Race Together! is a racing game, that inspired from "Run Together" idea where people run in pairs.
The task of the player is to listen to the sound of the car running ahead and drive their car to follow.
There are many other vehicles on the road, so both cars must turn left and right time by time to avoid them
The speed is constantly increased and game becomes more challenged by time.
This game is designed to work with TalkBack and has a nice graphical interface so if you do not know how to play you can ask the sighted friends to for guide.
How to play:
1. This game plays in landscape mode with stereo headset.
2. Before playing, you have to check that you have worn the headset properly by pressing the test button to hear left/right sound.
3. Click the Play button.
4. There are 7 left buttons on the bottom left side of screen and 7 right buttons on the bottom right of screen. You control your car by finger swipes on these buttons. Note that do not hold fingers on these buttons, and you must lift your finger when the control is complete.
5. You hear the sound of the car running ahead, distinguish the left or right side and quickly turn your car in appropriated direction.
6. The game ends when you hit any vehicle on the road.
7. Depending on the distance traveled, you will be awarded gold, silver, bronze or platinum medal.
1. Hold your device in landscape mode with screen up by two hands. Keep your two thumbs ready upper the screen.
2. When you hear the car engine sound in left side, swipe your right thumb from left to right over right buttons to turn your car to the right. With the sound on the left, do the same with your left finger. The target is to keep the engine sound of the car in the middle.
3. Note just swipe slightly and not too fast, because TalkBack may serve it as TalkBack's swipe gesture. After swiping, lift the finger from the screen and be ready for the next events.
Race Together supports two control modes: with and without TalkBack. And appropriated mode takes effect automatically during app's initialization. So, if you switch on/off TalkBack during game play, you have to restart Race Together too.