BHE-ball handling error,
Season Stats for a single Match or for the entire Season.
**** Serve Receive Rating (0 - 3) *********
These buttons are hidden by Default.
- To Show them, you must go to the Preferences and Check on the SHOW Rating Buttons.
- To Auto Increment the SR/SRE based on the rating, Check on the Increment SR/SRE auto on rating option.
**** SUPPORT ADDED FOR MAXPREPS FILE EXPORTING ****
- Ability to IMPORT/EXPORT game and team roster files.
- New Preferences menu option which allows the setting of button row colors and auto increment of serve Stat
-The Abbreviations on the buttons can be changed via the Preference settings.
-You can save the match at any point and reload it later for viewing.
-Send a short email of just team stats or longer version which includes all player stats in a CSV (semi-colon delimited) file for importing into excel
-Quickly sub player in/out of game by long clicking ICON.
**** PLEASE REPORT ANY FORCE CLOSES SO WE CAN FIX THEM ****
Other Recent Changes
10/11 ver 2.71 - Corrects button color issue, reported by Leo in the comments.
08/21 ver 2.7 - corrects Stats not showing on zero point game.
04/23 ver 2.6 - correct decrement issue on SR3 button
03/18 ver 2.5 - First 9 chars of player's name display under icon - turn off or on via settings;
- Adds defaulting of name when saving team or game file.
02/18 ver 2.4 - Corrects force close issue loading saved games due to new rating buttons.
02/15 ver 2.3 - Adds Serve Receive Rating Buttons to the screen. See App Description for More Info on SETUP.
10/14 ver 2.1 - Format changes on Team Setup Page of Team Stats.
10/4 ver 2.07-Ability to auto increment serve on Ace/error, Ability to import/export Team and Game files.
10/1 ver 2.06-NOOK landscape correction for force close
9/29 ver 2.05 - Corrects DIG button on Tablet portrait view; Adds additional team stats on Team View page; Only allows you to remove stats for the set in MATCH view mode.
ver 2.04-corrections for decrement auto-score on THEM tab
ver 2.03-Added Digs Error to Stats keeping and Maxpreps rpt.
ver 2.02-Allow landscape, better tablet viewing
ver 2.01-Allow changing of team names; change Maxpreps to report player by sets played; allow viewing of stats by match or set
ver 2.0- Auto-score changes to support the other team; Reporting changes to only report sets played.
Track up to 12 stats: kills, attack errors, set assists, aces, service errors, solo blocks, digs, block assists, blocking errors, ball-handling errors and more.
Often sports software apps can be overly complicated. This one is designed to be simple and easy to use.
keywords: volleyball score sheet, high school volleyball, college volleyball, volleyball statistics tracking sheet, volleyball scoring, volleyball coach
Stats can be emailed in HTML or CSV (comma separated values). The CSV format is useful for importing into a spreadsheet.
You can add all your teams for each season, and consult the team's infos and seasonal stats.
Add your players infos, photo, and game's performance; the app will calculate all the total stats for every single player automatically.
Add your practice plan and exercises, describing the exercise and drawing with your fingers the clipboard.
Manage your exercises archive, shared by all your teams, to easily create new practice plans more rapidly.
Add games result, and the performance of every single player after a game, the app will calculate for you player's individuals stats and team's total stats.
You can also export every stats report and practice plan to PDF and send them via email, or import them on your computer.
• FEATURES •
• Manage your team practices, players and games for each season.
• Add team's photo.
• Consult your team stats for the season.
• Export your team stats to PDF.
• Send a group message to all your players via e-mail or text.
• Add a new practice with description and date.
• Add a new exercise to your practice plan with exercise description, note, duration and video.
• Draw with your fingers the exercise clipboard.
• Take the player's presence at practice.
• Export practice plan to PDF.
• Record a video of your players performing the practice for every exercise.
• Add your favorite exercises to the archive, in order to add an exercise to your new practice more rapidly.
• Add a new player with name, number, date of birth, role, height, weight, phone number, e-mail, notes and photo.
• Add new players to a team from your other teams.
• Consult the player's presence at practices, how many time he was a starting five, season total stats and stats per games played.
• Export the player's profile and seasonal stats to PDF.
• Add a new game with game result, opponent team, game type and notes.
• Add game with no score as scheduled game.
• Add the starting five and the reserves.
• Add players individual performance after a game, and the app will calculate the team's total stats.
• Add your game formation, describing your module and placing your starting players on the clipboard.
• Export game and players total stats to PDF.
• Create your exercises archive, adding your favorite practice exercises or marking an existing exercise.
ASSISTANT COACH ACCOUNT
• You can create a backup and share it on your devices using the same Assistant Coach account.
• Add your colleagues with a registered Assistant Coach account and share your practice exercises and practice plans with them.
• PDF Streaming: every time you create a new PDF, the file is uploaded automatically to your account. The file will appear on your profile page on the web, and you will be able to download the last 15 PDF files created.
• CONTACTS •
If you have any suggestions for improving the app, or any problem, or need help, please feel free to write to the email below.
ASSISTANT COACH: http://www.assistantcoach.co/AssistantCoachVolleyball
Volleyball.it è la testata giornalistica leader della pallavolo italiana. Progettata nel novembre 1997, è andata online nel giugno del 2000. Portale registrato all'albo della stampa, edito dalla casa editrice Pantarei Edizioni Multimediali di Modena, è diretto dal giornalista professionista Luca Muzzioli.
Con una redazione di collaboratori appassionati e competenti del mondo della pallavolo italiano e stranieri, Volleyball.it offre una panoramica completa, a 360°, 365 giorni l'anno, di informazioni su questa disciplina.
Oltre 3.500.000 di visite all'anno, dato i costante crescita, il portale tratta notizie dalla serie A1 alla serie B, attività giovanili, volley internazionale con inviati al seguito delle principali manifestazioni sportive internazionali e nazionali, per nazionali e club.
Volleyball.it – a Pechino 2008 - è stato il primo portale internet indipendente accreditato per i Giochi Olimpici dal CONI.
Questa app permette agli appassionati di restare sempre in contatto con il mondo della pallavolo, leggendo in tempo reale le notizie di Volleyball.it e seguendo i risultati dei principali campionati, ovunque.
- One tap on the player to record stats
- Stats derived from order of touches & outcome
- Serves, digs, passes, attacks, sets & blocks
- Serve and attack charts
- Serve and pass ratings
- Accurate score
- Player position and rotation tracking
- Android tablet and Android phone platforms
- Includes multiple rosters, opponent reports
- (No in app purchases required)
Reports & Output
- Box scores, including hitting efficiency
- Points per rotation (including side out %)
- Pass and serve ratings
- Serve and attack charts
- Match and season consolidation
- Opponent attack tendencies, blocks and serves
- Email from enabled device
- MaxPreps and DakStats output
- Data sharing with desktop apps
Minimum screen resolution of the device is 480x800.
Get your stats to the new level and record all the desired performances of your volleyball-teams with the UltimateVolleyStats (UVS) for Android-devices. Smart semi-automatic selection of the next probable performance makes recording easier than ever. Your team's statistics are updated during the input and you get immediately various information for your analysis.
Touch-controlled browsing of all stats allow fast and detailed sight over your team's season, matches and sets!
- create multiple teams and series
- rearrange your line-up at any time
- record your team's attacks, serves, receives, blocks, digs and sets, and estimate them in levels 1...4
- record opponent's attack-points categorized to 1st/other attacks and opponent's errors categorized to attack/serve/other
- watch current points and line-up in right rotation
- undo latest input, edit points,change serving side, adjust point-balance rules, edit player's roles, names and look of shirts, ...
- watch graphical statistics of match/set for player/team and +/- points of rotation/player during input
- easily switch to the statistics view and back anytime during input to see full detailed statistics
- compare own/opponent's errors, blocks and sideout-%, or compare own points, sideout- and receive-% by rotations
- get detailed information about your team's attack-distributions by roles or by 1st/other attacks
- watch customized details of performances for all players and team at the same time in statistics-view
- filter matches for statistics by team, serie and timeline and easily step to the next/previous match or set
- export all the data for another device with UVS, or export selected stats for Excel or MaxPreps
- replace all the data by importing it from backup or from another device having full version of UVS installed
Permissions: License-checking needs connection to GooglePlay sometimes.
If you want to test the feel and look of UVS before buying it, you can download the demo-version and try it first!
- indoor with teamnames
- beach with playernames
- courtchange: automatically or manually
- multilingual (english, german)
- countdown for timeouts and setbreaks
- configurable (points, sets, tiebreak, balls, countdown-values, timeout-duration,...)
- save and load scores
- undo/redo all actions
It's also possible to e-mail the full analysis data in a csv formatted file which can be used in for example MS Excel for more indepth analyses.
This csv file also contains action date and time information which, if you recorded your match, can be used to easily skip through all the actions of interest.
9 volleyball actions and 5 ratings levels are available and can be user defined.
You can create and analyse unlimited teams and matches.
Before you can analyse a match you have to setup at least 2 teams and one match. After that select the created match and start your analyses!
Practical use showed that it not possible to analyse all actions in a match (you have to switch your focus between the screen and the match to often). Analysing 2-3 actions (serve, assist and set for example) per match is more realistic.
You can see both action and position statistics during the match.
I'm a volleyball coach myself and looked for an opportunity to learn to create Android applications. Because at first i did not knew what application it would become i called it Guess What. That's how Guess What Volleyball started.
Hope you enjoy the app! Please let me know your findings so I can improve the application with your input.
You can create strategy with animation and share with friend!
For player, coaches, sir, spectator, and so on.
I hope this application will help your team.
Enjoy your sports life!!
This application's functions
- move piece
- plus button : record point of piece
- start button : play back with animation
- pencil button : draw line (3 color)
- eraser button : erase all line
- shake : reset record
- config button : show Config window
- change cort size (full or half)
- change back number and name
- save data (max is 100)
- load data
- share with web (site "Sportsboard")
How to use playback!
1. move piece
2. push plus button. The number under plus button will increment. This is record num.
3. repeat 1. and 2.
4. push start button.
Volleyball scoreboard is designed for classic volleyball and beach volleyball.
The application is very simple (intuitive) and customizable.
You can enter the names of the teams playing the game.
You can set the number of point in the set and the number of sets to win.
If You set "Beach Volleyball" mode, volleyball scoreboard will remind You to switch sides after each 7 points.
Touching the screen of Your phone / tablet adds a point.
If you make a mistake, using a special button you can subtract a point.
After changing the fields, you can also swap sides of the teams on the scoreboard.
You can count time-outs taken by the teams during the match.
The app measures the time of each set.
When the match is over, you can send the result via email, text message, or by BlueTooth You can also share it on social network sites.
Volleyball is under control now.
Free volleyball scoreboard for you.
* Volg je favoriete teams en competities
* Bekijk alle volleybaluitslagen en standen
* Deel uitslagen en standen via social media
* Raadpleeg de laatste competitie-informatie
* Bekijk de routebeschrijving naar de sporthal
* Zet het wedstrijdschema in je agenda
* Bekijk prognoses van wedstrijden en daag je tegenstanders uit
* Geen advertenties
De applicatie bevat alle belangrijke competitie informatie en wordt gratis aangeboden door de Nevobo, zodat volleyballiefhebbers altijd en overal op de hoogte zijn van onder meer het speelschema, de uitslag en de standen.
Download the official CEV App and stay up to date with the latest results, top news and thrilling videos!
Some of the most important features are:
Stay up to date by following the live scores of all matches
Keep yourself updated with the latest news from the world of volleyball and beach volleyball. Share your favourite news with your friends
Videos and Galleries
Watch exciting volleyball and beach volleyball videos, including the Stars in Motion highlights from CEV’s top competitions. Enjoy photo galleries with thousands of high-quality volleyball and beach volleyball pictures from all over Europe.
Competitions and Teams
Check schedules, results, standings and statistics from all current CEV volleyball competitions and take a look at the participating teams and players
Follow our social media channels directly within the app
Find out more about the CEV, its mission, representatives and member federations
The official CEV App is a must-have for every volleyball and beach volleyball enthusiast. Download it now to keep you posted on the latest news about the most exciting of all sports!
Do you need more information about European #Volleyball and #BeachVolleyball?
Check out our social media channels:
Forgot to bring the league scoresheets? Can't see the scoreboard at your kids' matches? Those guys at open gym not keeping score again when there are teams waiting? Match Point Scoreboard can help!
- Track (add/subtract) scores for two teams. Option to use the large point tile as an add button.
- Configurable match options: points per game, point caps, timeouts (number and length), auto side-switch.
- Pre-set templates for Table Tennis and Volleyball.
- Match Logging: displays game start/end time, match winner, game record and scores.
- Save Teams (name, choice of six colors). Team records (matches/games/points) track automatically when each game finishes!
- Displays scores for all games in the match.
- Serve indicator (next to score grid).
- Ability to switch sides.
- Auto-rotates to portrait or landscape modes (can also lock to one or the other.)
- No special permissions required to run!
Upgrade to the Pro version for the following extras:
- Unlimited team creation! The free version is limited to four per sport.
- 36 team colors to choose from! (vs six in the free version.)
- Unlimited match logging! The free version is limited to displaying the eight most recent matches (per sport.)
- Standings page, sort by win count or win %. Email plain text or HTML. Team record editing.
- Game logs which display each point change, timeout, and other game actions! Individual game logs are automatically saved and can be viewed from the match log.
- Score graphs so you can view the flow of the game! View score graphs from past games from the match log!
- Sharing match results via email (html option includes score graphs), Google+, or Twitter!
- Large serve indicator around score tile.
- Edit match configurations (number of games, play to score, timeout length, etc...) after the match has started!
- Match logs can now be exported from the free version.
If you like the app, please consider purchasing the 'pro' version and support future development! The pro version can be found in the "More from Developer" section. Thanks!
Alle informatie zoals de volgende wedstrijd van jouw team, het volledige wedstrijdprogramma van jouw poule, de uitslagen van de al gespeelde wedstrijden en de stand in jouw poule.
Het wedstrijdprogramma kun je in je agenda laten zetten, inclusief sporthal informatie zodat je altijd precies weet waar je moet spelen.
Ben je benieuwd wat je directe concurrenten hebben gedaan? Dan kun je instellen dat je een (push) bericht wilt ontvangen zodra de uitslag bekend is! Je hoeft dus niet meer continue op je mobiel te kijken of een uitslag al bekend is. De uitslag komt vanzelf naar je toe!
Ook benieuwd wat het overige volleybal nieuws is? Het nieuws wordt van verschillende bronnen gebundeld in de app zodat dit voor jou makkelijk te volgen is.
Mochten je onverhoopt nog tegen problemen aan lopen, stuur dan een bericht via de app, dan ga ik dat oplossen.
Voorheen was de naam van deze applicatie "Mijn Nevobo"
In other terms, it allows to identify strengths and weaknesses of each player.
The evaluation can be carried out selecting one out of four levels for 5 skills (shot, rebound, steal, block, pass).
The app supports up to 12 players and data can be collected for multiple matches, can be analyzed locally via tables and charts or can be sent via email.
You can track 6 skills, namely attack, serve, receive, block, dig and set.
Each touch can be evaluated using at most 5 levels.
A wide range of charts and statistics is available and can be sent via email.
It supports also large screen devices.
See www.volleyscout.com for more details.
The app reports per match / per player statistics that can be analyzed locally or can be sent via email.
Statistics data can also be sent via email.
It's ideal for monitoring the evolution through various matches, for example for a son or friend.