- Ability to customize six quick launch buttons of any app (default and manually installed) and navigation button (Back, Home, and Recent)
- Requires little permission and does not need a rooted device
- No advertisements
- Perfect for those with broken soft keys or those who want a more convenient way to access frequently used apps.
- Android 4.1.2 or above.
How To Install & Use:
1) Download and install the app.
2) Navigate to Settings, select Accessibility under SYSTEM section;
3) On the Accessibility setting page, select Handy Soft Keys Pro under SERVICES section;
4) Switch the toggle to ON to enable the service for the app;
5) Restart the device and the trigger spot will show up in the middle of the right edge on the screen (it may take up to 30 seconds in recent Android versions). The trigger spot will fade off in seconds. Tap on the screen or rotate the device and it will appear again;
6) The trigger spot can be placed anywhere along the edges of the screen by first pressing and holding until the device vibrates, then drag it to wherever you want and release.
7) The pie controls has three keys and each key can execute two functions based on your gesture. To access the first three soft keys, touch the trigger spot (don't release) and slide your finger to one of the three keys and release; to access the other three soft keys, touch the trigger spot and release, another set of keys will show up on the pie controls. Tap one of the three keys to execute its function.
1) Double touch the trigger spot to bring up the Settings interface
2) After selecting a color for Trigger Spot, it is easy to set the same color for Pie Controls by selecting “Sync from Trigger Spot”, or vice versa
3) Set transparency to 0% [invisible] to hide the Trigger Spot and it won’t show up unless its set location is touched or when the device is rotated.
4) Pie Controls disappears right after one of the three navigation buttons is released. But for the Back key, you may want to press it several times when using a web browser. If so, check “Keep up as normal”.
5) You can also choose to have the Pie Controls stay on the screen permanently if your screen is big enough
6) After finding a suitable location for the trigger spot, you can disable re-location function temporarily.
7) Under Key settings, you can choose your soft keys by pressing on one of the six icons, and a dropdown list of navigation buttons and all the apps (default and manually) installed on your phone will appear
8) Press the “Save” button to keep the changes.
1) Go to Settings;
2) Click Apps;
3) Locate Handy Soft Keys Pro in the DOWNLOADED list and click it;
4) On the App info page, click "Uninstall" button and then select "OK"
virtual key, virtual button, soft button, mechanical key, hardware button, physical key, navigation bar, soft key, application launch, app launch, quick launch, navigation buttons, customized keys.
- output viewer
- output logging
- notifications on exit
- timer settings
Long press on the home screen or select "Widgets" in the applications list and look for "Command Launcher". The selection screen allows you to set options for each specific shortcut. Once all the settings are selected, click "Set shortcut" to put the shortcut on the home screen. The "Process List" activity allows you to monitor the processes launched from these shortcuts.
***NOT FOR HONEYCOMB***
VTL.Launcher is a Tablet Optimized Home Screen Replacement App. This app is based off ADW and is ADW Themes Compatible.
- tablet layout optimized (smaller screens will need to play with desktop layout and dock icon size)
- 3D Screen Transitions (NEW)
- elastic scrolling
- 3 individually configurable/toggleable scrollable dock bars designed to maximize tablet layouts
- Show/Hide Buttons for side docks (NEW)
- individual controls per dock for background/reflection/visibility/icon size
- icon size for docks can be set different per orientation
- user folders to place shortcuts to apps, bookmarks, contacts, etc.
- icon changing for user folders and apps.
- quick action items menu when long pressing apps, folders and widgets.
- catalogs for organizing apps in the app drawers
- swipe actions on app drawer to navigate catalogs
- uncataloged catalog where new and uncatagorized apps fall
- 1 to 7 homes screens with sense-like previews
- configurable action bindings (swipe up, swipe down, home button)
- long-hold uninstall on trashcan
- moveable trashcan
- hide homescreen icon labels
- auto rotate orientation
- system persistence with configurable locked orientation
- widget size spanning
- scrollable widget support
- live wallpaper support
- fullscreen mode
- backup/restore settings
- compatible with "most" ADW Themes
-3D Screen Transitions. (off by default)
-Side Dockbar Show/Hide Buttons. (can be turned on/off in settings)
-Icon number per dock is now dynamic depending on dock width, orientation and icon spacing.
-Settings for Icon Spacing per Dock per Orientation.
-Icons on Dock now have a dynamically set Layout Alignment/Gravity per Dock per Orientation.
-Settings for Icon Alignment/Gravity per Dock per Orientation.
-Individual Dock Controls for Icon Sizing Per Orientation (really large icons could look pixelated).
-The Ability to Add/Remove the Bottom Dock. Side Docks Expand to claim the gap left.
-Individual Dock Controls for Background/Reflection.
-Individual Dock Controls for whether a dock should be displayed with the app drawer.
-Ability to Lock Orientation either Landscape/Portrait for persistence option.
-Icon Changing for User Folders. New Icons then show up on desktop and in Docks.
-Revert to Default option for Icon Changes on items.
-UnCataloged Catalog for items which you haven't placed in a catalog. New apps land here. This must be turned on in settings.
-Quick Action Item to choose Catalog.
-Quick Action menu capability to the app drawers. Long press any icon in drawer and don't move it.
-Swipe to change catalogs in the drawer. Up/down in the Horizontal drawer and left/right in the Vertical.
-Catalog name to the top of the app drawers.
Still working on Honeycomb support Google's new 3.1 update has added new wrinkles.
Launcher, ADW, VTL, VTLLauncher, VTL.Launcher, Tablet, Optimized, Home, Screen, Replacement, Themes, VT-Lab, vtlab.com, zeem, scrollable, widgets, dock, dockbar, landscape, nook, ADW Theme, Tab, Go Launcher, GoJimi, icon docks, backgrounds, lancher, luncher, laancher, tablet launcher, vtl launch, themm, theem, android, SPB, home, launcher, widgets, Galaxy Tab, Dell, Streak
Your favorites apps one swipe away, open instantly.
App Swap is a drawer which allow you to easily launch your applications. It works with your existing launcher (Google Now, Nova, Yahoo Aviate, Everything Me, Action Launcher,...).
There are two ways to launch it, from your home screen or with a swipe up from your navigation bar. And swipe up gesture can be done from any app. Swipe from the bottom edge for device without navigation bar (Samsung).
★ androidpolice App-Swap a popular app drawer replacement : http://goo.gl/tG2wHI
★ xda-developers App Swap Puts All of Your Apps Just One Swipe Away : http://www.xda-developers.com/android/app-swap-launcher/
★ andro4all Con App Swap tienes acceso a todas tus aplicaciones de una manera más rápida http://andro4all.com/2014/08/app-swap-acceso-aplicaciones-rapida
★ androidworld.it App Swap: tutte le app installate a portata di swipe : http://www.androidworld.it/2014/08/04/app-swap-avviare-app-swipe-foto-video-241481/
The app is completely free, enjoying it ? Pay us a beer : https://cash.me/$appswap
✓ Smart ordering
✓ Categorize by official Google Play Store categories
✓ Tags you app, edit name and icons
✓ Search for apps, search with apps
✓ Arrange your apps
✓ Filter by primary color
✓ Instant access up to 8 app with QuickSwipe
✓ For developer, force quit, show package names
✓ Open app in floating window (require Xposed XHaloFloatingWindow module)
✓ Configure your theme, dark or one of the material design color
✓ Hide any app
✓ Contextual menu with app info, link to the store and uninstall
✓ Icon Pack ready
✓ More tips here : http://goo.gl/zg4hKZ
 The app must be installed with ADB and not in foreground
Feedback, bugs and more in this page : https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100578771610762335565
Native version: http://hit-mob.com/install_neteyeFree.html
Access your network video camera from anywhere.
Works with digital video record (DVR), network video recorder (NVR), webcam, ip camera, CCTV, and a wide range of surveillance monitoring gadgets.
Use it to monitor your baby, pet, elderly parents, traffic cameras, business or other valuable/important things in your life while away.
This a legit rebranded product.
Features ptz, matrix view, home screen widgets, ssl, some audio support, and automatic camera type scanning.
24/7 recording mode turns any android device into a tiny DVR. Includes playback, search, and export to video clip.
Over 1000+ different make/models are supported:
1. By touching Hotspot (the gesture area that are always visible on the screen), you can call the functions corresponding to the gesture.
2. By registering items to Launcher, you will be able to start them at any time quickly.
Gestures that can be registered in Hotspot
-> Five direction swipe
Function that can be registered in each gesture and Launcher.
-> Open Launcher
-> Application, Shortcut, Widget
-> Open/Close Notification, SettingsPanel
-> Recent Apps
-> Hide Hotspot
-> Hardware key (rooted only)
If you install "Smart Task Launcher PRO", additional Hotspot and Launcher are available.
If you have installed "Overlay Launcher PRO", additional Hotspot is available.
Usage of permissions
- To backup/restore settings to SDcard.
* Other Application UI
- To put hotspot on screen.
* Your applications information
- To show recent used apps in launcher.
* Phone calls
- To call directly when you use "call directry shortcut".
This is a set of four widgets: Contact, Contact Group, Applications Launcher and Bookmarks Launcher.
Contact widget shows photo of the contact and provides instant access to various contact’s actions: phone call, SMS, chat, email, sending messages through different instant messengers, opening post address on map, opening URLs in browser and so on. Contact widget allows your pre-select application for specified action (call, sending message or email, etc). Start any action in 1-2 tap. One-tap launch and double tap launch are supported.
Application Launcher widget shows selected by you apps at one icon. You can group some frequently used apps to widget and start those apps in 2 taps. Long tap on app opens App info page, that allows to force stop the app quickly.
Group contacts is advanced folder of contacts, that allows to start any action of any contact in 2-3 taps. Skin, color and image customization will help you to highlight contacts and find them on the screen quickly.
All widgets provide possibility to use various types of gestures: swipe, scroll, pinch, zoom. One-finger, two-finger and three-fingers gestures are supported. Don’t waste time to find out the icon of the action on the screen – just open widget and make short gesture to execute favorite app or start call to your friend.
You can save space on your home screen. Group items according to labels and create fully customizable folders and widgets. You can organize your apps, contacts and bookmarks in efficient way.
Web History Launcher lets you view and load websites that you have visited with the basic Android browser. This goes in one quick step and is much faster than typing the full address, using bookmarks or other conservative approaches.
Websites from the browser's history are shown in a list. By pressing [Open] you can load any of those websites in a quick and convenient way.
Web History Launcher works only with the default Android browser, alternate browsers are not supported.
One-click sponsor call.
Take with you a picture of you latest token or of someone who inspires you.
Widgets for your home screen.
* SUPPORT *
If you find counting errors, please contact me at support [at] voilaweb.com
Be sure to include your start date and current date.
GYF is a launcher that is available anytime, regardless of which application you are currently using.
Simply fling your finger from a screen border, or use an alternate gesture, and a list of your installed applications as well as running applications will be displayed. Quickly select one to launch it.
Please do not rate if the application does not work the way you expect it to. Instead, make sure to add your feedback on the dev thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2072870
Curious about permissions? They are listed with explanations at the bottom of this message.
• works anywhere
• various launch gestures: fling, long press, short press…
• non-stop gesture: switch to your favorite app without lifting your finger, in one smooth motion
• can be launched from another app using activity shortcut
• can be launched using the home key (double tap)
• open on favorite view
LEFT OR RIGHT HANDED? REFINE YOUR GESTURES
• press/fling to the left or right hand of your screen
• make gesture area wider or shorter
• show the gesture area in regular or ghost mode or make it invisible
• restrict gesture to home screen and complement your regular launcher
• configurable feedback: vibrate, display an information ribbon, etc.
LOOK AND THEMES
• GYF themes: skin GYF to use look like your favorite OS, a chess table, etc.
• Icon themes: compatible with all main launcher theme packs, including icon masks.
• or manually configure drawer opacity, display or hide quick jump letter ribbon…
• display or hide sticky headers, change icon size, hide app names, etc.
• start at boot time (donate)
• display/configure notification
• root features under development for you, owners of rooted devices!
TRUSTED BY CUSTOMIZATION WIZARDS
• GYF is cooked in various ROMs (list on demand :))
AS SEEN ON…
★ there used to be a list of tech sites who reviewed GYF, along with their positive comments, here. However Google contacted me to complain about the app’s description. Lacking proper information, I decided to remove anything that refers to anyone — I believe I will put this list somewhere else and link to it in case it is what ticked off Google ☆
USERS DON'T HATE IT!
"A great addition to android. Feels like a natural part of the ui."
"really well put together. Enough options to satisfy even the most discerning geek!"
"The frequent updates have improved the app ten folds."
etc. ( GYF loves you too guys! )
A NOTE ON PERMISSIONS
to display the GYF drawers over other applications
to launch GYF at boot time if so configured
for haptic feedback
to display the list of running tasks
to ask Android to terminate a process when you select this action
to allow the creating of direct dial shortcuts in the User drawer
to store l2 cache
(the square gfx was invented and designed by Lesscro: www.rd-graphisme.com)
NOTE: NotEnoughSpace will not work with all devices. Google offers a 15 minutes refund window. If NES does not work on your phone and your refund window has expired, please contact us and we will perform a manual refund.
Please refer to the built-in help and the online FAQ. If the application is not working for you, please contact us immediately: support / at / voilaweb.com
If your phone has ever complained about "not enough space" then this application is for you.
NotEnoughSpace ("NES") has two goals:
1. Help you understand what is causing your phone to run out of memory when there is plenty of space left on its SD Card and internal storage.
2. Whenever possible, allow you to move data to a different partition so that your phone can reclaim some of its precious wasted space.
The former feature alone is the reason why we wrote NES in the first place.
We provide the latter feature for the bold explorer in you who feels that your phone should be better.
NES has been thoroughly tested on many devices, with stock of custom ROMs. but may not work on your phone if you have loaded a really exotic ROM. If this happens, you can either contact us and we will try to support your ROM, or you can uninstall NES within the 15 minutes market window and get a refund.
*** Features ***
* Display a clear list of which applications are using up your internal device's storage space, sorted by worst offenders or alphabetically.
* Comprehensive built-in help and online FAQ
* Clean up Dalvik cache, speeding up your phone
* Clean up applications cache with higher granularity: for instance, only clean up web cache
* Relocate full applications data directory or selected sub-directories to a roomier partition
* Relocate data to SD Card, internal partitions such as Cache or Emmc, or even to virtual partition
* Specify arbitrary partition for relocation
* Create virtual partition on SD Card; unlike default SD Card relocation option, games and libraries can be moved to this partition and still work
* "Sniffing" of SD Card mount operations to automatically free it from local links when necessary
* Accurate computation of your data partition's used space, including freed space that your device does not report
It requires an Android device with BlueTooth capabilities.
This plug-in brings to your wristwatch something it has surprisingly lacked until now: an analog display, with small and big hands.
Use one of the predefined designs or submit your own, this is very easy!
Read our FAQ at http://voilaweb.com/lv_faq
Note: The LiveView display does not always reliably maintain its pairing to your Android device, especially if it is a non-Sony Ericsson model.
This may cause annoyances such as seemingly "frozen" app, non-responsive controls, etc. This is unfortunately an issue that Sony Ericsson only can fix.
GYF App Drawer is a companion application that allows you to launch GYF Side Launcher in “drawer mode.”
Create a shortcut with your preferred icon on your home screen, ideally in the dock, and use GYF as a convenient drawer.
The most recent versions of GYF have been adapted to support this new mode and drawer support will now evolve to something more convenient, including creating shortcuts directly from GYF, etc.
NOTE: You need GYF or GYF Donate to use this application!
Q: I'm just wondering why you included the "created by droiddreamkiller"
A: This string was added so that if you look at this file, say three weeks from now, and see this string, you will know that this file was here because DDK created it, not the malware.
Q: See my double post this is malware [...] I did not submit any review
A: Shawn, for future reference: there are other people whose name is Shawn. Sometimes, they, too, write reviews. Thanks for the one star review, though.
Q: Doesn't work on my phone, running [exotic ROM xxx] and [very rare kernel 1.2.3] should I rate this app with one star for not working?
A: I would really appreciate it if you didn't. Contact me instead and we will see if we can figure out what incompatibilities your phone has.
This app was quickly put together to allow you to create a file on your phone that will act as a "stop file"
If the DroidDream malware finds this file on your phone, it will decide not to infect it.
This is accurate as of 03/02/11 and there is no guarantee that this particular piece of malware or another one will not change their behavior and start ignoring this file.
For more information on the malware and this patch, please read this thread @ XDA Developers: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=977154
Note: if the application reports any error when running on your device, please report the error.
Note: application icon is CC-licensed: http://www.openclipart.org/detail/28414
Note: use at your own risk. I cannot be held responsible for any problem that may result from the use or lack of use of this application.
In a nutshell: PongTime is a Pong Clock that runs on your Android device.
I did not write the original code. I am only offering here in the play store for your convenience.
The app was created by Alex@tinkerblog (http://tinkerlog.com/) a few years ago but he never built and pushed it to the market, so here it is.
Let me know if you find any bugs, I'll gladly fix them as long as that's not too time consuming.
The app is open source, of course: https://github.com/Fusion/PongTime
With AnyHome, you can promote any application to "default" screen, even if the application does not normally have this ability.
Convenient to create a kiosk/demo mode, setup an in-car device's default interface, radically change your device into a book reader or any other specialized function.
The app's source code is available alongside the library it uses at https://github.com/Fusion/CFRAnimated
If you are not an application developer, you may find it hypnotizing but, other than that, of little interest to you.
help you perform a manual white blood cells count (aka "CBC”)
Peering into a microscope, you tap large buttons to increment neutrophil, lymphocyte, etc. counts.
When you reach 100, the app warns you and you can choose to continue for a more precise count or use the current numbers.
The app comes with a global ‘Undo’ function to go back as many taps as you wish.
I may add more features to this app, beyond CBC, as requested by my S.O.
I will likely add preferences as well; for instance to change feedback sounds, add vibrations, etc.
## Application for Bamboo Paper users:
This application allows you to create and pick between multiple notebooks when using Wacom’s Bamboo Paper. Note that Bamboo Paper seems to be an exclusive for Samsung and as such behaves really poorly on other phones.
Note: You need Bamboo Paper already installed (!) and for your phone to be rooted -- I cannot emphasize enough how important it is for your device to be rooted and how this app will not work if your device isn’t.
## Demo for developers using RootTools:
This application is also the very first application using not just RootTools, but more specifically RootTools’ new Java interfaces that allow developers to write root applications entirely in Java.
## Source Code
This demo's source code as well as a fairly comprehensive README file can be found at https://github.com/Fusion/BambooGarden