FREE and without any limitations on the recording time!
Here are some of the features of ASR:
Lots of recording formats such as WAV, OGG, FLAC, AAC, MP4, 3GP
Sample and bitrate options for better control of recording quality
Dedicated pause recording button
Dedicated discard recording button
Customizable recording folder
Voice Activated Recording (Sound monitor mode) (Pro)
Plus and minus gain mode to increase or decrease volume of recording (Pro)
Cloud integration with Dropbox, Google Drive (Pro)
Auto email option to send recordings via email (Pro)
Delete and share multiple recordings
Record and play recordings while app is in the background
Pause and resume while recording
Echo cancellation mode
Auto start recording
Recording widget for quick and easy access
Very sensitive VU meter
Search within recordings
Rename file prompt after recording (Pro)
7 and 10 inch tablet optimization
Our EVP Recorder is simple to use and its free with no pop up's or adverts, And is the full version.
With our app you can manually or or autonomously record sessions, In automatic session you can set your phone to say random phrases at desired intervals between 2 and 30 seconds and record sessions for up to 15 minutes or record live sessions manually and ask your own questions!
You can then analyse data recorded via the app or all recordings are stored automatically to the devices storage, for retrieval at a later time, which can be played on your default music player.
NOTE: The current version will only let you play the last recorded session, All files will be stored at My Documents/Recordings/
You can play these with your default media player!
Will be adding support to save recordings by desired name, but for now its an automatic procedure!
You can call back the last recording at any time in the options,
you can also custom set a buzzer when the auto session is complete letting you know without disturbing the session to check this is set to off by default!
Thank you for checking out my app
Please select auto update as the app will be receiving regular updates!
DISCLAIMER! This app is intended for the mature user or professional due to the possible impact it may have if a EVP Is captured, It is recommended to use the app responsibly and to respect the nature of EVP, It is NOT recommended children to use this app As the results could possibly cause negative psychological effects
AppyDroid Will take no responsibility for its users actions whilst using this app!
Block your notes with a password if you desire, or choose when sync, or even more!
Got-IT! has a shortcut to quickly write new notes, or quickly get a list, and a fully resizable widget with many customizations.
Easy, coloured, unique.
**This App is Ad free**
• Generate DTMF tones instead of dialing over the phone (Long press any meeting and press Tones).
• Tweak DTMF settings to control duration of tones and wait intervals.
• You can use DTMF tones to dial meetings over a landline phone.
• Please leave feedback through comments if DTMF works for you and settings you used.
• Create, edit, store, manage meetings and dial directly into them with one touch.
• Create custom templates to define your own dialing sequence.
• Create meeting shortcuts on your home screen.
• Turn on speaker automatically when dialing in a meeting.
• Sort meetings by name or template to group them for easy viewing.
• Integrates with contacts (including SIM).
==Built-in Templates For==
• AT&T Teleconference
• Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
• GoToWebinar (with and without Audio PIN)
===Tips and Tricks===
• One tap on the meeting dials into the meeting.
• Long press meeting/template rows or tap on the right side to get more options.
• Don't forget to set the phone number by editing the template.
• A meeting won't dial if the IDs, passwords are not set in it or the phone number is missing in the template.
• In a template each Pause introduces a 2 second delay.
• A template consists of a phone number and a sequence of IDs, passwords, numbers, pauses, hashes and stars in a particular sequence as defined by the meeting format.
• Long press keys during template creation/editing to know what each key does.
• You cannot delete a template that is being used by a meeting.
• Long press on the home screen to create shortcuts to frequently dialed meetings.
• A shortcut won't work if the original meeting has been deleted in the app.
• Configure the app's behavior through the Settings menu.
• Move app to SD card if you need more space.
• If you are unable to create a template or something doesn't work, just write an email to the developer for help.
• Keep the feedback coming though not everything may be incorporated.
===Example on how to create custom templates===
Say you use an automated meeting system for all your office meetings that interacts with you as below -
1. To attend a meeting press 1.
[you press 1]
2. Enter the meeting ID number followed by #.
[you enter 12345# which is the meeting ID]
3. You have entered 12345, if this is correct enter the password followed by #.
[you enter 6666# which is the meeting password and then successfully enter the meeting]
You can easily do the same using the app as follows -
1. Create a new template from the second tab. Give it a name (say Office) and choose the phone number to dial.
2. With the help of a keypad set the template string for the above call sequence as "1-Pause-Pause-ID-#-Pause-Pause-PIN-#"
3. The above sequence translates to [press 1]-[pause for some time]-[enter the ID followed by #]-[pause for some time]-[enter the password followed by #]
4. Create a new meeting using the above template and provide the meeting ID and password. For the above example these would be 12345 and 6666.
5. Dial directly into your meetings from the app.
6. You can reuse the template to create new meetings that follow the same sequence.
7. Create new templates for other interactive voice response systems that you use.
HTC Desire HD running Android 2.3.5
HTC One X running Android 4.0.4
Bring Your Own Device - Business App for securely signing PDF documents
DESIGNED FOR BUSINESS-WORKFLOWS
Sign2Phone converts your mobile device into a simple handwritten signature capture device.
It is meant to be used exclusively in conjunction with SOFTPRO's secure signing products such as SignDoc Desktop.
The app enables you to:
- Use your mobile device to sign documents(pdf, tiff) with your handwritten signature.
- Capture signatures in a manner such that their integrity, and the integrity of signed documents can easily be verified by independent third parties (e.g. using the Adobe Reader)
- Sign documents using signatures that capture biometric characteristics uniquely identifying the signer.
- Bring your mobile device and use industry standard signing technologies.
USAGE / BASIC OPERATION
Sign2Phone will be „paired“ with a SOFTPRO application, e.g. SignDoc Desktop, via the local network.
You can download a 90-day evaluation version of SignDoc Desktop at http://sp-l.de/cizy
Once you have installed SignDoc Desktop on your PC
- Download the App and open it.
Make sure that your mobile device and the PC running the SignDoc Desktop are on the same network.
- Prepare a document within SignDoc Desktop for signing.
- While the app is open, clicking on a signature field within the application will initiate a signature capture dialog in the app.
- The signature is captured and transmitted securely in real-time to the desktop application which places it in the document being signed.
Productive use requires the basic version of the SOFTPRO application and the Mobile Add-On (i.a. available for SignDoc Desktop and SignDoc Web).
SECURITY AND INTEGRITY
Documents signed using SignDoc Desktop do not just place an image of your signature in a document. Documents are signed adherent to the ISO/IEC 32000 digital signature standard. Documents signed in this manner can be easily verified for tampering using standard software such as the Adobe Reader®. The biometric data captured within a signature is adherent to the ISO/IEC 19794-7 standard.
Also, we have placed great importance on the visual quality of the signatures created by our app in order to make the electronic signing experience as close to signing on paper as possible. Try it and convince yourself of its signature quality.
The SOFTPRO suite of software is designed such that it can be easily integrated in an enterprise document workflow. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in commercially using this product to streamline your business applications.
PRODUCT INFORMATION / SUPPORT / NEWS
European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology - 29th annual meeting - 7th to 10th July 2013 - ExCel Convention Centre, London, United Kingdom
The entire programme of ESHRE's 29th annual meeting is gathered in one single app. You can enjoy a paperless meeting at any time, whether you want to browse the programme, read the abstracts, or prepare your own itinerary.
The application has been designed to enhance your personal experience of the congress. You can write personal notes, construct your virtual conference bag and find your way at the conference venue with the floor plan.
The new app for ESHRE's 29th annual meeting is also very interactive and socially-focused. You can share your favourite sessions or abstracts on social media and via email, or share your best pictures with other app users. You can also express your opinion on the congress by using our voting section.
Check out our news feeds sections to read the latest messages posted about the congress on social media and engage in the conversation. Do you want to meet a congress attendee? Use the "meet-me" function and send a quick email to any meeting participant.
The best of reproductive science and medicine is now at your fingertips.