Android Assistant is one of the most powerful and comprehensive management tools to improve your android phone's performance. It speeds up your phone's running speed and saves battery.
1. Monitor status (CPU, RAM, ROM, SD card, Battery)
2. Process Manager (Auto Boost and Quick Boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.)
3. Cache Cleaner
4. System Clean(Cache, Thumbnail Cache, Temporary File, Log File, Empty Folder, Empty File, Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Earth History, Google Map History)
5. Power Saver(bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto-sync, auto-rotate screen, haptic feedback, screen brightness, timeout)
6. File Manager
7. Startup Manager
8. Batch Uninstall
9. Battery Usage
10. Volume Control
11. Phone Ringtone
12. Startup Time
13. Startup Silent(Menu->Settings->Startup Silent)
14. System Info
15. Widget(Quick Booster[1,4], Shortcuts)
16. App 2 SD: Get more free internal phone storage space
17. Batch Install
18. App backup and restore
CASIO C-Assist is in Android app that makes it possible to establish a network connection between an Android terminal device and CASIO Projector,*1 and then project documents and images stored in the terminal's memory, real-time images picked up by the terminal's built-in camera, and browser screen images.
It also enables remote control of a computer connected on the same network for smarter and more efficient presentations.
For projection of documents and images*2 in the terminal’s memory
For real-time projection of images picked up by the terminal's camera
For projection of Web page images using CASIO C-Assist's Web browser
・Remote computer control
For remote control of a computer by a terminal over a network connection
Supported Operating Systems
Android OS 4.0 – 4.4
*1 Supported Projectors
XJ-A147, XJ-A247, XJ-A257
XJ-M146, XJ-M156, XJ-M246, XJ-M256
(Some models covered by this app may not be available in certain geographic areas.)
*2 Projectable Document and Image Files
JPEG, PNG, BMP
Using CASIO C-Assist
Use the steps below to establish a connection between a terminal and projector with CASIO C-Assist.
1. Configure projector network settings and then select "Network" as the projectors input source.
This will cause the standby screen, showing network information, to be projected.
2. On the terminal, select [Settings] and then [Wi-Fi]. Next, select the same network where the projector is selected.
3. Start up CASIO C-Assist
4. After starting up, CASIO C-Assist will find all connectable projectors on the network and display them on the terminal screen. Select the projector to which you want to connect.
5. On the home screen, connect the function you want to use.
By installing the SUPREME application on your Smartphone, it will let you choose between three different profiles, to make sure you have the perfect sound settings based on where you are – in your office, outdoors or in your car. You can also achieve your optimal level of Active Noise Cancellation by simply sliding the on-screen bar to adjust how much ANC your Jabra SUPREME has at any given time. The smooth, intuitive visual interface of the app lets you see how much battery you have left on your headset in your smartphone display, turning red to alert you when it’s time to recharge. Using this app, you can even record audio notes by tapping your headset. Then, just save them on your app or send them via email or MMS. Enjoy all these great features and more when you download the Jabra SUPREME app. Note that that SUPREME application only works in conjunction with the Jabra SUPREME headset.
This app displays a floating icon which can be clicked everywhere and anytime. It shows recent six tasks or user's favorite app shortcuts, and some function key: Home, Volume up, Volume down, Mute. You can switch between tasks quickly and save your hardware button.
It have been tested on:
[HTC] OneX, Desire
[Samsung] Galaxy S2
☆ Back to recent task quickly
☆ Switch to user defined app shortcuts
☆ hotkeys: Home, Volume up & down, Lock, wifi, Mobile data, Bluetooth, brightness
☆ Customize icon size, transparent, position
☆ Auto start after booting
This app requires network permission for ads.
Pro version will be published in the future.
If you have any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
By installing the Jabra Assist application you will get:
Find my Jabra (for Jabra Boost, Jabra Classic, Jabra Mini, Jabra Stealth, Jabra Storm and Jabra Style). Each time the headset is in use the position is geo tagged. If the headset gets misplaced, you can see on the map on your smartphone where it has been used last time making it easy to find the headset again. The application can even show the easiest route back to your headset. Furthermore if the headset is lost but still in range, you can activate a sound in the headset, making it easier to find again.
Find my Car (for Jabra Freeway, Jabra Drive, Jabra Streamer and Jabra Tour). Each time you leave your car, its position is geo tagged. You can see your current location and where you left the car at any time on the phones build in map. The application can even show the easiest route back to your car. The application also lets you take a picture of the surroundings when leaving the car, making it even easier to relocate your car.
Responsible Driving (for Jabra Freeway, Jabra Drive, Jabra Streamer and Jabra Tour) Jabra Assist provides a new feature set to respond to the increasing focus on responsible driving, avoiding accidents when using your smartphone while driving. When you connect to a Jabra Freeway, Jabra Drive or Jabra Tour speakerphone or Jabra Streamer controller, your smartphone will switch into safety mode. An incoming message will be automatically replied stating that you are in the car driving and will return later.
Battery meter (for Jabra Boost, Jabra Classic, Jabra Mini, Jabra Stealth, Jabra Storm and Jabra Style). The battery meter gives you a simple visual indication of the remaining battery time on your Jabra device. It will give you a warning when the level reaches 50%, 25% and 10% of the remaining talk time.
Pairing guide. The automated pairing guide will guide you through the pairing session in an easy step-by-step process.
Animated guide. The guide gives you an easy to understand introduction to the key features of the Jabra Assist smartphone application.
User manual. Need to check the user manual? No worries; as you now have access to the full user manual from within the application.
Enjoy all these great features and more when you download the Jabra Assist app. Note that Jabra Assist application only works in conjunction with the Jabra Boost, Jabra Classic, Jabra Mini, Jabra Stealth, Jabra Storm, Jabra Style, Jabra Freeway, Jabra Drive, Jabra Streamer and Jabra Tour products.
If you haven't tried it yet what are you waiting for? TRY IT FOR FREE BY CLICKING HERE: http://eva4android.com/EVA/trial.htm
It's the only assistant that has a dedicated car mode and literally over a hundred more features than the rest.
Browse through the command list and you will see that it's no lie that EVA is the leader when it comes to useful features: http://www.eva4android.com/quickstart
EVA is a must have app if you want to use voice to increase your productivity. It's like other voice assistants but with so many truly useful functions you will wonder why it doesn't come standard with Android. It includes a dedicated Car Mode that is extremely useful if you want to use your phone while driving. It is the one application that makes your smart phone so much smarter. It includes a powerful Profiles feature that allows you to change loads of settings on your phone in one instant simply by changing the Profile. There are over 30 videos on YouTube (link below) that walk you though every aspect of the application. Take advantage of the free 28 day trial as you cannot possibly try it in a few hours let alone a week. Read the reviews to see what other people are saying and if you like it please tell your family, friends and co-workers.
Who should use EVA? If you are looking for an application that provides hands-free operation of your phone then EVA is right for you. If you are just looking for an electronic friend to chat with then please go with one of the assistants. On the other hand if you want a real virtual assistant that has extremely useful functions that will make your life easier then please give EVA a try.
EVA has all the functions you'd expect your assistant to perform plus some that you probably never knew were possible. Here is a list of some of the functions that you wont find in most of the competition:
★ Voice messaging, emails, memos and journals using your own voice
★ Reading and replying to incoming text (including Google Voice) and email (including Microsoft Exchange)
★ Reading and replying to incoming instant messages via Google Talk
★ Integration with Google+
★ Integration with Evernote
★ Integration with Tasker
★ Home Automation with INSTEON. Turn on the lights and appliances, open the garage door and a whole lot more, all with voice commands or scheduled or based on your location.
★ Time based reminders. Remind you to do something on a day and/or time.
★ Location based reminders. Remind you to do something based on your location.
★ Location based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do based on your current location. Have EVA automatically text your wife when you leave the office.
★ Time based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do on a set day and time
★ In-Car mode including wake up phrase and fully customizable function buttons
★ Custom voice shortcuts to your phone applications. Give your apps any name you want and open them using that name.
★ Voice bookmarks to your favorite web sites.
★ Activate just by shaking your phone
★ Works with all Bluetooth Headsets and most In-Car Bluetooth devices
★ Read and write NFC tags on compatible devices
★ Remote control your phone over Google Talk
★ Too many other features to list
For the full online manual please go to:
If you prefer a male assistant please choose EVAN instead.
If you don't already have a third party text to speech voice that replaces the default Pico voice on your phone I recommend SVOX Classic.Download the Free SVOX Classic to demo the voices.
EVA is English only. Please don't give 1 star ratings for not having your language.
Get ANDY today - Single payment & all future app updates free of charge (no subscriptions)!
ANDY is an intelligent personal assistant, knowledge navigator and voice control software designed for Android devices (phones/tablets) with the fast growing user base (hundreds of thousands users & almost 50 thousand paying customers).
Andy can send text messages, initiate phone calls, give you directions and literally answer pretty much any question you throw at him. It covers most of Wikipedia information, but you can also ask about weather and time, get answers to algebra questions, do unit conversions. It's smart enough to answer questions even if English is not your first language, it's design to extract the most relevant information.
To ask a question or to give a command, tap the microphone button on the application home screen. Alternatively, you may give your device a little shake (this requires enabling the Shake Recording option) or simply just type your question manually to get the answer. Andy will recognize your voice and speech, search for the best possible answer and read it back to you in a clear voice. The answer will also be displayed on your device screen with additional details, including videos, urls and more description you can read if you feel like it.
Additionally, Andy also works with most A2DP Bluetooth headsets.
Just to name some of its voice features:
- Ask any question
- Call anyone in your address book
- Send email messages by voice
- Text message by voice & read your latest messages
- Get celebrity and famous people info
- Movie and Music questions
- Open installed Android Applications
- Control Android features and functions
- Browse Internet using voice
- Use calendar
- Get coordinates and location details (down to an address)
- Currency conversions and live exchange and stock rates
- Word definitions
- Covers device hardware details
- Get directions to a nearest place (restaurants, stores, etc)
- Supports distance measurements (from one place to another)
- Query live flight status
- Ask about coming holidays
- Provides interesting facts (science, medical, etc.)
- Support for live gold, silver, platinum and palladium spot price
- Ask any math related question
- Translate any English word or sentence to over 60 languages
- Play music on your device, etc.
You can even teach Andy your name, set alarms & wake up times, set reminders, get sport results, get sunset/sunrise (for any city), get date and time in any world city, calculate restaurant tips, and more...
You can even ask questions such as: 'Do I need an umbrella?', or ask Andy to how to spell words.
Give us a try!
Full list of all features is at: http://AndyForAndroid.com
IMPORTANT: Andy (Voice Assistant for Android), while similar in its functionality and often compared to Google Now, Apple Siri or Microsoft Cortana products, is not approved by, sponsored, affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by in any way officially connected with Google Inc., Apple Inc. or Microsoft Corporation.
1. Add or remove your Credit, Debit, Loyalty, and all other cards so that you never have to remember them
2. Retrieve your Mobile Security and Back up keys from the app.
3. Know what you have paid for through zero-disturbance notifications. (Coming soon)
4. Keep your profile data up to date
5. Get special app-only offers! (Coming soon)
..and many more to come!
Offline voice recognition available on Jelly Bean phones! More info here http://goo.gl/BQBh8
KLets primary goal is to get the stuff done by voice, in order to allow you to use your Android™ device when you can't touch or watch it, or when it is better to not do so.
It has been built on top of Voice-Recognizer and Text-To-Speech hand-free features of Android™, and it has been designed to have near zero screen interactions, in order to be fully controlled by voice.
It is currently developed and supported in English and Italian, however, it has been designed to be easily translated to new languages, so it is also available in the following languages thanks to contributions and professional translators:
Unsupported and incomplete translations are also available for Chinese. Check full translations list here: http://goo.gl/19On7Y
To contribute on translations or to request the access to the beta version, just check this page http://goo.gl/vRwlA .
Depending on your equipment, you can start KLets by a long press on the phisical search button, by pressing the green button on the application main screen, by pressing the button for voice calls of an Hands-Free bluetooth device (it must be compatible with your phone) and, using third part applications, by using the button of wired headphones (check the how-to at http://goo.gl/vCq1p ).
By now KLets can:
- Call a contact (with Skype support) or a phone number
- Send a message or an email to a contact
- Start playing of a song, a playlist, an album or all songs from an artist (supports only local phone media, and playlists, albums and artists media playing works only with Google Music Player, PowerAMP, Music PlayerPro and Winamp)
- Manage missed calls and unread messages
- Start the navigator to a destination or a contact with an address (using Google Navigator or Sygic)
- Stop the navigator (it works only with Google Navigator and it uses an hack, so it may not works on all phones)
- Start an application
- Add an event to the calendar
- Add a note to Evernote
- Set an alarm
- Tell you the current date and time, the battery or signal status and what you can say and how
- Execute a task defined in Tasker
- Listen for text copied into the clipboard
Additional commands are available inside a free plugin pack on play store: http://goo.gl/iPKOgj
Also, every activation phrase of every command can be customized inside KLets options, in order to meet any personal needs.
For common problems with bluetooth, license, voice recognition and everithing else, please check the FAQ here: http://goo.gl/9rqNN
Remember that KLets uses Voice Recognition technologies provided by Android phones (usually it is Google Voice Search, but alternative voice recognition engines can be used, like Vlingo), and that most engines require an internet connection (Google Voice Search requires it, but on Jelly Bean phones it can be configured to work in offline mode).
If you have any question, trouble or advice, please contact me by email or by support forum at http://goo.gl/b4wp0 , and remember to take a look at the application web site for latest news and info.
IMPORTANT: Russian users could need to install a Text-To-Speech engine for their language, because Russian phones usually miss it. Please look for it on play store with a search like this http://goo.gl/33QVj
Saving you time and hassle through innovation…do you know any other HVAC distributor with this kind of technology?
* See current Product Availability at CARRIER ENTERPRISE Stores Near You (Product Availability)
* Look up the warranty entitlement and service history of a unit based on its serial number.
* Pressure Temperature Calculator : Calculate the corresponding pressure for a given temperature, or the temperature for a given pressure reading. Also calculates Subcooling and Superheat values.
* X-Ref Lookup : In addition to Hermetic Compressors, expanded to include Aftermarket Motors, Filter Bases, Semi-Hermetic Compressors, Filter Driers and Thermostats. Lookup by id or attribute.
* Search for an HVAC equipment model, see the Bill Of Materials, check availability at CARRIER ENTERPRISE locations (Equipment B.O.M.)
* View Spec Sheets, Wiring Diagrams, Installation Guides, Consumer Literature, etc. for CARRIER ENTERPRISE Products (Document Library)
* See nearby CARRIER ENTERPRISE locations, their Hours of Operation, get Directions, call the store (Branch Locator)
* Receive Push Notifications of Special Offers & Promotions at CARRIER ENTERPRISE
* Scan QR Code & UPC Bar Codes for fast product look ups
* See Turn by Turn Driving Directions to CARRIER ENTERPRISE locations
* Light up attics, closets and basements while you work with the built in Flashlight
* Now supports both landscape and portrait views
Our goal is to make your life in the field more efficient and doing business with us easier. That's our passion...stay tuned for more!
Introductory PRICING, 25% Off, grab it while you can!
NOTE: Jarvis currently supports only English language
But don't get us wrong, Jarvis is more than just a show off, he can be your personal assistant keeping you informed about weather, news, calls, text messages and what more, control your phone settings like turning on WiFi, Flash, Bluetooth to name some, play songs over bluetooth, set reminders based on people.
Jarvis adds a cool factor to every thing he does making you look awesome!
Access Jarvis from your lock screen with a single tap. Save notes & access them with Notes widget.
Jarvis is the first personal assistant to run on your Android wearable. Control your phone & tablet through your Android wear, Update wallpapers, turn on flash in dark, play songs by name, artist, album. Skip through songs, control volume! Get full readable news, weather updates, battery notifications. Set wake up alarms. All these without even taking the phone out of your pocket!
Use Jarvis to set quick wake up alarms, this couldn't get any easier.
Calls & Messages
Make calls & send text messages with Jarvis, all you have to do is just tell him.
CloudVoice Dynamic conversations
Jarvis is dynamic in conversation. He has a variety of answers for variety of questions & some of them are outright funny. If he doesn't know any, he learns them over time.
Get voice notifications about weather, news, battery status & power levels.
Automatic wallpaper update
Jarvis can update your home screen wallpaper automatically almost every day keeping it refreshed.
Customize the appearance of the app by selecting from Mark I, Mark II & Mark III themes.
Control your phone settings like Flash, WiFi etc
A one of a kind reminder which allows you to link reminders to your contacts so you get reminded when you get or make a phone call.
Play media by name, album, artist. Shuffle the list, play or stop.
Bluetooth Support beta
If your device is running JellyBean or up, you can use your bluetooth headset to control Jarvis, play media over it and do tons of other stuffs. This feature is still in beta so don't be alarmed if some bugs pop up.
Ask Jarvis general questions like "Who is the first president of USA", "How many meters are in a kilometer", "Convert 100 cm to inches"
Office hours & Night mode
It's always irritating when your phone notifies you something when you are in office or when you are home getting a good sleep. Jarvis understands that and has you covered with two modes, Office Mode & Quiet hours
Jarvis is contextually aware of time & device settings and he adapts himself based on when you wake him up.
If you encounter any bugs or want to see a feature get implemented, please do write to us before giving a negative review.
Privacy No contents of your phone ever leave the device to any server (except the speech recognition data).
Please Note: "Jarvis PRO - Voice Assistant" is in no way associated or endorsed with the actual character.
Jawbone 2.3 replaces previous versions of Jawbone Companion:
* Add playlists from multiple services (Spotify and Local Music) and listen to your favorite music all in one app – seamlessly switching between services and tracks with a simple swipe.
* Agenda: Jawbone whispers through your headset or speaker and reminds you about upcoming meetings and events when they're starting; it will even dial you into conference calls at the press of a button, passcode and all.
* Prompts: Preview custom voice prompts and languages to personalize your Jawbone device.
* Battery Meter: A convenient battery indicator on your phone lets you know; at a glance, how much battery life your speaker or headset has left.
* Instant Info: Press the TALK button on your headset, JAMBOX, or BIG JAMBOX to hear upcoming events, remaining battery life, and the current time. For MINI JAMBOX, you can customize the PLAY button to access voice control or dial a contact.
* LiveAudio: Toggle LiveAudio on and off from the application (JAMBOX, BIG JAMBOX, and MINI JAMBOX only). Jawbone currently supports Jawbone ERA, ICON HD, ICON, JAMBOX, BIG JAMBOX and MINI JAMBOX.
Make sure to get the latest update from jawbone.com/start and enable JawboneLink™ in Advanced Settings if it’s not enabled already.
To hear calendar announcements with meeting titles, please make sure a TTS engine is installed by going to Settings > Voice input & output settings.
For more information about the Jawbone app and Jawbone products, check out jawbone.com/start
Quoted by PCMAG as 'Siri (and then some) for Android'!
Maluuba is the reliable personal assistant that utilizes state-of-the-art natural language technology to answer your questions. Try asking about Sports, Restaurants, Movies, Calling, Music and more!
Some great queries to try Maluuba with:
"Sushi restaurants in New York"
"What movies are in theaters?"
"What was the score of the Man United game last week?"
"How many touchdowns does Peyton Manning have this season?
"What is Amazon's stock price?"]
"Text Justin I'll be there soon!"
✓ Sports? NHL, MLB, NFL, European Soccer and more
✓ Stocks and quotes! Maluuba supports the NASDAQ, NYSE and TSE markets
✓ Use our custom Widget to ask Maluuba for help straight from your home screen
✓ Hungry? Search for restaurants with Maluuba with questions like "Where can I get a cheeseburger?"
✓ Get directions to places you're looking for
✓ Shop in Maluuba with queries like "Show me some great skirts that cost around $50"
✓ Ask for movie showtimes and watch trailers through the app
✓ Set Reminders easily! E.g. "Remind me to buy milk on Tuesday at 8pm"
✓ Create Alarms through voice like 'Wake me up tomorrow at 8am'
✓ Ask general, knowledge questions and get exact results
✓ Connect to Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare
✓ Ask queries like 'where can I get a toothbrush?" or 'where can I practice yoga?"
Follow us on Twitter and check out our blog to stay updated with the cool new features we are working on: http://www.maluuba.com/blog
We care deeply about your privacy and we ensure that your information is secure and protected. See our blog posting here for more details: http://www.maluuba.com/blog/you-can-trust-us
-- Contact us --
We love making our users happy. If you have any problems or comments or suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at email@example.com. Your feedback is important to us.
Compare Maluuba to Apple Siri, Robin, Vlingo, Evi, Speaktoit Assistant, Skyvi or Nuance Dragon Go.
The meeting set the location on the map, if you set the date and time,
Link location, date and time, to map, link to the navigation links to street view is created automatically.
Intent to e-mail application, copy it to the clipboard, please send to the other party.
Who received an email can help you find the exact location and directions.
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
But Wait, It does not stop at messaging, you can even search google for your query. or copy that text to clipboard and use it any where you want.
-Unified Messaging Service with Voice as a input
-Very Friendly User Interface.
-You Can even Dictate OFFLINE. (Required android 4.2 onwards)
-It enables sending Messages via any application right from your HOME-SCREEN.