• Voice Translate: Translate your voice, and read aloud the translate results.
• Translate conversation: the dialogue exchanges like two people.
• Simultaneous multi-language translate: admire the 72 kinds of different languages to express!
It needs an internet connection;
Translate records can always see;
Use long press menu operation of translation data;
You can adjust the settings in use.
Recording: accept your voice message;
SD card: store your translation data;
Network: access to online translation engine.
Voice input support:
Afrikaans,Arabic,Czech,German,English,Spanish,French,Indonesian,Italian,Hebrew,Japanese,Korean,Latin,Malay,Dutch,Polish,Portuguese,Russian,Turkish,Chinese (Simplified),Chinese (Traditional)
Voice playback support:
Afrikaans,Arabic,Bosnian,Catalan,Czech,Danish,German,Greek,English,Esperanto,Spanish,Finnish,French,Hindi,Croatian,Haitian Creole,Hungarian,Armenian,Indonesian,Icelandic,Italian,Japanese,Korean,Latin,Latvian,Macedonian,Dutch,Norwegian,Polish,Portuguese,Romanian,Russian,Slovak,Albanian,Serbian,Swedish,Swahili,Tamil,Thai,Turkish,Vietnamese,Chinese (Simplified),Chinese (Traditional)
-Translate text in more than 50 languages (speech to text)
-Dictate text instead of typing it
-Listen to the translations (text to speech)
Supported languages :
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish.
Speak to your device, Voice Interpreter will translate it to the chosen language, that simple. It will also speak the translated text if you have the language installed in your device.
You can use Voice Interpreter in your travels or when learning other languages.
Missing a language? Just send us an e-mail and we will include it in future versions.
The translations are made with MyMemory, the world's largest translation memory. MyMemory is an online collaborative translation system, and it's free. You can find more information and contribute to the translations database in this URL:
Voice Interpreter uses the languages installed on your device for text to speech, if a language is not available it will only show the translated text.
Voice Interpreter only allows 100 translations / day.
Internet permissions are required for the translation services and AdMob.
Love it, hate it? Just let us know! (adigitaltree.online @ gmail.com)
We hope you enjoy this app.
A Digital Tree
Unlike other translation apps, this one does not solely depend on one web translator. It produces superior spoken translations!
This Translator also stores previous translations in its database and allows you to prepare a set of translations in advance and play them back later without the need for internet and expensive data roaming.
This application features:
-Translation into any of 54 languages
-Translates English spoken text
-Remembers earlier translations, providing playback without internet
-Just click to playback. Very useful when trying to tell that taxi driver where you want to go.
-Localization for 10 major languages
-Transliteration support for non-latin character sets
-Sleek user interface
Speech translation is provided for the following languages:
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional
This application requires access to the internet to create a new translation.
- TRANSLATE WITHOUT THE INTERNET
- FAST ONE-TAP TRANSLATION
- FOR COMMUNICATION, STUDYING, AND TRAVEL
100% offline English-Russian translator, phrasebook, and dictionary—right at your fingertips! This translator is ideal for business, travel, and education. Choose the appropriate topic and get the exact translation of individual words, phrases, whole sentences, websites, and even SMS texts!
If you like the mobile translator or the online service Online-Translator.Com, you’ll love our new app!
►Translation without the Internet
100% offline translator. (An Internet connection is required only for the translation of web pages.)
►Fast One-Tap Translation
You only need to select and copy a word or a text in any app. The translation will appear instantly in the notification area.
► Travel Phrasebook
Download the phrasebook, which contains the most commonly used phrases for typical travel situations.
► High-Quality Translation
Advanced PROMT technology provides high-quality translation. For the most popular topics, including studies, correspondence, social networking, and travel, readymade settings are already included in the interface.
► Advanced Dictionaries
View additional dictionary results for single words, expressions, and transcription! You can get translation from different dictionaries, as well as information about parts of speech and transcription. Listen to how words are pronounced by native speakers (an Internet connection is required).
► Voice Input and Output
Simply speak a word or phrase and listen to its translation! TTS technology is used.
► Translation History
View and select the 50 previously translated words and phrases.
► Moderate Size
This app takes up only a little bit of a mobile device’s memory: up to 110 MB (depending on device) along with bases for text translation. The electronic dictionary and a phrasebook can be downloaded separately for free.
Love our offline Russian Translator? Please rate us on Google Play. We’re always trying to improve our app. If you have any questions or suggestions, please share them with us! email@example.com
By combining voice recognition, machine translation and voice output tTranslate is the first app to make the legendary SciFi dream of a Universal Translator reality.
Over 50 languages
Translate words, phrases and even whole sentences into over 50 languages.
Now for many languages pairs: Dictionaries with additional translation results, meanings and suggestions!
Listen to high-quality voices in most languages.
Simply speak and instantly see your translation! Available for many languages
iTranslate is optimized for use on your big screen tablet.
Share, save & copy
Send a translated text via Email, post it on Twitter, save it to your favorite list or simply copy it.
Turn your phone to the side and type faster with the landscape keyboard.
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Irish, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
Now you have a Solution!
Menu Translator shows you a translation of menus by just placing a Smartphone camera on top of the actual text that you want to translate.
Here is How it works:
1. Download the Menu Translator
2. Download the language dictionary you want to translate
3. Start the application and simply place a Smartphone camera in front of the text you would like to translate. AR translator with word recognition camera will do the rest.
It is that Easy!
Let’s try and experience on-the-go translation application.
And order right menu at the right time！
1) The accuracy will be affected if the font on the menu is uncommon, or too large or too small. It may not read properly if the menu names are too unique.
2) In the environment where it is too bright or too dark will reduce the accuracy of the Menu Translator.
3) Use of Menu Translator will NOT incur any data transmission fee for your phone, because this translation process does not require network connectivity.
4) Menu Translator can be used on any Smartphone or Tablet equipped with camera and running Android 2.3 or above.
*Hutchison 3 hk shall be the only mobile operator in Hong Kong which provides Menu Translator.
IMPORTANT: Please read the getting started instructions!
I don't read Android Market comments because I'm unable to answer them! If you have problems, write me a mail!
Please note that I work on this project in my free time only!
On some phones the app is unable to import the very large EN-DE and DE-EN dictionaries due to lack of memory.
In this case use the import via PC (http://dicticc.wiki-lab.net/pc).
Use the new “tour guide” to easily discover exciting new places to explore. With a quick swipe on the tab at the bottom of the screen, you can bring up a selection of virtual tours from around the globe.
With new 3D imagery, you can now fly through complete 3D recreations of select cities, including San Francisco, Boston, Rome, and others. With every building modeled in 3D, you truly get a sense of flying above the city. 3D imagery is available on select devices, including most tablets.
You can easily navigate with your fingers, using:
* A one finger swipe to move the globe
* A two-finger pinch and rotate to zoom in and out and rotate your viewpoint
* Two-fingers swiped together to tilt your view
* A one-finger double-tap to zoom in
* A two-finger double-tap to zoom out
Keywords: language, translator, foreign, translation, automatic, phrase, travel, abroad, dictionary
Some of our users offered to help us out with better translations. For those intereseted in helping, please translate the phrases located at http://wp.me/p19U61-21 - it would mean a LOT to us. We are waiting for you emails and will give credit to contributors!
Useful translated phrases for the following situations: travel & transportation (airport, airplane, bus stop, bus, train station, train, taxi stand, taxi), food and accommodation (hotel, hotel room, restaurant), emergency situations (police, officer, ambulance, hospital, doctor, pharmacy or drug store), spoken interaction (greetings, small talk) and basics, such as telling the time, week days, learning alphabet pronunciation and a great list of numbers.
The supported translatons are for spanish, portuguese, polish, german, french, italian, chinese, koreean and japanese. Further releases will add dictionaries for hindi, arabic, portuguese, russian and others. The possibility to switch the base language will also be available, so that foreign tourists traveling to major english-speaking cities, like London or New York, can have a valuable guide.
For chinese and japanese we currently have a limited number of categories (numbers, week days, telling time, greetings, small talk). Airport, train, bus, taxi, hotel, restaurant, police and hospital will be added in a future release.
Text to speech functionality is also provided either trough the phones TTS engine* or trough a cloud web service. A user can click on a phrase and hear a voice with native accent speak it. This makes it easier to talk to foreigners in order to obtain tourist info.
The translator comes with integrated high quality spanish translation, no Internet connection required. The translate system will have more tourist information in the next release, many new phrases will be added in addition to different countries and languages.
We provided a feedback form so you can tell us directly if you encounter a problem. We also appreciate any suggestions you might provide, like new categories, or corrections for phrases.
Next release will add support for arabic and korean, as you suggested in the feedback.
*** IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER ***
* There are phones that do not support text-to-speech. We are not to be held reliable in this situations.
* To check whether your phone has text-to-speech capabilities go to Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.On models with Android 1.6 go to Menu -> Settings -> Speech synthesis.
* Also you can reach text-to-speech settings by clicking the "TTS Settings" menu item of our application.
* If Pico TTS engine is not installed, please install it by clicking "Install voice data".
* We also recommend installing the eSpeak engine from Android market, as there are languages that need it (they are not supported by Pico TTS).
* Our application asks you to install them when they are needed (when you click on phrase) but we recommend having them installed from the beginning, especially if you don't have permanent access to the Internet.
* To select the default speech engine, speech rate, or to specify your default settings, go to Text-to-speech settings as described above.
And some translations:
- What time is it? - ¿Qué hora es? (spanish)
- Do you speak english? - ¿Hablas Inglés? (spanish) - Sprachen Sie Englisch? (german)
- I am a tourist - Yo soy un turista (spanish) - Je suis un touriste (french) - Ich bin ein Tourist (german) - Io sono un turista (italian)
- Where can I find a taxi? - ¿Dónde puedo cojer un taxi? (spanish) - Où est-ce que je peux trouver un taxi? (french)
- I would like to order dinner now - Vorrei ordinare la cena ora (italian) - Je voudrais commander le dîner maintenant (french)
관광객, 사전, 언어, 번역, 観光, 辞書, 言語, 翻訳, 旅游, 字典, 语言, 翻译, 旅遊, 字典, 語言, 翻譯, tourist, dictionary, language, translate
Thanks again for giving our app a try!
PS: try to long press on translations to share!
The application translates between Spanish and English WITHOUT 3G/wi-fi.
For other languages see 7-1 Offline Translator w.Voice: http://offline-translator.com/g-7-1
- fully functional translation without any internet connection;
- automatically detects input language;
- translates between English and Spanish;
This is a promo application. It will show a message every few translations. If you want the full version with voice support, you can buy it at: http://offline-translator.com/g-enes
- all translations made will be kept if you want to access them fast.
You can test the translation without buying the app at http://itranslate4.eu The app translates like the translations by SkyCode.
Help us improve the translation quality (and get a free update) by translating text and suggesting better translations for SkyCode at http://itranslate4.eu
If you encounter problems with the app, please contact our customer support!
Keywords: offline, translator, translate, translation, english, spanish
Only simply speak can automatically translate other languages.
Talk Translator is a good travel helper.
Support more than 20 languages.
Listen to the translations (text to speech).
Speech engine simply setting.
Review talk history message and support text to speech.
Supported languages :
With the "Speaking translator" language barriers are not terrible.
Features "Speaking translator":
- Supports TTS (Text to speech) - Quick translation of the text -to-speech (voice, instant playback of any text, phrase and word).
- Translator has a built-in TTS (Text to speech), that allows you to convert text to speech without installation of additional software. Built-in TTS quality speech superior to other TTS. We recommend to use the built-in TTS, but if you want you can use any other.
- Voice recognition in all supported languages.
- Automatic detection of language speaking.
- Displaying on the screen spoken phrases and listen again, and also preservation of audio files
- Text scanning from the picture.
"Speaking translator" supports the following languages:
Russian , English , German, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Turkish , Greek , Arabic , Spanish, Ukrainian , Swedish, Bulgarian, Czech , Danish, Korean, Dutch , Finnish, Croatian, Hungarian, Portuguese , Romanian, Polish, Icelandic, Hindi , Indonesian , Hebrew , Norwegian , Serbian , Malay , Slovak, Swahili , Welsh , Latin, Vietnamese, Basque, Afrikaans, Catalan .
Please avoid negative comments if it doesn't work and your network connection is not available. It clearly states you must have a connection to the internet for this to work. Thank you! Also, if the language tray at the top is blank, please change your color theme so that the background and foreground are not the same (it makes the dropdown look blank).
More from developer
Attantion!!! The Widget "S&T-Favorite items fast access" available only for Android 3.0 and higher!!!
► Automatic language detection
► Several modes of operation
► Google and Microsoft translation services use
► Communication in a dialogue mode without additional clicks
► The possibility to play any previously translated phrase from Favorites in OFFLINE
► The possibility to sort phrases in Favorites by category
► The possibility to filter phrases in Favorites by category and language pairs
► Available widgets for fast access to Favorite’s categories and to other program functions
► A visual display of all phrases of a dialogue
► A visual display of the supported mechanisms (voice input, “text to speech”) for each language
► Repeated voice playback of any translated phrase
► Unique algorithm of speech activity detection
► The possibility to translate without pressing the buttons
► The possibility to set the quality of recording
► The possibility to manually set the language for each phrase
► Use the voice translator for foreign language learning
► Improve your vocabulary
► Check your pronunciation
1) you can select translation server. The user can select between Google and Microsoft servers. Google server additionally supports 25 languages
2) no limitation for the number of recognized words in the mode of language auto-recognition. Limit for FREE-version is 6 words only
3) no limitation for the number of trials of operation in "live dialog" mode. Limit for FREE-version is 5 only
4) no ads
5) available Widgets for fast access to Favorite`s categories and to other program functions