More than 800 cars in photorealistic quality!
1. Huge selection of cars, exterior design and tuning options;
2. Brand new car models, as well most popular cars of the 20th and 21st century;
3. Unique collection of wheels, front and rear bumpers, grills, headlamps and tail lamps, spoilers, fenders, mirrors, as well as a variety of air intakes and much more;
4. Available features include exterior color change, suspension level customization, car paintings and many more;
5. Application is integrated with 3DTuning.com, so your unique car garage is always at your disposal, while constant and frequent site updates are immediately available on your mobile devices.
Create and share your garage of unique cars with individual tuning projects!
Suivez toute l’actualité du Super VW Fest#2 (24,25 ; 26 juillet) grâce aux fonctionnalités suivantes :
- Programme des animations piste
- Rappels des concerts
- Informations village
- Horaires et tarifs
- Partage Facebook, Twitter et Instagram
- Galeries photos des festivaliers
- Plans camping et festival
Application mobile développée par Dev2a
(UK) Find all the information about your Aircooled VW Fest, the description of the animations, the detailed information of all the professionals. Schedule your alerts to not miss any shows.
Follow all the news of the Super VW Fest#2 thanks to the following features:
- Program of the animations tracks
- Reminders for concerts
- Information village
- Schedules and price lists
- Share on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Photo galleries of the festival-goers
- Map of campsite and festival
Mobile application developed by Dev2a
Free version also available with ads.
Tested with Samsung Galaxy S4 & S5
To walk simply look down at the walk plate for 2 seconds to activate the autowalk. Look at it again to stop.
Durovis Dive: http://www.durovis.com
Google Cardboard: http://g.co/cardboard
Threads lesen, erstellen oder auch an den Diskussionsrunden teilnehmen.
Diese App wird stetig verbessert :) Es kommen ständig neue Funktionen hinzu welche das Nutzererlebnis verbessern.
Wir wollen ja das beste Golf 2 Forum werden =)
This is an app for Flight Simulator addicts. You don't need anymore to open a window on your FS to check or input information on FMC using your mouse. You can just do it using your tablet or smartphone connected at your home wi-fi network.
It will act as a CDU and will allow you to interact with the FMC on your Flight Simulator. It interfaces with your FS using an application installed on PC, called VAInterface, through wi-fi network. All data related to FMC is displayed on Virtual CDU and touch keyboard inputs are directly sent to FS.
PRIOR PURCHASING, IMPORTANT TO KNOW :
1. Please test it using the Demo version available on Google Play to make sure that all components works perfectly for you.
2. Currently supported simulators: FS9, FSX (SP2 and Steam) and Prepar3D (V1 and V2).
3. Current Supported Add-ons
- PMDG 737 NGX for FSX and P3D (SP1C and SP1D original purchased from PMDG).
- IIFLY 737 (Works only with version 3.1 original purchased from IFLY)
4. Is necessary to download the software VAInterface from http://www.virtualavionics.com.br. This software will run on your PC and interface with FSX pr P3D.
5. For detailed installation procedure and FAQ, please refer to: http://www.virtualavionics.com.br
6. For better experience we support only wi-fi network.
This is the fast and most flexible way to tune your favorite GT6 car.
Keep an eye open for the author's gamertag, "voodoovaj"
You can have always with you :
1) The history of the vehicles
i) Type 1 / Beetle
ii) Type 2 / Bus
iii) Type 3 / Squarback
iv) Type 4
v) Type 181 / The thing
vi) Type 14A / Hebmuler
vii) Ghia karmann
2) Tables with Maintenance Schedules
3) A guide with the most major Maintenance works you can do to your vehicle
4) A guide to help you buying a new Beetle/Bus , what to look and where to look
5) List of all tools for Aircooled vw , short description for every one
6) Links with some favorite places about the Aircooled vws
7) Funny games :
i) Puzzle games with vw pictures
ii) Quiz game with more tha 100 questions about vw aircooled vehicles, testing your knowldege in History,Mechanical
8) Engine rebuild
i) Engine syptoms and solutions
ii) Engine tech table and many more
9) Carburator tech
10) Handling and steering
Notice : In low end devices and older phones the update after first install may take a while (3 - 4 minutes). be patient.
*Note: There are issues with Bluetooth headsets, please use standard headphones for now.*
What's Google Cardboard?
Cardboard is a low-cost, easy-to-get virtual reality viewer that transforms a phone into a basic VR headset. Learn more about Google Cardboard at g.co/cardboard.
For use with Samsung GearVR please visit the Oculus Store.
➢ VR Video (2D/3D Player): Play all movies from an IMAX player in VR
➢ VR YouTube: Stream any youtube videos in IMAX VR
➢ 3D VR YouTube: Stream 3D youtube videos in IMAX VR
➢ FullDive Camera : take pictures and video in VR
➢ FullDive Gallery : store and access your pictures, videos, and photosphere in VR
➢ FullDive Market : access all VR applications in the market
➢ FullDive Browser : browse Facebook, Google, and everything else in VR
FullDive VR app works with Google Cardboard Virtual Reality Headset and its full feature can be accessed using our own FullDive Wear headgear, which is coming out soon. You will have lots of fun exploring the future by using this app!
➢ FullDive Stream : Netflix, Hulu, Roku in VR
➢ FullDive Bolt : Stream from your Computer Screen in VR
➢ Mixed Reality Apps
If you are having issue with screen drifting or shifting left and right, please calibrate your device's sensor by following the steps below: http://android.stackexchange.com/questions/59532/how-can-i-calibrate-the-tilting-sensor-on-android
What is FullDive?
FullDive is a platform for virtual reality that connects with your smartphone. This allows the user to have easy and affordable access to a new world of media. You can watch videos like in a movie theater, stream YouTube videos like they have never been seen before, and even check social media from a completely unseen angle.
FullDive is a virtual reality unit for the masses. Gone are the days when you need to be sitting in front of a screen to watch a movie. There’s no need to be paying thousands for a large television set to enjoy the movies you love.
Mission of The Future
Our mission is to create 3D virtual reality glasses that connect to your smartphone, so it’s easy for developers and users to use. We want this to be available and affordable to every person who owns a smartphone.
Founders Ed and Yosen are bringing this vision from the tech capital of the world, Silicon Valley. With humble backgrounds, the team is passionate about giving the VR experience not only here, but also to third world countries that can’t afford expensive kits. FullDive will be there in the near future.
Play With the Future
FullDive’s software works with smartphone technology to display a much larger screen in virtual reality glasses. The screen is split into two images and displayed for each eye to create a cinematic 3D view, all from your smartphone.
We currently have developed FullDive Video and FullDive YouTube app. More features will come out soon, such as FullDive Browser where you can browse websites in a VR experience, and FullDive Market where you can access all VR apps from other developers.
In the near future, you will also have access to Netflix, Hulu, and Roku through FullDive Stream, so you can watch a massive selection of movies in virtual reality. And FullDive Bolt will allow you to stream straight from your computer screen.
Access The Future of One World
FullDive allows the average user in any country to access the future and enjoy media like it’s never been seen before. Our mission is to spread VR to everyone in this world.
AutoWalk function, recommended einPS3 controller, Android controller (idroid: con).
Stereoscopic 3D View + AutoWalk function
This app has been specially designed for REFUGIO3D, Durovis Dive & Google Cardboard
Tags. Refugio3d, Refugio 3D, Durovis, Open Dive, Oculus Rift, Virtual Reality, Cinema 2 go, vr smartphone, Augmented Reality, Space Station, Google Cardboard
The VR BungeeJump been released.
'Gear VR' experience of VR or virtual reality using 'Google cardboard' a.
After running the application Experience a virtual reality through the cardboard.
Try right now the thrill of bungee jumping experience
※ Google cardboard, etc. VR gear you need tools that make the normal content to enjoy the virtual reality experience.
※ You can split the screen darkening, depending on the type and brightness of the display of the device.
- You will need to install the free PC server: http://trinusvr.com
- This app is under development. There are frequent updates with improvements and bug fixes. Use the forums for support: http://oddsheepgames.com/?page_id=208
Trinus VR streams video to your Android device, and head tracking data to your PC so that you can play your favourite computer games in a VR enhanced way.
Combining the Android device you already have and a headmount like Google Cardboard (or any other currently available) you can enjoy a Virtual Reality experience similar to that of dedicated systems, at a fraction of the cost.
Instructions on how to use, as well as server app download can be found at http://trinusvr.com
Please contact me or visit the forum (http://oddsheepgames.com/?page_id=208) if you are having issues with the app. Like Trinus VR? show it on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/TrinusVR
- Wireless video streaming, allowing complete freedom of movement. Or...
- USB streaming, for improved performance
- Sensor data streaming for headtracking. Currently supporting mouse emulation, FreeTrack/TrackIR VR protocol or use of external tools (opentrack or FreePie)
- Fake 3D (for games not supporting stereoscopic mode)
- Adjustable lens barrel distortion to match your specific headmount lenses
- Fast phone and Windows PC
- Google Cardboard or similar (there are plenty of good quality headsets available)
- The server app, which you can download from here: http://trinusvr.com
‘War Of Words: VR’ uses virtual reality to take you back to 1916, and into a mindset captured by Siegfried Sassoon in his controversial poem ‘The Kiss’.
More poets and writers fought in the Battle of the Somme than in any other in history. ‘The Kiss’ was written just before the Battle of the Somme, while Sassoon was on an army-training course. “The bullet and the bayonet are brother and sister”, Sassoon was told during one particularly bloodthirsty lecture, “there’s only one good bosche, and that’s a dead one…”
This experience is designed for Google Cardboard, Durovis Dive, ImmersiON-VRelia GO, VRase and other virtual reality phone mounts. Place the phone in the viewer upon launch of the app. Headphones are recommended.
The viewer will be presented with a circular button - by looking at it you will activate the ‘War of Words VR’ experience. After the performance, play again by looking at the 'Play Again' button.
The poet describes preparing a rifle for battle. Following the bullet fired from the rifle will lead the viewer to the second part of the poem. The 'kiss' described by the writer is a metaphor for the act of bayoneting an enemy soldier.
‘The Kiss' is an extract from BBC TWO’s ‘War of Words: Soldier-Poets of the Somme’ - http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04pw01r
War of Words VR’ is brought to you by BDH (http://www.bdh.net) - a BAFTA and RTS award-winning digital design & direction agency based in UK, in collaboration with BBC Arts. (http://www.bbc.co.uk/arts)
Check out the wider story at #SevenPoems #WarOfWords #BBCArts
Animated and Produced by BDH © BDH 2014
'The Kiss' Copyright © Siegfried Sassoon, by kind permission of the Estate of George Sassoon.
Reading by Philip Perry. © BBC, 2014
Volkswagen, partenaire principal du RCT, vous offre cette application photo aux couleurs de votre club !
1. Capturez et personnalisez
Grâce à l'application RCT Fanpics, capturez vos moments rouges et noirs depuis votre smartphone.
Personnalisez vos photos pour les rendre uniques, en ajoutant :
- votre nom,
- votre localisation,
- le score du match du RCT de votre choix,
- les décibels de vos cris d'encouragement !
2. Partagez et publiez
Partagez vos photos sur les réseaux sociaux et/ou publiez-les afin de voir celles-ci rejoindre la galerie des fans du RCT !
Parce que Toulon. Parce que Volkswagen. Parce qu'on se ressemble.