IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Purchase in-app Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging or audio codecs to enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Pre-defined VoIP and XMPP provider list available when adding new accounts , including Facebook and Gmail for XMPP
• Integration with Facebook to display contacts' latest Facebook status
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones. Bluetooth™ support is dependent on Android device and operating system
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
• Winner of the 2011 Product of the Year Award from Communications Solutions. For the full list, see http://www.counterpath.com/awards.html
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Multiple account support for up to 12 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
PREMIUM FEATURES – OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
• Video Calls – using H.264 and VP8 video codecs
• G.729 Audio Codec
• AMR-Wideband Audio Codec
For more information on Bria Android Edition’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/bria-android-edition.html
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
Acrobits Softphone is both intuitive to use and highly configurable. With loads of preconfigured providers, many users will have their SIP account configured and making calls in less than a minute. But Acrobits Softphone also has the highly configurable settings advanced VoIP users and business users need, including support for Secure SIP signaling through TLS, HD audio through G.722 and more. Try Acrobits Softphone on Android today and you'll be telling your friends about it tomorrow.
Check out the great features of Acrobits Softphone for Android, with many more to come.
•Push Notifications for incoming calls for improved battery life
•Support for use on wifi and 3G networks
•backgrounding support with status bar notification; check your email or other tasks while still available for calls on the Softphone
•GoogleVoice interface, originate and complete GoogleVoice calls all from one app (requires GoogleVoice account and SIP Account with incoming U.S. numbers)
•quick import of accounts from major VoIP Providers
•call recorder and player, seamlessly integrated into the call history
•Bluetooth headset support
•HD Wideband audio through G.722
•Secure calling through SRTP (SDES)
•ZRTP support (through in app purchase), the latest in secure calling for SIP
•excellent sound quality, includes the G.711 (ulaw and alaw) and GSM audio codecs. Make an in app purchase to add G.729 Annex A for great quality over 3G networks
•TLS support for encrypted SIP
•audio codec manipulation, enabling you to prioritize the codecs used and disable ones you don’t want to use
•comfortable and super-smooth user interface, fine-tuned specially for Android
•easy, intuitive configuration
•simultaneous registration of multiple SIP accounts, have multiple accounts registered to receive incoming calls and switch the account used for outgoing calls without leaving the keypad
•Android contacts integration. Easy to call anyone in your contacts via SIP
•add new contacts directly from the softphone
•ability to generate DTMF tones while in call, to control various PBX features or automated systems (use audio, rfc 2833 or SIP INFO)
•detailed call history
•configurable RTP port range
•SIP Proxy support
•STUN server support, automatic service discovery using DNS SRV queries
•phone number resolution. We present the phone numbers in a convenient format with grouped digits, display the flag and country name and even region/city name for some countries, including USA
The Android Market does not make paid apps available in all countries. If you're unable to purchase Acrobits Softphone or have already purchased it through paypal, please visit http://acrobits.cz for an alternate method to download and install.
Acrobits Softphone is a SIP Client, not a VoIP provider. It needs to be used in conjunction with a VoIP provider that supports use on a SIP Client to work. Check out our list of verified VoIP operators at http://www.acrobits.cz/42/verified-voip-operators
VoIP over 3G - Be aware that some mobile network operators prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) over their network. They may prohibit the use of VoIP or impose additional fees and/or charges when using VoIP over their network. By using Acrobits Softphone over 3G, you agree to abide by any restrictions your cellular carrier imposes and agree that Acrobits will not be held responsible for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for using Acrobits Softphone over their 3G network.
With a superbly designed and intuitive user interface, SessionTalk Softphone offers easy set up with lots of preconfigured VoIP providers built in and smart call management features.
If you have any problems with configuration, please contact our support and we will help you get setup and making voip calls.
Please note some mobile network operators prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP over their networks and may impose additional fees or other charges. Please check with your operator before making calls over 3G.
SessionTalk Android features:
★ Supports making SIP VoIP calls over 3G and WiFi
★ Background support - receive calls whilst the app is in the background, switch between apps and stay on the call.
★ Multiple accounts - simultaneously registered. Receive calls on any registered account.
★ Set call background image to contact photo or custom image
★ Dial Plan
★ Dual Line
★ Swap between 2 active calls
★ Conference - Merge and Split
★ Attended and Unattended Transfer
★ TLS Encryption with optional certificate verification
★ SRTP secure calls
★ Bluetooth Support
★ Call Recording
★ Quick import of accounts from major VoIP providers
★ Excellent audio quality
★ G722, G711 ,GSM and iLBC codec support
★ G729 Annex A available as Premium Feature
★ Speakerphone, Mute and Hold
★ DTMF Support , RFC2833 and Inband
★ SIP Proxy support
★ Automatic service discovery using DNS SRV queries
★ STUN server support
★ Global IP
★ Contacts integration, add or edit contacts from within the app
★ Detailed Call history
★ Dial from Call History and Favorites
★ Voicemail Notifications
*IMPORTANT SIP PROVIDER OR SIP PBX SERVER REQUIRED.
SessionTalk Android Edition is a SIP VoIP Phone not a service.
You must use SessionTalk with a SIP compliant VoIP provider or SIP PBX (server) to use this softphone product. Please contact your service provider or IT helpdesk for more information.
Check out our website for further info sessiontalk.co.uk. If you need technical support please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoiper softphone offers a simple user interface and superb audio quality for smooth Voice over IP experience.
WARNING: Please use only versions from the appstore, we have reasons to believe some of the (russian) .apk files floating on the web contain a trojan that might steal username and password and make fraudulent calls. The official zoiper from google play is safe to use. If you want all features without paying, don't pirate it but ask your friends for the unlocking cheatcode instead. First rule about the gold club: don't publicly publish the cheatcode, but share it privately at will.
Contact us for whitelabel versions with your logo and company or for our VoiP SDK if you want to build your own solution or visit http://www.zoiper.com/en/voip-sdk
Available for both SIP and IAX systems, Zoiper is a phone solution perfectly fit for end users, service providers, call centers or any business willing to benefit from VoIP communications.
Want to distribute it to your users ? Use the free automatic provisioning system on http://oem.zoiper.com and avoid tedious manual configurations!.
IMPORTANT: Zoiper softphone is a standalone client-side software VOIP phone application and is not bundled together with a voip service. To make and receive voip calls using Zoiper, you must subscribe to any SIP or IAX based service provider across the globe.
Zoiper's key features include:
- Bluetooth support (beta)
- Lowest battery usage with highest reliability / stability on google play
- Lowest latency of all android softphones
- Excellent audio quality, even on older devices
- Supports calling over 3G and WIFI
- Multiprotocol with SIP and IAX support, compatible with all RFC
- Background / multitasking support
- Native dialer integration
- Integration with the native android contact list
- Speakerphone mute and hold
- UDP and TCP transports (use TCP for better battery life!)
- Supports g711 (ulaw, alaw), speex, iLBC and gsm codecs
- Supports sending of DTMF
- DNS SRV
- Built-in echo cancellation
- STUN support
- Change ringtone per account
- call waiting
- Video support (gold users only)
- ZRTP / TLS support (gold users only)
- Call Transfer (gold users only)
- Wideband audio (gold users only)
Zoiper is also available as customized branding solutions or VoIP SDK, please contact us for more information.
- Phones that are unstable because they have broken audio implementations:
Alcatel one touch series (poor audio drivers cause system freezes and crashes)
HTC one m8 (causes freezes.)
We tried to contact both alcatel and HTC to help them fix the issue, they didn't bother to reply. If you can help, let us know.
Warning: using Zoiper as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
If zoiper does not work with your phone, please contact us at email@example.com and we will try to support your phone in future versions.
Phone calls without using cell phone minutes!
If you follow the steps in the apps built-in 'setup wizard' you'll be able to make and receive 100 percent VoIP calls over WiFi or 3G/4G/LTE mobile data with zero cell phone minutes used! If you need any help I would kindly request that you contact me via email before leaving negative feedback as I actually take pride in this app!
Note: This app will be migrating away from solely using Google Voice mid-May(update: new version is now available). Incoming Google Voice calls will still be able to be handled by the app and the upcoming app update will guide you through the simple process. Outgoing calls will also be possible via Google Voice in addition to calls to other users of the app and toll free numbers will be included in the update too. The update offers great enhancements to the call quality as the app will now use a much improved audio codec. And many other exciting features are still in the works.
Some comments from users:
"So easy [...] Asus prime was blown away on how simple it was"
"Best google voice app - Better than groove ip in audio quality I have used groove ip for almost a year and this one is way better for my phone and service providers I have a lg optimus v in virgin mobile network"
Spare Phone uses your WiFi,3G,4G data connection to place and receive VoIP phone calls. All you need is the "Spare Phone" app and a data connection(Wireless or Mobile). Spare Phone transforms your Android phone or tablet into a free wireless phone when used over WiFi/Wireless.
Please visit https://www.google.com/voice to create a free Google Voice account and a free phone number that can be forwarded to the app for incoming calls.
Disclaimers: Google Voice is a product of Google, Inc. and "Spare Phone" is not in any way affiliated or endorsed by Google Inc.
WARNING: This app does not support 911 or any other type of emergency calls!
If you have any suggestions or issues please contact:
androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.) Does this use my cell phone minutes?
No, Spare Phone uses your wireless network connection for calls. You don't even need active cell phone service to use this app. Note: If you are not using a WiFi network connection you will pay for your cellular data usage.
2.) Is this a simple callback app?
No, this is a pure VoIP(Voice over IP) calling app that communicates directly without any additional latency. You DO NOT need a SIP client or callback app to place and receive calls.
3.) Will this work with an Android tablet?
Yes, Spare Phone will enable your Android tablet to place and receive calls. It will also work with Wi-Fi only tablets too.
4.) I have some other issue or a suggestion. Help!
Please email androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
Thank you for supporting Spare Phone!
Vimphone is an open source Voice Over IP (VOIP) / SIP client for Android. The source can be downloaded at: https://bitbucket.org/vimtura/vimphone-android/ and contribution is welcomed. The Linphone for Android project was forked in March 2013, and so it is based on version 2.0. Which, as of this time is all of the current Linphone for Android features. Credit for the logo goes to arrioch for doing his "Blawb" icon theme from which it came (http://arrioch.deviantart.com/art/Blawb-208106783).
The reason for the fork was out of all the SIP clients for Android, Linphone for Android seemed the best. However, it still included some bugs and features that we didn't like. The core features of Linphone for Android are:
- Sleek interface with support for multiple accounts.
- Support for the following audio codecs: speex, G711, ILBC, GSM, SILK, G722.
- Support for the following video codecs: VP8, H264 and mpeg4.
The improvements / enhancements made in Vimphone are (not a complete list):
- Improvements to the call answering UI, with support for specialised SIP headers (currently to display Asterisk queue details - yet to be documented).
- Fixed the in-call transfer / multi-call features.
- Added feature to pause/hold before transfer or adding another party.
- Added feature to mute DTMF when dialling number to transfer / add.
- Fixed a bug to enable switching between WIFI / 3G seamlessly (using the "re-invite" SIP feature).
- Re-skinning as "Vimphone"
- Enhanced the setup assistant.
- Added feature to disable screen auto-rotation (useful if you are laying down).
- Fixed "notifications" (integration into Android for status icons and so on). This includes utilization of the phones "lights" (LEDS) for status display. In the previous version the icon always appeared the same regardless of status (at least on my version of Android).
- Added feature to allow "exiting".
- Fixed bugs with call history display (it was almost impossible to click on the "details" icon as the target area was tiny).
- Added call interception so the standard android dialler can be used and calls can be routed via Vimphone automatically (based on various conditions).
- Probably lots more? I'll document more as I remember :)
- Feel free to bug me for feature requests, or join in if you want to help!
This project / application is free and will always be free. It may not work the best on tablets as I do not own one, if you want tablet support please consider donating one to me.
* High performances
* Rewriting/filtering rules for integration with Android
* SIP SIMPLE for Messaging
* Record calls
* Simple configuration
* Fancy UI inspired from 4.x Holo theme
* Many codecs (HD codecs, optimized codecs)
* Supported crypto : TLS for SIP and SRTP/ZRTP for media
More codecs (as the experimental Opus) and themes are available in plugins !
About permission required by CSipSimple :
Please report your bugs to the bug tracker of the project : it helps us to make a better software !!!
Users make the apps : It's opensource ! This application is distributed under GPLv3 license terms (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt). You can also try the development version (nightly builds) available on the project website if you experiment problems with this version.
keywords : SIP, codecs, voip, GPL, dialer, voice over IP, free softphone, sip softphone, sip phone, telephony, softphone software free, voip phone, softphone sip, pbx
- outgoing and incoming calls both via Zadarma and other SIP services
- sending and receiving text messages between users of Zadarma
- sending and receiving SMS
- current balance displaying
- big option of audio codecs will provide best quality on any channel
- automatic integration with phonebook
- $0.5 for test calls after registration on Zadarma website
This is the donate version. Proceeds help to finance the development of this free and open source app.
EXCLUSIVE DONATOR FEATURES:
- Access to beta releases on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/communities/111632822797311522891)
- Email support
- Feeling good
- UI optimized for Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Voice activation (with customizable threshold) and push-to-talk
- Dual-pane channel and chat with gestures
- Tablet layout (optimized for both 7 and 10 inch tablets)
- Channel tree view
- Draggable overlay
- Bluetooth headset support
- Customizable theming
- Improved Jellybean notifications
- View rich text comments
- Local mute users
- Recording amplifier
- Certificate generation, import from desktop, and self-registration support
- Proximity sensor utilizing "Voice Call" mode
- Access tokens
- Push to talk 'hot corners' toggleable in settings
- Hardware push-to-talk key support
- Chat notifications
- Channel search
- Private messaging
- Text to Speech
- Server sharing
- Public server browsing (with auto-finder)
- Opus support for 1.2.4 servers
- Admin controls
- Image embedding
This app is licensed under the GNU GPL version 3.
The source code can be found here:
SipGo offers perfect security and allows you to make crystal clear voice calls over any 3G or WiFi internet connection. Save on your calling charges by integrating the use of the SipGo Sip Dialer in your daily calling routine. Call anytime you want, anywhere you go with the SipGo softphone.
SipGo is a low bandwidth sip dialer which offers the option to choose from several pre-configured providers (like VoipStunt, VoipBuster, SipNet and many others), or set up a custom SIP SoftPhone by simply filling in the details of your VoIP provider and your own credentials.
SipGo is a standalone SIP dialer and offers free SIP calling solutions for individuals and businesses alike, just make sure you've got a registered account with a VoIP provider which supports SIP calls.
SipGo does simply what you expect it to do: set up all your Sip calls! Not silly extra's: this is how we manage to use far less bandwidth (20% less data!) than other comparable applications like Fring! Enjoy the financial advantages and superior sound quality of the SipGo Sip Dialer now!
SipGo offers standard SIP calls for any of the supported SIP/Voip service providers. Choose one of the pre-configured SIP providers from the list:
12Voip, A1, ABC-Voip, ActionVoip, Amivox, Balses, Blic, BlueFace, BroadVoice, BudgetVoip, BudgetVoipCall, CallEasy, CallingCredit, CallPirates, CallRomania, CamundaNet, CheapBuzzer, CheapVoip, CheapVoipCall, CongStar, CosmoVoip, DialCheap, DialNow, DiscountCalling, EasyCall GR, EasyCallback, EasyVoip, EuroTelefon, Fayn, FlowRoute, FonGo, FonWorld, FreeCall, FreecoNet, FreePhoneLine, FreeVoipDeal, Frynga, GlobalFreecall, GulfSip, HotVoip, InternetCalls, Interphone365, InterTelecom, InterVoip, iTalk, Jumblo, JustVoip, LowRateVoip, MegaFon, MegaVoip, Messagenet, MiTelefono, Mobile4U, MondoTalk, NetAppel VOIP FR, Netelip, Neuftalk, NoNoh, Nymgo, Odorik, OrbTalk, PennyConnect, PoivY, PowerVoip, PTTJapan, RebVoice, Rynga, Senatel, SipDiscount, SipNet, SkyLink, SmartVoip, SMS Discount, SmsListo, StuntCalls, SuperVoip, SuperVoip, SuperVoip Subscription, Svanto, Tecobu, Telbo, VoiceTrading, VoipaLot, Voip-A-Lot, VoipBlast, VoipBlazer, VoipBuster, VoipBuster PRO, VoipCaptain, VoipCheap Global, VoipCheap UK, VoipChief, VoipDiscount, VoipGain, VoipJumper, VoipMove, VoipR, VoipRaider, VoipSmash, VoipStunt, VoipWise, Voipyo, VoipZoom, WebcallDirect, or set up any custom Sip provider you like!
If you're using a SIP service which isn't listed, or if you would like to have your SIP provider listed, simple contact us through our website!
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
By downloading the SIPDiscount app for Android you can start saving money on your monthly bill!
Just create an account in App or logon!
You can now make cheap Voip calls by using the internet to:
Also send your text messages with our App, you will be amazed!
- Very easy to use
- Stunning audio quality
- It will import your own contacts for you
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
If redirection is “On” and you are connected to WiFi network, any outgoing call will be automatically redirected to VoIP provider of your choice. If redirection is “Off” or you are not connected to WiFi, you will keep using your mobile network.
In Pro version we also support redirection over 3g/4g network connection.
Save your minutes!
Easy to configure, easy to switch “On” and “Off”.
Just chose your favorite VoIP provider to redirect your outgoing calls over WiFi or data connection!
**NOTE** This application is not a VoIP provider. Some VoIP provider like Skype needs to be installed on your phone and you must have a valid account with this provider.
Our apps are available on:
- Windows computers
- Mac computers
- Direct calling through local access numbers
- Webcalls through our site.
Unbeatable quality and prices. Now for the first time on your smartphone.
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
If you want to call non-user, it’s not a problem, with Vippie you can call any number in the world at very competitive Vippie-rates.
- free calling,
- free texting (chat),
- sending attachments: short videos, audios, pictures,
- HD voice and high quality video calling,
- audio conferences - talk with all your friends at the same time,
- call transfer- connect your conversations partner with other number or Vippie contact,
- call waiting - two separate conversations at the same time,
- sending text messages with delivery confirmation,
- support for PUSH notifications,
- voicemail as mp3 to email delivery,
- funny emoticons.
What's new in Vippie 2.2.3:
- Now works in UAE region
- Video Congestion control implemented
- Better audio and video quality
- Stability improvements
- Minor bug fixed
OUR HOT OFFERS:
- Buy Vippie-number.
- Buy plans - you can save up to 50% on calls.
- fully cross platform: Android, iPhone, PC, Mac,
- free calls & free messages between Vippie’s users all over the world,
- international cheap calls to non-Vippie numbers worldwide,
- HD voice and high quality video calling,
- sending any type of attachments: video, photo, audio,
- creating audio group conferences - talk with many people at the same time (free calls or cheap calls abroad),
- waiting calls - make two separate free calls or cheap calls at the same time ,
- free messages delivery confirmation and push messages,
- call transfer - connect your conversations partner with other number or Vippie contact,
- receive all your voicemails as mp3 by e-mail delivery,
- send funny emoticons,
- typing - you can see when someone is texting you,
- instant messenger.
All you need is (free download) Vippie app and internet connection (3G/WiFi/GPRS/EDGE) on your Android.
★★DOWNLOAD VIPPIE AND ENJOY FREE CALLS WORLDWIDE!:))★★
Be a part of the Vippie community
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/VippieByVoipswitch
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/Vippie_
Learn more about Vippie at http://ivippie.com/help
ATTENTION: Check if VoIP in your country is not blocked. If yes, we can not assure you that Vippie will work properly. Anyway you can contact us, we will try to help you.
(UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait)
★If you have any questions, feature request or run into any problems, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always excited to hear from you!★
Vippie is constantly changing for you: new interface, smart links, calls from dialpad to Vippie...
Join Express pass trough mechanism delivers VoIP services even in blocked areas.
NOTE: AN OPERATOR CODE IS REQUIRED, THE APPLICATION WORKS ONLY WITH ASSOCIATED PROVIDERS.
PLEASE CONTACT YOUR VOIP OPERATOR FOR JOIN EXPRESS OPERATOR CODE.
* Making and receiving VoIP calls
* Integrated contacts from the phone
* Recent calls
* Support for codecs g.729, GSM, g.722 and g.711, AMR-NB, AMR-WB
* work in background mode
Note for end users:
Please, check your cellular operator's terms of agreement to make sure
they allow sip calls on their network before using Join Express softphone.
Note for operators:
Interested in rapid roll-out of mobile Voip services.
Please contact us now and enable Join Express service for your customers- major mobilie platforms availabe.
**IMPORTANT** The application is locked and requires an OPCODE from a service provider to be used.
**Demo Opcode: 14022241 **
Join Express RCS pass-trough mechanism allows clients to make VoIP calls even from countries in which VoIP services are blocked.
* Making and receiving VoIP calls
* Enhanced Address Book on device showing RCS users
* Multimedia files transfer (video, audio notes, pictures)
* Geolocation sharing
* Instant messaging (chats)
* Support for HD audio and video codecs
* Support for PUSH notifications
Note for VoIP service providers:
If you are interested in rapid roll-out of mobile VoIP services and acquiring an OpCode, please contact us on: email@example.com