NoStalk will resume normal RingingMode after this. Every time "unknown Caller ID" is displayed your Android will keep silent up from now.
Update to V1.4 New German language pack and more.
• Instant caller ID identification
Identify background information of incoming unknown calls in a blink through tags reported by other users, internet search results, and our comprehensive global database.
• Block unwanted calls and SMSs forever
Block calls and SMSs intelligently to ensure a harassment-free calling experience.
• Database with over 600 million phone numbers
Search global database of 600,000,000 phone numbers.
• Tag Numbers
Tag phone numbers and create an integrated phone number database to create a reliable communication network for everyone.
Offline Database - Fast phone number search and offline accessibility
Get the complete offline database for FREE
• Lightning identification - Accelerate identification for thousands of popular telemarketing and store numbers
• Yellow Page Database - Comprehensive phone number directory of local businesses and institutions.
By downloading these databases to your phone, you can instantly identify caller IDs even if there is no internet connection.
**The offline databases are available only in the following countries (Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong, Korea and USA, Brazil etc.)
• Android v2.2 or higher versions
• Stable Internet access required for real-time lookup.
• Use of 3rd party SMS apps might cause blocking failure.
• Use of battery conservation apps may cause performance issues.
• Starting from Android 4.4, Google has revoked SMS/MMS permissions from developers. Due to that fact, Whoscall will not be able to block SMS/MMS for Android versions 4.4 and above. Call blocking feature is not affected.
• Due to system limitations of dual sim card phones, Whoscall have to be customized for each device. If your device is not in the following list, Whoscall may have some difficulties operating on that phone. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
HTC one Dual 802d (Android 4.2.2)
Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S6102 (Android 2.3.6)
Samsung Galaxy win i8552 (Android 4.1.2)
Samsung Grand Duos GT-I9082 (Android 4.1.2)
RedMi 2013023 (Android 4.2.2)
MTK-mini3 (Android 4.2.2)
Facebook Page: facebook.com/whoscall
• Caller ID: Identify calls from unknown phone numbers before you answer or return the call.
• Text ID: Know who is texting even if they are not in your phone contacts.
• Call Blocking: Send spam, scams, telemarketers and unwanted calls from people you want to avoid straight to voicemail.
• Spam Protection: Alerts automatically appear to warn you if an incoming call is from a suspected spammer. You can also report spam callers to Whitepages to prevent them from bothering others.
• Customize Your Caller ID: Choose your Facebook or LinkedIn profile as your caller ID. When you connect your social accounts, incoming calls feature Facebook or LinkedIn profile photos and details.
• In-Call Location & Photo Sharing: Attach your current location to help with directions or share a photo with any call.
• Update Contacts: Add names and addresses from the Whitepages directory to your contacts to keep them complete and up to date.
• Frequent Caller Widget: Keep your favorite contacts a tap away on your home screen.
• Calling & Texting Habits: Look up and share your calling and texting habits with friends and family.
• Social Media Integration: See the latest profile photo, job title and city information for friends, family and business associates from Facebook and LinkedIn.
Whitepages Caller ID is brought to you by Whitepages. Utilizing the power of the Whitepages database of hundreds of millions of phone numbers, you’ll know the true caller behind more calls and texts.
Note: Text blocking is currently not available on Android 4.4/KitKat+.
Awards & Reviews
** Top 10 App - TIME Magazine
** Webby Award Nominee
** Android App of the Week – Gizmodo
"Whitepages’ Caller ID app is the future of smartphone calling" – VentureBeat
"Caller ID on steroids" - Huffington Post
(Whitepages Caller ID previously named Whitepages Current Caller ID)
• Caller ID - the real caller id with name , address and picture.
• Reverse phone for mobile and landline numbers with worldwide coverage.
• Social enrichment - contacts data systematically updated and cross checked with social networks
• Auto add new contacts to phonebook (can be set in settings)
• Call log - retrieve real caller id information for unknown numbers from call history list in one single view.
• Update Phonebook - Keep your phonebook up-to-date with your friends latest address info, pictures and much more. (this feature available in pro version)
• Caller location - worldwide caller Geo-location service ( location precision depends on country and operator )
Caller ID profile may contain :
★ personal name or business name
★ personal photo or business logo
★ status, title
True Contact countries coverage includes :
• North American countries : USA, Canada
• European countries : Germany, Switzerland, Austria, France, Norway, Italy, Hungary, Poland & many more .
• Asian countries : India, Thailand, Taiwan, Malaysia and Indonesia
• True Contact extending coverage to South American countries. New countries systematically being added.
True Contact fetches contact and caller id information from several sources including own, public and social networks.
True Contact Caller ID pays huge attention to data security and privacy.
True Contact Caller ID does not sell, share data with any third party application and/or organization.
True Contact can be installed natively along with other connectivity applications such as skype, whatsapp or voxer.
True Contact is a real caller id for your mobile device.
True Contact Caller ID does not replace, change or interfere your phone dial application. A popup with true caller id details will appear on top of the screen when there is incoming call.
During incoming call you will see the true caller id details.
Now you have a choice to answer it if this is someone you trust, or drop the call in case of spammers, advertisers, telemarketing and fraud calls.
Please note, caller id feature requires network connection. In case of network connection unavailable during the call , true contact will fetch caller id details right after finish of a current call.
We also added new phonebook history caller id feature. This allows you to obtain true caller id information for calls stored in your contactbook.
True Contact pay's a huge attention for performance and responsibility and this means that fetching of real caller id information will take no more than just few seconds.
In most cases caller id information fetched within 1-2 seconds.
This allows you to answer a call only when you know who is the person calling you!
True Contact is absolutely free caller id application. If you enjoy it - feel free to rate it accordingly.
In the future releases we plan to add comprehensive spam protection. Auto block for spam numbers based on caller id's of telemarketers and spammers.
Please note :
★ During incoming call , Caller ID information will appear on the screen.
★ Network connection is required to allow connection to True Contact servers.
★ This free version may collect your personal phone-book information to improve caller details lookup quality.
★ If you care about extended privacy and want to enjoy fully functional version with contact enrichment feature - please consider to purchase a True Contact Pro version.
True Contact systematically improves contact and caller id data quality!
IF IT DOES NOT WORK ON YOUR PHONE AT ALL
OR IT DOES NOT RECORD OPPOSITE SIDE VOICE CLEARLY:
1. Try to mix different recording settings as it described here: http://clevermobile.net/products/call-recorder/faq/
2. There is a limitation for some phones that don't support recording from phone line or handsfree or bluetooth. It’s recording driver problem made by manufacturer of the phone. Please, mail me about that, so the list of not supported devices will be updated here: http://clevermobile.net/products/call-recorder/call-recorder-list-of-non-supported-devices/
I kindly ask do not give bad marks for that. Thank you!
If you have some suggestions or comments, please visit our site http://clevermobile.net and feel free to contact us.
You can set for which phone numbers and message patterns will it apply (using a regular expression).
You can also set a secret key to verify nobody tampered with the message while on transit (using HMAC SHA256).
To use the service, the registration on www.whooming.com is MANDATORY.
Easy and simple. Just register on Whooming site at www.whooming.com, quickly configure your phone and start to use the FREE service. Everytime you'll receive a Blocked or Private Numbers call, you have just to hang-up (decline) the call itself to know who is calling.
You have multiple choices:
★ check at www.whooming.com
★ look at the blocked number with this fantastic App
★ buy some credits to receive instantly the unblocked number with a SMS
We are more than happy to receive feedbacks and suggestions from our users. If you experience troubles, just contact us at www.whooming.com
-Supports Phone, SMS, WhatsApp and custom Apps (e.g. Facebook Messenger)
-Uses default TTS engine and language pack. Please ensure that "voice data" in Text-to-speech settings is installed
-Configurable format of spoken caller id (first name, display name, ...)
-Certain contacts can be disabled or a custom name can be defined
-Speech volume can be configured relative to ring tone volume
-Test mode to simulate incoming calls and messages
-Mute speech by flipping the phone
-Configurable number of times it repeats the caller id
* See a name, visual picture, city and state on almost every call and text.
* Use it as a call filter and call blocker to effortlessly block calls from telemarketers, spammers, and ex’s from ringing your phone.
* Also use it as a text filter and text blocker to get rid of those unwanted, annoying text messages. Block SMS / TXT messages with ease!
* Reverse look up any number in the US or Canada.
* Connect to Facebook to easily match up-to-date pictures to phone numbers of callers you know.
All these features for free! Any time. Every time.
It’s time "411" was real-time, automatic, visual, and totally free.
WhoAreYou knows about over 200 million numbers!
WhoAreYou works seamlessly with YouMail Visual Voicemail Plus and its millions of users:
* Block callers you don't want to hear from again
* Automatically play “out of service” messages to unwanted callers before hanging up on them.
* Use YouMail contacts and other information.
* Control how your caller ID appears to both WhoAreYou and YouMail users.
WhoAreYou automatically creates a free YouMail account for you (if you don’t already have one). This allows you to automatically backup your ditched and blocked call list, easily add/edit any uploaded contacts online at youmail.com, take advantage of YouMail’s existing database of caller ID information, and if you’d like, you can upgrade your voicemail to YouMail Visual Voicemail Plus very easily (check it out for tons of cool, customizable features!)
Customize the Caller ID pop up, however you want!
Go to Menu > Options and decide how frequently it pop ups, when it pops up, and more!
Email us at AndroidHelp AT YouMail.com so we can help you resolve any bugs and answer any questions. Help us help you! We love hearing your feedback, so email us at AndroidHelp AT YouMail.com with any suggestions or feedback!
Do you need to make a phone call and show a different caller id? Give your phone a mustache and don't reveal your real phone number.
At the beach and want to use your cell phone to call a client? Have them see your office phone number while enjoying your vacation!
You are given free minutes when you install, and you can earn free minutes to continue using the service. Minute packages are also available for purchase.
Great for prank calls and making anonymous phone calls.
Source code: https://github.com/amanjeev/CallHelp/blob/master/src/com/help/Call.java
After caller info is found, user can:
★ Block future calls from that number / send to voicemail
★ Discuss the call with other users
★ Save as a new contact
★ Dial the number
★ Map the caller's location without leaving the app
★ Expand the search to popular search engines like Google with one tap
★ And more!
100% free and anonymous, with no login , no subscription, and no in-app purchases required.
If you enjoy this app but would prefer it without ads, please check out our paid version - Reverse Lookup Plus. It contains the same functionality, without advertising, for a one-time fee that helps support development of future updates. The choice is yours!
If you have any trouble, please read the Notes and FAQ sections below and if they don't answer your question, please send us an email so we can help you. We read and respond to every single email we receive, usually within a few hours. Reviews doubling as support requests are difficult to follow up on properly and sometimes we may miss them altogether.
Frequently Asked Questions
• There are NO fees associated with this app whatsoever.
• There is no public directory for cellphones, so we cannot get much data on them, sorry.
• This app returns *publicly available data as published by phone companies*.
• If information returned is outdated, it's because it's outdated in the phone company's directory.
• The location being returned is typically the billing address or carrier's office for that number. It is not possible to return GPS data.
• CITY ID must be disabled for this app to work correctly.. it hijacks your call log! See our site for details.
Because we value privacy and respect yours, we'd like you to know what permissions are used for in this app.
If you'd like a more detailed explanation, please visit http://nomadicratio.com/word-android-permissions/
•INTERNET - required to reach lookup databases
•READ CONTACTS / WRITE CONTACTS - read is used to filter out known numbers from being listed as well as determining which numbers to show a notification for. write is used to create "send to voicemail" contacts
•CALL PHONE - for one click calling after a lookup is complete
•READ PHONE STATE - used to create notifications when an unknown number calls(if set in preferences)
•NETWORK STATE - to ensure you have a data connection when using the app
•GET ACCOUNTS - used to attach "send to voicemail" contacts to your primary Google account(required for the setting to work). old method of creating these contacts did not require this permission but that did not work on some devices.
•READ CALL LOG - to list your unknown calls on the main screen
•WRITE SD CARD - required for embedded Google Maps(temporary cache files for improved map performance)
After downloading and installing the Vconnect-4 Dialer, open the application and follow the simple wizard to set-up the Vconnect-4 Dialer:
VoIP Calls via Wifi, 3G / 4G, edge or UMTS.
You will just need to select the Contact you want to call or enter the number manually in the DialPad. The Vconnect-4 Dialer will take it from here.
The same Vconnect-4 dialer low rates for international calling apply if you use the Vconnect-4 dialer.
If a data connection is available the application might require a minimum amount of data traffic to update from time to time.
•Call from Android phone native Contacts
OwoMobi is the most convenient way to recharge your airtime credits directly from you phone. You can top-up your phone or phones of loved ones.
Get started in 30 seconds and make airtime purchase quick, easy and effortless.
- No more looking for a reseller on the street.
- No more scratch cards and long pin codes.
- Works in any country so great for traveling.
OwoMobi is great for Nigerians in Nigerian or abroad. When abroad you can download this app and send credits (airtime) to family and loved ones in Nigeria. For Nigerians in Nigeria you can use the app to always stay recharged with airtime on the go. Even at late hours of the night or long travels.
Try OwoMobi, you will enjoy the convenience of using this app.
You can either block any number from your contacts list, calls, and messages logs, or add unwanted number manually.
Numbers from the blacklist are blocked quietly and without any signs of a call. Whatever you do, you will not be distracted by phone calls or SMS.
Calls Blacklist saves all blocked calls and SMS in a journal. Don't worry, you will never lose any important call or message.
This call blocker also boasts some convenient setting options, such as the ability to block private numbers, or to disable notifications.
- Numbers blacklist (blocking incoming calls and SMS).
- Blocked calls and SMS journal.
- Blocking anonymous (private) numbers.
- Blocking all incoming calls.
- Blocking all incoming SMS.
- Notification of blocked calls and SMS (can be disabled in the settings).
- robust call blocker.
- works on all devices.
- easy to use.
- lightweight and robust.
- does not consume memory or CPU resources.
And it's totally FREE!
If you have any questions about the program, please let us know by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
- When using Google Voice for Android, both domestic and international calls are placed through a US-based Google Voice access number, and will use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
The app requires following permissions:
READ_LOGS - used to fetch the Logcat
READ_PHONE_STATE - used to get phonenumber,IMEI,IMSI and SIM-Serial to allow exact match
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - used to write temp files
Keywords: security, privacy, logcat, logging
Just install it and if you reach a Website with malicious code inside there will be a popup asking you wich app to launch. Just select "use as standard" an choose NoTel:URL as app and you will be fine.
Starting with Version 1.1 of the App, malicious USSD Codes are shown within a popup Window. To gain best protection there is no way to execute USSD codes. If you klick on a valid phone number within a webpage or received by barcode you are able to execute the request if your Android OS Version is >= Ice Cream Sandwich.
Below this Version there is no way to directly rout the number to the dialer, so you need to do this manually by typing the number in the dialer.
There is no need to start the App manually. If you do so, there will be an explaining Popop now.
Everything will went automatically if the app is just installed.
Detailed Information can be found on my Website:
Here you will also find urls and barcode for testing
Keywords: USSD, security
Basis des ganzen ist ein Artikel der im Print Magazin Android-User.de unter meiner Mitwirkung entstanden ist und Apps ins Visir nimmt, die mit nahezu krimineler Energie den Play-Store und andere App Stores überschwemmen. Klares und einziges Ziel dabei, BernutzerInnen mit Werbeeinblendungen und PushWerbung zu überschütten.
Die meisten der direkt in diesem Artikel angeführten Apps sind bereits aus dem Google Store entfernt worden, jedoch leben diese Apps in sekundären Appstores weiter und verbreiten sich ungewollt schnell auf unseren Smartphones.
Um Euch eine gewisse Sicherheit zumindest gegen die zur Zeit entdeckten, schädlichen Apps zu bieten, wurde die Idee zu dieser App geboren. Im Grunde eine einfache Sache, von einer vertrauenswürdigen Seite wird eine Liste mit App-Packagenamen geladen und das Smartphone wird danach dahingehend überprüft ob eine der in dieser Liste angeführten Apps installiert ist. Nicht mehr und nicht weniger.
Ihr könnt selber entscheiden, ob ihr die App dann deinstallieren wollt oder nicht.
Internet: Benötigt um die Liste der bekannten Packages herunter zu laden.
Access_Network_State: Notwendig um eine funktionierende Internetverbindung abzufragen.
Link zum Artikel bei Android-User.de:
Link zur Entstehung dieser App:
Mein Dank richtet sich an Marcel Hilzinger vom Magazin Android-User sowie an den Forensic Experten Marko Rogge. Erst diese fruchtbare Zusammenarbeit ermöglichte diese App!
Darüber hinaus demonstriert diese App wie es möglich ist, Daten aus einer App ins Internet zu übertragen, ohne die dafür notwendige Berechtigung "Vollständiger Internetzugriff" zu haben.
In dem dazugehörigen Blog wird dargelegt, welche IDs es auf den Smartphones gibt und warum man Vorsicht walten lassen sollte sie im Netz zu verteilen.
Diese App benötigt die Berechtigung "READ_PHONE_STATE" (TELEFONSTATUS UND IDENTITÄT ABRUFEN)
Dieses wird lediglich verwendet um die Daten anzuzeigen. Die ausgelesenen Daten werden weder ins Log geschrieben noch an Dritte übertragen.
Bei Fragen zu dieser App kann jederzeit ein Eintrag zu dem entsprechenden Artikel in meinem Blog gestellt werden. Dort kann ich auch gezielt und direkt antworten.