- Easy insertion of stops, with tips and indication of the national average of fuel.
- Display deadlines insurance, road tax and audit, with custom notifications and automatic suggestion of deadlines.
- Management of maintenance on vehicles, broken down by category and searchable by type.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple vehicles (petrol, diesel, LPG and natural gas).
- Support different units of measure, backup / restore data.
★★★★★ "This app gave me a way to track mpg, costs, and frequency of fuel stops. Using the data, I have improved my mpg by changing my driving techniques. It does everything I want it to do."
★★★★★ "Great app for keeping track of mileage, fuel and car maintenance."
★★★★★ "Love this app! Tracks info. That I need. I love the fact that I can email myself a report! Great app!"
If you need assistance to import data from another app, we have a self explanatory guide within the app, or you could reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fuel Buddy is your complete car maintenance tool. It serves as your vehicle’s mileage tracker as well as its maintenance, service, repair and expense log. It provides the right amount of information in a simple and non-cluttered manner. The user interface is designed for ease of use. The app helps you save cash by keeping track of your mileage, fuel economy, car service costs, car service reminders, car expenses, finding cheap gas stations around you. Never worry about losing your data with the scheduled backup feature. The app can also automatically sync data with drivers sharing a vehicle.
Some of the highlights of Fuel Buddy are:
1) Add gas mileage, service related costs and other expenses in as few as three clicks
2) Various statistics and graphs available to track mileage, improve fuel economy, find running costs, etc
3) Multiple vehicles supported
4) Sync data automatically and instantly with multiple drivers sharing a vehicle
5) Set alerts for car service reminders by mileage or date
6) Maintain Trip Logs
7) Capture gas receipts, service receipts and expense receipts at the time of fill up or later, and then email them from the app
8) Email your fill ups and gas fuel mileage logs directly from the app
9) The only service and fuel log that allows you to schedule weekly, monthly and quarterly backups of your gas mileage logs onto the cloud so that you never lose your data.
10) Fuel Buddy supports voice input. So now you can speak and enter values for a fill up.
11) Find cheap gas/fuel prices around you or by city/state/zip (Data provided by GasBuddy - http://m.gasbuddy.com, data may not be available for all regions)
12) The only fuel log that lets you track your car's fuel economy by Octane, Fuel Brand and Filling Station
13) Multiple settings available to track your fill up (kilometer, mile, litre, gallon (US), gallon (UK), km/l, l/100kms, mpg(US), mpg(UK))
14) Gas mileage logs can be exported and imported as CSV files to phone memory (internal or external) or onto Google Drive
15) Supports partial fill ups
16) Highly customizable screens
Besides giving details for each trip and your car service costs and expenses, Fuel Buddy also calculates statistics such as Distance Traveled Between Fill ups, Average Fuel Efficiency to date, Average Price/Quantity, Fuel Economy by Octane, Fuel Efficiency by Fuel Brand, Fuel Economy by Filling Station, Gas Consumption by mile, Gas Consumption by day, Service Cost by kilometer, Service Cost by day, Expenses by distance, Expenses by day, etc. These statistics can be viewed as graphs to track performance.
Besides acting as your vehicle’s mileage tracker, Fuel Buddy lets you track your vehicle's maintenance and service related costs and also keeps a log of all other car expenses. Thus making it the ultimate car maintenance and car management app. The app can also alert you when a car service is due.
Fuel Buddy lets you email your mileage/fuel logs along with your fuel receipts, or you could also export and import all data to your Google Drive account or your phone memory for viewing later or as backup. Data imported onto your Google drive account can be downloaded into Fuel Buddy on another device. Scheduled weekly, monthly or quarterly backups can also be created so that you never lose your logs.
Please feel free to write to us at email@example.com.
Icons by Glyphish.com
We need to tanker fuel on this sector......
How much can we get on? Are we limited by MRW / MTOW / MLW / LLW ?
Designed for pilots of heavy commercial jets this calculator will determine the maximum fuel that can be tanked between two airports. It considers the factors of Max Ramp Weight, RTOW, Max Landing Weight, Limiting LW, Zero Fuel Weight, Taxi & Trip fuel. The user selects the desired aircraft type which defines a limitation set and this also includes the desired weight 'buffer' to avoid exceeding MLW at destination.
The app comes with a database of popular airliner weights or the user may define their own aircraft type. The input data is presented together with the results to allow the user to trap 'rubbish in/rubbish out'. The maximum fuel capability for each limitation is presented together with arrival fuel to facilitate either tanking or 'round-trip' fuel.
The calculator is designed to operate in either Tonnes or kLbs in the format xxx.x. It takes no account of increasing fuel burn with weight so once you arrive at a ball-park figure it is recommended that a suitable % manual adjustment is made to the Trip Fuel to refine the result.
*Note: The manufacturers weights supplied for standard aircraft vary according to customer specification. If in doubt - define your own.
After installation periodic internet access is required for Google licensing purposes.
Track and log your mileage, fuel consumption, maintenances, services and costs of your car or motorbike and know exactly how much your car costs. FuelLog calculates a lot of useful statistics like fuel consumption and economy (e.g. mpg or l/100km) of your car or other vehicle, total cost and mileage, average cost per distance or gas amount, average cost per month, year and driven distances, expenses and a lot more. Everything is managed in a nice-looking and very easy to use interface.
Track all kind of costs and maintenances/services like for example monthly insurance, daily bridge toll, yearly taxes, services, car parts, parking costs, oil or tyre changes, and a lot more... (limited to 15 entries in the free version)
FuelLog is probably the first and only app in this category that supports also electric cars using kWh, CNG cars using kg or gge and other vehicles with an hour meter!
6 different nice-looking graphical charts show the fill ups (only Android 2.1 and newer)
Use the included calculator to calculate costs, used/needed fuel volumes and distances for your next trip or the daily way to work with your car, based on the automatically gathered statistical data.
Of course FuelLog supports multiple cars and it is usable in every country because it supports and converts Kilometre/Miles, Litres/Gallons(US)/Gallons(UK), mpg/l/100km defined individually per vehicle and every known currency.
The stored fill ups and costs can be exported as a *.csv file for further calculations on your computer or just to be saved as a backup on your sdcard. If you have stored your gas purchases and maintenances/services on the computer or if you want to restore a previous backup, you can import the data in FuelLog (only FuelLogPro). If you have problems importing your data or if you want to convert an export from another App, from the iPhone or from a website, just send me an email, I will help you!
The user interface is very easy to use, intuitive, clear and simple and informative, nice and "android-like".
* French (Thanks to Sébastien Besançon)
* Dutch (Thanks to Willem Ebbers)
(Let me know if you would like to help to translate it)
* Tracking fill-ups
* Tracking maintenances, services, costs, expenses (limited to 15 entries in the free version)
* Multiple vehicles supported (only two, unlimited in FuelLogPro)
* A lot of useful statistics
* 6 different Graphs
* Partial fill ups
* Total odometer reading or trip mileage input
* Possibility to input fill up in different volume unit measurement (useful for UK people)
* Export/Import (only FuelLogPro)
Planned Features for upcoming versions (some of them maybe only in FuelLogPro):
* Maintenance reminders
* Additional statistics
* Other Import and Export formats
* Lots of minor improvements
* Additional languages
Supported Android versions:
1.5: Not supported
1.6: Supported, but no graphs
2.1 - 2.3.4: Fully supported
3.0/3.1: Supported, but not optimized for such large screens
Used rights on the device:
* Storage: used for exporting data to the SD card
* Network communication: used for ads in the free version FuelLog
Get the "FuelLogPro License Key" if you want to use following additional top features or just to support the developer.
Additional Features in the Pro version:
* Unlimited Graphs
* Unlimited cost entries
* Unlimited cars
* Export / Import functionality
* Note field for text per fill up
* Coming more soon...
Please write me an email if you have any problems, questions or feature requests. I can not answer on comments in the market.
News on twitter: @FuelLogAndroid
Google+ Page: http://plus.google.com/107900002149949697182
fuel, gas, petrol, car, vehicle, motorbike, maintenance, service, mpg, kwh, graphs, charts, mileage, expenses, purchases, fill-up, costs, calculator, Benzin, Treibstoff, Fahrzeug, Auto
- Fuel price per driven kilometer.
- Extra charges (e.g. toll etc.) apportioned per kilometer.
- Total cost for travelled distance.
- Cost per fellow passenger.
- Travel reimbursement balance.
- Display calculation process (formula).
- Remember last fuel price, average consumption and reimbursement (adjustable).
- Support inline math operations (+*).
- Share (send) the results via e-mail, sms etc.
- App2SD-Card support (android 2.2 and up).
- Different volume units for fuel price and consumption measurement (UK speciality).
- Currency: automatically from system or manually (text input).
- Distance: kilometers (km), miles (mi), feets (ft), yards (yd) and hours (h).
- Consumption: liters (l), gallons (gal), kilowatt hours (kWh) and kilograms (kg).
- Consumption measurement: 100 or 1 km, mpg, gpm, etc.
- Travel reimbursement: distance flat fee, per 100 or 1 km.
- Russian (made possible by Mojsha Culman)
- Romanian (made possible by Ovidiu Bucse)
Used rights on the device:
* Network communication: used for ads in the free version.
carpool, car sharing, fuel costs, fare, roadtrip, travel, calculator, passage money, fuel, diesel, petrol, liquid gas (LPG), natural gas (CNG), electric vehicle, traffic, motorcycle, motorbike, boad, ship, airplane
ONLY IN THIS APPLICATION:
-You don't need to tank to full to get results, set the fuel tank filling degree !
-You can assign multiple fuel types to one car !!
(for example if you have got Hybrid car, select petrol and electricity as fuels)
Petrol, Diesel, LPG, CNG, Electric, Other
Accurate results shown in the graphs will help You save fuel and your money.
You can add costs of Car service (repairs, parts etc..)!
This application will tell you: how much fuel your car burn, how much money did you spend for fuel and service, how many miles/kilometers you made
- Multiple units (miles, kilometers, gallons, liters ...)
- Advanced calculation algorithm with dualfuel
- Service costs
- 11 Statistic charts !
- Data import/export (backup or *.csv)
- Android from 2.1 to 4.2
PLEASE RATE THIS APP !
1. Easy to use.
2. Will be FREE forever.
3. Ranking (You can know which car is more fuel saving) Note that Ranking is still in test stage so that uploading function is only available for those users whose language setting is Chinese. We apologize for this inconvenience.
4. You can ask any question in English in our fans page.
If you are willing to help revise the English, please contact with the developer. I deeply appreciate your kindness and help.
Only the FREE myCARFAX mobile app taps CARFAX’s exclusive service data to automatically display your service history and alert you when it’s time for scheduled maintenance such as oil changes.
myCARFAX Car Maintenance App FEATURES
- Track auto repair and service history for up to 5 cars
- See YOUR car’s recommended maintenance schedule
- Get alerts for upcoming service
- Know when your next registration is due
- Be the first to know about safety recalls
- Know your car maintenance schedule, including oil, tires, brakes, filters and inspections
- Find local auto repair shops in the CARFAX network
- Have repair cost estimates at your fingertips
- Login with Facebook
- Personalize your car with a photo and nickname
Download our myCARFAX app to easily manage your car maintenance and auto repairs.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CarfaxReports
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carfax
Find out more about car buying and maintenance: http://www.carfax.com
This is an application easy to use designed for all those who love to have their vehicles on point; you have the possibility to create a support option not only for cars but also for motorbikes and trucks.
This application can also work for several vehicles at once, and includes a table on which you can enter all your data from your vehicles in order to create a tab with all the technical specifications without having the need to resort to the manuals that come with our vehicle at the time of your purchase.
It also includes reminders for your next car maintenance check and/or changes that you can perform on your vehicle. Car maintenance includes a feature that allows you to view any costs made.
My car maintenance already has by default, the most important maintenance and routine for each vehicle but gives you the ability to create new fields that you think are necessary for maintenance of your vehicle; In addition to all this, you have a special field for refueling, where you can include prices, distances and obtain a detailed consumption.
My car maintenance will allow you to have a detailed history of any maintenances performed of your vehicle.
Available in Spanish, English and Italian
Other apps will let you enter your costs and odometer readings too, but only Car Logger gives you the reporting abilities that you really need to effectively see how you're spending your money.
Track your distances travelled in kilometers or miles.
Fuel volume is tracked in your choice of litres, US gallons, and UK gallons
Costs are broken down into six categories: Accessories, Fines, Insurance, Maintenance, Parking, Registration, and Other.
Fuel consumption can be calculated in one of 18 different ways! l/100km, mpg (US), mpg (UK), miles/litre, and more!
Reporting allows you to view all of your totals and averages for custom date ranges and even compare totals for one time period to another!
If you decide you want to change the value types for a specific car, Car Logger will convert all of the data to the new units for you!
Use the Export feature to backup your car's information so that you can restore it at another time or on another device.
If you wish to donate and remove ads in the process, please purchase the License.
The program has the ability to export and import data about refuels, services and dictionaries to the flash card.
The "Main" tab displays information about car refuels and maintenance for the current month, as well as average fuel consumption.
The "Fuels" tab shows a list of completed refuels.
The "Services" tab shows a list of vehicle maintenance done on your car.
In the "Reports" tab you can create reports customized to your interest and time period or filter information. It is possible to save the settings you have chosen in the generated report, and when the next time you start a program and switch to this tab, you saved report will show a check mark next to "Default".
The application has four Dictionary menus - "Cars," "Fuel types", "Service types" and "Reports". The dictionary elements you select will be loaded automatically into the elements of choice (such as creating a record of a refuel at showing dialogue combo boxes will be automatically filled in).
In the application and car settings you can choose the measuring units used in the country you live in (liters, gallons, miles, kilometres), the calculation of fuel consumption, as well as your currency.
Also in the settings you can find the controls for managing database. You can delete the lists you don't need, and can export / import records of refueling, maintenance, dictionaries and settings (for example, when transferring to another device or device firmware upgrade). Data is exported to the flash card into the folder "Cars Manager".
motoLog will help You track mileage, fuel economy, fuel consumption, service / maintanance costs of Your vehicle (car, motorbike or any other gasoline/diesel/lpg/cng powered vehicle). Data You will log will allow for calculations of not only average fuel consumption and fuel economy, but also fuel consumption and fuel economy in the city and on the highway separately. Reminders with notifications will help You service Your car on time. Fuel economy format as well as fuel consumption format is fully customizable (l/km, l/100km, km/l, km/100l, mil/gal(us or uk), gal/mil and many other combinations). motoLog will also calculate cash consumption (cost per distance) or cash economy (distance per cost) based on the fuel prices.
CSV import feature lets You import data from Your computer.
Voice-to-fillup feature speeds up entering data, because all You have to do is say 'mileage 345 fuel 34.23 price 3.43' in one sentence and fill up is ready for saving - check out how easy it is!
You can use motoLog offline or You can sign up for an free account to backup all of Your data in the cloud and use them on many devices at the same time.
motoLog is free
If You like, You can support motoLog by acquiring motoLog Pro Pack - in return You will be able to synchronize bills (service costs) and reminders.
Other than that all the features are available right after installation without any limits.
-online sync/backup (vehicles, fill ups)
-fuel fill ups
-reminders with notifications
-fuel consumption and fuel economy (city, highway)
-bought spare parts
motoLog Pro Pack features:
-online sync/backup (bills, reminders)
motoLog is in constant development so You can expect new features every few weeks.
Please let me know of any feature requests You might have.
Since version 1.5 first permissions had to be added.
Here is list of them with short explanation:
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - access to Internet (You can use motoLog offline)
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - let's motoLog to run in background for a split second at boot time to check if there are any reminders that should be refreshed (reboot clears them)
GET_ACCOUNTS, AUTHENTICATE_ACCOUNTS, MANAGE_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS - they allow motoLog to conform with the best practice of storing the credentials for your motoLog account in Android's central Account Manager. Even with this permission, Android enforces motoLog can only read the motoLog account credentials, and that other apps can not read your motoLog credentials.
READ_SYNC_SETTINGS, WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS, READ_SYNC_STATS - same here, these apply to motoLog sync settings only - using Android's central Sync Manager = better battery and connection utilization.
BILLING - for those who decide to support motoLog
If You have any questions about those permissions I will answer them via email. Space here is limited.
-all (ISO 4217)
-Your own costs categories
-Friendly interface with help screens
-Short mileage mode (enter only 3 last digits)
-Missed a fill up? Just mark next fill up as fill up after skipped one.
-Pure gasoline trips (in case You ran out of LPG/CNG)
-More features to come
car motorbike fuel consumption economy gasoline petrol diesel lpg cng mileage repairs log fuellog parts fuel costs spending fuel tracker journal diary management calculator maintenance moto log voice fillup fillups
Any feedback is welcome.
Please contact me if You would like to help with translation of this description and/or app itself.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
remember your parking spot, track your mileage, contact roadside assistance, shop for tires, schedule service appointments, download service records, and more.
Whatever you drive, drive a Firestone.
+ SEE THE FUTURE – Be alerted to upcoming maintenance milestones and recommendations, straight from your car’s manufacturer.
+ SEE THE PAST – Access the details of each and every Firestone Complete Auto Care service visit in your vehicle’s history — right from your mobile device.+ STORE FINDER – No matter where you are, use My Firestone to locate the Firestone Complete Auto Care most convenient for you — closest to home, closest to work, or wherever your drive may take you.
+ MONEY SAVERS – Get special offers to keep your car running newer, longer.
+ MILEAGE TRACKER – Let My Firestone know you’re filling up your tank, and the app will provide tips on how to maximize your gas.
+ PARKING REMINDER – Never forget where you parked again.
+ ROADSIDE AID – 24/7/365, My Firestone will find you roadside help if you need it. And we offer a list of safety tips for if you are stranded.
+ Find Tires – Find the perfect tire, right from the My Firestone app.
+ SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT — Maximize your time and schedule an appointment to come see us right from the app.
Aplikasi ini dapat memudahkan dan membantu pengguna mendapatkan jumlah beban tanggungan progresif dan tanggal terlambat pembayaran serta syarat membayar.
Unlimited vehicle entries!
We started operations in 2001 and the company has been growing rapidly to become the market leader in 2006.
At Ginza Motors you will find what you need as we always have a wide range of cars in stock, covering most Japanese brand, ranging from small cars to medium sedans and luxury cars.
Ginza Motors is definitely your one stop shop if you are looking forward to buy a second hand vehicle.
Our team is here to help you find Finance and Leasing solutions tailored to your needs and Insurance for your car.
The Ginza Motors Mobile App offers all the current deals on a modern and intuitive interface.
Browse through our car deals and contact the sales advisors directly from the app!
The Ginza Mobile App offers the following features for your smartphone:
• Current list of all vehicles offered
• Clear presentation of the most important master data of the vehicles in the car list, including pictures (make, model, year, power, fuel, color, mileage)
• Detailed and direct contact with the Ginza Motors team via your smartphone
• Loan Calculator to provide general guidance of repayment depending on financing terms
• Vehicle’s videos and Ginza tones
• Vehicle’s estimation request depending on your wants
• Feedback/Query form
Immerse yourself in the mobile world of Ginza Motors!
It focuses on 6 fundamental aspects for the construction and management of all your characters:
- Core Abilities: main skills that you have to use in combat.
- Talents: best additional abilities that you should choose measures that level up.
- Rotation: combination of attack and defense skills to use in combat.
- Glyphs: enchantments that allow you to improve the skills of your class.
- Macros: set of actions that are executed sequentially with a single press on keyboard or mouse.
- Stats: main attributes to improve when you reforjes your gear.
Currently includes the following classes and talents tree:
- Mage: Arcane, Fire and Frost.
- Rogue: Assassination, Combat and Subtlety.
- Shaman: Elemental, Enhancement and Restoration.
WoW version 5.4.
WoW PvP is compatible with all mobile and tablets.
We will be adding content (language, classes, Talents Tree ...) in future updates. If you have any questions, suggestions on how to improve it, find a bug or want to help to translate it to your language, do not hesitate to contact us;).
Images and graphics are property of their respective authors. World of Warcraft © Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. World of Warcraft y Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
Totally Free !
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
★ Interface minimalist and easy to use.
★ Take control of multiple counters.
★ Order them by date, name or value.
★ Increase and decrease the value with the volume buttons.
★ Modern Widgets(crystal effect) to manage quickly your counters.
★ Sound Effects, vibration and ability to keep the screen on.
★ Share the counter value with whoever you want by mail , Whatssap ...
★ Includes 6 great themes for you to select the one that best suits your style.
Also available for tablets!
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
- With the buttons x1, x5 and x10 can indicate the amount to be added / subtracted by clicking on the arrows ▲ and ▼ .
- To edit / delete hold the counter value.
- To modify the list of management accountants, click on the desired column header.
- In the list , click a counter to charge in the main view and to continue working with him.
- In the list , hold a counter to edit or delete them.
For any questions or suggestions do not hesitate to contact us ;)