Ram-shalaka used to get answers to your questions or predict the outcome of endeavors you want to take. The answers / predictions are based on Chopais (couplets) from Shri Ram Charit Manas or Ramayana.
Ram shalaka is a 15x15 grid. Each square in the grid has one Akshar (Hindi alphabet) from nine Chopais (couplets) of Shri Ram Charit Manas. As per the procedure laid down in Shri Ram Charit Manas, the user has to close his / her eyes and put his / her finger on the grid. The akshars from every ninth square starting from the square on which finger was paced by the user are taken and joined in a sequence. This forms one Chopai from Shri Ram Cahrit Manas. The answer to the question asked is based on the Chopai so formed.
Jai Sai Ram!
"Your Questions and Shri SaiBaba's Answer" was a famous book published by Shri Madhav Lele for the benefit of Shri Sai's devotees seeking Baba's advice at difficult times. It is believed that Shri Sai Baba uses this book as a medium to convey the appropriate message to his devotees who are seeking his guidance. The book contained 720 messages and instruction on how to use this "SAI PRASHNAVALI" to get an answer from Baba. We are blessed to make this book and the system available in the form of a Mobile application. The original book contained messages only in english. With some additional effort and Shri Sai's blessing we are providing this in 3 languages
How to use this application:
1. Have faith. Humbly pray Baba seeking his guidance.
2. Think of the problem or question that you want to be answered by Baba
3. Think of a number between 1 to 720
4. Key-in that number in the application and press "Ask" button for Baba's Answer
5. Read the message given and act accordingly.
The default language is English. If you need the answers in another language, Goto settings page in the application and change the language. The language preference will be persisted. Tamil and Telugu language support are subject to your device capability of handling unicode characters.
Only persons who have faith and belief in Sri Ram should use this Prashnawali. Do not try to test it by repeating the same question again and again since its only the first time the answer is given correctly.
English and Hindi
Shri Ram Prashna Shalaka Was Written by the great Indian poet "Tulsidasa" in the Shri Ramcharitmanas which is considered as Up(semi)-Veda as Described by a Top Vedic Astrologer & Spiritualist, Dr. R. B. Dhawan Guruji. In the following square each letter or the part of the letter gives birth to a couplet (chaupai). The couplet thus formed has a meaning of it which answer your question.
First remember Lord Shri Rama in your mind and pray him to give answer (don't disclose the Question to anyone before asking to Shri Rama). All you have to do is just click/Tap on any of the letters in the boxes with closed eyes with Thumb Only. For the best answer of your question you should have only close-ended question in your mind. Then a couplet (chaupai), the place from where it has been taken and Your Answer will be displayed on your screen.
Its all about faith in the almighty and faith is tested for only once. So try to avoid the verification by repeating the process again and again. You can take these words for caution. Ask your question now with full confidence.
Ramayan is a story of Lord Ram and how he saved the world from the evil of Ravana. Traditionally, the Ramayana is attributed to Valmiki. The story's original version in Sanskrit is known as Valmiki Ramayana.
It is ascribed to the Hindu sage Valmiki and forms an important part of the Hindu canon , considered to be itihasa. it depicts the duties of relationships, portraying ideal characters like the ideal father, the ideal brother, the ideal wife and the ideal king. It is a Epic of a victory of good over evil.
Ramayana is not just a story it presents the teachings of ancient Hindu sages(Vedas) in narrative allegory, interspersing philosophical and devotional elements. The characters Rama, Sita, Lakshmana, Bharata, Hanuman and Ravana are all fundamental to the cultural consciousness of India and Nepal.
Verses in the Ramayana are written in a 32-syllable meter called anustubh. The Ramayana was an important influence on later Sanskrit poetry and Indian life and culture. Ramayana is not just a story: it presents the teachings of ancient Hindu sages(Vedas) in narrative allegory, interspersing philosophical and devotional elements.
The Ramayana (Great Indian Sanskrit epic written by sage Valmiki / translated by Shri Tulsidaas Ji)
1. Bal Kand - This part explains Rama's childhood, his Brahmaswarup, his Celestial and Cosmic appearance. Dashratha was the Father of Ram. Dasharatha had three queens Kausalya, Kaikeyi and Sumitra. Rama was born to Kausalya. This kands basically talks about the childhood of Ram, emancipation of Ahilya and Sita's swayamvara.
2. Ayodhya Kand - This kands focuses mainly on the exile of Rama into the forest and the death of his father, Dasarath.
3. Aranya Kand - Life of Rama, Sita and Lakshmana in forest. Surpnakha episode and kidnapping of Sita by demon king Ravana.
4. Kishkindha Kand - Rama meets Hanuman, Jamvant, Jatayu and Bali. Killing of Bali,Rajya abhishek of Sugriva and initiation of active search for Sita with the help of Sugriva and Ravana.
5. Sundar Kand - Hanuman entry in Lanka. Hanuman's meeting with Vibhishan. Burning the Lanka. Explanation of the beauty of Lanks. Hanuman's meeting with Sita in Ashok Vatika.
6. Lanka Kand - Details about the war between Ram and Ravana. Killing of Ravana. Sita's test of fire. Return of Rama to Ayodhya. Help by Vibhishan to kill his demon king brother Ravana.
7. Uttar Kand - Banishment of Sita and birth of Luva and Kusha in Vishwamitra ashram. Rama’s departure from the earth to Vaikunth. Details about Ram Gita
- Unique tiled navigational display
- User-friendly, intuitive interaction
- Easy-to-use Search and Browse Functions
- Bookmark and Save Favorites
- Share and engage with friends using social media features
Keywords: ramcharitmanas, hindu, india, hindi, gujarati
Close eyes,Remember Lord Rama, Think your question and Touch anywhere on Image of Shri Ram...
Personalize your mobile with Spectacular Divinity of Hindu Gods. Through this app, get a beautiful sparkling and shining image of Shree Hanuman. Enjoy 3D animated Hanuman Chalisa App for the android device for Hanuman. It is a must have app who believes in the power of Gods. Get devotional through this Hanuman Chalisa App.
Hanuman is a Hindu deity, who was an ardent devotee of Rama according to Hindus legends. He is a central character in the Indian epic Ramayana, and also finds mentions in several other texts, including Mahabharata, the various Puranas and some Jain texts. A vanara, Hanuman participated in Rama's war against the demon king Ravana. Several texts also present him as an incarnation of the Lord Shiva.
Worship Lord Hanuman the destroyer of all obstacles, right on your Android device. Install this 3D animated Hanuman Chalisa App.
With Hanuman Chalisa & 3D Book App you can listen to Hanuman Chalisa and chant it.
Jai Sai Hanuman!!!
Tags:Hanuman Chalisa,Jai Shree Hanuman,Hanuman Chalisa Audio,3D Hanuman Chalisa
One who sincerely recites it and understands its meaning, he receives faith that Lord Rama protects his mind and prepares it to know the Ultimate Truth.
It is said that Lord Shiva came into saint Budha Kaushika's dream and sung these 38 stanzas.
Special public recitation of the stotra is organized during religious festivals, especially during Navaratries. It is from Gudi Padwa till Rama Navami day, the birthday of Lord Rama.
In Hindu astrology chanting of the stotra is recommended as a remedial measure for "enmity, losses, hurdles.
Say Jay Shree Ram!
Sundara Kanda literally "beautiful episode/book", is the fifth book in the Hindu epic the Ramayana. It depicts the adventures of Hanuman. The original Sundara Kanda is in Sanskrit and was composed by Valmiki, who was the first to scripturally record the Ramayana. Sundara Kanda is the only chapter of the Ramayana in which the hero is not Rama, but rather Hanuman. Hanuman's selflessness, strength, and devotion to Rama are emphasized in the text. Hanuman was fondly called Sundara by his mother Anjani and Sage Valmiki chose this name over others as this kanda deals mainly with Hanuman's journey to Lanka
- From wikipedia