The new version V2.0 for Android, iPhone and iPad, available immediately, includes significant enhancements in the new ergonomic shape with a curved face interface, the integration of the address book and an account creation assistant.
Three major new capabilities have been added : a text messaging feature (chat) with delivery status notification, multiple calls and audio conferencing. In addition, Linphone supports now audio with speex , G711 ,ILBC, GSM, SILK, G722, OPUS, and video with VP8, H264 and mpeg4 codecs.
Exit button is located in the Settings->About page.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Purchase in-app Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging or audio codecs to enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Pre-defined VoIP available when adding new accounts
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones. Bluetooth™ support is dependent on Android device and operating system
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
• Winner of the 2011 Product of the Year Award from Communications Solutions. For the full list, see http://www.counterpath.com/awards.html
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Multiple account support for up to 12 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
PREMIUM FEATURES – OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
• Video Calls – using H.264 and VP8 video codecs
• G.729 Audio Codec
• AMR-Wideband Audio Codec
For more information on Bria Android Edition’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/bria-android-edition.html
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
Acrobits Softphone is both intuitive to use and highly configurable. With loads of preconfigured providers, many users will have their SIP account configured and making calls in less than a minute. But Acrobits Softphone also has the highly configurable settings advanced VoIP users and business users need, including support for Secure SIP signaling through TLS, HD audio through G.722 and more. Try Acrobits Softphone on Android today and you'll be telling your friends about it tomorrow.
Check out the great features of Acrobits Softphone for Android, with many more to come.
•Push Notifications for incoming calls for improved battery life
•Support for use on wifi and 3G networks
•backgrounding support with status bar notification; check your email or other tasks while still available for calls on the Softphone
•GoogleVoice interface, originate and complete GoogleVoice calls all from one app (requires GoogleVoice account and SIP Account with incoming U.S. numbers)
•quick import of accounts from major VoIP Providers
•call recorder and player, seamlessly integrated into the call history
•Bluetooth headset support
•HD Wideband audio through G.722
•Secure calling through SRTP (SDES)
•ZRTP support (through in app purchase), the latest in secure calling for SIP
•excellent sound quality, includes the G.711 (ulaw and alaw) and GSM audio codecs. Make an in app purchase to add G.729 Annex A for great quality over 3G networks
•TLS support for encrypted SIP
•audio codec manipulation, enabling you to prioritize the codecs used and disable ones you don’t want to use
•comfortable and super-smooth user interface, fine-tuned specially for Android
•easy, intuitive configuration
•simultaneous registration of multiple SIP accounts, have multiple accounts registered to receive incoming calls and switch the account used for outgoing calls without leaving the keypad
•Android contacts integration. Easy to call anyone in your contacts via SIP
•add new contacts directly from the softphone
•ability to generate DTMF tones while in call, to control various PBX features or automated systems (use audio, rfc 2833 or SIP INFO)
•detailed call history
•configurable RTP port range
•SIP Proxy support
•STUN server support, automatic service discovery using DNS SRV queries
•phone number resolution. We present the phone numbers in a convenient format with grouped digits, display the flag and country name and even region/city name for some countries, including USA
The Android Market does not make paid apps available in all countries. If you're unable to purchase Acrobits Softphone or have already purchased it through paypal, please visit http://acrobits.cz for an alternate method to download and install.
Acrobits Softphone is a SIP Client, not a VoIP provider. It needs to be used in conjunction with a VoIP provider that supports use on a SIP Client to work. Check out our list of verified VoIP operators at http://www.acrobits.cz/42/verified-voip-operators
VoIP over 3G - Be aware that some mobile network operators prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) over their network. They may prohibit the use of VoIP or impose additional fees and/or charges when using VoIP over their network. By using Acrobits Softphone over 3G, you agree to abide by any restrictions your cellular carrier imposes and agree that Acrobits will not be held responsible for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for using Acrobits Softphone over their 3G network.
It will not work with a VoIP provider or any other PBX
3CXPhone for 3CX Phone System is an Android SIP client for 3CX Phone System V12 that allows you to make and receive office calls on your Android Smartphone from anywhere. Save on telecommunication costs by making internal office calls free of charge. Keep your mobile number confidential by using the office caller ID. Never miss an important call by answering office calls from anywhere.
3CXPhone for 3CX Phone System requires 3CX Phone System v12. Make sure you install the latest 3CX Phone System from http://www.3cx.com/downloads/3CXPhoneSystem12.exe or update to the latest 3CX Version 12 update. More information is available at http://www.3cx.com/blog/releases/unparalleled-mobility-with-3cxphone-for-android
3CXPhone for 3CX Phone System 12 gives you the following features:
-Make and receive calls via 3CX Phone System Version 12
-Hide your Mobile Phone Number
-Use a Single Number - Calls made to your desk phone will ring on your smartphone, either directly, after a delay or based on your status.
-Telephone bill savings – use company infrastructure to save on call costs. Call colleagues via an internal call rather than via the mobile network
-Seamless out of office or in office detection
-Integrated 3CX Tunnel bypasses remote firewall or provider issues
-Transfer & Hold calls
-Easily change your status
-Provision extension details via email
-Ability to take multiple calls simultaneously
-3CX Push notifications from within 3CX Phone System
-Ability to see presence of colleagues
-View call history
-Company phone book
-Easily setup conference calls
-HTTPS and HTTP connections to 3CX Phone System IP PBX
-Auto provisioning via Plug and Play or Email Attachment
-Configure your call forwarding
-View recorded calls
With a superbly designed and intuitive user interface, SessionTalk Softphone offers easy set up with lots of preconfigured VoIP providers built in and smart call management features.
If you have any problems with configuration, please contact our support and we will help you get setup and making voip calls.
Please note some mobile network operators prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP over their networks and may impose additional fees or other charges. Please check with your operator before making calls over 3G.
SessionTalk Android features:
★ Supports making SIP VoIP calls over 3G and WiFi
★ Background support - receive calls whilst the app is in the background, switch between apps and stay on the call.
★ Multiple accounts - simultaneously registered. Receive calls on any registered account.
★ Set call background image to contact photo or custom image
★ Dial Plan
★ Dual Line
★ Swap between 2 active calls
★ Conference - Merge and Split
★ Attended and Unattended Transfer
★ TLS Encryption with optional certificate verification
★ SRTP secure calls
★ Bluetooth Support
★ Call Recording
★ Quick import of accounts from major VoIP providers
★ Excellent audio quality
★ G722, G711 ,GSM and iLBC codec support
★ G729 Annex A available as Premium Feature
★ Speakerphone, Mute and Hold
★ DTMF Support , RFC2833 and Inband
★ SIP Proxy support
★ Automatic service discovery using DNS SRV queries
★ STUN server support
★ Global IP
★ Contacts integration, add or edit contacts from within the app
★ Detailed Call history
★ Dial from Call History and Favorites
★ Voicemail Notifications
*IMPORTANT SIP PROVIDER OR SIP PBX SERVER REQUIRED.
SessionTalk Android Edition is a SIP VoIP Phone not a service.
You must use SessionTalk with a SIP compliant VoIP provider or SIP PBX (server) to use this softphone product. Please contact your service provider or IT helpdesk for more information.
Check out our website for further info sessiontalk.co.uk. If you need technical support please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoiper softphone offers a simple user interface and superb audio quality for smooth Voice over IP experience.
WARNING: Please use only versions from the appstore, we have reasons to believe some of the (russian) .apk files floating on the web contain a trojan that might steal username and password and make fraudulent calls. The official zoiper from google play is safe to use. If you want all features without paying, don't pirate it but ask your friends for the unlocking cheatcode instead. First rule about the gold club: don't publicly publish the cheatcode, but share it privately at will.
Contact us for whitelabel versions with your logo and company or for our VoiP SDK if you want to build your own solution or visit http://www.zoiper.com/en/voip-sdk
Available for both SIP and IAX systems, Zoiper is a phone solution perfectly fit for end users, service providers, call centers or any business willing to benefit from VoIP communications.
Want to distribute it to your users ? Use the free automatic provisioning system on http://oem.zoiper.com and avoid tedious manual configurations!.
IMPORTANT: Zoiper softphone is a standalone client-side software VOIP phone application and is not bundled together with a voip service. To make and receive voip calls using Zoiper, you must subscribe to any SIP or IAX based service provider across the globe.
Zoiper's key features include:
- Bluetooth support (beta)
- Lowest battery usage with highest reliability / stability on google play
- Lowest latency of all android softphones
- Excellent audio quality, even on older devices
- Supports calling over 3G and WIFI
- Multiprotocol with SIP and IAX support, compatible with all RFC
- Background / multitasking support
- Native dialer integration
- Integration with the native android contact list
- Speakerphone mute and hold
- UDP and TCP transports (use TCP for better battery life!)
- Supports g711 (ulaw, alaw), speex, iLBC and gsm codecs
- Supports sending of DTMF
- DNS SRV
- Built-in echo cancellation
- STUN support
- Change ringtone per account
- call waiting
- Video support (gold users only)
- ZRTP / TLS support (gold users only)
- Call Transfer (gold users only)
- Wideband audio (gold users only)
Zoiper is also available as customized branding solutions or VoIP SDK, please contact us for more information.
- Phones that are unstable because they have broken audio implementations:
Alcatel one touch series (poor audio drivers cause system freezes and crashes)
HTC one m8 (causes freezes.)
We tried to contact both alcatel and HTC to help them fix the issue, they didn't bother to reply. If you can help, let us know.
Warning: using Zoiper as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
If zoiper does not work with your phone, please contact us at email@example.com and we will try to support your phone in future versions.
-The VoIP phone can be used with any VoIP service provider, any softswitch and PBX, including Asterisk, voipswitch, 3CX, Cisco, OpenSIPS and others
-Works on any network above 15 kbits (3G, WiFi, others)
-Not another csipsimple/sipdroid clone (made by Mizutech from scratch based on Mizutech high performance Java SIP and media stack)
-Free for non-commercial usage. No advertisements.
-Compatible with all SIP dialers such as Acrobits, Bria, Zoiper or CSipSimple
-Multiple SIP accounts (from advanced settings -> general settings)
-Auto adapt to your environment (device/CPU/network/server and peers capabilities)
-Minimal CPU and battery usage while idle or running in the background. Size is only 3 MB.
-Call divert: mute/hold/forward/transfer/conference
-HD Audio, wideband and all common audio codec: G.711 (PCMU/PCMA), GSM, speex, iLBC, G.729
-Improved audio quality: AGC, AEC, PLC, noise reduction, silence suppression
-NAT/firewall traverse capabilities (with STUN, ICE, tunnel and related technologies)
-IM (chat), DTMF (RFC2833 and SIP INFO), Voicemail, Voice recording, Balance display, Caller ID
-Transport protocols: UDP/TCP/TLS. Support for DNS SRV
-VoIP tunneling and encryption (optional/automatic) with auto transport selection: UDP/TCP/TLS/HTTP/VPN (VoIP over HTTP)
-Peer to peer encrypted VoIP media
-VoIP to native dialer integration and integration with the native contact list
...and many more
Customized softphone builds are available for VoIP service providers. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Details: http://www.mizu-voip.com/Support/Wiki/tabid/99/topic/Customized%20Android%20softphone/Default.aspx
Please use the forum for bug reports:
Visit the homepage for more details about this SIP client:
The VidyoWay mobile app enables employees of enterprises without any of these enterprise grade video conferencing technologies to connect with other businesses that have traditional video conferencing, unified communications, or VidyoConferencing solutions deployed, simply by using their Android devices. VidyoWay mobile is NOT for consumer applications, it is a business-to-business collaboration tool.
VidyoWay mobile app delivers up to full HD business grade point-to-point and multipoint video conferencing to your Android device when connected to H.323 and SIP based endpoints (e.g. Polycom, Cisco, etc.), Microsoft Lync clients, and/or VidyoConferencing systems via the free VidyoWay inter-connectivity service.
The VidyoWay mobile app is simple to install and use. VidyoWay mobile users have full control over their layout and can choose which participants they want to view and can dynamically change between portrait and landscape orientations as well as preferred speaker and continuous presence modes. Since multiple participants can share data into the conference at the same time, VidyoWay mobile offers a content dock where shared data may be previewed and selected or returned to the dock and hidden off screen, all with common Android gesture controls.
This is the donate version. Proceeds help to finance the development of this free and open source app.
EXCLUSIVE DONATOR FEATURES:
- Access to beta releases on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/communities/111632822797311522891)
- Email support
- Feeling good
- UI optimized for Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Voice activation (with customizable threshold) and push-to-talk
- Dual-pane channel and chat with gestures
- Tablet layout (optimized for both 7 and 10 inch tablets)
- Channel tree view
- Draggable overlay
- Bluetooth headset support
- Customizable theming
- Improved Jellybean notifications
- View rich text comments
- Local mute users
- Recording amplifier
- Certificate generation, import from desktop, and self-registration support
- Proximity sensor utilizing "Voice Call" mode
- Access tokens
- Push to talk 'hot corners' toggleable in settings
- Hardware push-to-talk key support
- Chat notifications
- Channel search
- Private messaging
- Text to Speech
- Server sharing
- Public server browsing (with auto-finder)
- Opus support for 1.2.4 servers
- Admin controls
- Image embedding
This app is licensed under the GNU GPL version 3.
The source code can be found here:
Key Features & Technical Specifications:
• Supports G.711µ/a, G.722 (HD-audio), G.726-32, GSM, iLBC, Opus and Speex codecs
• SIP-based softphone
• Requires Android 4.0+
• Can be used over cellular data connection or WiFi
• Strong security features including SIP over TLS and 128/256-bit SRTP
• Supports 6 SIP accounts, up to 6-way audio conference, and 24 virtual BLF keys
• Native integration with mobile devices including contacts, call history and ringtones.
• Enterprise features including IP PBX integration, BLF, call transfer/pickup, call recording with UCM, LDAP
• Automatic call forwarding based on time and location rules
• Powerful NAT traversal options including automatic NAT discovery, STUN and UPnP
• Automatic provisioning including XML provisioning and 2-D barcode scan
• Fully customizable skins and themes for optional branding needs
• Voice channel switching between Bluetooth, earphone, speakerphone & 3.5mm headset
• Users can view info of Incoming & Outgoing calls and missed calls in call history
• Telephony Features: Hold, mute, transfer, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), call park/pickup, paging, Do Not Disturb (DND), call waiting, call history, flexible dial plan, custom ringtones, server redundancy & fail-over, Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
Turn your Android device into a free phone. Get a free US phone number that will be able to receive calls from anywhere in the world. In addition, you will be able to make unlimited calls to US and Canadian phone numbers for free using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. You get all of this without using any of your cellular minutes. GrooVe IP works on any android device, mobile phone or tablet, and allows you to make calls using the device’s data (WiFi or mobile data) connection. If you have a smartphone with Wi-Fi connectivity but no mobile plan, you can use this app to convert it to a free, full-featured working phone. If you are traveling overseas, you can take your device with you and make/receive calls for free on WiFi without paying any carrier roaming charges.
GrooVe IP has a separate dialer that can be used to make calls. Alternatively, the native dialer, call-log, contacts, and favorite functionality can be shared between the phone and app on a call-by-call basis.
Try our free Lite version before purchasing. Lite version has the same feature set except it has ads.
For requirements, setup details, answers to frequently asked questions, known issues, or more information, please visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/grooveIp.aspx
If you have any questions, feature requests, or run into any problems please contact us! We cannot help you if you only leave a comment. We have a 24 hour refund period! If you would like a refund please send us your order receipt and a description of why you want a refund. If you are having trouble with the app and contact us within 24 hours we will extend the refund period while we help troubleshoot!
*** FINE PRINT ***
- Phone number allocation and backbone call termination is provided by Ring.To, a service of Bandwidth whose network and communications solutions also power other innovative services such as Google, Skype, Vonage, and many more.
- GrooVe IP uses 1.2 MB per minute during a call
- Text messaging is currently not supported. It will be added in a subsequent update to the app.
Special note for existing GrooVe IP for Google Voice users: GrooVe IP will no longer support Google Voice users from May 15, 2014. This is so because Google is discontinuing third party access to Google Voice on that date. We encourage all existing GrooVe IP for Google Voice users to switch to the new GrooVe IP service (based on Ring.To), the features of which are described above. If you wish to keep using your Google Voice phone number, you can either port it to Ring.To to work with GrooVe IP, or get a new number (from GrooVe IP) and forward your Google Voice calls to this new number. Happy Calling!
If you have an existing Ring.To account and phone number, you can use it now with GrooVe IP.
For full license and credits information visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/Apps/GrooveIP/Credits.aspx
GrooVe IP uses Speex, an open source/free software, for certain voice processing functionality. Speex is available under the Revised BSD License; the details of this license are available here (http://www.xiph.org/licenses/bsd/speex/).
(1) multiple SIP accounts
(2) speaker phone
(3) call transfer
(4) DTMF during the call
(5) stun server
(6) global outbound proxy
(7) proxy server for individual account
and more ...
- outgoing and incoming calls both via Zadarma and other SIP services
- sending and receiving text messages between users of Zadarma
- sending and receiving SMS
- current balance displaying
- big option of audio codecs will provide best quality on any channel
- automatic integration with phonebook
- $0.5 for test calls after registration on Zadarma website
* Customized with company name / logo
* User Friendly, Advanced and Smoother GUI
* Multi Language (OS Specific)
* Unlimited user license
* SIP protocol support
* Making and receiving calls
* Codecs supported:g729 g711,GSM,g722,iLBC
* Advanced Phone Book (Contact manager with name number,profile pic and searching )
* call hold
* call transfer
* Call Log
* Call Status Indicator
* Save / Edit Username & Password
* Work with all standard SIP SoftSwitches
* Android 1.5, 1.6, 2.x, 3.x, 4.x
* Silence Suppression
* Echo Cancellation
* Auto Registration and Timeout
* Proxy support
SipGo offers perfect security and allows you to make crystal clear voice calls over any 3G or WiFi internet connection. Save on your calling charges by integrating the use of the SipGo Sip Dialer in your daily calling routine. Call anytime you want, anywhere you go with the SipGo softphone.
SipGo is a low bandwidth sip dialer which offers the option to choose from several pre-configured providers (like VoipStunt, VoipBuster, SipNet and many others), or set up a custom SIP SoftPhone by simply filling in the details of your VoIP provider and your own credentials.
SipGo is a standalone SIP dialer and offers free SIP calling solutions for individuals and businesses alike, just make sure you've got a registered account with a VoIP provider which supports SIP calls.
SipGo does simply what you expect it to do: set up all your Sip calls! Enjoy the financial advantages and superior sound quality of the SipGo Sip Dialer now!
SipGo offers standard SIP calls for any of the supported SIP/Voip service providers or set up any custom Sip provider you like!
If you're using a SIP service which isn't listed, or if you would like to have your SIP provider listed, simple contact us through our website!
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
If you want to call non-user, it’s not a problem, with Vippie you can call any number in the world at very competitive Vippie-rates.
- free calling,
- free texting (chat),
- sending attachments: short videos, audios, pictures,
- HD voice and high quality video calling,
- audio conferences - talk with all your friends at the same time,
- call transfer- connect your conversations partner with other number or Vippie contact,
- call waiting - two separate conversations at the same time,
- sending text messages with delivery confirmation,
- support for PUSH notifications,
- voicemail as mp3 to email delivery,
- funny emoticons.
OUR HOT OFFERS:
- Buy phone numbers.
- Buy plans - you can save up to 50% on calls.
- fully cross platform: Android, iPhone, PC, Mac,
- free calls & free messages between Vippie’s users all over the world,
- international cheap calls to non-Vippie numbers worldwide,
- HD voice and high quality video calling,
- sending any type of attachments: video, photo, audio,
- creating audio group conferences - talk with many people at the same time (free calls or cheap calls abroad),
- waiting calls - make two separate free calls or cheap calls at the same time ,
- free messages delivery confirmation and push messages,
- call transfer - connect your conversations partner with other number or Vippie contact,
- receive all your voicemails as mp3 by e-mail delivery,
- send funny emoticons,
- typing - you can see when someone is texting you,
- instant messaging
All you need is (free download) Vippie app and internet connection (3G/WiFi/EDGE) on your Android.
★★DOWNLOAD VIPPIE AND ENJOY FREE CALLS WORLDWIDE!:))★★
Be a part of the Vippie community
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/VippieByVoipswitch
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/Vippie_
Learn more about Vippie at http://ivippie.com/help
★If you have any questions, feature request or run into any problems, please contact us on email@example.com. We are always excited to hear from you!★
Join Express pass trough mechanism delivers VoIP services even in blocked areas.
NOTE: AN OPERATOR CODE IS REQUIRED, THE APPLICATION WORKS ONLY WITH ASSOCIATED PROVIDERS.
PLEASE CONTACT YOUR VOIP OPERATOR FOR JOIN EXPRESS OPERATOR CODE.
* Making and receiving VoIP calls
* Integrated contacts from the phone
* Recent calls
* Support for codecs g.729, GSM, g.722 and g.711, AMR-NB, AMR-WB
* work in background mode
Note for end users:
Please, check your cellular operator's terms of agreement to make sure
they allow sip calls on their network before using Join Express softphone.
Note for operators:
Interested in rapid roll-out of mobile Voip services.
Please contact us now and enable Join Express service for your customers- major mobilie platforms availabe.
**IMPORTANT** The application is locked and requires an OPCODE from a service provider to be used.
**Demo Opcode: 14022241 **
Join Express RCS pass-trough mechanism allows clients to make VoIP calls even from countries in which VoIP services are blocked.
* Making and receiving VoIP calls
* Enhanced Address Book on device showing RCS users
* Multimedia files transfer (video, audio notes, pictures)
* Geolocation sharing
* Instant messaging (chats)
* Support for HD audio and video codecs
* Support for PUSH notifications
Note for VoIP service providers:
If you are interested in rapid roll-out of mobile VoIP services and acquiring an OpCode, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org