Less work, more life!
Managing the home even when you are away – with the Kobold Robot app from Vorwerk it will be as easy as it can get. A freshly vacuumed home will be waiting for you when you arrive. With its easy handling and precise navigation options the app improves the cleaning process at the highest level.
The controlling of the robot via the Kobold Robot app is very practical and intuitive:
• You can use the app as digital remote control of your Kobold robot.
• Weekly cleaning schedule: Your Kobold robot will start cleaning according to the adjusted day and time.
• Eco mode: You can manage the Eco mode within the app.
• Cleaning programs: You can switch between “All Rooms” and “Spot” cleaning in just seconds. The “Spot” cleaning program is especially suitable for cleaning particularly dirty areas.
• Push notifications: You will be informed e.g. about on-going activities, a full dustbin or updates via the app.
The additional features of the Kobold Robot app ensure full advantage of the outstanding vacuuming performance and convenient handling of your Kobold VR300:
• Floor Plan: When the Kobold VR300 scans your flat it creates a map which it reruns in further sessions. Upto three floor plans can be stored.
• Cleaning Zones: Areas where the robot can be sent or planned to cleaned indivudually can be defined and stored. For example: Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Area etc.
• No-Go Lines: You can set No-Go Lines right away within the Floor Plan to exclude specific areas from the cleaning process.
• Cleaning Overview: The app shows you a map after each run, including information about the size of the area cleaned and the duration of cleaning.
In order to fully use the functions of the Kobold Robot app, please note the following:
• This app requires a Kobold VR300 or a Kobold VR200 with a software version 2.0 or newer. If you are not sure which software version your VR200 has, please visit your local Kobold web page for more information and the free of charge software update.
• The Kobold VR200 is not compatible with features requiring mapping technology due to technical limitations and might not support some further Kobold Robot app features that work with the Kobold VR300.
• The "Base" feature can be used to send the robot back to its base station. This is only possible after the robot has located the base station within the flat. That means it might not be usable in the first steps of the cleaning run. The status of the "Base" feature can be observed both, in app and on the robot.
We are updating the app regularly, taking your feedback into account, to ensure you always get the best out of your Kobold robot vacuum cleaner.