Bluff My Call is the ultimate free calling application. Fake your Caller ID, Voice and even Record the call. 100% Free to download and 100% Free to use.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Support tab in the app.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/bluffmycall
Watch us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/bluffmycall
Save this link http://bluffmycall.com/apps to your Contacts and you will always be able to download the latest version.
Change your voice and have fun listening as your modified speech voice.
Record your voice or sounds, apply the effects you want and share it with friends. Added a button to directly share your changed voice in WhatsApp.
Included the following effects to change your voice:
• Deep voice
• Grand Canyon
• Custom (can be modulated)
* Schedule multiple fake calls
* Shake the phone to generate a fake call instantly
* Specify caller name and phone number
* Select contact image
* Pick a contact from the phone contact list
* Select ringtone
* Select one of our built-in conversation sounds to be played after answering the call. great way to prank people!
* Record your own conversation
* Silent the phone during conversation
* Play the conversation sound via the speaker
* Customize call screen language
* Add vibration to the incoming call
* Delay between shake and call
* Vibrate or show a message when a call is scheduled due to a shake
* Control the sensitivity of the shake
* Screen turned off during a call when bringing the phone near the ear
* Log incoming call
* Rotate/flip contact image
* Customize calling screens to match your own phone
* Nudge - generate infinite calls until you answer
* Toggle flash when the phone rings
* Send feedback
Fake SMS/Text function was added!!
You can send fake sms/ text messages to yourself, or can make a fake sms/ text messages from other person.
The most professional and beautiful fake caller id and SMS/text application in Android Market! Get out the trouble, give yourself a fake-call id or sms (text messages) !
Simulate a fake caller id to rescue yourself from an awkward situation, like boring meeting, annoying conversation, meaningless interview...
The fake-call id won't charge you any fee, it is totally FREE.
Due to android system limitations, android 4.4 (code: kitkat) unable to use the fake SMS function.
- The name changed to "Call Assistant" when you installed fake call/sms (text messages) in you phone;
- Simulate Fake calling screen as real as your different phone: Samsung UI, Sony Erisson, HTC Sense,ICS, etc
- Customize fake caller id, picture, number, in-call voice and ringtone for a new fake call ;
- Schedule multi fake calls/sms (text messages) ;
- Customize and manage the different in-call voice and ringtones for each fake call/sms (text messages) ;
- Fake call/sms (text messages) quick set ;
- Schedule a new fake call/sms (text messages) at a specific time;
- Fake call/sms (text messages) logs
- Fake now, past, even in the future;
- Select fake caller id from your contacts;
- Also showed in your fake call history;
- Fake call/sms (text messages) ringtone ,vibration and fake call voice can be customized ;
- Play Fake voice after fake call answered;
- Share Fake caller id with your friends from Gmail, Messaging and Twitter;
- 6 different Android system message icons to choose for fake your message;
- 6 different Android system fake calling page to choose for your quick fake call;
Description of permissions for Fake Call:
1. Your messages;
This permission can insert the fake SMS into your real SMS log;
2. Your personal information
This permission can make a fake call from your contacts, and also insert to real call log;
3. Network communication
This permission is for bluetooth earphone and networks;
This permission can record and edit fake calling voices, which are stored in the SD card；
5. Hardware controls
This permission is to set a fake call or a message vibration;
6. Phone calls
This permission is for you can receive the real call during the fake calling;
7. System tools
This permission is to fulfill the fake call or message even after reboot the phone;
Please be noted: All permissions are ONLY for better service, we never collect user information.
Voice Caller ID integrates with your contacts to read aloud the Caller ID. You can choose whether or not you want the app to announce all calls, or just calls from contacts/favorites. It's a talking caller id!
Great for the road
No fidgeting with your phone
AD-FREE VERSION IN MARKET
1. Speak volume depends on the ringer volume
2. Uses in-built TTS (text-to-speech)
3. Says the name from your address book
You can either block any number from your contacts list, calls, and messages logs, or add unwanted number manually.
Numbers from the blacklist are blocked quietly and without any signs of a call. Whatever you do, you will not be distracted by phone calls or SMS.
Calls Blacklist saves all blocked calls and SMS in a journal. Don't worry, you will never lose any important call or message.
This call blocker also boasts some convenient setting options, such as the ability to block private numbers, or to disable notifications.
- Numbers blacklist (blocking incoming calls and SMS).
- Whitelist (never blocked numbers).
- Blocked calls and SMS journal.
- Blocking anonymous (private) numbers.
- Blocking all incoming calls.
- Blocking all incoming SMS.
- Notification of blocked calls and SMS (can be disabled in the settings).
- Saving blacklist to file.
- Loading blacklist from file.
- robust call blocker.
- works on all devices.
- easy to use.
- lightweight and robust.
- does not consume memory or CPU resources.
And it's totally FREE!
If you have any questions about the program, please let us know by e-mail: email@example.com
Currently only available in the US.
- You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
- When using Google Voice for Android, both domestic and international calls are placed through a US-based Google Voice access number, and will use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
- Enable/Disable call recording
- Records all your phone calls
- Play/Stop recorded audio by touch on the item
- Delete recorded items
- Lock recorded items to prevent from auto-cleaning
- Share recorded items (only in Pro version)
- Confirmation dialog: Would you like to keep recorded call that is shown just after the call (only in Pro version).
IF IT DOES NOT WORK ON YOUR PHONE AT ALL
OR IT DOES NOT RECORD OPPOSITE SIDE VOICE CLEARLY:
1. Try to mix different recording settings as it described here: http://clevermobile.net/products/call-recorder/faq/
2. There is a limitation for some phones that don't support recording from phone line or handsfree or bluetooth. It’s recording driver problem made by manufacturer of the phone. Please, mail me about that, so the list of not supported devices will be updated here: http://clevermobile.net/products/call-recorder/call-recorder-list-of-non-supported-devices/
I kindly ask do not give bad marks for that. Thank you!
If you have some suggestions or comments, please visit our site http://clevermobile.net and feel free to contact us.
CallFilter provides useful functions such as "blocking unwanted calls" and "SecretCall function" which prevent incoming/outgoing calls from certain numbers.
SecretCall function is free of charge from ver4.0.
For ver3 users who have monthly payment, please cancel your subscription at the below URL.
※You can cancel the subscription through starting up My Apps at Google Play Store.
・Unable to block SMS.
If you receive SMS via Google Hangout, SMS cannot be blocked.
Please do not use Google Hangout to receive SMS.
・Unable to block Incoming calls.
Turn the setting "Disconnect after connected" off.
If you turn it off but still unable to block incoming, please uninstall it.
We think that the operation of apps to block incoming may be restricted by Android upgrades in the future.
If the application does not work due to the OS upgrade, we recommend you to uninstall it.
You can block incoming calls/SMS from specified numbers.
-Specified numbers (partial match with the first digit, rejecting all calls except for numbers registered in the address book)
-Numbers not registered in the telephone directory.
Controllable contents when incoming from specified numbers are received.
-Mute ring tone.
You can hide incoming from the numbers that you wish nobody know.
It protects your privacy by keeping secret the incoming/outgoing call log which you don't want to be opened.
-Delete from the phone log.
Incoming/outgoing log of the specified numbers can be automatically deleted from the phone standard log. You can see the log at the SecretCall window.
-Automatic delete missed call icons on the status bar.
-Switch blocking/receiving incoming or mute.
Change the settings to fit the situation.
-You can hide SecretCall function.
SecretCall is protected by a pass code.
Please visit our website for more details.
There are some restrictions with some models.
Android is customized by each device maker. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the operation with all models/all versions.
Basically we will not support each model individually.
If blocking incoming is not properly functioned, turn the option "disconnect after connected" off at the CallFilter settings window.
After changing the settings, if it is still not working, please uninstall it.
There are some models which unable to delete SMS automatically from the phone standard log.
It is confirmed if you turn "Disconnect after connected" on, the operation dose not work properly.
Please turn "Disconnect after connected" off.
It is confirmed if you turn "Disconnect after connected" on, the operation does not work properly with Android 4.2 and above.
Please turn "Disconnect after connected" off.
CallFilter is a trademark of Telemarks Co. Ltd.
*** If you have any problem with the callback then please place a quick call on the official site to check it: http://google.com/voice/m
The callback can be redirected to all popular SIP clients (Sipdroid, Fring, ...) on your device to make calls over the internet or you can combine a virtual phone number + SIP (like Callcentric) to make free calls.
To configure/modify callback numbers you need to login to your Google Voice account in a browser.
This application uses minimal memory and resources, no voicemail/SMS/alert/notification support.
A tip to combine SIP and a U.S. virtual phone number to setup the Google Voice callback:
- Create a SIP (VOIP) account. (e.g. select one from http://mobilevoip.com/supported_brands)
- Create a U.S. virtual phone number and add the new SIP account. (e.g. www.callcentric.com)
- Add the new virtual phone number to your Google account here: http://www.google.com/voice
- Install a SIP client to your phone and setup SIP account. (e.g. SipDroid)
- Login in Voice+ and make a call from the dialer or contact list and choose the phone number for callback.
Why you should choose Mo+: - Free. All the services of voice calls and texting are as FREE as you believe! - Always online. Call, chat and get connected with your GTalk friends, wherever you go - High-quality voice calls. The services provided by Mo+ include high-quality voice calls which can enable you to chat with your friends just like face to face. - Easy to use. Start calling or texting with minimum tap.
More features coming soon... Stay tuned!
* Google voice has stopped free Voice & Text services to 3rd parties. However, you can still earn tons of Mo+ FREE credits to use Mo+ GVPhone Out.
Download and install the Hangouts Dialer start making phone calls in the Hangouts app. After installation, you can access all voice calling features directly from Hangouts or use Hangouts Dialer for a shortcut to make phone calls from the dialer screen in Hangouts.
● Make phone calls over data from the Hangouts app (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Call any phone number, including landlines.
● Connect with your Google Voice number to make VOIP calls in the Hangouts app from your Google Voice number.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Voice calls to Hangouts users are free, but other phone calls might come with a charge. View our calling rates at http://www.google.com/hangouts/rates.
Write SMS by voice provides you the powerful and easy in use system to write your SMS by voice.
This application flexibly configured to your needs and has the most complete functionality.
- Create SMS by voice and comfortably edit them
- Dictionary parsing (just say “comma” and app will replace it to “,”)
- You can edit dictionary parsing
- You can choose contact or tell the receiver's number by voice
- Loop recognition
- Careful recognition provide you to choose several variants of recognized text
- Undo the last recognition function
- Quick smiles panel
- Simple SMS traffic mode (control your inbox and outbox messages)
- You can reply to any incoming message in 2 clicks
- Message length counter
- Comfortable customizable notifications
- Confirm sending option
- Not only SMS (send your message with e-mail, Bluetooth, Facebook and other apps)
- Very quick and useful
- Nice design
- More than 70 recognition languages and you can switch them very quickly
- Localized to: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Polish.
Attention! This application need Internet access for voice recognition.
NOTE: This app is not call recorder. May not work properly on some handsets. User interface not optimized for tablets yet. Recordings in this format cannot be sent via text/sms/mms. Please feel free to send me feedback via email if you have any.
- automatic and manual sensitivity control for Skip silence mode (Beta)
- live audio spectrum analyzer
- wave/pcm encoding with adjustable sample rate (8-44 kHz)
- recording in background (even when display is off)
- microphone gain calibration tool
- save/pause/resume/cancel recording process control
- storage and directory change (default: sdcard/SmartVoiceRecorder)
- remaining recording time showed on home screen, limited only by available space on your storage (and tech. limit 2GB per file)
- easy to use recordings list
- send/share a recording via email, whatsapp, dropbox, etc.
- set a recording as an ringtone, alarm or notification in one click
Permissions that this app needs are:
- internet access (for displaying ads and some stats collection)
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- record audio
- wake lock (for prevent device from sleeping)
- write settings (for ability to set default system ringtone/notification/alarm)
- billing (for in-app option to turn off ads)
If you have problem for the same, you may help from a tool that let you to translate speech to text. Here's a look at three types of Speech-To-Text apps that can assist you get things done with a lot less bother:
Our app Best in android market have great UI and Great working app.
Speech-To-Text app is simple and user friendly application. The text appears after you finish speaking, so it may take a minute getting used to. But once you get the regularity, you can send and share long emails and on other social media and many messaging application such as Watsapp, Viber, Skype by a high level of accuracy in more than 30 different languages.
It is very powerful voice to text application use the Google recognition voice service. Whatever you give as voice will be translate into words by this exciting Voice-To-Text application. It is very excellent for messaging facilities as it comes with dictation and this app is for the people who are slow in writing, so by this app you can dictate your document and can perform editing task whatever you want.
You can ask anything, anyplace. Use it anywhere or anytime your hands may be full. Plus, searching with your voice creates looking words you're not confident how to spell faster and easier. Voice Search keeps save your time and makes your life better! So, if you want a fine voice search app - Voice Search is a great choice!
Supported languages :
English, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, Greek, Estonian, Persian chandani, Finnish, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Japanese, Haitian, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Danish, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Chinese
Keyword: Speech to Text Translator, text to speech, Speech to Text, text to voice,
Turn your Android device into a free phone. Get a free US phone number that will be able to receive calls from anywhere in the world. In addition, you will be able to make unlimited calls to US and Canadian phone numbers for free using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. You get all of this without using any of your cellular minutes. GrooVe IP works on any android device, mobile phone or tablet, and allows you to make calls using the device’s data (WiFi or mobile data) connection. If you have a smartphone with Wi-Fi connectivity but no mobile plan, you can use this app to convert it to a free, full-featured working phone. If you are traveling overseas, you can take your device with you and make/receive calls for free on WiFi without paying any carrier roaming charges.
GrooVe IP has a separate dialer that can be used to make calls. Alternatively, the native dialer, call-log, contacts, and favorite functionality can be shared between the phone and app on a call-by-call basis.
Upgrade to the full version of GrooVe IP (https://market.android.com/details?id=com.gvoip) to remove ads.
For requirements, setup details, answers to frequently asked questions, known issues, or more information, please visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/grooveIp.aspx
If you have any questions, feature requests, or run into any problems please contact us! We cannot help you if you only leave a comment.
*** FINE PRINT ***
- Phone number allocation and backbone call termination is provided by Ring.To, a service of Bandwidth whose network and communications solutions also power other innovative services such as Google, Skype, Vonage, and many more.
- GrooVe IP uses 1.2 MB per minute during a call
- Text messaging is currently not supported. It will be added in a subsequent update to the app.
Special note for existing GrooVe IP for Google Voice users: GrooVe IP will no longer support Google Voice users from May 15, 2014. This is so because Google is discontinuing third party access to Google Voice on that date. We encourage all existing GrooVe IP for Google Voice users to switch to the new GrooVe IP service (based on Ring.To), the features of which are described above. If you wish to keep using your Google Voice phone number, you can either port it to Ring.To to work with GrooVe IP, or get a new number (from GrooVe IP) and forward your Google Voice calls to this new number. Happy Calling!
If you have an existing Ring.To account and phone number, you can use it now with GrooVe IP.
For full license and credits information visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/Apps/GrooveIP/Credits.aspx
GrooVe IP uses Speex, an open source/free software, for certain voice processing functionality. Speex is available under the Revised BSD License; the details of this license are available here (http://www.xiph.org/licenses/bsd/speex/).
This has everything from our free Voice Choice app, with many improvements and extra features requested by users - for those upgrading from the free version, backup your list to your SD card and it will auto import on launch.
So what can Voice Choice do for you?
Well, you love using Google Voice, but you have certain numbers or contact groups you want to always call and text with your cell phone number. No problem, save those numbers/groups to your Direct Call filters and all other calls and texts will be made via Google Voice. Or, you can choose to set up Google Voice filters and all other calls will go through directly.
So call those in-network cell phones with your cell line and save on minutes. Or call only your business clients with your Google Voice number. And have you ever noticed Google Voice can't reliably send dial tones to those automated menus? Voice Choice has got you covered.
Most important of all, get rid of that extra dialog before each call!!
Questions, comments, suggestions?
-- Email us or check our website: http://appsiom.com
-- Comment in our Google Group groups.google.com/group/voicechoice
-- Join our beta testers community on Google+ https://plus.google.com/communities/114991649246459493945
Extra Features not found in free version:
-Group Filters: specify gmail contact groups to be filtered - set it and forget it
-Pattern Filters: specify area codes or conference bridge numbers to be filtered
-SMS: let Voice Choice automatically help you send text messages with/without Google Voice (may not be compatible with 4.4 KitKat)
-Free calls: add your Google Voice number to your provider's free call list(Verizon F&F, myFaves, etc) and use Voice Choice to make all calls through your GV number. (Make sure your voicemail inbox is empty or all messages are marked as "read") Can toggle feature on/off in settings
-Quick dial: Make a quick one time call to a number as though it is on your Voice Choice list. Simply add a '+' at the end of the number before dialing. Feature is off by default, see settings menu to turn it on.