New version is amazing. Can finally see the platform the train is departing from. Good job vline! On a side note, the app displays a bit strange on my s8+ due to the longer screen size. The button that displays the next 4 services at the bottom is partially up from the botton of the screen. Doesn't impact the app, but would be nice to have it optimised for newer phones and screens.
OMG IT SHOWS PLATFORM DETAILS! THANKYOU!!! Now, one other thing is that it would be great if it lets you go back a few minutes - after the train's scheduled departure has elapsed, it disappears from the screen. It would be good if you could go back and see what was there. A full timetable would be a better alternative using the same UI as the current main UI - Just let it allow you to go back and forth to the next 4 and previous 4 departures. The PDFs are too cumbersome for a phone.
Took a few years, but finally I feel that I can say: "You nailed it". Thank you and well done! Now with platform information!
Great update. Shows platform to board on. Cleaner and sleek design. 5 stars
Like it. Finally platform numbers. I also like arrival and departure information for Southern Cross.
Inaccurate piece of garbage...just like vline.
- Platform information is shown 30 minutes before departure on your next five journeys from Southern Cross Station. Customers should always check the station departure board and listen to announcements prior to boarding as platforms may change at short notice.
- Easy access to the new arrival and departure information.
- Easier way to edit or remove next 5 services.
- Countdown timer now runs clockwise.
- Updated UI and V/Line branding.
- Bug fixes.
- Android Optimisations.
Real-time transit information for the V-Line bus service from Visalia to Fresno.
F / Mobile is the perfect solution for tracking vehicles, people or objects.