Android Assistant is one of the most powerful and comprehensive management tools to improve your android phone's performance. It speeds up your phone's running speed and saves battery.
No ads: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.androidassistant.paid
1. Monitor status (CPU, RAM, ROM, SD card, Battery)
2. Process Manager (Auto Boost and Quick Boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.)
3. Cache Cleaner
4. System Clean(Cache, Thumbnail Cache, Temporary File, Log File, Empty Folder, Empty File, Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Earth History, Google Map History)
5. Power Saver(bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto-sync, auto-rotate screen, haptic feedback, screen brightness, timeout)
6. File Manager
7. Startup Manager
8. Batch Uninstall
9. Battery Usage
10. Volume Control
11. Phone Ringtone
12. Startup Time
13. Startup Silent(Menu->Settings->Startup Silent)
14. System Info
15. Widget(Quick Booster[1,4], Shortcuts)
16. App 2 SD: Get more free internal phone storage space
17. Batch Install
18. App backup and restore
Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Norsk bokmål, Polski, Português, Slovenščina, Svenska, Tiếng Việt, Türkçe, Pусский, עברית, العربية, हिंदी, ไทย,한국의, 中文(简体), 中文(繁体), 日本語
KW: task kill taskkill ATK app killer tool tools taskmanager task manager system panel systempanel process manager processmanager memory taskpanel task panel Advanced Process android 2.3 Android Assistant tablet
Offline voice recognition available on Jelly Bean phones! More info here http://goo.gl/BQBh8
KLets primary goal is to get the stuff done by voice, in order to allow you to use your Android™ device when you can't touch or watch it, or when it is better to not do so.
It has been built on top of Voice-Recognizer and Text-To-Speech hand-free features of Android™, and it has been designed to have near zero screen interactions, in order to be fully controlled by voice.
It is currently developed and supported in English and Italian, however, it has been designed to be easily translated to new languages, so it is also available in the following languages thanks to contributions and professional translators:
Unsupported and incomplete translations are also available for Chinese. Check full translations list here: http://goo.gl/19On7Y
To contribute on translations or to request the access to the beta version, just check this page http://goo.gl/vRwlA (registered translators and beta testers will get a free lifetime access to the full featured KLets version).
Depending on your equipment, you can start KLets by a long press on the phisical search button, by pressing the green button on the application main screen, by pressing the button for voice calls of an Hands-Free bluetooth device (it must be compatible with your phone) and, using third part applications, by using the button of wired headphones (check the how-to at http://goo.gl/vCq1p ).
By now KLets can:
- Call a contact (with Skype support) or a phone number
- Send a message or an email to a contact
- Start playing of a song, a playlist, an album or all songs from an artist (supports only local phone media, and playlists, albums and artists media playing works only with Google Music Player, PowerAMP, Music PlayerPro and Winamp)
- Manage missed calls and unread messages
- Start the navigator to a destination or a contact with an address (using Google Navigator or Sygic)
- Stop the navigator (it works only with Google Navigator and it uses an hack, so it may not works on all phones)
- Start an application
- Add an event to the calendar
- Add a note to Evernote
- Set an alarm
- Tell you the current date and time, the battery or signal status and what you can say and how
- Execute a task defined in Tasker
- Listen for text copied into the clipboard
Additional commands are available inside a free plugin pack on play store: http://goo.gl/iPKOgj
Also, every activation phrase of every command can be customized inside KLets options, in order to meet any personal needs.
To avoid compatibility problems and refund requests, please verify the application compatibility with your phone, your bluetooth device and your voice by installing the free week trial available with the free KLets (Test) here: http://goo.gl/I0L3C .
For common problems with bluetooth, license, voice recognition and everithing else, please check the FAQ here: http://goo.gl/9rqNN
Remember that KLets uses Voice Recognition technologies provided by Android phones (usually it is Google Voice Search, but alternative voice recognition engines can be used, like Vlingo), and that most engines require an internet connection (Google Voice Search requires it, but on Jelly Bean phones it can be configured to work in offline mode).
If you have any question, trouble or advice, please contact me by email or by support forum at http://goo.gl/b4wp0 , and remember to take a look at the application web site for latest news and info.
IMPORTANT: Russian users could need to install a Text-To-Speech engine for their language, because Russian phones usually miss it. Please look for it on play store with a search like this http://goo.gl/33QVj
Andy X is an intelligent (Siri like) personal assistant, knowledge navigator and voice control software designed for Android devices (phones/tablets).
Currently Supported features:
- General Questions
- Celebrity and famous people info (born, siblings, weight, height, etc.)
- Movie, music and other information (when released, cast, etc.)
- Android Applications (open Android apps by voice)
- Android Functions (control Android features and functions by voice)
- Browse Internet (browse the net using voice)
- Coordinates (get your current coordinates, down to a nearest address)
- Currency Conversions (Live exchange rates)
- Current Location (get your current location, down to a nearest address)
- Definitions (get definitions)
- Device Information (information about your android device)
- Directions to Nearest Place
- Distance + Directions
- Distance Measurements (from one place to another)
- Email Messaging
- Flight Status (get Live flight status information)
- Holidays (how many days till ...)
- Interesting Facts (many interesting facts from science, ...)
- Live Stock Quotes (USD)
- Live Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium Spot Price (USD)
- Math Functions (huge variety of math functions supported)
- Movie listings by area
- Music (play single song or queue many songs by voice)
- Personalization (teach Andy your name)
- Search Google (opens Google with your search term pre-filled)
- Search Photos (search Google photos by voice)
- Search Youtube (search videos by voice)
- Set Alarms & Wake Up times
- Set Reminders (at specific time)
- Set Reminders (in days/hours/minutes)
- Sport results
- Sunset/Sunrise (in any city)
- Text Messaging (text message by voice + read latest message)
- Time & Date (ask for time and date in any place in the world)
- Time & Date (what day is today, tomorrow, x days from now, etc.)
- Time & Date (what's your local date and time)
- Tip calculations (good for calculating restaurant tips)
- Translate any English word or sentence to 65 languages.
- Voice Calls (call anyone in your address book just by using your voice)
- Weather (Live weather for your location + suggestions answer to questions such as: Do I need an umbrella, etc.)
- Weather (for any location worldwide)
- Word Spelling (will spell any word you ask for)
... and more...
List of all features at: http://www.AndyForAndroid.com
Note: It's dangerous to use mobile phone while driving!
NOTE: ❖ Andy (Siri Alternative) is not approved by, sponsored, affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Apple Inc.
If you haven't tried it yet what are you waiting for? TRY IT FOR FREE BY CLICKING HERE: http://eva4android.com/EVA/trial.htm
It's the only assistant that has a dedicated car mode and literally over a hundred more features than the rest.
Browse through the command list and you will see that it's no lie that EVA is the leader when it comes to useful features: http://www.eva4android.com/quickstart
EVA is a must have app if you want to use voice to increase your productivity. It's like Siri but with so many truly useful functions you will wonder why it doesn't come standard with Android. It includes a dedicated Car Mode that is extremely useful if you want to use your phone while driving. It is the one application that makes your smart phone so much smarter. It includes a powerful Profiles feature that allows you to change loads of settings on your phone in one instant simply by changing the Profile. There are over 30 videos on YouTube (link below) that walk you though every aspect of the application. Take advantage of the free 28 day trial as you cannot possibly try it in a few hours let alone a week. Read the reviews to see what other people are saying and if you like it please tell your family, friends and co-workers.
Who should use EVA? If you are looking for an application that provides hands-free operation of your phone then EVA is right for you. If you are just looking for an electronic friend to chat with then please go with one of the assistants. On the other hand if you want a real virtual assistant that has extremely useful functions that will make your life easier then please give EVA a try.
EVA has all the functions you'd expect your assistant to perform plus some that you probably never knew were possible. Here is a list of some of the functions that you wont find in most of the competition:
★ Voice messaging, emails, memos and journals using your own voice
★ Reading and replying to incoming text (including Google Voice) and email (including Microsoft Exchange)
★ Reading and replying to incoming instant messages via Google Talk
★ Integration with Google+
★ Integration with Evernote
★ Integration with Tasker
★ Home Automation with INSTEON. Turn on the lights and appliances, open the garage door and a whole lot more, all with voice commands or scheduled or based on your location.
★ Time based reminders. Remind you to do something on a day and/or time.
★ Location based reminders. Remind you to do something based on your location.
★ Location based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do based on your current location. Have EVA automatically text your wife when you leave the office.
★ Time based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do on a set day and time
★ In-Car mode including wake up phrase and fully customizable function buttons
★ Custom voice shortcuts to your phone applications. Give your apps any name you want and open them using that name.
★ Voice bookmarks to your favorite web sites.
★ Activate just by shaking your phone
★ Works with all Bluetooth Headsets and most In-Car Bluetooth devices
★ Read and write NFC tags on compatible devices
★ Remote control your phone over Google Talk
★ Too many other features to list
For the full online manual please go to:
If you prefer a male assistant please choose EVAN instead.
If you don't already have a third party text to speech voice that replaces the default Pico voice on your phone I recommend SVOX Classic.Download the Free SVOX Classic to demo the voices.
EVA is English only. Please don't give 1 star ratings for not having your language.
With Indigo, your personal virtual assistant, you can:
- Control your music by voice! Indigo contains a beautiful music player
- Find what you need using Google, Wikipedia, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, YouTube and others
- Translate anything to Spanish, German, French, Italian and many other languages
- Use natural language to get what you need
- Connect with social media like Facebook and Twitter
- Get weather forecasts for any location
- Manage your calendar; quickly find out what your day looks like
- Take notes
- Find the best restaurant or bar in town
- Get directions and navigate to friends, restaurants and stores
- Quickly find locations on Google Maps
- Set alarms and reminders, alerting you at a specific time if needed
- Read and send text messages, emails and tweets
- Make phone calls, find contact details
- Play videos or search for images
- Launch from the home button (upwards swipe)
- Save common tasks as favorites so you can quickly access them
- Continue the same conversation across multiple online devices
- Search with Google, Bing and Yahoo for the answer to any question
...and much more – all you have to do is ask!
Indigo is connected to services like Google, Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Wikipedia, Yahoo, Google Images, Google Maps, World Weather Online, Streetview, YouTube, Google Translate, Wolfram Alpha and more. New services are added frequently.
The Indigo speech driven app is currently a Beta app, which means you may experience minor glitches as we refine it. Please get in touch with us if you find persistent issues.
Questions, comments or requests? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com or send a tweet to @hello_indigo.
Indigo is an alternative to other voice personal assistant apps in the market like Siri from Apple, Voice Actions, Google Now, Nuance, Dragon Mobile Assistant, Vlingo, Voice Search, S Voice, Iris, IBM Watson, Siri, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, Speaktoit Assistant and other voice control applications. Get Indigo now and find out how clever she is. Indigo is also available on iOS and Windows Phone 8.
What makes utter! different?
utter! is not your average Siri clone and doesn’t attempt to be a gimmick of a virtual assistant application, its priority is to be super functional and ultra fast! It allows many device based commands to be performed offline, without the need for a data connection (Jelly Bean only).
utter! runs in the background of your device, is very lightweight on resource and does not have a user-interface, so its functions are available anywhere on the device, at any time, to interact with any application.
With highly optimised algorithms, utter! aims to make voice control on your device, something you wonder how you ever did without! Something that is achieved faster than you could do it manually and an implementation that takes full advantage of the openness of the Android Platform, by giving you full device control in addition to using the functions in your favourite installed applications.
There’s no need to open up a separate application to execute your voice commands. With just a shake, wave, or a good old fashioned button press, utter! wakes to address you as you see fit, wherever you are on your device, whatever you are doing.. and it won’t get in the way.
So, please do get involved in the testing stage, give me your feedback and help me create a Voice Controlled Personal Assistant that is truly useful! One that makes fast offline voice recognition for Android a reality!
User guide link - http://goo.gl/aah2X
BIG Thank you to all those that have posted comments and given 5* - It's appreciated.
PLEASE don’t post a 1* comment "It doesn’t work" – that really doesn’t help! I can’t get the problem sorted! There’s an email link in the application, I’d be delighted to solve any bugs you find. I hope they are few and far between now and your voice commands will be executed in under a second.
• Mobile Data
• Airplane mode
• Driving mode
• Application Integration
• Device Settings
• Device Information
• Web Search
• Video Search
• Application Search
• Location Services (limited release)
• Calling (+Skype)
• Flash light
• Tasker Integration
• File Management (limited release)
• Root Functions
• Knowledge Base (coming very soon)
• Plus Many More…….!
[BUGS!] - http://goo.gl/c5rkr
Some users are getting force closes when the application starts for Galaxy Nexus/Transformer/Note 2 - http://goo.gl/GUvYT
Jelly Bean & custom ROMs built from the same release have a major bug where English (US) in the Google Voice Search settings prevents voice data from being returned. Please change this to English (UK) until they fix it...
Weather and Time API's do not provide accurate results for US States – I’ll be changing provider soon as non-singular States/Countries are not supported.
IVONA can lock up the media stream and lags on initialisation [Notified IVONA]
NONE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS UPLOADED TO EXTERNAL SERVERS OR SHARED! Any permissions utter! requests are for device level ONLY.
TAGS: Voice assistant, voice recognition, voice command, voice commands, voice actions, voice search, speech assistant, text to speech, virtual assistant, voice texting, hands free, text by voice, voice calendar, voice tweet, voice notifications, accessibility talkback
The application is handy on many occasions, especially when driving or when using a small screen.
★ PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE AND COMMENTS ON THE MARKET ★
We need it to improve the app.
/** THIS APP CAN ONLY BE RUN IN ENGLISH OR ITALIAN OR ESPANOL **/
Just by pressing a key and naturally saying your appointment, the program will transform it into an event and insert it into the calendar on the system.
HOW IT WORKS:
All you have to do is press the microphone design and say your appointment.
"booking flight August 15th at 10 a.m."
"dentist appointment, 24th of September at 2 p.m."
"meeting, November 25th 8:30 p.m."
"John’s birthday, Thursday "
"John’s party, 10 p.m."
“lunch with John, October 8th at 12 p.m.”
“Carl’s birthday, September 21st at midnight”
“lunch with John, tomorrow at noon”
“dinner with John, tomorrow”
YOU CAN USE:
Tomorrow, noon, midnight, midday. Week days (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday… etc.)
IF YOU USE THE WIDGET PLEASE do not use MOVE TO SD, ANDROID WIDGET DOES NOT SUPPORT, move the app to the phone.
Voice Calendar may give some problem with calendar other than Stock Android Calendar.
Voice Calendar works with Android Stock Calendar and also with some 3rd party calendar as Business Calendar, may not works with others calendar app.
INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED.
The application uses Google's speech recognition, therefore, to function properly needs the data connection of your Android.
The quality of the phrase interpretation works together with Google's voice recognition service therefore a good result can be achieved depending on the service quality provided by Google, our algorithm tries to eliminate all possible misinterpretations of the voice.
If the program can't recognize a phrase, please send us an email through our "send feedback" button, pointing out the problem, Android version and your smartphone make and model.
The Voice Recognition function must be installed and run in english language (Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Voice recognizer settings -> Language -> SET ENGLISH LANGUAGE AS DEFAULT)
We want to deserve 5 stars.
Please contact us with any suggestions you may have.
Don’t hesitate to let us know about any bugs
~ KEY FEATURES ~
* Reads out caller name or number for incoming calls
(Caller ID Voice Notification, Voice Caller ID).
* Reads out text message contents as soon as they arrive.
* Reads out new GMail Emails received.
* Reads out time (Voice Clock).
* Vibration for time alerts in Silent Mode.
* Filter voice notifications based on caller type
(ALL/ Only Contacts / Only Non Contacts).
* Notifications for calls/texts from Private Numbers.
* Silence notifications/ringtone by shaking the phone.
* Silence ringtone while caller ID notification is enabled.
(By default, caller ID voice notification is played over the ringtone)
* Customize the number of times caller ID notification should repeat.
* Caller ID notification during call waiting.
Know who is calling even while you are on another call.
* Night Mode : Disables notifications during night hours
~ SUPPORT ~
If you experience any problem while using this app, kindly contact us by going to the menu in the app and selecting 'Feedback'.
Voice Phone, Talking Caller ID, Talking SMS, Speech Caller ID, Speech SMS, Talking Email, Talking Clock, Vibration Clock
• Send and receive text messages, post Facebook and Twitter updates, emails and much more - all hands-free - using Nuance's incredibly accurate voice recognition technology.
• Set reminders, make appointments, and search the internet without lifting a finger.
• Be prepared for your day and ask about the weather or your upcoming appointments.
• Turn on Attentive Mode to wake up your assistant at any time, even if your screen is locked.
• Create your own voiceprint so your assistant will be attentive to only your commands and no one else.
• Choose a voice and create a name for your assistant.
Text to speech, speech to text, Dragon Mobile Assistant can do all that and more. How will you use your reliable new assistant to instantly streamline your life?
Take a quick survey and let us know how we're doing: http://svy.mk/1gYuSvk
Nuance product support site: http://bit.ly/1fKUbvH
Product website for more available features: http://bit.ly/1hfquSW
Product videos: http://bit.ly/1jwAUTr
Like us on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1jwBKQ9
Please note that Easy Voice Recorder cannot record phone calls on most phones, and may not be compatible with all devices. For more information, please see the help ( http://www.digipom.com/easy-voice-recorder-help/ ). If there are any problems, please contact us and we can troubleshoot the problem together.
★ Record to high-quality PCM and AAC, or use AMR to save space.
★ Share and manage your recordings easily, and back them up to your PC.
★ Record in the background and control the recorder with a home screen widget.
You can also use powerful Jelly Bean audio filters on supported devices, rename and delete your recordings, save them as a ringtone, integrate with Tasker and Locale, and much more.
Here are just some of the additional features, available on supported devices:
★ Record in stereo.
★ Record with a Bluetooth microphone.
★ Boost input volume with microphone software gain.
★ Skip silent parts.
★ Manage and organize your recordings with folders, and save recordings to your SD card.
★ Switch to the camcorder microphone for louder and clearer recordings.
★ Control the recorder from anywhere using the status bar. Recordings can also be pinned to the status bar.
With many more enhancements and additions, and more to come in the future.
If you would like to help translate Easy Voice Recorder into your language, we would love to see you over at the translation project ( http://crowdin.net/project/easy-voice-recorder ). We also have a test group for alpha and beta testers ( https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/easy-voice-recorder-testing ).
Please test using the free version before upgrading to pro. If there are any problems, please contact us and we can troubleshoot the problem together.
Please note that Easy Voice Recorder cannot record phone calls on most phones. Some devices have known issues or may be incompatible, and recording quality varies between devices. On some devices, Bluetooth is supported only for phone calls, and not for application audio. If the app force-closes after an install or upgrade, your firmware may have corrupted the install. Please uninstall and reinstall if this happens.
For more information, please see the help ( http://www.digipom.com/easy-voice-recorder-help/ ).
Record audio - Record audio from your microphone.
Bluetooth, modify audio settings, sticky broadcasts - Support Bluetooth.
Modify system settings - Support ringtones.
Write to external storage - Save recordings to your external storage.
Prevent phone from sleeping - Allow recordings to continue even with the screen turned off.
Check license – Verify market license.
NOTE: This App uses the Text-to-speech library available for free in the Android Market, please download it if you don't have it already or if the app is not working in your phone. For other issues, please contact me per Email.Thanks.
VoiceAlerts is an application for the android mobile platform, its goal is to alert the user with speech messages when the following events occur:
Incoming/Missed Calls: Alerts the user when receives a call, speaking the name of the contact. Configure repeat mode for missed calls alert. Configure it to not speak while your are calling.
Time changes: it can be configured to "speak" the current time in 15,30 and 60 minutes intervals. For instance: "it is 20 hours 15 minutes" . 12H format configurable.
Sms received: A voice alert informs the user that a new sms is received, it can be configured to read the content as well. And to translate the most common sms abbreviations (in the 5 supported languages) while reading the content for instance: c u l8r -> see you later.
Battery alerts: The user can specify a battery level (for instance 5%), below that level the app alerts the user with a voice message about the current battery status. Also, when the battery is completely loaded or to alert of the progress when its being loaded. Fully configurable.
Memory alerts: A voice alert informs the user when the memory level is too low. When the battery has been completely loaded...
Message on Boot: You android welcomes you with a customized message.
Application Installed/uninstalled: It will be informed when an application package is being installed or removed.
Network availability: Your android informs you when the connection to the network is interrumpted ( in an elevator or tunnel) and re-established.
Wifi connections: Informs you when your phone connects to a wifi network or an open one is found.
TWIDROID integration, now your android phone will tell you the twitter messages the user you are following post and the replies or direct messages you received. You need to have Twidroid (both free and full version supported) installed on your phone.
GMAIL integration: Voice Alerts reads the unread emails you receive on your gmail account. Extremely configurable, choose to read the attachments, the date, limit the number of characters being read per email.
Night Mode: You can specify a time-range for Voice Alerts to be deactivated, this is particular usefull at night, so Voice Alerts does not wake you up.
Shake to Stop: To stop an alert you can configure Voice Alerts to stop speaking if you shake your phone.
Lots of configuration Possibilities: Yo can configure Voice Alerts to be de/activated when your smartphone is dis/connected to a Bluetooth Headset, this is particular usefull when you use Voice Alerts with the Bt device of your car.
If you use Voice Alerts with a A2DP Bluetooth device, the alerts will only be spoken through your BT Device, this is perfect while being on a motorbike or to prevent your Alerts to be spoken out loud when other people are around you.
Also, if you configure it, Voice Alerts will be deactivated if you unplug your headphones.
Support for different languages (Spanish, English, German, Italian and French).
Added Widget to Activate/Deactivate the App easily and quick.
Quoted by PCMAG as 'Siri (and then some) for Android'!
Maluuba is the reliable personal assistant that utilizes state-of-the-art natural language technology to answer your questions. Try asking about Sports, Restaurants, Movies, Calling, Music and more!
Some great queries to try Maluuba with:
"Sushi restaurants in New York"
"What movies are in theaters?"
"What was the score of the Man United game last week?"
"How many touchdowns does Peyton Manning have this season?
"What is Amazon's stock price?"]
"Text Justin I'll be there soon!"
✓ NEW: Major Sports update and redesign! Maluuba now supports NHL, MLB, NFL, European Soccer and more!
✓ NEW: Stocks and quotes! Maluuba now supports the NASDAQ, NYSE and TSE markets!
✓ Use our custom Widget to ask Maluuba for help straight from your home screen
✓ Hungry? Search for restaurants with Maluuba with questions like "Where can I get a cheeseburger?"
✓ Get directions to places you're looking for
✓ Shop in Maluuba with queries like "Show me some great skirts that cost around $50"
✓ Ask for movie showtimes and watch trailers through the app
✓ Set Reminders easily! E.g. "Remind me to buy milk on Tuesday at 8pm"
✓ Create Alarms through voice like 'Wake me up tomorrow at 8am'
✓ Ask general, knowledge questions and get exact results
✓ Connect to Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare
✓ Ask queries like 'where can I get a toothbrush?" or 'where can I practice yoga?"
Follow us on Twitter and check out our blog to stay updated with the cool new features we are working on: http://www.maluuba.com/blog
We care deeply about your privacy and we ensure that your information is secure and protected. See our blog posting here for more details: http://www.maluuba.com/blog/you-can-trust-us
-- Contact us --
We love making our users happy. If you have any problems or comments or suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback is important to us.
Compare Maluuba to Apple Siri, Robin, Vlingo, Evi, Speaktoit Assistant, Skyvi or Nuance Dragon Go.
Alicoid is your personal talking butler. Currently only available in german and spanish language - please don't install, if you don't speak german or spanish.
Alicoid ist Dein persönlicher Butler und Unterhalter, ähnlich wie Siri auf dem iPhone. Du kannst dich einfach mit Alicoid unterhalten (und das können sehr lustige Gespräche werden!) oder Aufträge erteilen: sage z.B. "schreibe eine SMS an Simone!" oder frage Alicoid nach allem, was Dich interessiert, z.B. "Wie weit ist es von Hamburg nach Kiel?".
Alicoid weiß vieles und lernt ständig hinzu, hier ein paar Beispiele:
- Was ist die Hauptstadt von Spanien?
- Wieviele Einwohner hat Paris?
- Wie wird das Wetter in Berlin?
- Sei bitte leise. (Lautlosmodus ein)
- Kennst Du Michael Jordan?
- Wer spielte Don Vito Corleone in "Der Pate"?
- Weck mich in einer halben Stunde.
- Wie haben die Bayern gespielt?
- Wer führte Regie in "Terminator"?
- Navigiere nach Dortmund.
- "Wie weit ist es von hier nach Hamburg?"
- "Wie wird das Wetter?"
- "Starte Google Maps"
- "Wo liegt Reutlingen?"
- "Erstelle einen Termin für morgen 10 Uhr"
- "Wie groß ist Nicolas Sarcozy?"
Ausführlichere Dokumentation hier: http://www.alicoid.com/doku
Wenn Deine Frage nicht beim ersten Mal erkannt wird, probiere es einfach ein paar Stunden später nochmal, Alicoid lernt ständig hinzu.
Aktuelle Weiterentwicklungen verfolgen und neue Features vorschlagen: http://google.com/+Alicoid
Fragen, Kritik und Anregungen kannst Du gerne auch an email@example.com mailen.
- es muss eine Text-to-Speech-App mit deutscher Sprachausgabe installiert sein - das ist meist der Fall.
- es muss eine Spracherkennungs-App installiert sein, z.B. die kostenlose Google Sprachsuche - gibt's hier im Market.
Tags: Spracherkennung, Text-to-Speech, Sprachausgabe, Sprachassistent, Siri, Butler, Assistent, Voice.
¡Alicoid ha aprendido español!
No es nativo, pero está aprendiendo más cada día...
El asistente virtual número uno en las top ventas ahora sabe español.
Habla con Alicoid cómo si fuera una persona. Tal cómo seres humanos, a Alicoid le gusta mejor si utilizas frases completas en lugar de comandos cortos.
Encima de investigar hechos, Alicoid te ayuda en mandar mensajes cortos, llamar a tus amigos y mucho más.
Por ejemplo, pregúntale:
- "¿Qué es gravedad?", "¿Quién es Barack Obama?"
- "Muéstrame una foto de Angela Merkel"
¿Cuántos años tiene ...? ¿Cuándo nació ...? ¿Cuándo se construyó ...? ¿Cuánto mide ...?
- "¿Qué signífica buen día en inglés?"
Idiomas disponibles: alemán, árabe, búlgaro, catalán, chino, checo, danés, holandés, inglés, estonio, finlandés, francés, griego, haitiano, hebreo, hindi, húngaro, indonesio, italiano, japonés, coreano, letón, lituano, noruego, polaco , portugués, rumano, ruso, eslovaco, esloveno, español, sueco, tailandés, turco, ucraniano y vietnamita.
- "¿Dónde está Salamanca?"
- "¿Muéstrame Madrid en la mapa?"
- "¿Cómo llego a Sevilla?"
- "¿Qué tal el tiempo mañana en Madrid?"
- "¿Quién ha dirigido Amores Perros?"
- "¿De qué trata Todo Sobre Mi Madre?"
- "¿Cómo jugó el Real Madrid?"
- "¿Qué hora es en Los Angeles?"
- "¿Distancia de Sevilla a Paris?"
- "Noticias de deportes"
- "Envía un mensaje a Marco."
- "Abre calendario"
Tags: Siri, Voice Assistant, Asistente, voice
Just say the contact name and tap the contact from the list of suggestions.
Created especially for driving mode usage.
* No need to assign voice tags to contacts
* Works in all languages supported by Google voice recognition
In order to define the language that will be detected from speech go to the android settings -> Language & Input -> Google voice typing -> Choose Input languages. The default settings will be automatic (english), better change it to the languages that you use (spanish, hebrew, etc.). Multiple languages can be selected.
Suggestions are welcome!
"Driver Assist from Arthur J. Gonzalez P.C. is an easy to use application that will help you accurately record all the information at the scene of an accident.
1. The accident kit contains utilities such as camera, voice recorder, text notepad and drawing pad.
2. Collect information from multiple parties (Other Driver, witness and Injured).
3. Automatic GPS location – By a click of a button your current location information, such street names, city, state and country are automatically retrieved.
4. Easy mailing: The collected information can be easily sent to our firm through a single email report.
5. Call emergency number 911 or instantly contact our law firm with the press of a button.
6. FAQ section - Contains important information that you would need to know before and after a motorcycle accident."