FREE and without any limitations on the recording time!
Here are some of the features of ASR:
Lots of recording formats such as WAV, OGG, FLAC, MP4, 3GP
Sample and bitrate options for better control of recording quality
Dedicated pause recording button
Dedicated discard recording button
Customizable recording folder
Voice Activated Recording (Sound monitor mode) (Pro)
Plus and minus gain mode to increase or decrease volume of recording (Pro)
Cloud integration with Dropbox, Google Drive (Pro)
Auto email option to send recordings via email (Pro)
Delete and share multiple recordings
Record and play recordings while app is in the background
Pause and resume while recording
Echo cancellation mode
Auto start recording
Recording widget for quick and easy access
Very sensitive VU meter
Ability to search recordings
Rename file prompt after recording (Pro)
7 and 10 inch tablet optimization
Records in 8000,11025, 16000, 22050, 44100 and 48000Hz - 16bits - Mono.
Recordings are stored on the SD-card ('PCMRECORDER').
- Records by background
- Records no time limit
- Playback by backgroud
- Send mail
- Sample rate(8000,11025, 16000, 22050, 44100 and 48000Hz)
- record audio
- wake lock (to background recording)
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- internet access (only for ads)
- access network state (only for ads）
- read phone state(to record properly when the call comes in)
It has a very intuitive interface and it is very easy to use while allowing both audio recording and playback.
You can make the recording sound louder by increasing the mic gain, you can record in stereo mode if your phone has 2 microphones, and much more, all for free :). Also, you can rename and share your recordings to your friends.
This audio recorder is the perfect choice if you are a musician and want to record your classes, your concerts, or you just want to record a simple voice memo. Others are using it as a voice recorder for taking interviews... Just give it a try ;).
This audio recorder IS NOT A CALL RECORDER, so it can't record phone conversations.
It might not work properly on all phones. There are some phones with hardware fault, android OS bugs, firmware bugs, etc.
If you would like to receive updates with new features and bug fixes a lot faster, you can join to the AudioRec community on Google+ and become a beta tester.
If you encounter any problem you can write an e-mail or you can post your feedback in AudioRec community on Google+.
If you want to help translating AudioRec into your native language, please contact me at email@example.com.
- WAV-PCM, 3GPP-AMR and MP4-AAC formats supported
- Background recording (even when the display is off)
- Start/Pause/Resume/Abort recording options
- Mono and stereo recording (for devices that supports stereo recording)
- Gain (you can adjust the microphone's volume so it can record louder) - only for WAVE/PCM format
- Supported sample rates: 8 kHz, 11 kHz, 16 kHz, 22 kHz, 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
- It can record using the microphone used by the camera (rear mic) for a clearer and louder sound (if your phone has this microphone)
- It is possible to use custom folder for the recordings
- Each recording file can be renamed, shared, set as ringtone, deleted.
- Recordings can be named using the current time as name or you can choose a custom one
- Recording & playback can be controlled using the notification buttons (for android 4.1+)
- Recording can be controlled using home widget and lockScreen widget (for supported devices)
Record audio - record audio from microphone
Modify system settings - used to set a recording as the ringtone
Write to external storage - write recordings to external storage
Read from external storage - read recordings from external storage
Prevent phone from sleeping - allow background recording
Network access - used by the ads
Network state - used by the ads
✔ Record in high or low quality, in background and with pause function (.wav)
✔ backwards/fast-forward during a recording as on your dictation machine (.wav)
✔ Record by Widget
✔ Send, rename and delete recordings
✔ "Fast" Send, now with custom mail recipients
✔ upload to Dropbox, FTP (needs additional apps)
✔ Choose recordings as ringtone
✔ Cut recordings (only wav)
✔ Repair recordings (fix header information of wav-files)
✔ Samplerate and -format can be configured in the settings (working modes may vary from device to device)
✔ ...and much more!
Recordings are stored on the SD card (in folder "tapeatalk_records").
Please note: This app shows location based ads.
Permissions that this app needs are:
- internet access (only for displaying ads)
- location access (for displaying location based ads)
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- record audio
- change settings (to set ringtone)
Feel free to send me comments, critics and and general feedback via email.
https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=77089 when needing voice to text and had just about enough of it. It quickly evolved into a standalone app, where you can use voice to text in over 80 languages.
Start by going into the Settings mode, edit your preferred languages, and then simply choose which language you want to use. Easily share (using the button) or copy (by double-clicking the text or the button) the text.
You will see up to three best matches by the voice to text engine.
Or unleash the full might of your phone and use ALL the built-in languages.
How does it work: app queries all languages installed and displays them in a drop-down. The Settings menu offers the option of choosing just a few, which makes more sense. The default language is selected by default in the drop-down.
Internet - for the voice to text engine
Next planned release: Massive UI improvements. Sorry, wanted to have it functional first. :-)
Cogi is an easy-to-use, free and ad-free note taking and voice recording app that allows you to capture only the important parts of meetings, lectures and conversations – all while remaining completing engaged, listening to what’s being said.
Cogi puts you in control, letting you record only the “aha moments” from your conversation that caused you to think, “Gee, I should write that down”. Rather than taking notes by writing them down, count on Cogi to record the important things you hear.
Add images, text and tags to the voice notes to completely capture the details of any meeting or lecture. Review only the important highlights without listening to the entire conversation again.
*** USER FEEDBACK
See what users are saying about Cogi:
■ “So simple, so useful. This is an incredibly useful app. Its simple design is its strength.”
■ “Cogi’s like having your own audio time machine in which you can reach back in time and retrieve a valuable sound bite or idea from a meeting.”
■ “Very useful and clever app. It's great to see developers put a new spin on an ‘old’ idea. Recording audio notes is so much more effective with Cogi since you are only saving the portions you need.”
■ “Excellent! It is indeed better than notes!”
And, Lifehacker, a premiere productivity site, declared Cogi as the best voice recording app for Android:
*** RECORD IMPORTANT COMMUNICATION
Record only the “aha moments” from your conversation that caused you to think, “Gee, I should write that down”.
■ Relax, actively listen and stay engaged in the conversation.
■ Never miss key ideas and non-verbal cues by stopping to take notes.
■ Enjoy superhuman recall as Cogi records the important ideas from your conversations.
■ No limits on recording time.
*** REVIEW ONLY WHAT MATTERS
Review only the important highlights from conversations without listening to the entire meeting or lecture again.
■ No time wasted reviewing hours of recorded lectures and meetings nobody wants to listen to again.
■ Add contact tags for each person in the meeting to solidify key takeaways.
■ Add pictures from the whiteboard along with the audio highlights to help you remember the ideas.
*** PREMIUM SERVICES AVAILABLE
Extend the value of Cogi’s app with a paid membership to add premium features, such as a call recorder or transcription. Use Cogi as both a voice recorder and a call recorder. See http://www.cogi.com for membership fees.
Highlight all or part of your phone calls the same way that you record the important parts of your face-to-face conversations. Request high-quality transcripts for your audio highlights. Cogi’s fast turnaround transcription achieves high accuracy for good quality audio.
PLEASE NOTE: Current membership services are in BETA and not available to all users. Call recording features are provided for all US domestic telephone numbers. Transcription services are provided in English.
*** SEE PREMIUM FEATURES IN ACTION
View all of Cogi’s features:
Use as a call recorder:
Use as a remote control for your speakerphone:
*** RELEVANT USE CASES
■ Use as call recorder for those important calls.
■ Capture meeting minutes by transcribing your voice notes.
■ Record phone call interviews, capturing key sound bites.
■ Record and transcribe class notes or lecture notes.
■ Replace physical notebooks and notepads.
■ As a call recorder, capture both sides of the call.
■ Transcribe voice recordings.
*** LANGUAGE TRANSLATION
Cogi is looking for help with translation into other languages. If you would like to help with your native language, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*** Cogi – Beyond Notes™
- Grouping recordings by date
- Auto email (Pro)
- Auto delete old recordings
- Marking recordings as important so they don't get auto deleted
- Multi select, delete, send
- Displaying contact name and photo
- Excluded numbers
- Auto or Manual (Pro) call recording
- Password protection of recordings
- Lots of recording formats
- Ability start delayed recording
- Different recording modes by number, contact, non-contact or just selected contacts
- Dropbox integration (Pro)
- Google Drive integration (Pro)
- WebDAV integration (Pro)
- FTP integration (Pro)
- And many more...
Do not use ACR in conjunction with other call recorders and try different recording formats (ogg,3gp,mp4,wav) to find best one for your phone
Some phones do not support call recording properly. This is due to capabilities of different chipset/CPU each brand/model have. Please see http://goo.gl/s9wDGU for known phone list.
We are not lawyers.
Recording calls without letting your caller know may not be legal in some countries.
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
Record everything you like with this handy app.
The AL Voice Recorder includes a file browser to browse and play all your audio files and a recorder to make new audio records.
+ Make new voice records
+ Browse your SD Card for existing voice records
+ Delete voice records
+ Rename voice records
+ Send voice records (via GMail, SMS and so on)
+ Set voice records as ringtone
+ Record in WAV-Format (not supported on all devices)
+ Set the sample rate of your WAV-recordings
+ Record in .3gp-Format
+ Lots of settings
+ Intuitive navigation
This app is similar to apps like Tape-a-Talk Voice Recorder, Virtual Recorder or Voice Recorder.
There are some known bugs on some devices, please give me time to fix this.
But with my voice recorder application you will be able to send your recordings via eMail or any other service. So this application is voice messenger. You can share recordings via DropbBox and all Voice Recorder is synced with your computers and other mobile devices.
All recordings are saved at your SD card inside of your phone. So you can search records via file managers.
When you finish making voice record you can simply set name of your recorder voice file and you will know anytime what the recording is about.
Another feature in this application is setting the category of recorded voice memo. This way you can separate voice memos and know which is for what part of the day.
All files are recorded in .3gp format and you can listen to theme anywhere!
After recording voice or audio in high quality, take a photo to remember your sounds like never done before!
Set an alarm reminder to listen your recordings in the future.
Use the recorder Phoice: Photo Voice Recorder to record meetings, memos, classes, live songs, music, lectures, sermons or any sound in hq quality! By pressing just one button.
Phoice: Photo Voice Recorder, professional quality hi-fi MP3 320 Kbps and 44 kHz.
Unleash the true quality of the microphone recording of your device!
Phoice: Photo Voice Recorder is a perfect app for students, journalists, musicians, entrepreneurs and anyone wishing to record audio or voice quality by simply pressing a button.
★ Set a picture to any recording you want.
★ Open your photos in any application you want.
★ Set an alarm reminder to listen your recordings.
★ Function of recording time limitation.
★ Record sound or audio in high quality and fidelity to 320 Kbps 44kHz and modifiable.
★ Pause and resume recordings
★ Stereo or Mono mode as you wish.
★ Choose recording mode: microphone, voice recognition or communication.
★ Adjust the input volume to make the recording louder or softer
★ Multi-language interface, including Spanish
★ Manage multiple recordings - share, sort, rename, or delete recordings
★ Integration with social networks to share your audio files and / or images in: Whatsapp, Dropbox, Bluetooth, Google Drive, Gmail, Skype, etc..
★ Compresses files to enhance your management: Zip. format.
★ Record in background while using the device for other purposes.
★ Get notifications for background recording.
You can send recordings by email and Bluetooth or copy files from the phone via the USB cable or from the SD card.
Or share your recordings via Skype, WhatsApp, SoundCloud, Gmail, or save online through Evernote, Catch, Google Drive, and more *.
Record audio - Record audio from your microphone.
Bluetooth, change the audio settings, sticky broadcasts - Supports Bluetooth.
Writing to external storage - Saves recordings in external storage.
Prevents the phone from sleep mode - Allows recordings continue even with the screen off.
Network Access: required by AdMob Google and other advertising platforms.
Network Status - Detects whether an internet connection is available before attempting to retrieve an advertisement.
Compare that to similar applications Easy Voice Recorder, Recforge, taperecorder, Virtual Recorder, Dicaphone.
Please note that Easy Voice Recorder cannot record phone calls on most phones, and may not be compatible with all devices. For more information, please see the help ( http://www.digipom.com/easy-voice-recorder-help/ ). If there are any problems, please contact us and we can troubleshoot the problem together.
★ Record to high-quality PCM and AAC, or use AMR to save space.
★ Share and manage your recordings easily, and back them up to your PC.
★ Record in the background and control the recorder with a home screen widget.
You can also use powerful Jelly Bean audio filters on supported devices, rename and delete your recordings, save them as a ringtone, integrate with Tasker and Locale, and much more.
Here are just some of the additional features, available on supported devices:
★ Record in stereo.
★ Record with a Bluetooth microphone.
★ Boost input volume with microphone software gain.
★ Skip silent parts.
★ Manage and organize your recordings with folders, and save recordings to your SD card.
★ Switch to the camcorder microphone for louder and clearer recordings.
★ Control the recorder from anywhere using the status bar. Recordings can also be pinned to the status bar.
With many more enhancements and additions, and more to come in the future.
If you would like to help translate Easy Voice Recorder into your language, we would love to see you over at the translation project ( http://crowdin.net/project/easy-voice-recorder ). We also have a test group for alpha and beta testers ( https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/easy-voice-recorder-testing ).
Please test using the free version before upgrading to pro. If there are any problems, please contact us and we can troubleshoot the problem together.
Please note that Easy Voice Recorder cannot record phone calls on most phones. Some devices have known issues or may be incompatible, and recording quality varies between devices. On some devices, Bluetooth is supported only for phone calls, and not for application audio. If the app force-closes after an install or upgrade, your firmware may have corrupted the install. Please uninstall and reinstall if this happens.
For more information, please see the help ( http://www.digipom.com/easy-voice-recorder-help/ ).
Record audio - Record audio from your microphone.
Bluetooth, modify audio settings, sticky broadcasts - Support Bluetooth.
Modify system settings - Support ringtones.
Write to external storage - Save recordings to your external storage.
Prevent phone from sleeping - Allow recordings to continue even with the screen turned off.
Check license – Verify market license.
You need to have latest version of ASR installed in order for this app to work.
Download latest version of ASR from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nll.asr
Please reboot your phone after installation of ASR license
Operator interface easy to understand.
Record unlimited, high quality audio with Voice Memos using the built-in microphone, your headset, or an external mic. Voice Memos can even continue to record while you're using other apps.
Recorder File Type
Built-in trimming tool.
Trim recorded memos right in the app, to keep only what you need.
Sharing & Exporting.
Memos you record can also be transferred to your PC via USB.
Easy share to Dropbox or send by mail.
AfterRecorder means you'll never miss getting an important moment on audio. The app runs continuously in the phone's background listening and storing anything within earshot into temporary memory. Any stored audio older than a preset time limit is deleted from the temporary buffer to save memory. You have up to 5 minutes to decide if what has been temporarily recorded is something worth keeping. With a simple double button click, you can save the stored audio to an audio file on your phone.
*recording your child's first words
*recording phone calls(no root required)
*recording spontaneous moments
*quoting someone and settling arguments
*general purpose sound recording
*long recordings such as lectures, business meetings, and seminars (no time limit on recording time)
*app runs continuously in the background allowing you to use your phone for other purposes while it records
*easy to use
*no time limit on how long to record
*choose how long to keep audio in temporary memory. from 10 seconds up to 5 minutes.
*customize the sampling rate of the audio recording, up to 48000 Hz.
*sound meter display
*choose the sensitivity of the sound meter.
*choose the filename format.
*choose to record in the compressed .ogg audio format or in the High Quality 16-bit uncompressed .wav audio format for the best audio quality possible.
*share your recorded audio tracks
*play your recorded audio tracks with the built in media player.
*can play audio tracks in the background
*ability to select audio source (mic, camcorder mic, voice recognition tuned mic)
HOW TO USE:
1. Turn the mic on by sliding the slider button to the "on" position. The app is now listening and storing the most recent audio into the temporary buffer. A status bar icon will appear indicating that the mic is on, listening, and running in the background.
2. When something happens that you want to keep, click the record button (red dot button). The audio stored in the buffer will then be transferred to a sound file on your phone. While the "REC" icon is glowing on the screen, the app will append additional audio to the sound file. The audio file will not yet be usable for listening as it is still open with the app adding additional audio to it received from the mic in real time. A statusbar icon with a red dot will appear indicating that audio is being recorded in real time to the audio file created on your phone's SD card.
3. To finalize the audio file and save it, click the record button again to turn it off. The audio file will be finalized and saved. A message "Audio file saved successfully" will appear on the screen indicating that it has been saved. The audio file will then be visible in the app's audio track library.
4. To record just the 30 seconds, 60 seconds, or what is stored in the buffer only, press the record button then quickly press it again to turn recording off(a double click). The audio stored in the buffer will be saved to your phone.
To Delete, Rename, or Share a recorded audio track, long press the track in AfterRecorder's track library screen.