This innovative app is the perfect solution to make calls without needing your hands – when you're driving, walking, exercising, or doing other tasks. Cyberon Voice Speed Dial even allows you to use your Bluetooth headset (for Android 2.2 or above) to make calling safer when you're driving.
The voice recognition is highly accurate because you create a "voice tag" in advance for each person you would like to call. It's quick, easy, and allows the app to recognize virtually any voice (there is no language barrier).
Just say someone's name... the app will quickly recognize your speech and dial that person for you. No more searching through your address book or trying to remember a phone number!
Notice: The app could not dial the emergency call.
MAKE PHONE CALLS JUST BY SPEAKING
Benefits of Cyberon Voice Speed Dial include:
* Make phone calls using your voice - The app listens to you for hands-free dialing
* Easy to use - It's so convenient that you'll want to use it every time you call, even when your hands are free
* Save time - No need to look up someone's phone number or search for their name in your phone
* Make calling while driving safer - Avoid distraction with this simple, hands-free solution
* No more wrong numbers - The voice recognition is fast and accurate because it is based on your actual speech
* Perfect for busy professionals - Always on the go? Now, talking with your clients and colleagues will be easier
* No language barrier - The app will recognize virtually any voice, without language limitations. The app's display supports 20 languages, including English, Czech (Česky), Danish (Danske), German (Deutsch), Greek (Ελληνικά), Spanish (Español), French (Français), Italian (Italiano), Japanese (日本語), Korean (한국어), Norwegian (Norske), Dutch (Nederlandse), Polish (Polska), Portuguese (Português), Brazilian Portuguese (Português do Brasil), Russian (Русский), Swedish (Svenska), Turkish (Türk), Simplified Chinese (简体中文), and Traditional Chinese (繁體中文).
Finally, make your phone answer to you – download the Cyberon Voice Speed Dial app today!
*** Full refund can be made within 48 hours after purchase. To request a refund, please send your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org ***
To enable Bluetooth hands-free voice dialing, please make sure to check these items:
1. Make sure your phone and your headset supports Bluetooth hands-free profile.
2. Install this app on your phone instead of SD card.
3. Restart your phone after installing Cyberon Voice Speed Dial.
4. Re-pair your Bluetooth headset and phone after installing Cyberon Voice Speed Dial, if they have been paired.
If you're looking for a voice dialing application that doesn't require you to record voice tags in advance, please search for "Cyberon Voice Commander" on Android Market.
Phone Toggle for Google Voice will automatically switch the Google Voice phone that rings when you enter or leave WiFi range.
Together with a Google Voice VoIP app, this allows you to receive calls for free when you've got a good WiFi connection and then use your carrier's minutes when you're out and about!
Phone Toggle is not a Voice Over IP (VoIP) solution; it should be used in conjunction with one. See apps like Spare Phone, Groove IP, Talkatone, etc. The role of this app, Phone Toggle, is quite simple, but crucial! Auto switching makes VoIP work.
To save minutes, you need to take calls with a VoIP app on your phone (which are FREE), so you need your "WiFi Phone" to ring. But you want your "Cell Tower Phone" — your real phone — to ring when you’re not on WiFi. Phone Toggle will set which forwarding phone Google Voice rings for you automatically and seamlessly between the two. When you leave WiFi range, a small amount of mobile data (3G/4G) will be used to toggle the forwarding phones (~2 kB).
Note: Free VoIP calling from Google Voice (Google Chat / Gmail / Google Talk / GTalk) is provided by Google and is currently only available in the United States.
•Automatically switch the phone Google Voice will forward calls to between your cell phone number and your Google Chat phone (“WiFi phone”) based on WiFi connectivity.
•Optional WiFi network whitelist so you can toggle your WiFi phone on only when you are on a reliable WiFi network (pick from your saved networks/SSIDs).
•Manually toggle the forwarding phones for Google Voice yourself if needed. You can also completely disable the auto toggle if desired. You can also lock either “phone” from being auto toggled.
This voice search app uses Voice Search by Google.
- voice search on different languages (EN, RU, FR, DE, PL, IT, ES)
- voice search on Yandex search engine
- voice search on Google search engine
- voice search on Wikipedia (EN, RU, FR, DE, PL, IT, ES)
- voice search on YouTube video search engine
- voice search on Google Play
- all in one app (voice search on most of popular sites)
- choosing the right result of a voice recognition
- quick editing of your voice search request
Voice Search Advanced saves your time and makes your life easier!
So, if you need a good voice search app - Voice Search Advanced is a great choise!
(p.s. for now app has no widget, but quick search widget is coming soon)
Google Now, Everywhere.
With Open Mic+ for Google Now, access all the commands from anywhere on your phone, while driving, or while away from your phone! Simply say "Okay Google", wave your hand, or shake your phone. Screen on, screen off Google Now will be ready to listen.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Google Now becomes more conversational as after a search just say Okay Google to start a new one. And even better get the answers to your questions while your hands are tied, or when you're on the couch, or in the car.
TOMORROW'S FEATURES TODAY
Everybody's talking about the new Touchless Controls features for the Moto X, but now any phone that is running Jelly Bean or higher can have the same experience.
Open Mic+ will run in the background and can be configured to start at boot so that it truly becomes part of the phone.
Truly automate your device by combining the endless command list of Tasker with the ease of access of Open Mic!
CHANGE YOUR HOT PHRASE
With Open Mic+ you aren’t limited to “Okay Google”. Live out your sci-fi fantasies, support your favorite team, and just feel awesome with complete control over your phone.
WHAT'S DIFFERENT IN THE DONATE VERSION
Hi, my name is Ryan Senanayake and I'm a Junior still in high school. As the amount of time I have spent on this project grows to more than 1000 hours, I need to better justify the time I spend on development. The Free version will in no way be hobbled and will continue to receive bug fixes + performance/battery improvements, but from now on, new features will be added to the Donate version. It will only cost $2 and if you are not able to spend this, by simply sharing to two social media sites, you can receive a free donate version.
Open Mic+ is in active development, a low market review doesn’t help! Please press the support button in-app.
Developer: Ryan Senanayake
Design/Graphics Assistance: Adriano Loiacono
Translators: Paulo Calvo (Legacy Spanish), David Margolin (Legacy Spanish), Christian Meyer (German), Chiko Del Maiz (French), Y. Demers (French), ASHURiCAN iDe (French), Ján Kučera (Slovak), Billy Zhu (Chinese), John Larsson (Swedish), Mohamed H. (Arabic), Adriano Loiacono (Italian), Arthur Tretuhin (Russian), Julijan Nikolic (Serbian), Mehmet Can Ekinci (Turkish), Gert-Jan Anema (Dutch), Maxim van Loo (Dutch), Soedhier Bansidhar (Dutch), Jorim Tielemans (Dutch), and Jaakko Salminen (Finnish)
• A useful complement to touchscreen typing or voice input
• A fun way to enter emojis by drawing
• Useful for languages that can be challenging to type on a standard keyboard
• Works across your Android phones and tablets running Android 4.0.3 and up
• If you claim your handwriting is terrible, try it out and see if it can convince you otherwise
It makes this possible through the lock screen of your phone*, or by create a shortcut on the main screen of your phone.
## Added new features that allow you to start voice recognition when you unlock your phone ##
By activating unlock quick-start service, simply press power button 3 times, to start recognition.
* Only on smartphones lockscreen which supports the application's Quick Start (Samsung Galaxy, Htc Sense, ...)
Android Authority Top 10 Best App of 2014
As Featured on CNET, LifeHacker, SlashGear, Android Police, Android Authority, Android Central, Droid Life, Android Community, Android Pit, and more!
"If you are looking for a way to add a few extra voice commands to Google Now, give Commandr a try!" - CNET
"... if you're using your phone hands free in the car, it can be a life saver" - LifeHacker
"With the 3rd-party-developed app Commandr, Google Now gets a boost" - SlashGear
"... meet Commandr, the new in-between service for flipping hardware switches in Google Now" - Android Police
Google Now Just Got Better
Now you can use Google Now to control your flashlight, toggle settings, control music playback, and much more!
Google Now Just Got Personal
Add your own custom commands through Tasker to make sure your device fits your lifestyle.
Listening to You
Vote on new commands or suggest new ones so that we are working on adding the commands you want.
Don't wait for Google! Updates will be quick and support request responses quicker.
Unify Your Smartphone
Access all the features of your device through Google Now so you don't have to remember what app does what.
Setup and Forget
Once you setup Commandr, it will always be accessible from Google Now and will only run when needed. It won't slow down your phone or your boot.
Full Android Wear Support
Either say "Okay Google" + the command to your watch or open up the full Android Wear app and tap on a command!
Commands work fully offline! (have to type instead of speak)
Command List (so far):
- Flashlight On/Off
- Wifi On/Off
- GPS On/Off (some devices)
- Bluetooth On/Off
- Wireless Hotspot On/Off
- Pause/Resume Music
- Previous/Next Song
- Read Unread SMS
- Read Last SMS From Contact
- Play Google Music Playlist
- Chatbot (for Siri-like functionality)
- Cellular Data On/Off
- Read Unread Gmail
- Raise/Lower Volume
- Silence/Unsilence Ringer
- Set Volume to Percentage
- Unlock/Lock phone
- Take a Picture
- Take a Selfie
- Shutdown (Root)
- Reboot Recovery (Root)
- Restart (Root)
- Clear Notifications (Root)
- Wolfram Alpha
- Send Whatsapp message
- Enable/Disable Rotation Lock
- Enable/Disable Sync
- Night mode (Disable wifi, data, and ringer)
- Enable/Disable Airplane Mode (Root)
- Enable/Disable Car Mode
Developer: Ryan Senanayake
Graphic Designer: Adriano Loiacono
Open Source Contributors: Aaron Disibio (firesoul453), Moksh Jawa, flyingtoaster0, Daniel Quah (emansih)
Special thanks to Moksh Jawa for his outstanding work not only in his open-source contributions, but also in his relentless marketing of the product
Source code: https://github.com/RSenApps/Commandr-Android
Do not enable Talkback Accessibility service instead of Commandr. If you do this by accident and notice an orange box around tappable items, please see the Talkback support pages to turn off the service.
Tasker (In-App): Use this for launching a single task
1. Install Commandr and Tasker - [url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm&hl=en[/url]
2. Navigate to Tasks and press the add button in the bottom-right
3. Configure the command and keep note of the name
4. Ensure that Tasker is enabled (icon in top left is colored)
5. Go to preferences (top-right) > Misc and check "Allow External Access"
6. In the Commandr app click Tasker
7. Find the command you created and enable it by tapping the switch top-right
8. (Optional) edit the phrase that will activate the command
Tasker (Plugin): Use this for launching multiple tasks
1. Install Commandr and Tasker - [url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm&hl=en[/url]
2. Under Profiles Click Add
6. Configure the phrase to listen for
7. Add tasks to profile
We provides multiple keyboards, include:
- Pinyin (Yale, Jyutping and Cantonese Pinyin standards)
- Cantonese and English mixed input
- Different Cantonese pinyin standards, Yale, Jyutping and Cantonese Pinyin
- Fuzzy typing and auto correction
- User history and contacts dictionary
- Output as both Traditional and Simplified Chinese
- Swipe on Cantonese keyboard to input digits, English letters and punctuation symbols
- Rich emoticons
Reading an email, article or any other text and not sure about some words?
Babylon, the world’s leading provider of dictionary and translation software, brings you Babylon Translator.
Babylon Translator provides comprehensive free dictionary results and full text translations between dozens of languages.
- Pasteboard Integration – just copy a word from an email, browser or any application and get immediate translations!
- Translate words to multiple languages – simultaneously!
- Select dictionary & full text translations!
- Huge selection of 1,600 glossaries and dictionaries in dozens of languages!
How to Use Babylon Translator?
1. To copy, tap on any word in your emails, applications or browser.
2. Press on "Copy".
3. Babylon is translating – you will see an indication on top.
4. Drag down the notification area to get the translation.
5. Click on Babylon section for more elaborate translation results.
6. Supports full text translation – switch from “Term” to “Text” translation at any time.
** Try also our cool app - Babylon Touch - now available in Google Play **
1) Install Google Voice Android app
2) In Google Voice Android app, select "Use Google Voice for all calls"
3) In Voice Choice select phone numbers to be called with your cell number(or Google Voice)
4) Make calls as usual and let Voice Choice take care of the rest
So what can Voice Choice do for you?
Well, you love using Google Voice, but you have certain numbers you want to always call with your cell phone number. No problem, save those numbers to your Direct Call List, and all other calls will be made via Google Voice. Or, make your Voice Choice List a "Google Voice List" and put in numbers which will use Google Voice; then all others will be called directly. (You'll need to select the "Use Google Voice for all calls" option within Google Voice for Voice Choice to work.)
So call those in-network cell phones with your cell line and save on minutes. Or call only your business clients with your Google Voice number. And have you ever noticed Google Voice can't reliably send dial tones to those automated menus? Call your bank, phone company, or other 1-800 numbers directly with Voice Choice.
Most important of all, get rid of that extra dialog before each call!!
Questions, comments, suggestions?
-- Email us or check our website http://appsiom.com
-- Comment in our Google Group http://groups.google.com/group/voicechoice
-- Google+ beta testers community https://plus.google.com/communities/114991649246459493945
Extra Features in version 2.0:
-Filter by Gmail group - Set it and forget it (NEW!)
-Filter by number patterns (area codes, conference bridge numbers, etc.) (NEW!)
-SMS (text messaging - may not be compatible with 4.4+, KitKat and Lollipop)
-Toggle Voice Choice on and off
-Free calls: add your Google Voice number to your provider's free call list(Verizon F&F, myFaves, etc) and use Voice Choice to make all calls through your GV number. Can toggle on/off in settings
-Quick dial: Make a quick one time call to a number as though it is on your Voice Choice list. Simply add a '+' at the end of the number before dialing. Feature is off by default, see settings screen to turn it on.
-Enable/disable/customize notifications which are displayed when making calls
-Select/Deselect all numbers of particular type(Home, Mobile, Work) - Even works with custom types(could create type "Voice Choice" for example or "Call Direct")