Battery Master extends your battery life with intelligent three-stage (fast, continuous, trickle) charging.
POWER SAVING MODE
Activate Power Saving mode to deactivate features you don't need right now, such as GPS, Wi-fi, Bluetooth and sync. Power Saving mode is activated with a single touch and is completely configurable!
See a list of apps and services running on your phone together with the battery consumption they're costing you.
Treat your phone to Battery Master and not only will you extend your usage time, but the condition of the battery itself will be protected for a long time to come!
- Notification bar
- Charge Alerts
- Usage chart
Instantly know how many hours you have left for:
- Listening to music
- Watching video
- Talking on the phone
- Internet Browsing ( WiFi / Edge / 3G / 4G )
- Time left to recharge
- Time to use LED Flashlight
- 2D and 3D Games
- Reading books
- GPS navigation
- Video chat
- Taking photos
- Recording videos
If you have a new or rare device, please run calibration tests to share your results with the community and make this app even more precise !
Try it now ! It's simply the best at what it does.
A high battery drain is often a limiting factor for a great user experience.
With BetterBatteryStats you can analyse the behavior of your phone, find applications causing the phone to drain battery while it is supposed to be asleep and measure the effect of corrective actions:
- Spot drainers based on detailed information about the root cause
- measure the effect of actions to reduce drain, following a simple method
- detect changes in the awake/sleep profile and quickly find the causes (rogue apps)
In other words BetterBatteryStats helps you gettings the best experience with your smartphone.
Please don't use the rating system for support. In case of issues or for any question or suggestion please contact me by e-mail or use the contact information from the about box.
If you experience problems with your superuser app keeping asking to grant su rights don't blame BetterBatterStats but try another superuser app instead.
Keywords: better battery stats, wakelock, kernel wakelock, partial wakelock, reduce battery drain, optimize battery life, save battery, battery drain, saving battery, network stats, alarms, CPU states
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is used only for writing dumps to the SD. In case you don't need that feature please feel free to revoke that permission. It won't have any side effect besides disabling that feature
- android.permission.BATTERY_STATS is obviously the permission to access the internal statistics and can not be revoked without making the app unusable (from Kitkat on BBS will have to be installed as a system app to access this permission)
- android.permission.DUMP from Kitkat on BBS can be installed as a system app to access this permission. It is required to access dumpsys without root for a better performance
- android.permission.INTERNET is required to access the online Knowledge-Base. You can revoke this permission
- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE This permission can be revoked
- android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED is required for cleaning references. Revoking this permission may affect the results of kernel wakelocks and custom reference until new references were saved
- android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE is required to detect when the phone was turned on/off in order to store references for advanced diagnosis
- android.permission.DEVICE_POWER is required to detect when the phone is disconnected from the charger and store the corresponding kernel wakelock reference. Revoking this permission will lead to losing "since unplugged"
- android.permission.BLUETOOTH is required to fix a bug where the communication to the batteryinfo service stops working
- android.permission.READ_LOGS is required to allow logcat dumps to be saved. You can revoke this right and will lose only the ability to save logcats
BetterBatteryStats is open source so you can inspect/review/contribute and submit issues or feature requests. Please check the about dialog for further details.
Battery Repair is THE ONLY APP that is able to carry out a process of maintenance and repair of our device’s battery.
This app is brand new in Android Market for it is totally different from the present utilities.
Battery Repair carries out a maintenance process which is INDEPENDENT from the recharging one. The battery is “re-calibrate” and optimized.
The App also carries out an optimized recharging process which is concurrent with the maintenance process and which guarantees a longer time of capacity, in order to get a 2 from 8 hours increase. These are empirical data, based on several tests which have made carried out with the aforementioned app.
The Watcher always shows you which battery you should use at next.
A review is available here:
Even in the basic version, the batteries can be managed easily.
The batteries are grouped by RC model (heli , helicopter, airplane, car, boat, drone etc.) and are given a unique number.
The state of charge can be easily changed per battery.
All actions are stored in the logbook!
The Premium version extends the product to great comfort functions that greatly simplify the everyday life of an RC pilot. Batteries can be scanned by NFC or QR code. There are also two widgets for those who do not want to scan.
Basic version (free):
- Management of all RC models
- Management of all batteries (three lists of charged, uncharged and stored batteries )
- Battery charging levels can be changed
- Battery Storage
- Sort batteries by number of cycles
- Sort batteries by last charge date
- Sort batteries by number
- Logbook & statistics for all RC models
- Logbook & statistics of all batteries
- Copy of batteries
- Backup and recovery (use SD Card, Clouds Storage eg Dropbox, Google Drive)
Premium Version (can be purchased as in app buy):
- QR Code generation: Generate QR Codes for each battery, print them out and stick them onto each battery. The built-in scanner will now detect the batteries easily!
- QR Code Scanner: Identify via the built-in scanner to change your batteries charge state.
- Write NFC tags (on Metal): Equip your batteries with NFC tags. Program that tags with the RC Battery Watcher. Note: Please use special "On Metal NFC tags" because normal NFC tags may not not work on batteries(magnetic field disturbance, metal).
- Scan NFC tags: Identify your battery via NFC to change their charge state.
- RC Action Mode Widget: Shows you based on the cycles immediately, which battery you should use next.
- RC Charge Widget: Change battery states with one Klick.
- No ads
This app is available in languages German, English and French.
Write me if you suggestions, bugs or any ideas! email@example.com
Tags: RC Manager, RC Log, modelmaking, model-making, battery, flight, heli, helicopter, car, ship, lipo, lipo watcher
you can display your battery charge any time, it's addictive!
- Battery life indicator in toolbar.
- Show battery percentage constantly on the top section of your screen.
- Color display between the charging levels: green, orange, and red.
- Display charging icon when charging.
- You can see percentage when charging.
- You can always know the battery percent.
- It's free!
- The battery icon is displayed on the left side.
- In some android versions you will see a more dark and small icon.
Battery level indicator.
Battery indicator light.
Show battery life on android.
The display is clear and the colors help to know when it is necessary to recharge.
Check your battery level.
- Always to know what the status of the battery.
- Display color of the battery according to its percentages.
- Constantly displayed battery percentage in the status bar.
- Lightning icon appears when the battery is charging.
- Shortcut to the display of battery life time and usage statistics.
- It's free!
Battery is a small, sleek and elegant app that will help you follow the current battery percentage on your Android device.
With Battery, every time and everywhere you will know if your battery is charged enough to play a game, a movie, or to browse the web.
✓ Battery level Widget
✓ Displays battery information in percent (%)
✓ Supports all known screen resolutions
✓ Power source indicator
✓ The precise battery level is displayed in 1% increments
✓ It is helpful and can serve as a battery saver.
✓ Battery is incredibly lightweight!
✓ Additional battery information:
- Health status
- Show battery percentage in your status-bar.
- Battery widget that shows big percentage indicator and remaining time!
- Automatically calculates remaining battery time based on your recent activity! (On first use, it might take up to 30 minutes for the application to correctly calibrate)
- Does NOT consume any extra power. Unlike some other applications available.
- Multilingual: English, German, Dutch, French, Portuguese and Spanish. (If you want to help translate into more languages, please get in touch!)
- Small filesize. Takes up almost no memory.
NOTE ABOUT REMAINING TIME:
Some users are confused about the remaining time. It is calculated based on your latest activity! E.g.: Suppose you are watching a movie, which obviously drains the battery quickly. Shortly after watching you start charging, and once it reaches 100% you unplug. The app will calculate the remaining time as if you were still watching a movie! After all, this was your latest activity before you plugged in your phone. Give it some time to adjust (±30 minutes) to your new usage pattern!
Attention Android 4.0 users: You might have to reboot your phone for the widget to show up!
Beautiful Battery Disc has two sizes: 1x1 and 2x2.
Widget does not drain battery. It receives only battery broadcasts.
Circle battery widget fits perfect for Ice Cream Sandwich Devices with Holographic User Interface.
To add Battery Disc widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->Battery Disc
Press Battery Disc widget to display detailed information about your smartphone's battery.
Finally, white version of the one of the most beautiful widgets on Android Market is here!
Digital clock app is loved in the world! Digital table clock app start / end in conjunction with automatic connection / disconnection of the main smartphone battery charging "Battery Clock β" is. Displayed horizontally but also vertically nicely. Watch the color of course, also possible to change the display size. It also displays the battery level. The following settings are available. Contraction / expansion of the size and Clock, charging begins automatically when you start switching the hour / 24 moves up and down the entire 12 hours displayed automatically when you exit without removing the charge, not to sleep during application startup , digital does not change the color of (green, yellow, blue, red, white, black, gray, pink, light blue), change the background color (white, black, gray) filters have two features in the background (tile, horizontal) • Filter change colors (green, yellow, blue, red, white, black, gray, pink, light blue)
With a range of easy to use smart utilities like a task killer, power saver, storage space manager and data usage monitor, you can fine tune your mobile device to keep it running more smoothly and potentially at faster speed. It can even keep track of your mobile data usage to help you make sure that you don’t go over your data limit.
Install the AVG TuneUp Widget on your device’s home screen so you always have a quick snapshot of what’s going on with your device.
Download FREE now!
With AVG TuneUp you get:
More Power – extend your battery life.
More Stability – kill tasks to improve device stability and potentially speed it up.
More Space – review and remove unwanted apps or move them to an SD card to free up internal memory.
More Control – monitor mobile data usage so you do not go over the limit and pay extra.
● Extend your battery life - set an alert to let you know when you run out of juice so you can turn off specific functions to save power for when you need it most.
● Monitor apps, utilities and services power consumption.
● Power Saving Options - lists the utilities and services that are draining your device’s juice and lets you set which ones you want to switch off or change to save power.
● Many apps and services are running on your device which may affect your device’s speed and stability. Task killer lists the active apps, games, utilities and services on your device, tells you how much memory they're using, for how long they've been active, and lets you stop the ones you don’t need running to free up memory space and potentially speed up your device.
● Stop worrying about how much data you use by setting up your mobile data alerts. AVG TuneUp will let you know when you’re nearing your limit so you can make the right decisions.
● See a breakdown of data usage per app, the total amount you used and how much remains. Customize your alerts based on data size, usage frequency, start date and alert threshold.
● With space at a premium on your phone, it’s good to know what’s on it so you can free up space for the things you really want.
● We all have apps we no longer use or run in the background without us necessarily knowing, so if your device freezes up often, easily delete the ones you don’t want to help get things running smoothly and potentially speed it up.
● Storage Usage Monitor: find out how much internal memory and SD card space you’re already using and how much is left, with a list of all the apps and utilities that are on your phone and how much space they use. Simply delete the ones that you don’t want any more to make room for the things you do. You can also move apps from the internal memory to the SD card.
Start taking control over your device’s performance today with AVG TuneUp! The design is straightforward and easy to use. Fine tune your mobile device with: battery saver, task killer, data usage, and storage space manager.
Download FREE now!
Check out our other apps:
AntiVirus FREE for Smartphones: http://www.googleplay.com/store/apps/details?id=com.antivirus
AntiVirus FREE for Tablets: http://www.googleplay.com/store/apps/details?id=com.antivirus.tablet
AVG Memory & Cache Cleaner: http://www.googleplay.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avg.cleaner
AVG PrivacyFix (social networking privacy): http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avg.privacyfix
AVG Image Shrink & Share: http://www.googleplay.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avg.shrinker
App Uninstaller by AVG: http://www.googleplay.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avg.uninstaller
For more info visit the AVG site: http://www.avgmobilation.com/
Don't get stuck again with an unexpected low battery!
★ Percentage of battery remaining shown in status bar (optional)
★ Rate of discharge tells you how fast your battery is being used up
★ Charts show recent and predicted battery percentage
★ Widgets for percentage, time remaining, percentage per hour, temperature and voltage
★ Optional warnings when your remaining time or percentage meets a limit
★ Optional warning when your battery usage per hour is above normal
★ Tune screen, wifi, bluetooth and auto sync settings to save battery
★ Battery saving score gives easy feedback on how to save more battery
How to run the widget:
1. Go to the desktop.
2. Touch the screen anywhere and hold it until a new windows shows up.
3. Select "Widgets" and find this one!
In case you don't have enough space in your home screen, a clear battery level indicator is available on status bar so that you can see it even when you are browsing the web or sending text messages. It can be configured to show in 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels. You can also define your own alerts, so that Battery Widget will automatically notify you about battery status changes.
Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Catalan, Dutch, Ukrainian and Romanian.
Please email us if you would like to help localize Battery Widget.
- Battery level indicator on status bar, showing in different colors in 3 configurable level ranges
- Toggle screen brightness, screen time, WiFi, data, vibration, volume, Bluetooth, sync, screen rotation, airplane mode, and GPS
- Alerts for various battery statuses
- Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
- Option to disable charging animation
- Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
- Various indicator icon styles
- Make sure that Battery Widget is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
- Receive community-powered battery reports that compare and analyze the battery usage of popular apps such as Facebook and Twitter.
- The permissions are required to allow you to easily control your device settings and optimize your battery directly from within the widget. By having Battery Widget running, you’ll be contributing app performance data anonymously to the Battery Community, thereby helping other community members and app developers improve their Android battery performance.
Please add Battery Widget to your home screen with the general methods below:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
Special Thanks (Localization)
Edith Lam - Japanese
Jintae Kim / YoungChul Chung - Korean
Fernando - Spanish
Roman Rublevskiy - Russian
Miltos - Greek
Marco Giorgi - Italian
bencebacsi - Hungarian
Margus P - Estonian
Mehmet ÖZCAN - Turkish
Billoux - French
Luis & Anjali / Sbeyderman - German
Rodrigo de Avila - Brazilian Portuguese
Albert Czyżewski - Polish
Josep Caritg - Catalan
Twan Veugelers - Dutch
Мирончук Николай - Ukrainian
Vlad Andrei - Romanian
Тима Картман - Azerbaijan
The app requires following permissions:
READ_LOGS - used to fetch the Logcat
READ_PHONE_STATE - used to get phonenumber,IMEI,IMSI and SIM-Serial to allow exact match
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - used to write temp files
Keywords: security, privacy, logcat, logging
Just install it and if you reach a Website with malicious code inside there will be a popup asking you wich app to launch. Just select "use as standard" an choose NoTel:URL as app and you will be fine.
Starting with Version 1.1 of the App, malicious USSD Codes are shown within a popup Window. To gain best protection there is no way to execute USSD codes. If you klick on a valid phone number within a webpage or received by barcode you are able to execute the request if your Android OS Version is >= Ice Cream Sandwich.
Below this Version there is no way to directly rout the number to the dialer, so you need to do this manually by typing the number in the dialer.
There is no need to start the App manually. If you do so, there will be an explaining Popop now.
Everything will went automatically if the app is just installed.
Detailed Information can be found on my Website:
Here you will also find urls and barcode for testing
Keywords: USSD, security
Basis des ganzen ist ein Artikel der im Print Magazin Android-User.de unter meiner Mitwirkung entstanden ist und Apps ins Visir nimmt, die mit nahezu krimineler Energie den Play-Store und andere App Stores überschwemmen. Klares und einziges Ziel dabei, BernutzerInnen mit Werbeeinblendungen und PushWerbung zu überschütten.
Die meisten der direkt in diesem Artikel angeführten Apps sind bereits aus dem Google Store entfernt worden, jedoch leben diese Apps in sekundären Appstores weiter und verbreiten sich ungewollt schnell auf unseren Smartphones.
Um Euch eine gewisse Sicherheit zumindest gegen die zur Zeit entdeckten, schädlichen Apps zu bieten, wurde die Idee zu dieser App geboren. Im Grunde eine einfache Sache, von einer vertrauenswürdigen Seite wird eine Liste mit App-Packagenamen geladen und das Smartphone wird danach dahingehend überprüft ob eine der in dieser Liste angeführten Apps installiert ist. Nicht mehr und nicht weniger.
Ihr könnt selber entscheiden, ob ihr die App dann deinstallieren wollt oder nicht.
Internet: Benötigt um die Liste der bekannten Packages herunter zu laden.
Access_Network_State: Notwendig um eine funktionierende Internetverbindung abzufragen.
Link zum Artikel bei Android-User.de:
Link zur Entstehung dieser App:
Mein Dank richtet sich an Marcel Hilzinger vom Magazin Android-User sowie an den Forensic Experten Marko Rogge. Erst diese fruchtbare Zusammenarbeit ermöglichte diese App!
Darüber hinaus demonstriert diese App wie es möglich ist, Daten aus einer App ins Internet zu übertragen, ohne die dafür notwendige Berechtigung "Vollständiger Internetzugriff" zu haben.
In dem dazugehörigen Blog wird dargelegt, welche IDs es auf den Smartphones gibt und warum man Vorsicht walten lassen sollte sie im Netz zu verteilen.
Diese App benötigt die Berechtigung "READ_PHONE_STATE" (TELEFONSTATUS UND IDENTITÄT ABRUFEN)
Dieses wird lediglich verwendet um die Daten anzuzeigen. Die ausgelesenen Daten werden weder ins Log geschrieben noch an Dritte übertragen.
Bei Fragen zu dieser App kann jederzeit ein Eintrag zu dem entsprechenden Artikel in meinem Blog gestellt werden. Dort kann ich auch gezielt und direkt antworten.
Attention, this app won't show up in normal application folder. It's visible only in the manage application list.
NoStalk will resume normal RingingMode after this. Every time "unknown Caller ID" is displayed your Android will keep silent up from now.
Update to V1.4 New German language pack and more.
Die Idee dazu wurde auf der Android-Plattform AndroidPIT geboren.
Jannik - Die Vorlage als Windows App
Sven Manzke - Änderung bei der Edit Feld Problematik. Cooler Tipp :)