Android Assistant is one of the most powerful and comprehensive management tools to improve your android phone's performance. It speeds up your phone's running speed and saves battery.
1. Monitor status (CPU, RAM, ROM, SD card, Battery)
2. Process Manager (Auto Boost and Quick Boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.)
3. Cache Cleaner
4. System Clean(Cache, Thumbnail Cache, Temporary File, Log File, Empty Folder, Empty File, Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Earth History, Google Map History)
5. Power Saver(bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto-sync, auto-rotate screen, haptic feedback, screen brightness, timeout)
6. File Manager
7. Startup Manager
8. Batch Uninstall
9. Battery Usage
10. Volume Control
11. Phone Ringtone
12. Startup Time
13. Startup Silent(Menu->Settings->Startup Silent)
14. System Info
15. Widget(Quick Booster[1,4], Shortcuts)
16. App 2 SD: Get more free internal phone storage space
17. Batch Install
18. App backup and restore
CASIO C-Assist is in Android app that makes it possible to establish a network connection between an Android terminal device and CASIO Projector,*1 and then project documents and images stored in the terminal's memory, real-time images picked up by the terminal's built-in camera, and browser screen images.
It also enables remote control of a computer connected on the same network for smarter and more efficient presentations.
For projection of documents and images*2 in the terminal’s memory
For real-time projection of images picked up by the terminal's camera
For projection of Web page images using CASIO C-Assist's Web browser
・Remote computer control
For remote control of a computer by a terminal over a network connection
Supported Operating Systems
Android OS 4.0 – 4.4
*1 Supported Projectors
XJ-A147, XJ-A247, XJ-A257
XJ-M146, XJ-M156, XJ-M246, XJ-M256
(Some models covered by this app may not be available in certain geographic areas.)
*2 Projectable Document and Image Files
JPEG, PNG, BMP
Using CASIO C-Assist
Use the steps below to establish a connection between a terminal and projector with CASIO C-Assist.
1. Configure projector network settings and then select "Network" as the projectors input source.
This will cause the standby screen, showing network information, to be projected.
2. On the terminal, select [Settings] and then [Wi-Fi]. Next, select the same network where the projector is selected.
3. Start up CASIO C-Assist
4. After starting up, CASIO C-Assist will find all connectable projectors on the network and display them on the terminal screen. Select the projector to which you want to connect.
5. On the home screen, connect the function you want to use.
1. Add or remove your Credit, Debit, Loyalty, and all other cards so that you never have to remember them
2. Retrieve your Mobile Security and Back up keys from the app.
3. Know what you have paid for through zero-disturbance notifications. (Coming soon)
4. Keep your profile data up to date
5. Get special app-only offers! (Coming soon)
..and many more to come!
Offline voice recognition available on Jelly Bean phones! More info here http://goo.gl/BQBh8
KLets primary goal is to get the stuff done by voice, in order to allow you to use your Android™ device when you can't touch or watch it, or when it is better to not do so.
It has been built on top of Voice-Recognizer and Text-To-Speech hand-free features of Android™, and it has been designed to have near zero screen interactions, in order to be fully controlled by voice.
It is currently developed and supported in English and Italian, however, it has been designed to be easily translated to new languages, so it is also available in the following languages thanks to contributions and professional translators:
Unsupported and incomplete translations are also available for Chinese. Check full translations list here: http://goo.gl/19On7Y
To contribute on translations or to request the access to the beta version, just check this page http://goo.gl/vRwlA .
Depending on your equipment, you can start KLets by a long press on the phisical search button, by pressing the green button on the application main screen, by pressing the button for voice calls of an Hands-Free bluetooth device (it must be compatible with your phone) and, using third part applications, by using the button of wired headphones (check the how-to at http://goo.gl/vCq1p ).
By now KLets can:
- Call a contact (with Skype support) or a phone number
- Send a message or an email to a contact
- Start playing of a song, a playlist, an album or all songs from an artist (supports only local phone media, and playlists, albums and artists media playing works only with Google Music Player, PowerAMP, Music PlayerPro and Winamp)
- Manage missed calls and unread messages
- Start the navigator to a destination or a contact with an address (using Google Navigator or Sygic)
- Stop the navigator (it works only with Google Navigator and it uses an hack, so it may not works on all phones)
- Start an application
- Add an event to the calendar
- Add a note to Evernote
- Set an alarm
- Tell you the current date and time, the battery or signal status and what you can say and how
- Execute a task defined in Tasker
- Listen for text copied into the clipboard
Additional commands are available inside a free plugin pack on play store: http://goo.gl/iPKOgj
Also, every activation phrase of every command can be customized inside KLets options, in order to meet any personal needs.
For common problems with bluetooth, license, voice recognition and everithing else, please check the FAQ here: http://goo.gl/9rqNN
Remember that KLets uses Voice Recognition technologies provided by Android phones (usually it is Google Voice Search, but alternative voice recognition engines can be used, like Vlingo), and that most engines require an internet connection (Google Voice Search requires it, but on Jelly Bean phones it can be configured to work in offline mode).
If you have any question, trouble or advice, please contact me by email or by support forum at http://goo.gl/b4wp0 , and remember to take a look at the application web site for latest news and info.
IMPORTANT: Russian users could need to install a Text-To-Speech engine for their language, because Russian phones usually miss it. Please look for it on play store with a search like this http://goo.gl/33QVj
If you haven't tried it yet what are you waiting for? TRY IT FOR FREE BY CLICKING HERE: http://eva4android.com/EVA/trial.htm
It's the only assistant that has a dedicated car mode and literally over a hundred more features than the rest.
Browse through the command list and you will see that it's no lie that EVA is the leader when it comes to useful features: http://www.eva4android.com/quickstart
EVA is a must have app if you want to use voice to increase your productivity. It's like other voice assistants but with so many truly useful functions you will wonder why it doesn't come standard with Android. It includes a dedicated Car Mode that is extremely useful if you want to use your phone while driving. It is the one application that makes your smart phone so much smarter. It includes a powerful Profiles feature that allows you to change loads of settings on your phone in one instant simply by changing the Profile. There are over 30 videos on YouTube (link below) that walk you though every aspect of the application. Take advantage of the free 28 day trial as you cannot possibly try it in a few hours let alone a week. Read the reviews to see what other people are saying and if you like it please tell your family, friends and co-workers.
Who should use EVA? If you are looking for an application that provides hands-free operation of your phone then EVA is right for you. If you are just looking for an electronic friend to chat with then please go with one of the assistants. On the other hand if you want a real virtual assistant that has extremely useful functions that will make your life easier then please give EVA a try.
EVA has all the functions you'd expect your assistant to perform plus some that you probably never knew were possible. Here is a list of some of the functions that you wont find in most of the competition:
★ Voice messaging, emails, memos and journals using your own voice
★ Reading and replying to incoming text (including Google Voice) and email (including Microsoft Exchange)
★ Reading and replying to incoming instant messages via Google Talk
★ Integration with Google+
★ Integration with Evernote
★ Integration with Tasker
★ Home Automation with INSTEON. Turn on the lights and appliances, open the garage door and a whole lot more, all with voice commands or scheduled or based on your location.
★ Time based reminders. Remind you to do something on a day and/or time.
★ Location based reminders. Remind you to do something based on your location.
★ Location based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do based on your current location. Have EVA automatically text your wife when you leave the office.
★ Time based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do on a set day and time
★ In-Car mode including wake up phrase and fully customizable function buttons
★ Custom voice shortcuts to your phone applications. Give your apps any name you want and open them using that name.
★ Voice bookmarks to your favorite web sites.
★ Activate just by shaking your phone
★ Works with all Bluetooth Headsets and most In-Car Bluetooth devices
★ Read and write NFC tags on compatible devices
★ Remote control your phone over Google Talk
★ Too many other features to list
For the full online manual please go to:
If you prefer a male assistant please choose EVAN instead.
If you don't already have a third party text to speech voice that replaces the default Pico voice on your phone I recommend SVOX Classic.Download the Free SVOX Classic to demo the voices.
EVA is English only. Please don't give 1 star ratings for not having your language.
Saving you time and hassle through innovation…do you know any other HVAC distributor with this kind of technology?
* See current Product Availability at CARRIER ENTERPRISE Stores Near You (Product Availability)
* Look up the warranty entitlement and service history of a unit based on its serial number.
* Pressure Temperature Calculator : Calculate the corresponding pressure for a given temperature, or the temperature for a given pressure reading. Also calculates Subcooling and Superheat values.
* X-Ref Lookup : In addition to Hermetic Compressors, expanded to include Aftermarket Motors, Filter Bases, Semi-Hermetic Compressors, Filter Driers and Thermostats. Lookup by id or attribute.
* Search for an HVAC equipment model, see the Bill Of Materials, check availability at CARRIER ENTERPRISE locations (Equipment B.O.M.)
* View Spec Sheets, Wiring Diagrams, Installation Guides, Consumer Literature, etc. for CARRIER ENTERPRISE Products (Document Library)
* See nearby CARRIER ENTERPRISE locations, their Hours of Operation, get Directions, call the store (Branch Locator)
* Receive Push Notifications of Special Offers & Promotions at CARRIER ENTERPRISE
* Scan QR Code & UPC Bar Codes for fast product look ups
* See Turn by Turn Driving Directions to CARRIER ENTERPRISE locations
* Light up attics, closets and basements while you work with the built in Flashlight
* Now supports both landscape and portrait views
Our goal is to make your life in the field more efficient and doing business with us easier. That's our passion...stay tuned for more!
Get ANDY today - Single payment & all future app updates free of charge (no subscriptions)!
ANDY is an intelligent personal assistant, knowledge navigator and voice control software designed for Android devices (phones/tablets) with the fast growing user base (hundreds of thousands users & almost 50 thousand paying customers).
Andy can send text messages, initiate phone calls, give you directions and literally answer pretty much any question you throw at him. It covers most of Wikipedia information, but you can also ask about weather and time, get answers to algebra questions, do unit conversions. It's smart enough to answer questions even if English is not your first language, it's design to extract the most relevant information.
To ask a question or to give a command, tap the microphone button on the application home screen. Alternatively, you may give your device a little shake (this requires enabling the Shake Recording option) or simply just type your question manually to get the answer. Andy will recognize your voice and speech, search for the best possible answer and read it back to you in a clear voice. The answer will also be displayed on your device screen with additional details, including videos, urls and more description you can read if you feel like it.
Additionally, Andy also works with most A2DP Bluetooth headsets.
Just to name some of its voice features:
- Ask any question
- Call anyone in your address book
- Send email messages by voice
- Text message by voice & read your latest messages
- Get celebrity and famous people info
- Movie and Music questions
- Open installed Android Applications
- Control Android features and functions
- Browse Internet using voice
- Use calendar
- Get coordinates and location details (down to an address)
- Currency conversions and live exchange and stock rates
- Word definitions
- Covers device hardware details
- Get directions to a nearest place (restaurants, stores, etc)
- Supports distance measurements (from one place to another)
- Query live flight status
- Ask about coming holidays
- Provides interesting facts (science, medical, etc.)
- Support for live gold, silver, platinum and palladium spot price
- Ask any math related question
- Translate any English word or sentence to over 60 languages
- Play music on your device, etc.
You can even teach Andy your name, set alarms & wake up times, set reminders, get sport results, get sunset/sunrise (for any city), get date and time in any world city, calculate restaurant tips, and more...
You can even ask questions such as: 'Do I need an umbrella?', or ask Andy to how to spell words.
Give us a try!
Full list of all features is at: http://AndyForAndroid.com
IMPORTANT: Andy (Voice Assistant for Android), while similar in its functionality and often compared to Google Now, Apple Siri or Microsoft Cortana products, is not approved by, sponsored, affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by in any way officially connected with Google Inc., Apple Inc. or Microsoft Corporation.
Please note that Easy Voice Recorder cannot record phone calls on most phones, and may not be compatible with all devices. For more information, please see the help ( http://www.digipom.com/easy-voice-recorder-help/ ). If there are any problems, please contact us and we can troubleshoot the problem together.
★ Record to high-quality PCM and AAC, or use AMR to save space.
★ Share and manage your recordings easily, and back them up to your PC.
★ Record in the background and control the recorder with a home screen widget.
You can also use powerful Jelly Bean audio filters on supported devices, rename and delete your recordings, save them as a ringtone, integrate with Tasker and Locale, and much more.
The pro version offers additional power and control. Here are just some of the additional features, available on supported devices:
★ Record in stereo.
★ Record with a Bluetooth microphone.
★ Boost input volume with microphone software gain.
★ Skip silent parts.
★ Manage and organize your recordings with folders, and save recordings to your SD card.
★ Switch to the camcorder microphone for louder and clearer recordings.
★ Control the recorder from anywhere using the status bar. Recordings can also be pinned to the status bar.
With many more enhancements and additions, and more to come in the future.
If you would like to help translate Easy Voice Recorder into your language, we would love to see you over at the translation project ( http://crowdin.net/project/easy-voice-recorder ). We also have a test group for alpha and beta testers ( https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/easy-voice-recorder-testing ).
Please test using the free version before upgrading to pro. If there are any problems, please contact us and we can troubleshoot the problem together.
Please note that Easy Voice Recorder cannot record phone calls on most phones. Some devices have known issues or may be incompatible, and recording quality varies between devices. On some devices, Bluetooth is supported only for phone calls, and not for application audio. If the app force-closes after an install or upgrade, your firmware may have corrupted the install. Please uninstall and reinstall if this happens.
For more information, please see the help ( http://www.digipom.com/easy-voice-recorder-help/ ).
Record audio - Record audio from your microphone.
Bluetooth, modify audio settings, sticky broadcasts - Support Bluetooth.
Modify system settings - Support ringtones.
Write to external storage - Save recordings to your external storage.
Prevent phone from sleeping - Allow recordings to continue even with the screen turned off.
Network access - Required by Google AdMob and other advertising platforms.
Network state - Detect if there is an Internet connection available before trying to retrieve an ad.
This app displays a floating icon which can be clicked everywhere and anytime. It shows recent six tasks or user's favorite app shortcuts, and some function key: Home, Volume up, Volume down, Mute. You can switch between tasks quickly and save your hardware button.
It have been tested on:
[HTC] OneX, Desire
[Samsung] Galaxy S2
☆ Back to recent task quickly
☆ Switch to user defined app shortcuts
☆ hotkeys: Home, Volume up & down, Lock, wifi, Mobile data, Bluetooth, brightness
☆ Customize icon size, transparent, position
☆ Auto start after booting
This app requires network permission for ads.
Pro version will be published in the future.
If you have any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to contact me: email@example.com
Indigo is a voice assistant who tells jokes, reads headlines, controls your music, manages your calendar, creates reminders, translates, gives directions, searches YouTube, finds restaurants and much more.
With Indigo you can:
- Read the news – from sports to technology, Indigo has you covered
- Control your music by voice – Indigo contains a beautiful music player!
- Find what you need using Google, Wikipedia, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, YouTube and others
- Translate anything to Spanish, German, French, Italian and over 70 other languages
- Connect with social media like Facebook and Twitter
- Get weather forecasts for any location
- Manage your calendar – quickly find out what your day looks like
- Take notes
- Find the best restaurant or bar in town
- Get directions and navigate to friends, restaurants and stores
- Quickly find locations on Google Maps
- Set alarms and reminders, alerting you at a specific time if needed
- Read and send text messages, emails and tweets
- Make phone calls, find contact details
- Play videos or search for images
- Launch from the home button (upwards swipe)
- Save common tasks as favorites so you can quickly access them
- Continue the same conversation across multiple online devices
- Search with Google, Bing and Yahoo for the answer to any question
...and much more – all you have to do is ask!
Indigo is connected to services like Google, Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Wikipedia, Yahoo, Google Images, Google Maps, World Weather Online, Streetview, YouTube, Google Translate, Wolfram Alpha and more. New services are added frequently.
The Indigo speech driven app is currently a Beta app, which means you may experience minor glitches as we refine it. Please get in touch with us if you find persistent issues.
Questions, comments or requests? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://support.hello-indigo.com.
Indigo is an alternative to other voice personal assistant apps in the market like Voice Actions, Google Now, Nuance, Dragon Mobile Assistant, Vlingo, Voice Search, S Voice, Iris, IBM Watson, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, Speaktoit Assistant and other voice control applications. Get Indigo now and find out how clever she is. Indigo is also available on iOS and Windows Phone 8.
By installing the Jabra Assist application you will get:
Find my Jabra (for Jabra Boost, Jabra Classic, Jabra Mini, Jabra Stealth, Jabra Storm and Jabra Style). Each time the headset is in use the position is geo tagged. If the headset gets misplaced, you can see on the map on your smartphone where it has been used last time making it easy to find the headset again. The application can even show the easiest route back to your headset. Furthermore if the headset is lost but still in range, you can activate a sound in the headset, making it easier to find again.
Find my Car (for Jabra Freeway, Jabra Drive, Jabra Streamer and Jabra Tour). Each time you leave your car, its position is geo tagged. You can see your current location and where you left the car at any time on the phones build in map. The application can even show the easiest route back to your car. The application also lets you take a picture of the surroundings when leaving the car, making it even easier to relocate your car.
Responsible Driving (for Jabra Freeway, Jabra Drive, Jabra Streamer and Jabra Tour) Jabra Assist provides a new feature set to respond to the increasing focus on responsible driving, avoiding accidents when using your smartphone while driving. When you connect to a Jabra Freeway, Jabra Drive or Jabra Tour speakerphone or Jabra Streamer controller, your smartphone will switch into safety mode. An incoming message will be automatically replied stating that you are in the car driving and will return later.
Battery meter (for Jabra Boost, Jabra Classic, Jabra Mini, Jabra Stealth, Jabra Storm and Jabra Style). The battery meter gives you a simple visual indication of the remaining battery time on your Jabra device. It will give you a warning when the level reaches 50%, 25% and 10% of the remaining talk time.
Pairing guide. The automated pairing guide will guide you through the pairing session in an easy step-by-step process.
Animated guide. The guide gives you an easy to understand introduction to the key features of the Jabra Assist smartphone application.
User manual. Need to check the user manual? No worries; as you now have access to the full user manual from within the application.
Enjoy all these great features and more when you download the Jabra Assist app. Note that Jabra Assist application only works in conjunction with the Jabra Boost, Jabra Classic, Jabra Mini, Jabra Stealth, Jabra Storm, Jabra Style, Jabra Freeway, Jabra Drive, Jabra Streamer and Jabra Tour products.
Just say the contact name and tap the contact from the list of suggestions.
Created especially for driving mode usage.
* No need to assign voice tags to contacts
* Works in all languages supported by Google voice recognition
In order to define the language that will be detected from speech go to the android settings -> Language & Input -> Google voice typing -> Choose Input languages. The default settings will be automatic (english), better change it to the languages that you use (spanish, hebrew, etc.). Multiple languages can be selected.
Suggestions are welcome!
Introductory PRICING, 25% Off, grab it while you can!
NOTE: Jarvis currently supports only English language
But don't get us wrong, Jarvis is more than just a show off, he can be your personal assistant keeping you informed about weather, news, calls, text messages and what more, control your phone settings like turning on WiFi, Flash, Bluetooth to name some, play songs over bluetooth, set reminders based on people.
Jarvis adds a cool factor to every thing he does making you look awesome!
Access Jarvis from your lock screen with a single tap. Save notes & access them with Notes widget.
Jarvis is the first personal assistant to run on your Android wearable. Control your phone & tablet through your Android wear, Update wallpapers, turn on flash in dark, play songs by name, artist, album. Skip through songs, control volume! Get full readable news, weather updates, battery notifications. Set wake up alarms. All these without even taking the phone out of your pocket!
Use Jarvis to set quick wake up alarms, this couldn't get any easier.
Calls & Messages
Make calls & send text messages with Jarvis, all you have to do is just tell him.
CloudVoice Dynamic conversations
Jarvis is dynamic in conversation. He has a variety of answers for variety of questions & some of them are outright funny. If he doesn't know any, he learns them over time.
Get voice notifications about weather, news, battery status & power levels.
Automatic wallpaper update
Jarvis can update your home screen wallpaper automatically almost every day keeping it refreshed.
Customize the appearance of the app by selecting from Mark I, Mark II & Mark III themes.
Control your phone settings like Flash, WiFi etc
A one of a kind reminder which allows you to link reminders to your contacts so you get reminded when you get or make a phone call.
Play media by name, album, artist. Shuffle the list, play or stop.
Bluetooth Support beta
If your device is running JellyBean or up, you can use your bluetooth headset to control Jarvis, play media over it and do tons of other stuffs. This feature is still in beta so don't be alarmed if some bugs pop up.
Ask Jarvis general questions like "Who is the first president of USA", "How many meters are in a kilometer", "Convert 100 cm to inches"
Office hours & Night mode
It's always irritating when your phone notifies you something when you are in office or when you are home getting a good sleep. Jarvis understands that and has you covered with two modes, Office Mode & Quiet hours
Jarvis is contextually aware of time & device settings and he adapts himself based on when you wake him up.
If you encounter any bugs or want to see a feature get implemented, please do write to us before giving a negative review.
Privacy No contents of your phone ever leave the device to any server (except the speech recognition data).
Please Note: "Jarvis PRO - Voice Assistant" is in no way associated or endorsed with the actual character.
HeadsetTrackR is only compatible with headsets that are enabled for music streaming, which is about 50% of Bluetooth headsets and a higher percentage of high-end headsets. For a list of compatible headsets, you can visit HeadsetTrackR.com. You can also download the app and we will attempt to connect to your headset.
How it Works:
The Headset Tracker app is the first and only app that detects unique signals coming from your Bluetooth Headset indicating whether or not the headset is in close proximity to your phone. When the headset gets far away from your phone, a notification will sound. If you don’t hear the notification or choose to ignore it, all is not lost! The Headset Tracker app automatically takes a GPS “Snapshot” of where your headset is at the moment it becomes separated from your phone. You can check the map in the Headset TrackR app or on any internet connected PC to see the location of your headset.
-Get alerted as soon as your headset and phone become separated
-See an approximate location of your lost headset on a GPS map
The Headset Tracker app works with most newer, high-end Bluetooth headsets and also some inexpensive headsets. For a list of compatible headsets, visit HeadsetTrackR.com.
Your headset has no battery indicator? This can be fixed! Bluetooth Headset Battery Widget measures how long a Bluetooth device (e.g. a headset or headphones) has been connected. If you configure the maximum running time of the headset battery, the widget can tell you how much battery time your headset has left. You can also see how long your headset or headphone has been running without a recharge.
Bluetooth Headset Widget Features
- Measures the connection time of a Bluetooth device (headset/headphone)
- Tells you how much battery time is left until you need a recharge
- Automatically stops the counter when the Bluetooth device disconnects
- Can display a warning notification to remind you to connect the power to the headset battery
- Can display a small battery power indicator in the notification bar, similar to your phones battery display. In this way you will never miss an empty battery on your Bluetooth headset
- Can monitor multiple Bluetooth devices simultaneously. Just add several instances of the widget to your home screen and select a different Bluetooth device.
- Successfully tested with a broad range of headsets and headphones
Current list includes selected codes from the following:
1. CA penal Code
2. CA Vehicle Code
3. CA Business & Profession Code
4. CA Education Code
5. CA Family Code
6. CA Fish & Game Code
7. CA Food & Agricultural Code
8. CA Harbors & Navigational Code
9. CA Health & Safety Code
10. CA Public Resources Code
11. CA Public Utilities Code
12. CA Streets & Highways Code
13. CA Welfare & Institutions Code
Add your local codes such ad Muni Code, Transit District Code, County Codes etc. Any code you add will become searchable.
Add your personal notes:
Use of Force documentation
Accident Investigation steps
Promotional Exam Notes
Comprehensive search available by Code, Section, Description and Hint