Voleo allows you to form investment clubs with your friends, family, colleagues, classmates, teammates, or other people you know and trust. Invest and manage a stock and ETF portfolio together.
With Voleo, you can start an investment club with 3-100 people and create a portfolio, splitting a single discount brokerage commission when you trade.
This isn’t simulation, these are real trades just like a traditional investment club.
We track each of your decisions to foster continuous improvement and to enable you to see what would have happened if your club had listened to you. We call that your DROID score, which serves as your reputation in the Voleo stock trading social network. You call it bragging rights.
• Easily start an investment club: All you need to do to invite friends is enter their names and emails, we do the rest.
• Propose stock trades: Any team member can make a proposal to buy or sell a listed equity or ETF security at any time.
• Discuss & Vote on stock trades: Team members are notified when a vote is required. Voting takes seconds, or you can debate the merits with your team through a private discussion linked to the proposal.
• Track Performance: Individual decisions are tracked enabling team members to identify how their decisions have performed, creating a Definitive Return On Investment Decisions (D.R.O.I.D.) percentage. Voleo considers this along with the return on proposals, win ratio, generation of alpha, and other factors to create an overall Voleo Score, or your reputation in the Voleo stock trading social network.
• Manage Decisions: Your ‘My Decisions’ portfolio holds all of the positions that result from the team not passing proposals you created/supported. You can lock these hypothetical positions at the time you would have proposed closing them, giving you control over how long your historic decisions impact your score.
• Learn from the community: Follow top performing teams and individuals to get trading ideas in real time from those that have been making the best decisions.
• Access market data: View charts of historical performance and other research on the market, all conveniently from within the app.
• Find out more about the technology and how it works on https://www.myvoleo.com
Please read the following disclosures carefully:
Investors should be aware that investing through clubs adds delays to the execution of transactions while the members vote in accordance with the conditions of their respective partnership agreements, and that other factors including platform performance, execution price, order and account access times are affected by many factors, including connectivity, market volatility, the size and type of order(s), market conditions, system performance, and other factors. Successful proposals outside normal market hours will be entered the next business day.
Accounts are held at Voleo USA, Inc. Member of Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA - www.finra.org), Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC - www.sipc.org), which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash). Security products are not FDIC insured, not bank guaranteed, and will fluctuate in value. We do not solicit, recommend, or offer investment advice. Voleo USA, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Voleo, Inc.
© 2017 Voleo USA, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and brand logos owned by Voleo, Inc.