Battery Master extends your battery life with intelligent three-stage (fast, continuous, trickle) charging.
POWER SAVING MODE
Activate Power Saving mode to deactivate features you don't need right now, such as GPS, Wi-fi, Bluetooth and sync. Power Saving mode is activated with a single touch and is completely configurable!
See a list of apps and services running on your phone together with the battery consumption they're costing you.
Treat your phone to Battery Master and not only will you extend your usage time, but the condition of the battery itself will be protected for a long time to come!
In case you don't have enough space in your home screen, a clear battery level indicator is available on status bar so that you can see it even when you are browsing the web or sending text messages. It can be configured to show in 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels. You can also define your own alerts, so that Battery Widget will automatically notify you about battery status changes.
Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Catalan, Dutch, Ukrainian and Romanian.
Please email us if you would like to help localize Battery Widget.
- Battery level indicator on status bar, showing in different colors in 3 configurable level ranges
- Toggle screen brightness, screen time, WiFi, data, vibration, volume, Bluetooth, sync, screen rotation, airplane mode, and GPS
- Alerts for various battery statuses
- Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
- Option to disable charging animation
- Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
- Various indicator icon styles
- Make sure that Battery Widget is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
- Receive community-powered battery reports that compare and analyze the battery usage of popular apps such as Facebook and Twitter.
- The permissions are required to allow you to easily control your device settings and optimize your battery directly from within the widget. By having Battery Widget running, you’ll be contributing app performance data anonymously to the Battery Community, thereby helping other community members and app developers improve their Android battery performance.
Please add Battery Widget to your home screen with the general methods below:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
Special Thanks (Localization)
Edith Lam - Japanese
Jintae Kim / YoungChul Chung - Korean
Fernando - Spanish
Roman Rublevskiy - Russian
Miltos - Greek
Marco Giorgi - Italian
bencebacsi - Hungarian
Margus P - Estonian
Mehmet ÖZCAN - Turkish
Billoux - French
Luis & Anjali / Sbeyderman - German
Rodrigo de Avila - Brazilian Portuguese
Albert Czyżewski - Polish
Josep Caritg - Catalan
Twan Veugelers - Dutch
Мирончук Николай - Ukrainian
Vlad Andrei - Romanian
Тима Картман - Azerbaijan
★ Do you want to know why this is one of coolest battery widgets on the market? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com for more info ★
★ App is not working as expected? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com/faq.html for troubleshooting ★
- small, medium and large versions with high quality graphics
- battery percent in widget (shows percentage of battery life left)
- battery status in status bar (can be turned off!)
- configurable battery widget color options
- customize look of the widget (colors)
- shows temperature and voltage in status bar
- experimental support for Motorola 1% (one percent) change detection
* To improve your phone's battery you should kill running tasks, adjust screen brightness (volume), turn off wifi, gps, bluetooth and Auto-sync
* Uninstall task killer (to add into ignore list is not enough)
* Please note that very small set of features is donator only.
* Internet access permission is required for crash reports and anonymous usage metrics. Contact me if you need more details.
IMPORTANT: This app is home screen widget. Long press on home screen to install.
If you like this app please rate it!!!
If you miss some feature or see bug please DON'T RATE BAD but send me an email! I'll fix it!
Credits: Feature graphics contains http://www.flickr.com/photos/chiaralily/4197480024/in/set-72157619178753958 released under CC license.
It optimizes phone settings like Internet connectivity, screen brightness, and timeout according to the your needs.
Avast Battery Saver features:
■ Smart profiles activated automatically based on time, location, and battery level.
■ App Consumption feature to detect and permanently stop power-draining apps.
■ Precise estimates of remaining battery life based on actual phone usage and historical data.
Named app of the day by German magazine Chip (chip.de): "The app does what it promises, saves battery life!"
How Avast Battery Saver actual works?
✔ The application can turn off Wi-Fi when there are no known hotspots nearby.
✔ When the screen is turned off, the phone will limit connections to the Internet to every 5, 10, 15 or 30 minutes, based on your current profile configuration.
✔ Emergency mode is activated when your battery level is very low, and it turns off all functions that require significant energy, saving power for when you really need it - Wi-Fi, data connection, Bluetooth or GPS.
Significantly extend your battery life with power management profiles.
■ Smart profiles & power setting feature adjust your phone settings based on location and time. Avast Battery Saver learns about your daily routine and thus suggests the best smart profiles for your phone.
■ Avast Battery Saver never affects voice calls, SMSes, or the ring volume of your phone.
■ It shows battery level in percents and time left in status bar notification. So you know how much battery juice is left.
■ You can identify, disable or stop battery draining apps, the ones which cause problems.
■ You can easily adjust profiles and manage them within the app.
The app currently works with these profiles: Home, Work, Night and Super-Saving Emergency Mode.
You can easily switch from one mode to another and manage them within the apps. This improved battery manager will take care of your battery’s health the same way a doctor takes care of yours.
For full info about the app please visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html.
Please note that paid version maybe slightly delayed comparing to Beta version. We deploy Beta features into paid version after a few days of testing in Beta.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customisable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic power saving mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Material themed interface on phones with Android 4.0+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimised and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritise bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, home screen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
If you like Material Design install either Beta or Pro version
- Beta and Pro flavours of the app are Ads free.
If you like Holo Theme install Classic version
- Classic has two options how to reward developer for his effort: either single payment for Pro functionality or Ad Supported version
You can program Battery Analyzer to advise you when the battery time you have chosen is reached.
Provides three services attached to the battery consumption in your Android device:
- A permanent indicator (gauge) in the status bar informs about the battery level at every moment and the planned duration for it.
- Statistical information on average battery life and its planned life according to its current level and the schemed consumption. To get it, Battery Analyzer is based on the statistical analysis of true battery consumption in your Android device.
- The user will be warned when reaching those battery levels created by himself.
The statistical information presented by Battery Analyzer requires the analysis of two factors:
1. The time each battery slot takes to run out.
2. The true consumption of the battery each hour.
IMPORTANT: 48-72 HOURS OF APPLICATION USE ARE NEEDED TO OBTAIN STATISTICS INFORMATION.
Available in several languages: English, German, Korean, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
Battery level indicator.
Battery indicator light.
Show battery life on android.
The display is clear and the colors help to know when it is necessary to recharge.
Check your battery level.
- Always to know what the status of the battery.
- Display color of the battery according to its percentages.
- Constantly displayed battery percentage in the status bar.
- Lightning icon appears when the battery is charging.
- Shortcut to the display of battery life time and usage statistics.
- It's free!
PRO VERSION AVAILABLE WITH MORE FEATURES.
Perfectly clear, easy readable battery widget providing you quick and accurate information about power you have in your phone.
ATT: The 1x1 widget allows various sizes, check the settings of the widget! (click widget, click settings, cick blue label)
- Resizable Widget (Android 4.0 and later)
- Lightweight program (80 KB)
- Not battery drain.
- Shows accurate data: Level, Temperature, Voltage, ...
- 48 hours graph of the level and temperature of the battery.
- Prediction of battery consumption (see graph)
- Warnings: over temperature, full load, and low battery.
- Upscale 1% in some Motorola
ATT: Warnings (Notifications)
There are three types of notifications: full battery, low battery, over temperature.
Each notification type can be set individually. Click on the blue label and will open the configuration window.
- Best battery level indicator for Android.
- Great, simple, accurate. This app is the dark horse of battery status monitors.
- Big numbers and dial give all the info needed at a quick glance.
- Simple, cool, awesome.
Calibration needs to be done after flashing a new ROM, but you can calibrate any time you think your battery is miscalibrated. This program does it by removing the batterystats.bin system file. The OS generates a new clean batterystats file soon, thus any fake information from the previous ROM is removed.
It's suggested, but not necessary, to let the phone fully discharge after calibration, then charged to 100% without break.
The app shows your actual battery status, and only allows you to start the calibration (i.e. removes the file) when it's fully charged, unless you force earlier calibration.
The voltage meter can be useful too. Full charge is around 4200mV.
There is an option to beep when 100% is reached so you don't have to closley follow the changes.
you can display your battery charge any time, it's addictive!
battery percentage on status bar.
- Battery life indicator in toolbar.
- Show battery percentage constantly on the top section of your screen.
- Color display between the charging levels: green, orange, and red.
- Display charging icon when charging.
- You can see percentage when charging.
- You can always know the battery percent.
- Effective tool.
- It's free!
- The battery icon is displayed on the left side.
- In some android versions you will see a more dark and small icon.
Fast Power Battery Charging is your easiest solution to gaining an increased charging speed by 20-40%. Turn your ordinary smartphone into a fast charging capable device with a simple and effective tool.
How Fast Power Battery Charging functions?
The app initiates a powerful limitation set up for your device whenever it is connected to a power source. This enable the phone to use the least amount of battery from apps and processes during charging, hence reducing the amount of heat loss generated from the flow of electrons, increasing the charging speed.
Simple Steps for a Faster Charge
- Start the app before connecting to a power source and initiate fast charging
- The app will keep the settings after first run configuration and automatically initiate next time when a power source is connected
- Simple and easy to use interface
- View useful stats about your phone battery
- Automatic fast charge startup after one time initiation
- Smart battery consumption reduction from apps and processes during charging
- Automatic turn off for battery hogging features like cellular data, wifi and Bluetooth
Battery Percentage shows how much battery power your phone has left in the Android status bar. The percentage fits right in and appears as if its part of the Android OS unlike some battery icon
Supports KITKAT Android 4.4 and Android One
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanAppsn
Google+ - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YOUTUBE Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- All icons are ICS Roboto Fonts Android 4.x
- Choose from a list of colours to match your status bar colour so the pecentage blends in well.
Black - To blend in with Android 2.2
White - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Large White - Better visibility on Tablets
Black Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.2
White Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
- Very small app with a small footprint. Background service is idle untill a change in the battery state occurs so minimal battery drain.
- Support Android tablets. No pop up every percentage change as with some similar apps.
To remove ads, Support the Dev and for more colour options PLEASE UPGRADE TO THE PRO VERSION.
The Pro version version has more icons: including larger icons for tablets and multi colour icons depending on battery level. i.e 100-50% in green, 49 -20% in yellow and less that 20% in red. Please upgrade to the Pro version for the extra features or donate for your appreciation and hopefully we can keep the updates rolling.
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
Extensive testing on the following Versions:
Android 3.2 (Honey Comb Tablets)
- It's not possible to replace the built-in battery icon
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The
icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected,
Please contact us to report any issues or to request feature.
This App saves your battery by disconnecting an Internet connection while in sleep mode.
"iBattery" got more positive reviews in Japan than "JuiceDefender", because it doesn't just disconnect from the Internet, but also ends all the running Apps.
Furthermore, at a chosen battery level phone can be automatically switched to Flight Mode, making you chances of running out of battery even lower. (This feature is available on Android 4.1 and earlier.)
＊Power-saving experiments were conducted on Galaxy S3.
If you phone's coverage is unstable you'll be able to save even more battery power!
◎Cautions and other info
・"iBattery" disconnects your phone from the Internet while in sleep mode.
・You can turn it ON-OFF in the Notifications.
・Re-connection speed depends on your device.
・On some devices it is impossible to re-establish Internet connection after screen turns on.
・There are no ads.
◎iBattery introductions by media in Japan.
and many others …
show your battery percentage.
The main features are:
- battery indicator.
- information about your battery.
- battery design - circle.
- battery state in status bar
- changes colors display in charging levels: green, yellow and red.
- display lightning icon when charging.
- easy to use.
- it's free!
The most complete tool to monitor your battery: Shows historical data (%, mA, mW, mV and temperature), calculates estimated run-times and battery aging, helps calibrate battery, and improves your battery run-time.
► Use in-app purchase to remove ads or enable automatic history markers.
► Display all information using great looking graphics, fully scrollable and zoomable.
► Use additional packages to show great looking icons in notification bar
► Display historical graphics or battery data on your home screen using widgets of various sizes!
► Triggers alarm based on any battery data
► Manually resets battery statistics on rooted phone
► Calculate remaining time while unplugged or charging (AC/USB/Wireless)
► Calculate actual battery capacity
► Support multiple batteries
► Online help accessible from app
► Export data to System Tuner Pro to analyze which process is responsible for battery drain!
► Pro version has all features unlocked and no ads
◊ Wide (2x1) and graphic (2x1, 3x1, 4x1) widgets
◊ Export data to System Tuner Pro
◊ Update battery capacity or reference based on measured data
◊ Keep information of unlimited number of batteries (2 in free)
◊ Add history markers manually or automatically on boot, ROM/kernel/battery changes
◊ Lowest battery consumption on the market:
- Fuel Widget
- Circle Widget, with big numbers
- Neon Gauge Widget
- Alarms and Notifications
- Battery indicator on the notification bar
- General and Weekly Statistics
- Simple and neat interface
- Support for Tablets and Android Kitkat
A Pro version is available with plenty of Widgets personalizations, lots of settings and no ads.
Follow @fsinib on Twitter, Facebook and Google+
The app requires following permissions:
READ_LOGS - used to fetch the Logcat
READ_PHONE_STATE - used to get phonenumber,IMEI,IMSI and SIM-Serial to allow exact match
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - used to write temp files
Keywords: security, privacy, logcat, logging
Just install it and if you reach a Website with malicious code inside there will be a popup asking you wich app to launch. Just select "use as standard" an choose NoTel:URL as app and you will be fine.
Starting with Version 1.1 of the App, malicious USSD Codes are shown within a popup Window. To gain best protection there is no way to execute USSD codes. If you klick on a valid phone number within a webpage or received by barcode you are able to execute the request if your Android OS Version is >= Ice Cream Sandwich.
Below this Version there is no way to directly rout the number to the dialer, so you need to do this manually by typing the number in the dialer.
There is no need to start the App manually. If you do so, there will be an explaining Popop now.
Everything will went automatically if the app is just installed.
Detailed Information can be found on my Website:
Here you will also find urls and barcode for testing
Keywords: USSD, security
Basis des ganzen ist ein Artikel der im Print Magazin Android-User.de unter meiner Mitwirkung entstanden ist und Apps ins Visir nimmt, die mit nahezu krimineler Energie den Play-Store und andere App Stores überschwemmen. Klares und einziges Ziel dabei, BernutzerInnen mit Werbeeinblendungen und PushWerbung zu überschütten.
Die meisten der direkt in diesem Artikel angeführten Apps sind bereits aus dem Google Store entfernt worden, jedoch leben diese Apps in sekundären Appstores weiter und verbreiten sich ungewollt schnell auf unseren Smartphones.
Um Euch eine gewisse Sicherheit zumindest gegen die zur Zeit entdeckten, schädlichen Apps zu bieten, wurde die Idee zu dieser App geboren. Im Grunde eine einfache Sache, von einer vertrauenswürdigen Seite wird eine Liste mit App-Packagenamen geladen und das Smartphone wird danach dahingehend überprüft ob eine der in dieser Liste angeführten Apps installiert ist. Nicht mehr und nicht weniger.
Ihr könnt selber entscheiden, ob ihr die App dann deinstallieren wollt oder nicht.
Internet: Benötigt um die Liste der bekannten Packages herunter zu laden.
Access_Network_State: Notwendig um eine funktionierende Internetverbindung abzufragen.
Link zum Artikel bei Android-User.de:
Link zur Entstehung dieser App:
Mein Dank richtet sich an Marcel Hilzinger vom Magazin Android-User sowie an den Forensic Experten Marko Rogge. Erst diese fruchtbare Zusammenarbeit ermöglichte diese App!
NoStalk will resume normal RingingMode after this. Every time "unknown Caller ID" is displayed your Android will keep silent up from now.
Update to V1.4 New German language pack and more.
Darüber hinaus demonstriert diese App wie es möglich ist, Daten aus einer App ins Internet zu übertragen, ohne die dafür notwendige Berechtigung "Vollständiger Internetzugriff" zu haben.
In dem dazugehörigen Blog wird dargelegt, welche IDs es auf den Smartphones gibt und warum man Vorsicht walten lassen sollte sie im Netz zu verteilen.
Diese App benötigt die Berechtigung "READ_PHONE_STATE" (TELEFONSTATUS UND IDENTITÄT ABRUFEN)
Dieses wird lediglich verwendet um die Daten anzuzeigen. Die ausgelesenen Daten werden weder ins Log geschrieben noch an Dritte übertragen.
Bei Fragen zu dieser App kann jederzeit ein Eintrag zu dem entsprechenden Artikel in meinem Blog gestellt werden. Dort kann ich auch gezielt und direkt antworten.
Die Idee dazu wurde auf der Android-Plattform AndroidPIT geboren.
Jannik - Die Vorlage als Windows App
Sven Manzke - Änderung bei der Edit Feld Problematik. Cooler Tipp :)
Attention, this app won't show up in normal application folder. It's visible only in the manage application list.