This is a key to unlock ICS Launcher Plus features. You must have ICS Launcher installed to use this key and unlock the plus features. ICS Launcher is a free app and is a quick download. Just search for ICS Launcher.
If you need help, be sure to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What do you get with ICS+?
★Extra features and tweaks that free users can't access
★Text color tweaks
★Font size tweaks
★The ability to change the launcher status bar text color
★Change the battery indicator type
★No ads or search shortcuts
★More control over the launcher and its actions
What is planned for future updates?
★UI render effects
★Menu button binding
★Full Text Adjustment
Quick Tips and Help:
★If you are confused about where the launcher went contact us ASAP!
★The pro version is now a key! You need to have the free version installed in order to continue using ICS Launcher
★This key must be installed to continue using ICS+ features
★If your ICS+ features do not unlock or you need help with anything, be sure to contact us via email at email@example.com or visit our website!
★Click menu hardware key to access launcher and system settings menus.
★Some 3rd party apps like Beautiful Widgets are not yet compatible with ICS Launcher and may cause Force Close errors. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but there are alternatives to these widgets on the market that you can try while we are working on a fix.
★If you are still experiencing Force Close errors, try clearing the launcher cache by pressing your "menu" key, then select "Manage Apps" and "ICS 4.0 Launcher" under the "All" tab.
ICS Launcher is designed to replace your Stock Launcher and will work with stock, rooted, and custom roms. It can be undone by going to settings > applications > manage > ICS Launcher > Clear Defaults.
If you have any questions or comments, please send us an email or visit our website as we cannot respond to individual comments on the market. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your support!
Native version: http://hit-mob.com/install_neteyeFree.html
Access your network video camera from anywhere.
Works with digital video record (DVR), network video recorder (NVR), webcam, ip camera, CCTV, and a wide range of surveillance monitoring gadgets.
Use it to monitor your baby, pet, elderly parents, traffic cameras, business or other valuable/important things in your life while away.
This a legit rebranded product.
Features ptz, matrix view, home screen widgets, ssl, some audio support, and automatic camera type scanning.
24/7 recording mode turns any android device into a tiny DVR. Includes playback, search, and export to video clip.
Over 1000+ different make/models are supported:
Whether you are marketing your product, pitching your idea, guiding a meeting, illustrating your blog post, teaching a lesson, expressing your vision or telling a story, zen deck lets you create extraordinary presentations that will inspire and move your audience...right here on your iPad or iPhone
How it works:
- Type in a few words to make your point - a Twitter-like brevity model forces you to be succinct.
- Add relevant images from Flickr (automatic support for choosing from millions of free high-quality Creative Commons licensed photos) or locally from your device to visually illustrate your story.
- With a single click, provide the perfect look for your presentation by choosing from a range of stylish themes in our inbuilt library.
- Select the perfect layout for each slide with one tap. Flip the title and subtitle positions to add visual depth and diversity.
Forget having to pull up your long list of applications just to start your favorite few. With Gesture Launcher you don't even have to leave your application and return to the home screen. Your favorite applications and shortcuts are just one gesture away!
Gesture Launcher gives you access to your favorite apps in every application on your phone.
What other application lets you start up your applications and shortcuts using gestures? None!
Gesture Launcher places a small icon (looks like a hand) on your screen. You can configure the location of the hand. This icon will be there no matter where you are on your phone. Tapping the hand will let you start drawing your gestures.
If you don't like having the hand on your screen at all times you can also add a Gesture Launcher shortcut to your home screen. You access this from the regular Shortcuts menu. Using the shortcut will start up the gesture input.
You can currently add Applications, Shortcuts and Toggles to the Gesture Launcher.
This uses the permission "CALL_PHONE". If you add a shortcut to a direct dial it will not work without this permission.
Wifi permissions: Needed for the wifi toggle
Bluetooth permissions: Needed for the bluetooth toggle
Vibrate permissions: Needed for vibrate toggle
More toggles like airplane mode, brightness and auto-rotate
Backup and Restore capability
If you have any problems with this email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I cannot fix any problems from the Market comments. If you like this then please give it a great rating, otherwise contact me!
This is ad-free version of AppRanker 3D Launcher
Have you tried the ad-version?
Before you purchase this, I recommend that you try out the ad-version.
- Freely change the display priority (long press app icon)
- 6 formation of the app icons
- change formation (double tap screen)
- transform animation
- configurable enable/disable animation of a transform
- configurable formation order
- configurable show/hide the formation
- configurable show/hide the app icon
- automatically change the app priority by counting starting app
This app requires Android 2.2+
Recommended HDPI device.
This app requires no permissions.
v 1.0.4 fixed some bugs of launching.
If it dose not work, please uninstall and install.
v 1.0.5 fixed bug of priority setting.
v 1.0.6 Corresponding to the Japanese.
v 1.0.7 fixed Japanese mode bug.
Add monochrome mode.
v 1.0.8 Could manage a hiding app list.
Menu->Preferences->Hiding app list
v2.3 - FC Error fixed for uninstalled apps. Option to hide main buttons.
We cannot respond to comments here. Email us ?s.
• Fastest possible access to up to 30 apps and contacts
• Various settings for customization
• Contains a quick guide
• Languages: German and English (depending on the device settings)
• Provides portrait and landscape mode
• Suitable for tablets and smartphones
• Does not replace the default Android launcher
• No unnecessary permissions
• Low memory requirements
• No additional power consumption
• Starts automatically after boot completed
* Backup your database and settings to the cloud with your google account.
* AD Free/Less Permissions needed
* Unlimited number of timers.
* Allow the timer to trigger another timer.
* Put the timer on top.
* Input label via voice.
* Support read label when alarm.
* Export timer log to .csv file.
* Save stopwatch as timer
Timers4Me Plus is an easy-to-use time tool to create and manage multiple timers, such as parking timer, cooking timer, working timer, napping timer, sports timer and more. The best timer tool you must have!
Support timer up to 99 days 23 hours 59 mins 59 secs
Personalize timer with individual ringtones or mp3s
Display elapsed time(count up)/remaining time(count down)
Simultaneously run multi-timer
Sort timers by label/last used time/timer length
Build-in common used timers
Timer control start/pause/stop/restart/ringtone/vibrate
Quick control menu
Option to sort timer log by Label/Start Time/End Time
Share timer log via sms/email/twitter/facebook etc.
Specify a target time to count down(like alarm clock)
Use combos of physical 3D gestures to do or launch almost anything you wish without even unlocking your device!
Take a look at YT movie it tells more than thousands of words!
This is real breakthrough to control your device by 3D gestures,
make it with real sense, forget simple shaking, Magus takes you on the higher level!
Featured by XDA-Developers.com and Lifehacker.com
Never before have you done this kind of magic with your device.
XDA: It's a pretty revolutionary idea actually, as it creates more choices for those who are looking for alternative ways to control their devices, or aren't able to use a device otherwise because of disabilities.
Lifehacker: Magus is a new utility that lets you move your phone in three dimensions to open apps, unlock, take pictures, and more.
NOW v 1.12 is even better!!!
*** - Save more battery option for Android 4.3+
*** - Fingerptint Options for Galaxy S5
*** - Android Wear functionality
- more innovative than air gestures
- better than simply shake
- more than launcher
- better than icons
- faster than standard gestures
TASKER INTEGRATION AND PLUGIN! Find it on Google Play!
This is what Magus is!
Magus is an android application which allows you to control your device by making simple
gestures - 3D phoneGestures (Face Up, Face Down, Right side Up, Left side Up, Top side Up,
Bottom side Up).
* * Please TRY FREE version before buy, Magus is very specific app * *
Don't shake your device, just make real meaningful gestures!
You can make various combos consisting of two, three or four gestures.
Your combos can activate the following actions:
* Hardcore unlock function for real hardcore users :-)
* Taking a photo [ stealth/secret mode ]
* Recording voice [ stealth/secret mode ]
* Recording video [ stealth/secret mode ]
* Running a chosen application
* Run Tasker Task
* Music controls (Play, Pause, Prev, Next)
* Answering and Disconnecting a call
* Locking and unlocking device
* Bluetooth on and off
* Wifi on and off
* Turning the flashlight on and off
* Dialing a number
* Creating a text message
* Direct sending text message (for example emergency sms)
* Creating an email
* Toggling audio profiles
* Running your camera
* Run Google Now
* Say the actual time
* Mute Sounds for X Minutes
* Open VPN Settings
* Open Home Screen
You can do almost everything!
Use your imagination!
Launch, activate, toggle, change, run, record, take picture - anything you want!
Watch YouTube videos or visit our website and take a look at tons of info and examples!
Take a look at settings and adjust your scenario for Magus:
choose between: Work all the time or Sleep when phone does mode
and set the Scheduler to manage Magus in time! Those are very important things when it comes to battery usage. There is also a widget to have quick way to enable or disabe Magus.
Please be aware this feature is currently in beta.
Note: Unread Count is a background application. You will not see a shortcut for it in Action Launcher or any other launcher.
With Rovers you'll always just one-click away from your favorite apps, shortcuts and actions.
Rovers as a floating launcher:
• Your favorite applications
• Android Shortcuts
• Rovers Actions (special one-click add-ons)
Make Rovers your own by:
✓ Choose an icon for each Rover
✓ Change Rover's color
✓ Organize your Rovers in Folders
✓ Hide the Floating Trigger on the notification panel
✓ Open Rovers Horizontally/Vertically
✓ 'Edit-Mode' by long press a Rover
- More Colors - Separate color option for each Rover
- More Rovers - Add unlimited Rovers
- More Settings - Customize the Floating Trigger
Rovers special features - The Rovers Actions!
One-click action that will make your life easier (by doing things much FASTER)
★ Full Application Drawer
★ Clear Ram
★ Home Shortcut
★ Voice Commands
★ Flashlight http://goo.gl/Aw7hN2
★ Settings Toggles (Wi-Fi, BT, Brightness...) http://goo.gl/EBQugy
★ Direct Call / Sms http://goo.gl/VIwRcb
★ Battery Details http://goo.gl/n7y3bZ
and more that you can find on Google Play!
Android developer? Create Rovers Actions yourself!
More information here: http://roversapi.schiztech.com
Join the discussion on XDA, help us improve by letting us know what you think:
Help us translate Rovers
We have a translation tool here: http://translate.schiztech.com
Thank you so much!
Swapps! as a Side Launcher:
✓ Full app drawer just like in your home app
✓ Recently Used apps
✓ Starred section with - Widgets, Shortcuts & Applications
★ "a Unity inspired “pseudo side launcher” for your Android device." (Xda-Developers)
★ "a New Way Of Launching Android Apps." (makeuseof.com)
★ "great time saver. Must try application" (RedmondPie)
✓ Scroll & Launch animations that makes this side launcher so attractive.
✓ Notification icon can be disabled or made transparent in the settings screen.
✓ Alphabetical fast scroll
✓ Swapps! is accessible anytime, regardless of which application is currently running, using a simple swipe!
✓ Fully customizable swipe-area (Side, Width, Height)
✓ 'App Info' by long press an application
✓ Small RAM fingerprint
✓ Doesn't affect battery life!!!
Unlocking Swapps! (In-app) gives you all the strength and features of Swapps! without any limitations, and gives you the way to customize and function as you wish. Unlocked version offers full list of new features
✓ Remove app names (Only icon launcher)
✓ Add widgets to the 'Starred' section
✓ App Blacklist (Hide apps)
✓ Define pad width
✓ Choose pad color
✓ Choose text color
✓ Change opacity
✓ More than 15 starred
✓ More sliding animations to choose from
✓ No Ads
How to use Swapps:
- Swipe your finger from the edge of the screen to the middle of the screen
- Choose an app that you'd like to launch
It's as simple as that.
Swapps is translated to:
Turkish, Brazilian pt, German, French, Dutch, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Slovak, Spanish, Catalan, Vietnamese, Swedish, Russian, Romanian, Italian, Bulgarian, Polish, Slovenian, Indonesian, Hebrew, Korean, Hungarian, Sinhala.
We want to make Swapps! localized to your language, if your language doesn't appear above or you have some fixes to it, go to our Translation Tool Website:
*KILL_BACKGROUND_TASKS permission is required to close background processes of recent running apps if the user chooses to.
*CALL_PHONE permission is required for adding 'Direct Call' shortcut to the 'Starred' section
★ "a Unity inspired “pseudo launcher” for your Android device."
★ "great time saver. Must try application"
★ "A New Way Of Launching Android Apps"
★ "nifty little app"
★ "amazing very beneficially and light application"
- for some reason MIUI doesn't support on-display views, this is the way to make Swapps work:
Go to settings -> Applications -> swapps ->
Click on "show popup notification"
Click on "clear cache"
Click on "permission management"
Click on "autostart permission"
Reboot, enjoy Swapps with MIUI :D
(Thanks to Alberto Garcino for the guide)
On any problem, bug report, feature request, please contact us on email@example.com
▪ event planner and task management
▪ month, week and day view
▪ agenda with live search
▪ year view
▪ uses Android calendar sync which allows synchronization e.g. with Google Calendar and Exchange
▪ support for local calendars and tasks
▪ advanced event reminders
▪ month, week, day, agenda and tasks widget
▪ intuitive navigation with simple swipes between month, week and day
▪ choose between text and bars in month view
▪ quick glance on the event details in the popup directly from month view
▪ freely scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
▪ quickly show and hide calendars with the favorite bar
▪ integrated task organizer which syncs with Google Tasks
▪ customizable notifications with direct actions (e.g. snooze reminder, show map, write email to attendees)
▪ create meeting invites and handle meeting invitations easily
▪ heat map in year view (e.g. to find free days)
▪ optional ongoing notification with event countdown
▪ share your events and tasks
▪ flexible recurrences
▪ no ads
▪ customizable calendar and event colors
▪ lots of settings to optimize the appearance and functionality of your widgets, events, tasks and reminders
▪ adapt different views (day, week, month, year, agenda, tasks) to your personal needs
▪ use pre-set widget themes or customize your widgets down to the very last detail.
▪ live preview for all calendar widgets
▪ build-in help system
▪ quickly search our knowledge base if any questions arise
Business Calendar 2 is free and offers you a lot of features in its basic version. Additionally, you can get even more user-friendly features by upgrading directly from within the app. Users of the old Business Calendar Pro can access the pro features of Business Calendar 2 for free as long as the old app is installed.
Additional Pro Features:
▪ integrated weather report in day view
▪ easily move and copy events using drag&drop in multi-day view
▪ event history, title & location auto-completion
▪ link contacts to your appointments
▪ easily create templates for new events
▪ delete, move or copy multiple events at once using multi-selection
▪ advanced options for appointment reminders (e.g. repeating alarms and individual ringtones for different calendars)
▪ extended task features (e.g repeated tasks, subtasks and priorities)
▪ automatically create a to-do for missed calls
▪ light and dark theme
▪ import and export calendar data (.ics, .ical)
▪ more widget themes / advanced customization options for calendar widgets
▪ individually configurable font sizes
Business Calendar is developed by a small, dedicated team in Berlin. We’re completely self-sustained to ensure stable and steady development cycles for you. Please consider supporting us by upgrading our calendar app and get more professional features right from within the app.
Join our BC 2 community and try out our beta versions with the latest new features earlier than others.
One-click sponsor call.
Take with you a picture of you latest token or of someone who inspires you.
Widgets for your home screen.
* SUPPORT *
If you find counting errors, please contact me at support [at] voilaweb.com
Be sure to include your start date and current date.
GYF is a launcher that is available anytime, regardless of which application you are currently using.
Simply fling your finger from a screen border, or use an alternate gesture, and a list of your installed applications as well as running applications will be displayed. Quickly select one to launch it.
Please do not rate if the application does not work the way you expect it to. Instead, make sure to add your feedback on the dev thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2072870
Curious about permissions? They are listed with explanations at the bottom of this message.
• works anywhere
• various launch gestures: fling, long press, short press…
• non-stop gesture: switch to your favorite app without lifting your finger, in one smooth motion
• can be launched from another app using activity shortcut
• can be launched using the home key (double tap)
• open on favorite view
LEFT OR RIGHT HANDED? REFINE YOUR GESTURES
• press/fling to the left or right hand of your screen
• make gesture area wider or shorter
• show the gesture area in regular or ghost mode or make it invisible
• restrict gesture to home screen and complement your regular launcher
• configurable feedback: vibrate, display an information ribbon, etc.
LOOK AND THEMES
• GYF themes: skin GYF to use look like your favorite OS, a chess table, etc.
• Icon themes: compatible with all main launcher theme packs, including icon masks.
• or manually configure drawer opacity, display or hide quick jump letter ribbon…
• display or hide sticky headers, change icon size, hide app names, etc.
• start at boot time (donate)
• display/configure notification
• root features under development for you, owners of rooted devices!
TRUSTED BY CUSTOMIZATION WIZARDS
• GYF is cooked in various ROMs (list on demand :))
AS SEEN ON…
★ there used to be a list of tech sites who reviewed GYF, along with their positive comments, here. However Google contacted me to complain about the app’s description. Lacking proper information, I decided to remove anything that refers to anyone — I believe I will put this list somewhere else and link to it in case it is what ticked off Google ☆
USERS DON'T HATE IT!
"A great addition to android. Feels like a natural part of the ui."
"really well put together. Enough options to satisfy even the most discerning geek!"
"The frequent updates have improved the app ten folds."
etc. ( GYF loves you too guys! )
A NOTE ON PERMISSIONS
to display the GYF drawers over other applications
to launch GYF at boot time if so configured
for haptic feedback
to display the list of running tasks
to ask Android to terminate a process when you select this action
to allow the creating of direct dial shortcuts in the User drawer
to store l2 cache
(the square gfx was invented and designed by Lesscro: www.rd-graphisme.com)
NOTE: NotEnoughSpace will not work with all devices. Google offers a 15 minutes refund window. If NES does not work on your phone and your refund window has expired, please contact us and we will perform a manual refund.
Please refer to the built-in help and the online FAQ. If the application is not working for you, please contact us immediately: support / at / voilaweb.com
If your phone has ever complained about "not enough space" then this application is for you.
NotEnoughSpace ("NES") has two goals:
1. Help you understand what is causing your phone to run out of memory when there is plenty of space left on its SD Card and internal storage.
2. Whenever possible, allow you to move data to a different partition so that your phone can reclaim some of its precious wasted space.
The former feature alone is the reason why we wrote NES in the first place.
We provide the latter feature for the bold explorer in you who feels that your phone should be better.
NES has been thoroughly tested on many devices, with stock of custom ROMs. but may not work on your phone if you have loaded a really exotic ROM. If this happens, you can either contact us and we will try to support your ROM, or you can uninstall NES within the 15 minutes market window and get a refund.
*** Features ***
* Display a clear list of which applications are using up your internal device's storage space, sorted by worst offenders or alphabetically.
* Comprehensive built-in help and online FAQ
* Clean up Dalvik cache, speeding up your phone
* Clean up applications cache with higher granularity: for instance, only clean up web cache
* Relocate full applications data directory or selected sub-directories to a roomier partition
* Relocate data to SD Card, internal partitions such as Cache or Emmc, or even to virtual partition
* Specify arbitrary partition for relocation
* Create virtual partition on SD Card; unlike default SD Card relocation option, games and libraries can be moved to this partition and still work
* "Sniffing" of SD Card mount operations to automatically free it from local links when necessary
* Accurate computation of your data partition's used space, including freed space that your device does not report
In a nutshell: PongTime is a Pong Clock that runs on your Android device.
I did not write the original code. I am only offering here in the play store for your convenience.
The app was created by Alex@tinkerblog (http://tinkerlog.com/) a few years ago but he never built and pushed it to the market, so here it is.
Let me know if you find any bugs, I'll gladly fix them as long as that's not too time consuming.
The app is open source, of course: https://github.com/Fusion/PongTime
## Application for Bamboo Paper users:
This application allows you to create and pick between multiple notebooks when using Wacom’s Bamboo Paper. Note that Bamboo Paper seems to be an exclusive for Samsung and as such behaves really poorly on other phones.
Note: You need Bamboo Paper already installed (!) and for your phone to be rooted -- I cannot emphasize enough how important it is for your device to be rooted and how this app will not work if your device isn’t.
## Demo for developers using RootTools:
This application is also the very first application using not just RootTools, but more specifically RootTools’ new Java interfaces that allow developers to write root applications entirely in Java.
## Source Code
This demo's source code as well as a fairly comprehensive README file can be found at https://github.com/Fusion/BambooGarden
GYF App Drawer is a companion application that allows you to launch GYF Side Launcher in “drawer mode.”
Create a shortcut with your preferred icon on your home screen, ideally in the dock, and use GYF as a convenient drawer.
The most recent versions of GYF have been adapted to support this new mode and drawer support will now evolve to something more convenient, including creating shortcuts directly from GYF, etc.
NOTE: You need GYF or GYF Donate to use this application!
It requires an Android device with BlueTooth capabilities.
This plug-in brings to your wristwatch something it has surprisingly lacked until now: an analog display, with small and big hands.
Use one of the predefined designs or submit your own, this is very easy!
Read our FAQ at http://voilaweb.com/lv_faq
Note: The LiveView display does not always reliably maintain its pairing to your Android device, especially if it is a non-Sony Ericsson model.
This may cause annoyances such as seemingly "frozen" app, non-responsive controls, etc. This is unfortunately an issue that Sony Ericsson only can fix.
Q: I'm just wondering why you included the "created by droiddreamkiller"
A: This string was added so that if you look at this file, say three weeks from now, and see this string, you will know that this file was here because DDK created it, not the malware.
Q: See my double post this is malware [...] I did not submit any review
A: Shawn, for future reference: there are other people whose name is Shawn. Sometimes, they, too, write reviews. Thanks for the one star review, though.
Q: Doesn't work on my phone, running [exotic ROM xxx] and [very rare kernel 1.2.3] should I rate this app with one star for not working?
A: I would really appreciate it if you didn't. Contact me instead and we will see if we can figure out what incompatibilities your phone has.
This app was quickly put together to allow you to create a file on your phone that will act as a "stop file"
If the DroidDream malware finds this file on your phone, it will decide not to infect it.
This is accurate as of 03/02/11 and there is no guarantee that this particular piece of malware or another one will not change their behavior and start ignoring this file.
For more information on the malware and this patch, please read this thread @ XDA Developers: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=977154
Note: if the application reports any error when running on your device, please report the error.
Note: application icon is CC-licensed: http://www.openclipart.org/detail/28414
Note: use at your own risk. I cannot be held responsible for any problem that may result from the use or lack of use of this application.
help you perform a manual white blood cells count (aka "CBC”)
Peering into a microscope, you tap large buttons to increment neutrophil, lymphocyte, etc. counts.
When you reach 100, the app warns you and you can choose to continue for a more precise count or use the current numbers.
The app comes with a global ‘Undo’ function to go back as many taps as you wish.
I may add more features to this app, beyond CBC, as requested by my S.O.
I will likely add preferences as well; for instance to change feedback sounds, add vibrations, etc.
With AnyHome, you can promote any application to "default" screen, even if the application does not normally have this ability.
Convenient to create a kiosk/demo mode, setup an in-car device's default interface, radically change your device into a book reader or any other specialized function.
All a user needs to do is enter the email address given to them by a developer to send them their anonymized device id.
Helpful for developers to allow testers' devices to run their applications.
Also lets developers distribute special/personalized copies of their apps as well as many other possible applications.
This application needs permission to check your phone and wifi states so that it can incorporate that information when generating your (encrypted) unique device id.
Note that this application itself is in beta test stage. Please report an issue you find to support [at] voilaweb [dot] com