Simple and easy with an intuitive interface, Nutcache Time Logger automatically syncs your time entries with your Nutcache application.
Requires a valid and FREE subscription to the Nutcache web application (www.nutcache.com).
Application Key Features
• Access to all companies for which you have access rights
• Link time to various tasks and projects
• Add notes to your time entries
• View your activity in the last 30 days
• Easy and intuitive interface available in 10 different languages (English, French, German, Russian, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Italian and Polish)
• Keeps running and recording time in the background or even when your phone is turned off!
- Over 7,000,000 downloads
- Schedule Planner is optimized for and available on multiple platforms (iPhone, iPad, Google Play, Amazon, and Samsung)
- Support for multiple languages
- Schedule Planner is a well established app with continually high rankings since July, 2011
- Digi117 is a dedicated mobile software development company with hundred’s of apps in the app store and other app platforms
"Schedule Planner by DIGI117 can simplify your daily or weekly missions, plan your time and tasks to suit your personal attributes." - Customer Reviews
Start planning out your daily tasks in mere seconds & guarantee you make the most of every day right away! Download Schedule Planner and use the app’s accessible and highly practical layout to coordinate important tasks from various categories today!
Schedule Planner was developed to aide users in planning out daily activities by category and priority. Busy users are provided with a flexible set of categories like “Meals”, “Health”, and “Work”. Once a category is selected users simply input the specific nature of each time block, including when each task should be started and its overall duration. Tasks and full days can be planned in advance & viewed day-by-day via a practical graphic calendar. Furthermore, tasks are color coordinated for convenience. The app employs an in-depth pie-chart diagram color coded to let users see how they spend their time with a quick glance.
The app features a practical user interface that allows users to either create day plans from scratch or by editing pre-existing plans to save time. Creating new activities is always simple to do, requiring only a few sequential steps to complete. To ensure its viability, Schedule Planner allows users to edit and change the app’s settings task-by-task as well. Users can even create full event articles if they need to remember or describe the specifics of any given activity or time block at length for personal reference later. The world is busier than ever; take this opportunity to start optimizing your time and become more productive than ever before with Schedule Planner today!
- User friendly “Planned” day planning interface
- Well-rounded task creation editor
- Ability to color code tasks by category
- Calendar (month/list) - Color coded diagram to view schedule breakdown - Task categories by focus; Work, Meals, Health, etc.
- Arrange options for lists
- Swipe to switch between days
Pro version upgrade available via in-app purchase:
- Move and duplicate tasks
- Reassign categories in edit mode
- Repeating task feature
- Full-featured list of categories
- Alerts and notifications
- Google Calendar Sync
- iCal integration
- Automated data backup to Google Drive or Dropbox
Schedule Planner is developed by DIGI117, LTD.
The major feature of this App is 'Easy to Use'. When editing your shifts, you can select a range of days (rather than one day) to set. Thus, you can set your schedule in few seconds. Then, you can transmit your schedule to friends (via SMS, WhatsApp, and so on) by clicking one button. In addition, the 'Cloud Shift' function allows you to exchange calendars with your friends.
If you have any suggestion/question, welcome to send an email to me. E-mail: email@example.com
(1) Storage (Modify or delete the contents of your SD card): This permission is used for the Backup/Recover function. You can backup your shift data on the SD card.
(2) System tools (Test access to protected storage): This permission is used for testing whether your SD card is writable so that the shift data can be stored on the SD card.
(3) Run at startup (execute programs after boot completed): The alarm clock will be restarted automatically after rebooting. This permission is required to achieve this goal.
(4) Full network access: This permission is required to support Cloud Shift function.
(5) Find accounts on the device: This permission is required to support Cloud Shift function. Shift Calendar will use email addresses (Gmail) to identify users. Shift Calendar will NOT know your password. Shift Calendar will NOT distribute your email address to any third-party (include your friends).
(6) Read Calendar: The events from Google Calendar will be shown in the Note page.
Tips: (1) If you don't have Menu button on you device, you can open Menu by clicking the right-top menu. (2) While editing, you can select a range (rather than one day) of days to set simultaneously.
Keyword: shift schedule, shift calendar, shift management, shift work, day, night, late-night, graveyard, calendar, shift planner, shift roster, shift plan, rota
Keyword (Non-English): График смен
• Fast, simple and straightforward way to track work hours
• Time saving features like automatic break deduction and pay period settings
• Choose between punching in and out or manually entering your shift hours
• Easy to update, delete or add past shifts
• Lots of customization options to suit your needs like 24h formatting, selecting when your week starts and a variety of ways to view your past shifts
• See how many hours you've worked and earned over a pay period, week, month or year
• Set your pay period to automatically calculate how many hours you worked and your wages for each paycheck
• Automatically have deductions and/or bonuses calculated for paychecks
• Optionally keep track of sales or tips (useful if you make commission or tips. useful for servers or sales people)
• Optionally keep track of work mileage, your mileage rate, and add totals to your paycheck
• Optionally keep track of work holiday pay days
• Set breaks to be automatically deducted from shifts over a given period of time. (ie. 30 minutes deducted after a 5 hour shift, 45 minutes deducted after an 8 hour shift), or enter breaks manually
• Keep track of overtime hours and wages for up to two overtimes
• Use widgets to punch in and out quickly, or as a shortcut to add a new shift. (tap on the punch in time to cancel it)
Get the full version to track multiple jobs, remove ads, export all data as a spreadsheet (.CSV), as well as backup and import all saved data as a database.
• Choose between a light and dark theme to suit your style
• Display times with am/pm times or with a 24h clock
• Display a currency symbol from over 100 countries
• Set a backup reminder to remind you to backup your database every week, two weeks, month or two months
• Set your pay period to be calculated by weeks, months, days or by half months (1st-15th, 16th-last)
• Keep track of sales, optionally add sales to your paycheck, or a percent of sales (ideal for servers of sales staff)
• Keep track of tips, optionally add tips to your paycheck
• Select what day your week starts on
• Option to automatically round shifts to 15m, 30m or 60m increments
• Display hours in decimal (7.5h) or hours:minutes (7h 30m) format
• Enter your hourly wage to have your wages calculated
• Have flat rate and/or percentage deductions automatically made to paycheck calculations to account for taxes, union fees or any other deductions
• Have flat rate and/or percentage bonuses automatically made to paycheck calculations to account for things like vacation pay
• Have breaks automatically deducted based on up to three break rules. For example, after a 3 hour shift deduct 15m, after a 6h shift deduct 30m and after an 8h shift deduct 1h
• Keep track of up to 2 overtimes, such as receive 1.5 times normal pay for a shift over 8h and 2 times normal pay for a shift over 12h. This could also be applied to pay periods, for example, 1.25 times normal pay for pay periods over 40h and 1.5 times normal pay for pay periods over 50h. All hours and pay rates are customizable.
• Choose to share Google analytics information
Internet Access and View Network State:
• Required for analytics and ads
Modify/Delete SD Card Contents:
• Required to save database and .CSV files to storage to export
Work Log can be used as a shift logger, shift log, shift calculator, tips calculator, tips log, tips recorder, sales calculator, sales log, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, work clock, work hours tracker, work tracker, work shifts, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, working hours time card, punch in punch out clock, shift hours, time recorder, shift logger, shift log, timesheet or work salary calculator
FEATURES FOR USERS
- Receive clear instructions for daily tasks with video and images where necessary
- Read screens and instructions more easily
- Receive push notifications when a task needs to be completed (e.g. 7am brush teeth)
- Check off tasks as they are completed
FEATURES FOR CARERS
- Add images, sounds and videos easily via your phone
- See which tasks the user has completed each day
- Tailor screen contrast and sound settings to the needs of the user
- Create, edit or delete a task or edit settings
- Repeat a task every hour, day or week
- View and plan tasks in a calendar
Supportive Schedule was developed as part of the Apps for Good programm. The app won the “Our World – encouraging sustainable and healthy lifestyles” category sponsored by SAP at the Apps for Good Awards 2013, the national app competition for young people across the UK. As an Apps for Good Award winner, the team worked with development agency Put it Out to have their app prototype built professionally and publicly launched, with the support of Apps for Good and SAP.
Apps for Good is an education movement where young people learn to create apps that change the world. Apps for Good partners with educators across the UK to deliver its course to young people 10-18 years of age.
Does it really work?
Maybe, you don't need to know too much about your account. You just need a goal, a goal you want to reach for the money you own. Via MoneyGoal, you can set a goal in the beginning. Then you just key in how much you spend or earn and know the ratio of your goal and the money you have.
Download it! And start to reach your money goal!