v3 (IV32)
Real Video 1/2
Real Video 3/4
Provider List is as follows:
* USA: AT&T, TMobile, Verizon, Sprint, Virgin. All support SMS and MMS.
* Canada: Rogers, Bell, Telus, Fido, Virgin. Only support SMS.
Download and start to send the SMS/MMS for free.
Free trial minutes maybe provided.
The phone call is over WiFi or 3G network. You may pay the WiFi or 3G network provider for the usage of their network.
No connection fee. You can recharge the account by Paypal, and recharge it from as low as $1.99.