Use combos of physical 3D gestures to do or launch almost anything you wish without even unlocking your device!
Take a look at YT movie it tells more than thousands of words!
This is real breakthrough to control your device by 3D gestures,
make it with real sense, forget simple shaking, Magus takes you on the higher level!
Featured by XDA-Developers.com and Lifehacker.com
Never before have you done this kind of magic with your device.
XDA: It's a pretty revolutionary idea actually, as it creates more choices for those who are looking for alternative ways to control their devices, or aren't able to use a device otherwise because of disabilities.
Lifehacker: Magus is a new utility that lets you move your phone in three dimensions to open apps, unlock, take pictures, and more.
NOW v 1.12 is even better!!!
*** - Save more battery option for Android 4.3+
*** - Fingerptint Options for Galaxy S5
*** - Android Wear functionality
- more innovative than air gestures
- better than simply shake
- more than launcher
- better than icons
- faster than standard gestures
TASKER INTEGRATION AND PLUGIN! Find it on Google Play!
This is what Magus is!
Magus is an android application which allows you to control your device by making simple
gestures - 3D phoneGestures (Face Up, Face Down, Right side Up, Left side Up, Top side Up,
Bottom side Up).
* * Please TRY FREE version before buy, Magus is very specific app * *
Don't shake your device, just make real meaningful gestures!
You can make various combos consisting of two, three or four gestures.
Your combos can activate the following actions:
* Hardcore unlock function for real hardcore users :-)
* Taking a photo [ stealth/secret mode ]
* Recording voice [ stealth/secret mode ]
* Recording video [ stealth/secret mode ]
* Running a chosen application
* Run Tasker Task
* Music controls (Play, Pause, Prev, Next)
* Answering and Disconnecting a call
* Locking and unlocking device
* Bluetooth on and off
* Wifi on and off
* Turning the flashlight on and off
* Dialing a number
* Creating a text message
* Direct sending text message (for example emergency sms)
* Creating an email
* Toggling audio profiles
* Running your camera
* Run Google Now
* Say the actual time
* Mute Sounds for X Minutes
* Open VPN Settings
* Open Home Screen
You can do almost everything!
Use your imagination!
Launch, activate, toggle, change, run, record, take picture - anything you want!
Watch YouTube videos or visit our website and take a look at tons of info and examples!
Take a look at settings and adjust your scenario for Magus:
choose between: Work all the time or Sleep when phone does mode
and set the Scheduler to manage Magus in time! Those are very important things when it comes to battery usage. There is also a widget to have quick way to enable or disabe Magus.
A+ Launcher is the smallest, smartest and simplest launcher in the market!
Why you need A+ Launcher?
Tired of cleaning up your apps one by one? Want the apps being categorized automatically? Try A+ Launcher!
If you have trouble to find your app at the moment you need it, A+ Launcher is perfect for you.
If you have tens of apps installed, A+ Launcher is perfect for you.
Besides, A+ launcher does more, it your most used or most recently used apps to your fingertip, it provides better control over stock launchers, and another tens improvements waiting for you to discover.
* Small - A+ Launcher is smaller than 1.5 MB. Tiny but efficient.
* Smart - A+ Launcher categorizes your apps into folders automatically.
* Simple - A+ Launcher brings your favorite apps to your fingertip.
New Features are coming soon:
* Widget: Add widget support, both new highly customizable home screen widget. Also enable users to add widgets from 3rd party apps.
* HD Wallpaper: Enable users to download hundreds of High-Resolution wallpapers in different style for free.
* Performance Booster: Help you to optimize your phone's memory, storage, apps to boost your phone's performance.
* IconPack and Theme: Allow you to customize your phone's visual style to fit your personal tastes.
* Personal Information Assistant: Help you to search and locate the apps, photos or other pieces of information on your phone.
Your feedback can help us make A+ Launcher better. If you have any comments or concerns, please get in touch with us on our
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aplus/900227720028733
Or contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
With this app you can literally open anything with just a single swipe. No matter what you are doing Appsii is always right there. Appsii right now supports an experimental preview version of Home, Apps, Agenda, Calls and People. Other pages will follow.
This version is fully compatible with Lollipop and features a very nice Material design look and feel.
Home is incomplete but is included for those who would like to see where it is going. It contains the following features:
1. Configurable weather views, for current temperature, wind, sunrise and sunset. More will follow
2. Clock view with a configurable timezone
3. (Profile) image view
4. Bluetooth toggle
5. App launchers
The apps page has the following features:
1. Recent apps & All apps tags by default
2. Smart recent apps allows you to find your most used apps easily
3. You can add your own tags
4. You can reorder the tags
5. You can reorder apps in your own tags
6. Support for 2 - 5 columns and showing the contents of a tag as list
1. Grouped events per day or google calendar like view
2. Collapsable days in the grouped view
3. Add new events using the menu on top
4. quickly open events
1. Shows you call log and allows you to call people instantly
1. Shows you the people in your contact list
2. Allows you to open their details from where you can call, e-mail or text them instantly
ginstr is your one-stop-shop for ready-to-go apps that help organisations get rid of paperwork by digitising forms and streamlining work processes.
ginstr can help businesses:
▶ eliminate the use of paper forms
▶ save time and money on administration and paperwork
▶ give real-time updates on field worker tasks
▶ provide at any time an up-to-date audit trail
▶ store all data on secure servers in the ginstr cloud
▶ manage all collected data from any web browser in ginstr web
Try our ginstr solution for FREE with the 30-day free trial with:
▶ an unlimited use of the ginstr cloud for data storage
▶ an unlimited use of ginstr apps
▶ an unlimited number of subaccounts for multiple users at your organisation
ginstr apps can:
▶ capture digital signatures, photos, videos, and voice memos
▶ scan NFC tags, barcodes, and QR codes
▶ locate with GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, fingerprinting
▶ record dates, time, and working hours
▶ create lists and tables
▶ automatically send all collected data to the ginstr cloud; it can be accessed instantly from any web browser via ginstr web
Search Google Play for ginstr apps: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=ginstr&c=apps !
They serve a multitude of different purposes for varying industries. Or order a tailored custom app with your desired functions and design. Visit www.ginstr.com for further information.
1. By touching Hotspot (the gesture area that are always visible on the screen), you can call the functions corresponding to the gesture.
2. By registering items to Launcher, you will be able to start them at any time quickly.
Gestures that can be registered in Hotspot
-> Five direction swipe
Function that can be registered in each gesture and Launcher.
-> Open Launcher
-> Application, Shortcut, Widget
-> Open/Close Notification, SettingsPanel
-> Recent Apps
-> Hide Hotspot
-> Hardware key (rooted only)
If you install "Smart Task Launcher PRO", additional Hotspot and Launcher are available.
If you have installed "Overlay Launcher PRO", additional Hotspot is available.
Usage of permissions
- To backup/restore settings to SDcard.
* Other Application UI
- To put hotspot on screen.
* Your applications information
- To show recent used apps in launcher.
* Phone calls
- To call directly when you use "call directry shortcut".
So this fix seems to reduce some lag in the Android OS (XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1987032 )
However, the initial post makes some changes that are 'artificial' which probably affects battery duration, so I just created an app that applies a more natural method based on this post: ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=36093065#post36093065 )
It just modifies the system's wakeup threshold to update /dev/random values when the entropy is too low. And it's completely reversible :)
NOTE: To modify the threshold ROOT permissions are required.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE -> for ad banner.
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED -> for applying the fix on boot.
Finger brings shortcuts that allow jumping from one app to another by simply tracing a gesture with a finger on the screen.
In addition to the possibility of having shortcuts to open applications, Finger Gesture Launcher offers the ability to make calls, opening websites in your browser, change system settings, simulate the home button or lock the screen among others. All this by simply drawing a gesture on the screen with your finger.
Forget access the app drawer to navigate between your applications. Accelerate and streamline the use of your Smartphone, while still interacting with the rest of your applications.
If you want to hide the item from the status bar, you need to click the app again, and hide it.
Thanks http://www.awicons.com providing the free home icon, and the "Icons by Lokas Software"
ICS (Android 4.0 and more) support ! Beta version, do not hesitate to contact me if you find bugs.
Free version limitation :
- calendar import limited to 7 days
- no security pattern protection
Download and test this free version, and get Lotus Launcher full version to unlock these functionalities.
Web site : http://android.miny.fr
For people getting Error 500 - HTTP Web Server : Invalid POST Request Exception
This is a known issue from IBM. Please look at my website for more information.
How does it work?
● Create a new appointment.
● Fill in the required information.
● Invite participants by using your contacts or their e-mail address.
● Quickly see which date and time suits you all. (You cannot see each other’s appointments. The occupied times are filled out with colored blocks)
● Confirm the appointment and it will be set in all your calendars!
● Free and no ads.
● Easy to use.
● For Android and iOS users.
● For business and private appointments
● Works with iCloud, Google, Exchange, Facebook and Outlook calendars.
● Can be used with other apps.
● No calendar and location data is stored. Not on the WAVE server and not on the device.
● The organizer and the other participants see the occupied times in colored blocks. They will not see the content of your agenda, shown in the screenshots.
● Every time you’re invited for an appointment you need to accept the invitation.
● When the appointment is set, the occupied times are cleared.
The app can be integrated with WAVE Calendar. A beautiful, user friendly and free calendar app. Managing all your different calendars has never been so easy! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.esites.ecal
Check out our social media pages for the latest updates!
We listen to our users. Miss something or need help? Please let us know at email@example.com and let’s get in touch! Together with our community, we are building the ultimate calendar experience.
CALENDAR, SCHEDULER, APPOINTMENTS, FREE, SAFE, EASY, BUSINESS, PRIVATE, EVENT PLANNER
The StatusAgenda Calendar App uses your Google Calendar so there is nothing to set up.
Hint: on Android 4.0 the number of events StatusAgenda can display is fairly limited, starting with Android 4.1 you can "expand" StatusAgenda by swiping over it top to bottom using two fingers.
Keep up to date, visit the official Google+ Page: https://plus.google.com/101136228765405063998
Please don't rate low before you have contacted us, we respond to every email.
Keyboard Manager allows you to customize what keyboard appears based on your device configuration.
It displays the keyboards you have enabled on your android device, and let you select one per orientation (landscape/portrait).
As your phone switch orientation, the app automatically switch the keyboard.
The app is open source (MPL v2), and the source code is available @ https://bitbucket.org/ne0fhyk/keyboard-manager/src
One-click sponsor call.
Take with you a picture of you latest token or of someone who inspires you.
Widgets for your home screen.
* SUPPORT *
If you find counting errors, please contact me at support [at] voilaweb.com
Be sure to include your start date and current date.
GYF is a launcher that is available anytime, regardless of which application you are currently using.
Simply fling your finger from a screen border, or use an alternate gesture, and a list of your installed applications as well as running applications will be displayed. Quickly select one to launch it.
Please do not rate if the application does not work the way you expect it to. Instead, make sure to add your feedback on the dev thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2072870
Curious about permissions? They are listed with explanations at the bottom of this message.
• works anywhere
• various launch gestures: fling, long press, short press…
• non-stop gesture: switch to your favorite app without lifting your finger, in one smooth motion
• can be launched from another app using activity shortcut
• can be launched using the home key (double tap)
• open on favorite view
LEFT OR RIGHT HANDED? REFINE YOUR GESTURES
• press/fling to the left or right hand of your screen
• make gesture area wider or shorter
• show the gesture area in regular or ghost mode or make it invisible
• restrict gesture to home screen and complement your regular launcher
• configurable feedback: vibrate, display an information ribbon, etc.
LOOK AND THEMES
• GYF themes: skin GYF to use look like your favorite OS, a chess table, etc.
• Icon themes: compatible with all main launcher theme packs, including icon masks.
• or manually configure drawer opacity, display or hide quick jump letter ribbon…
• display or hide sticky headers, change icon size, hide app names, etc.
• start at boot time (donate)
• display/configure notification
• root features under development for you, owners of rooted devices!
TRUSTED BY CUSTOMIZATION WIZARDS
• GYF is cooked in various ROMs (list on demand :))
AS SEEN ON…
★ there used to be a list of tech sites who reviewed GYF, along with their positive comments, here. However Google contacted me to complain about the app’s description. Lacking proper information, I decided to remove anything that refers to anyone — I believe I will put this list somewhere else and link to it in case it is what ticked off Google ☆
USERS DON'T HATE IT!
"A great addition to android. Feels like a natural part of the ui."
"really well put together. Enough options to satisfy even the most discerning geek!"
"The frequent updates have improved the app ten folds."
etc. ( GYF loves you too guys! )
A NOTE ON PERMISSIONS
to display the GYF drawers over other applications
to launch GYF at boot time if so configured
for haptic feedback
to display the list of running tasks
to ask Android to terminate a process when you select this action
to allow the creating of direct dial shortcuts in the User drawer
to store l2 cache
(the square gfx was invented and designed by Lesscro: www.rd-graphisme.com)
NOTE: NotEnoughSpace will not work with all devices. Google offers a 15 minutes refund window. If NES does not work on your phone and your refund window has expired, please contact us and we will perform a manual refund.
Please refer to the built-in help and the online FAQ. If the application is not working for you, please contact us immediately: support / at / voilaweb.com
If your phone has ever complained about "not enough space" then this application is for you.
NotEnoughSpace ("NES") has two goals:
1. Help you understand what is causing your phone to run out of memory when there is plenty of space left on its SD Card and internal storage.
2. Whenever possible, allow you to move data to a different partition so that your phone can reclaim some of its precious wasted space.
The former feature alone is the reason why we wrote NES in the first place.
We provide the latter feature for the bold explorer in you who feels that your phone should be better.
NES has been thoroughly tested on many devices, with stock of custom ROMs. but may not work on your phone if you have loaded a really exotic ROM. If this happens, you can either contact us and we will try to support your ROM, or you can uninstall NES within the 15 minutes market window and get a refund.
*** Features ***
* Display a clear list of which applications are using up your internal device's storage space, sorted by worst offenders or alphabetically.
* Comprehensive built-in help and online FAQ
* Clean up Dalvik cache, speeding up your phone
* Clean up applications cache with higher granularity: for instance, only clean up web cache
* Relocate full applications data directory or selected sub-directories to a roomier partition
* Relocate data to SD Card, internal partitions such as Cache or Emmc, or even to virtual partition
* Specify arbitrary partition for relocation
* Create virtual partition on SD Card; unlike default SD Card relocation option, games and libraries can be moved to this partition and still work
* "Sniffing" of SD Card mount operations to automatically free it from local links when necessary
* Accurate computation of your data partition's used space, including freed space that your device does not report
GYF App Drawer is a companion application that allows you to launch GYF Side Launcher in “drawer mode.”
Create a shortcut with your preferred icon on your home screen, ideally in the dock, and use GYF as a convenient drawer.
The most recent versions of GYF have been adapted to support this new mode and drawer support will now evolve to something more convenient, including creating shortcuts directly from GYF, etc.
NOTE: You need GYF or GYF Donate to use this application!
In a nutshell: PongTime is a Pong Clock that runs on your Android device.
I did not write the original code. I am only offering here in the play store for your convenience.
The app was created by Alex@tinkerblog (http://tinkerlog.com/) a few years ago but he never built and pushed it to the market, so here it is.
Let me know if you find any bugs, I'll gladly fix them as long as that's not too time consuming.
The app is open source, of course: https://github.com/Fusion/PongTime
## Application for Bamboo Paper users:
This application allows you to create and pick between multiple notebooks when using Wacom’s Bamboo Paper. Note that Bamboo Paper seems to be an exclusive for Samsung and as such behaves really poorly on other phones.
Note: You need Bamboo Paper already installed (!) and for your phone to be rooted -- I cannot emphasize enough how important it is for your device to be rooted and how this app will not work if your device isn’t.
## Demo for developers using RootTools:
This application is also the very first application using not just RootTools, but more specifically RootTools’ new Java interfaces that allow developers to write root applications entirely in Java.
## Source Code
This demo's source code as well as a fairly comprehensive README file can be found at https://github.com/Fusion/BambooGarden
It requires an Android device with BlueTooth capabilities.
This plug-in brings to your wristwatch something it has surprisingly lacked until now: an analog display, with small and big hands.
Use one of the predefined designs or submit your own, this is very easy!
Read our FAQ at http://voilaweb.com/lv_faq
Note: The LiveView display does not always reliably maintain its pairing to your Android device, especially if it is a non-Sony Ericsson model.
This may cause annoyances such as seemingly "frozen" app, non-responsive controls, etc. This is unfortunately an issue that Sony Ericsson only can fix.
Q: I'm just wondering why you included the "created by droiddreamkiller"
A: This string was added so that if you look at this file, say three weeks from now, and see this string, you will know that this file was here because DDK created it, not the malware.
Q: See my double post this is malware [...] I did not submit any review
A: Shawn, for future reference: there are other people whose name is Shawn. Sometimes, they, too, write reviews. Thanks for the one star review, though.
Q: Doesn't work on my phone, running [exotic ROM xxx] and [very rare kernel 1.2.3] should I rate this app with one star for not working?
A: I would really appreciate it if you didn't. Contact me instead and we will see if we can figure out what incompatibilities your phone has.
This app was quickly put together to allow you to create a file on your phone that will act as a "stop file"
If the DroidDream malware finds this file on your phone, it will decide not to infect it.
This is accurate as of 03/02/11 and there is no guarantee that this particular piece of malware or another one will not change their behavior and start ignoring this file.
For more information on the malware and this patch, please read this thread @ XDA Developers: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=977154
Note: if the application reports any error when running on your device, please report the error.
Note: application icon is CC-licensed: http://www.openclipart.org/detail/28414
Note: use at your own risk. I cannot be held responsible for any problem that may result from the use or lack of use of this application.
help you perform a manual white blood cells count (aka "CBC”)
Peering into a microscope, you tap large buttons to increment neutrophil, lymphocyte, etc. counts.
When you reach 100, the app warns you and you can choose to continue for a more precise count or use the current numbers.
The app comes with a global ‘Undo’ function to go back as many taps as you wish.
I may add more features to this app, beyond CBC, as requested by my S.O.
I will likely add preferences as well; for instance to change feedback sounds, add vibrations, etc.
With AnyHome, you can promote any application to "default" screen, even if the application does not normally have this ability.
Convenient to create a kiosk/demo mode, setup an in-car device's default interface, radically change your device into a book reader or any other specialized function.
All a user needs to do is enter the email address given to them by a developer to send them their anonymized device id.
Helpful for developers to allow testers' devices to run their applications.
Also lets developers distribute special/personalized copies of their apps as well as many other possible applications.
This application needs permission to check your phone and wifi states so that it can incorporate that information when generating your (encrypted) unique device id.
Note that this application itself is in beta test stage. Please report an issue you find to support [at] voilaweb [dot] com