The easiest way for dialing, especially while driving.
Talk with your friends without searching them in the contacts list, but find them with your voice.
Just say a contact name or part of it and the application will recognize your voice and give you the options to call, open the send message screen or the send email screen for this contact in only one click.
You can configure the user interface according to your needs, all options are available by default: make a call, send SMS and send email.
Be aware of the fact that before talking a contact you must record yourself in a noiseless area, and speak clearly.
Make sure your voice recognition is well configured to your language, it can be changed at the setting scope, sometimes there are few options for one language, try all of them in order to get the best recognition results.
For Android version lower than 4.1 and for Non supported offline languages - Internet connection is required.
The offline recognition is available for all the offline languages supported by Google.
You should manage this option from the Google "Voice search" --> Settings --> Voice --> Offline speech recognition
*Call log grouped by contact
*Swipe between screens
*Simultaneous search on calls and contacts on two languages
*Filter contacts by group/organization
*Filter calls by type
**Internet and Location permissions are for Yandex geo-search**
☆Fast and smooth
☆Smart T9 algorithm
☆Directly call/text to someone by swiping left/right
☆Various themes and plugins
This is a trial version with 5 days trial period. When the trial period expired, you will be asked to buy PRO version. You can still keep trying if you haven't decided to buy.
Help to translate to your language, please visit http://crowdin.net/project/dialer
CAUTION: It's dangerous to uninstall/disable stock contacts app, which is required to make emergency calls (911 etc.)!
• Long press the contacts button(at left-bottom corner of dialer view) to quick access favorites
• Dial "#" key to perform phone number searching
• Dial "*" key to display list of most frequently contacted contacts
• Swipe contact item left or right, to send SMS or make a call directly
Performs vibrate notification when outgoing call connected or call disconnected
Help exDialer to grant ability to clear missed call notifications
Customize icons of exDialer by creating shortcuts
Provides the location information of phone numbers
• Missed call notifications remained
For Android version above 4.3, you can go to system "Settings" -> "Security" -> "Notification access", and check "exDialer".
For others try "xMissedCall Patch" or "xMissedCall Plugin" if your phone is rooted.
• Unable to select SIM card ID when make a call on phones with Dual SIM cards.
Android SDK does not support Dual SIM cards. So, I have no way to solve this problem until Google release new SDK which supports Dual SIM cards.
Excellent MiUI rom
Translators on Crowdin
Piotrek Paszek --- Polish
dancer_69 --- Greek
Kayusumi --- Chinese Traditional
Filipe Garcia --- Portuguese
hopler --- Spanish
Илья Яковлев & Илья и Ася --- Russian
TweetyPeety --- German
scrpn30 --- French
Neo3000x --- Danish
crking --- Czech
0ftal --- Hebrew
gepardus --- Slovene
Alireza Afkar --- Persian
Стоян Иванов, Димитър Димитров --- Bulgarian
stegg, Alex --- Italian
giorgi-alonso --- Georgian
Özgürce --- Turkish
Turdo D. --- Romanian
Indiant --- Hungarian
alienyd --- Vietnamese
distan7 --- Indonesian
MariusOX --- Norwegian
machhho --- Arabic
janni_mz --- Latvian
Mihovil Stanic --- Croatian
pRo_lama --- Slovak
Planet X --- Dutch
dusttea, Sang Gu Bach --- Korean
Marko Kostic, Zoran Mihajlović --- Serbian
Ivan Katlianik --- Belarusian
iff2 --- Estonian
Ігор Омельчук --- Ukrainian
Vladimir Zemlianskij a.k.a sait0n --- Lithuanian
Eduard Babayan(edo248) --- Armenian
Tmallafre --- Catalan
All guys in XDA forum who give me great suggestions
Download and install the Hangouts Dialer start making phone calls in the Hangouts app. After installation, you can access all voice calling features directly from Hangouts or use Hangouts Dialer for a shortcut to make phone calls from the dialer screen in Hangouts.
● Make phone calls over data from the Hangouts app (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Call any phone number, including landlines.
● Connect with your Google Voice number to make VOIP calls in the Hangouts app from your Google Voice number.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Voice calls to Hangouts users are free, but other phone calls might come with a charge. View our calling rates at http://www.google.com/hangouts/rates.
Why you should choose Mo+: - Free. All the services of voice calls and texting are as FREE as you believe! - Always online. Call, chat and get connected with your GTalk friends, wherever you go - High-quality voice calls. The services provided by Mo+ include high-quality voice calls which can enable you to chat with your friends just like face to face. - Easy to use. Start calling or texting with minimum tap.
More features coming soon... Stay tuned!
* Google voice has stopped free Voice & Text services to 3rd parties. However, you can still earn tons of Mo+ FREE credits to use Mo+ GVPhone Out.
1. Android 5.0 material design, Cool, Modern, Easy
2. Speed Dial make you dial fastly to your favorite/frequent contacts
3. Cool Dialer Pad
4. T9 search function for English and Chinese
5. Automatically match and search contact when input number
6. Recents Call Logs track the contact record clearly
7. All Contacts with quick finding A-Z sidebar make you find contact easily
8. Import/Export contacts
9. Seach by keyword or by voice
10. Speed dial setting
11. Phone ringtone customization
12. Support Dual SIM cards devices(Samsung, Moto, HTC, HuaWei, MTK, ZTE, Lenovo, CoolPad, etc),
You can select SIM card ID when make a call on phones with Dual SIM cards
13. All call log and Missed call log
14. Voice Mail
Lollipop dialer, dialer and contacts, dial pad, dialer theme, dialer widget
dialer app, DualSim
Enjoy! If you like KK Dialer, please rate it high★★★★★, press G+1, and recommend KK Dialer to your friends, thanks
Allows you to set rules for which number dialed will use your Google Voice number. Specify rules based on area code or by contacts (using contact groups). No more annoyance of having to press another button when dialing to choose where to call from!
1.1.1:Fixed bug that required Area Codes to be enabled to work properly.
*** If you have any problem with the callback then please place a quick call on the official site to check it: http://google.com/voice/m
The callback can be redirected to all popular SIP clients (Sipdroid, Fring, ...) on your device to make calls over the internet or you can combine a virtual phone number + SIP (like Callcentric) to make free calls.
To configure/modify callback numbers you need to login to your Google Voice account in a browser.
This application uses minimal memory and resources, no voicemail/SMS/alert/notification support.
A tip to combine SIP and a U.S. virtual phone number to setup the Google Voice callback:
- Create a SIP (VOIP) account. (e.g. select one from http://mobilevoip.com/supported_brands)
- Create a U.S. virtual phone number and add the new SIP account. (e.g. www.callcentric.com)
- Add the new virtual phone number to your Google account here: http://www.google.com/voice
- Install a SIP client to your phone and setup SIP account. (e.g. SipDroid)
- Login in Voice+ and make a call from the dialer or contact list and choose the phone number for callback.
1. Long click the search key
(or Widget click)
2. Speak to the mic
3. Your voice will be copied to the clipboard, then you can paste it anywhere you want
* Save to Clipboard
* Web search
* Contacts search
* Maps search
* Free video Call between Android, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
* Video Call and chat on 3G,4G & WiFi
* FREE calls to other WOW Mobile users worldwide
* FREE live text chat (no more expensive SMS)
We know it's convenient to have two phone numbers. That's why WOW Mobile has been so popular with Android users. Never miss a call and always make a call with Tri-mode calling that automatically switches to Wi-Fi, 3G/4G, or Cellular. Every Android user must have this application.
It's worth it to have the extra number and be able to send text messages and calls over Wi-Fi at home, on airplanes, on trains, and more.
Distinction between WOW Mobile and Android calls
Make calls when voice network is not reliable
Two phone lines on one iPhone
With WOW Mobile on your Android, you can make and receive phone calls with crystal clear sound quality for FREE or at super low rates. WOW Mobile is easy to download and use. You can call over 3G* or WiFi, and keep WOW Mobile running in the background.
* Making and receiving VoIP Audio and Video calls
* Built-in tunnel for passing thru voip blockades
* Connectivity through WiFi / 3G / EDGE
* Integrated contacts from the phone
* Balance information
* Call cost information
* Destination, rate
* Time, call status logs
* Last calls log
* Support for codecs G.729 for high quality audio
* Compatible with IPod Touch, IPhone and IPad
* iPhone's address book integration
* VoiceMail functionality (new voicemail, unheard voicemails, voicemail management )
* Callback functionality (the selected numbers will be connected via cellular calls)
* Conversation recording
* SMS feature
* Customizable tab bar
1. You need to have account from WOW Mobile in order to use this software. Don't have WOW Mobile account, pls register for free at http://www.WOWMobileasia.com/
2. Please, check your cellular operator's terms of agreement to make sure they allow sip calls on their network before using WOW Mobile.
3. To recharge your WOW Mobile talktime, pls go to http://WOWMobileaisa.com/
Zeo Dialer has capability to run on low band width area and network with maximum voice quality
Zeo Supports all major Codecs and standard SIP RFC.
Zeo is based on Operator code Application.
Zeo Dialer provides Real time SIP status.
Zeo Dialer Supports Nat Traversal.
Zeo Dialer is integrated with Address book, call history and CDR.
Zeo Dilaer support standard switch API for balance display and Minutes in text.
S2 dialer can run smoothly in any version of android phone
Works In Lowbandwidth,Low Data Consumption,
Codec Support: Supports G729, G711, GSM and AMR codecs
IP Traversal: Runs behind NAT and on private IP
Protocol: Session Initiation Protocol
Compatibility with All softswitches
Leaf Dialer Features:-
It uses SIP protocol based for signaling
Supports G729, PCMU, and PCMA codecs
Runs behind NAT or Private IP
User Friendly Interface
Auto Sync of Balance
Real Time Sip status messages
Address book integration
Compatible with all sip standard switches
Leaf Dialer has very efficient implementation of jitter buffer to play voice smoothly.
Silent suppression and comfort noise generation has been used to reduce the bandwidth usage, and this makes the dialer more efficient in making VoIP calls.
It easily integrates with mobile phonebook and auto detects (+) sign when contact is picked from phonebook.”
This is an update to the original App (due to issues I could not update the original and had to publish it as a new app).
2.0.0: Should fix force close problems on some devices.
Gold Dialer is developed based on the requirements of VoIP Providers business needs, all you need is Operator code, and start using the gold dialer application. to know about more details, please visit www.golddialer.com or http://golddialer.com or golddialer.com .
GoldDialer Features :-
* Gold Dialer is a Operator code based Application.
* Free VoIP dialer Application .
* Support any kind of VoIP soft switch.
* Uses SIP protocol based for signaling.
* Supports G729,PCMU,PCMA codecs.
* Supports sip ( Pin to Pin )incoming calls.
* User Friendly Interface.
* Real Time Balance Display .
* Real Time Sip status messages.
* Call History log up to 50 calls
* Address book integration.
* Crystal clear HD voice.
* Integrates with mobiles Phonebook and auto detects .
1) Install Google Voice Android app
2) In Google Voice Android app, select "Use Google Voice for all calls"
3) In Voice Choice select phone numbers to be called with your cell number(or Google Voice)
4) Make calls as usual and let Voice Choice take care of the rest
So what can Voice Choice do for you?
Well, you love using Google Voice, but you have certain numbers you want to always call with your cell phone number. No problem, save those numbers to your Direct Call List, and all other calls will be made via Google Voice. Or, make your Voice Choice List a "Google Voice List" and put in numbers which will use Google Voice; then all others will be called directly. (You'll need to select the "Use Google Voice for all calls" option within Google Voice for Voice Choice to work.)
So call those in-network cell phones with your cell line and save on minutes. Or call only your business clients with your Google Voice number. And have you ever noticed Google Voice can't reliably send dial tones to those automated menus? Call your bank, phone company, or other 1-800 numbers directly with Voice Choice.
Most important of all, get rid of that extra dialog before each call!!
Questions, comments, suggestions?
-- Email us or check our website http://appsiom.com
-- Comment in our Google Group http://groups.google.com/group/voicechoice
-- Google+ beta testers community https://plus.google.com/communities/114991649246459493945
Extra Features in version 2.0:
-Filter by Gmail group - Set it and forget it (NEW!)
-Filter by number patterns (area codes, conference bridge numbers, etc.) (NEW!)
-SMS (text messaging - may not be compatible with 4.4 KitKat)
-Toggle Voice Choice on and off
-Free calls: add your Google Voice number to your provider's free call list(Verizon F&F, myFaves, etc) and use Voice Choice to make all calls through your GV number. Can toggle on/off in settings
-Quick dial: Make a quick one time call to a number as though it is on your Voice Choice list. Simply add a '+' at the end of the number before dialing. Feature is off by default, see settings screen to turn it on.
-Enable/disable/customize notifications which are displayed when making calls
-Select/Deselect all numbers of particular type(Home, Mobile, Work) - Even works with custom types(could create type "Voice Choice" for example or "Call Direct")