MyOperator is your one stop place for managing all your business calls. With MyOperator, you'd never miss a business call. Track your business calls, create callers’ database, follow-up with them and re-market.
With unique features such as:
- Remarketing, you can reach back to the recent calls thereby increasing customer database.
- Call Tracking, you can track each call you receive on your business number.
- Call Log Filter, you can segregate callers and reconnect with them using remarketing.
- Follow up, you can set reminders to call back to the people, you missed to talk with.
- Team Tracking, you can monitor team performance of your team and hence improve on it.
Benefits of MyOperator:
- Smart business call management
- Effective tracking of business calls
- Single customer database
- More business from existing customers
- Increasing accountability among team members
If you already have a MyOperator account, simply download the app and start using it with the same account details or just download the app and sign up with new account credentials.
For admins: Track the performance of your organization or team. View department wise reports and detailed logs of all agents in your organization.
For agents: New agent dashboard helps track days performance in terms of minutes on the call. Also, reports any unsynced logs/recordings (if any).
In addition to basic permissions, MyOperator app needs access to other functions on your device for it to support the above features:
IGNORE BATTERY OPTIMIZATIONS: Since MyOperator is a “Task Automation App”, and its core function is scheduling automated actions, such as syncing call logs with our server, so that you can track all your calls on our cloud platform.
After installation kindly turn on accessibility settings from Settings > Accessibility
From the apps shown in the list turn MyOperator setting to "ON".
This setting helps the app to start automatically in case of phone restart.
Now simply track when the major app settings (Logs/SMS syncing) were turned "ON" or "OFF". In the App access through the left hamburger menu: Settings > Activity Track
Want to know more about the app? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org