Please follow the installation instructions below:
1. Check if your phone is vulnerable.Open your browser and navigate to: http://goo.gl/sRHFC (or scan the barcode at the header of the page).
2. If your phone is vulnerable you will see your IMEI number displayed. (*#06# is not an IMEI number!).
This means that service MMI commands can be executed on your phone, when you visit a malicious web page. The MMI commands are service commands, and if you see the IMEI it doesn't mean that your phone is vulnerable to the Samsungs data wipe vulnerability. Still everyone can execute MMI commands on your phone asking you to open a remote web page URL.
3. If DON'T see the IMEI number, you are safe and you don't need this app :)
4. If you see a popup with your IMEI number, then install this app from Google Play (click on install button on the the left).
5. Once you install the app navigate again to: http://goo.gl/sRHFC (or scan the barcode at the header of the page).
6. Your phone will ask you how to complete the action. Choose USSDFix and mark it as default for this action.
7. You will see a notification that your phone tries to open a page that contains a USSD call and will block it.
8. Your phone is safe now !
NOTE: The app uses a hidden launcher and will not appear in the list of the other apps on your phone desktop. If you want to remove the program, please navigate to Settings / Manage Applications and then remove "USSDfix" app.
This app will convert the annoying USSD messages sent by the service provider into Notifications instead.
- Example of USSD messages are, "You have 0.00 left" or "You have used 100MB in the last session".
- Note, For your convenience, when you explicitly execute a USSD call, like *111# to check balance the result will be displayed normally and will not be blocked.
The app will also store the previous 25 USSD Messages in history.
Since Android doesn't provide an official API to deal with USSD notifications, This app uses a kind of a hack. So it WILL NOT work on all the devices. I'm sorry if it doesn't but unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it, unless Android provides an API.
This is the official Issue for requesting this feature.
Reference : Credit to commandus.com, for the android USSD Hack.
Enter URL, click on convert. Then share or view (offline) the generated PDF file.
Many options available :
- Define PDF parameters : Background, Table of Content, Quality, Images.
- Define headers : page number, url, date.
- Define User-Agent used for conversion : iPhone, Android, Chrome, ie...
- Receive pdf by mail.
Clean Page option for ConvertMyUrl :
- keep only useful text from a web page.
This option is experimental and recommended for pages with text or article. It may not work on some site (specialy with few text). Can be activated in Config -> Convertmyurl -> CLEAN
Link option available for ConvertMyUrl :
- You will receive a Link where you can get generated PDF.
- More easy to share by mail, sms or other.
WARNING : The link may expire depending of the space used on server ! At least 1 Week is granted before any deletion.
Browser included for previously generated files !
Convert in background :
- Select and share your link in navigator.
- Choose "UrlToPDF Background" click on convert.
- You can continue navigating the convertion will be done in background.
Actually based on :
- convertmyurl (email server side, media print support).
*** got blank pages ? Try another PDF reader ! ***
** Announcement : Pro version is available. No Ads ! **
THIS IS A DEVELOPER TOOL! If You don't understand what this is for, do not even install it :-)
You NEED to have a data plan! It will use lot of bandwidth (depending on how much data your logs contain).
It doesn't care if You have WIFI or network connection. Both work.
Why the tool exists? I needed a way to check phone logs during testing in real life situations.
Perhaps a program I'm developing crashes during certain event, but I do not kno when or why, and once that happens out in the wild.
I also test on phones with no SDCard and limited storage. I can later filter the logs at the server side.
It reads phone logs (radio, events and/or main) asynchronously in the background as a service. Each read data is sent to a UDP port to a machine You set up.
Application can be set to run in the background, or just be running while application is running.
Application can also start on boot as well (only if installed on the device, doesn't work from SDCard).
Its read buffer can be tweaked from 128 to 9999 bytes. Though this setting is not enforced.
Program waits until input stream has this much data available and only then reads it. What ever obtained, will be sent (and that may be less bytes You wish for).
It can also be forced to flush the buffer every X seconds (but same effect is achieved with small buffer size).
On the server side You run:
nc -u -l 12345 #where 12345 is UDP port
socat -s -U STDOUT UDP-LISTEN:12345 >main.log &
Or use your favorite TCP/UDP listener (or write your own).
Oh, should You use TCP, I recommend to use socat only.
socat -s -U STDOUT TCP-LISTEN:12345 >main.log &
★ This application works even when GPS is off.
★ Just Give the time intervals to record the location and save it to the database, and Start the Mobile Location Tracker. By the end of the day you can check where you roamed with locations saved on google maps.
★ If you want to keep a watch on your family members or your friends just install this app in their mobile and you can easily see all the places they have visited just by checking the app history in their mobile.
★ This application won't upload any of your personal data/locations. it will store the locations in your phone only.
★ Mobile Location Tracker is a easy and Graphical based user interface which acts as it says.
★ Easily delete your complete phone location history just by clicking on the clear history Tab.
★ Best Mobile Locator App for your Android device.
★ View your complete locator points on Map with date wise.
★ Share your current location with one click. easy way to share your current address with position.
★ Cell Tracker lets you track your Cell locations where ever you visiting. It will show your complete cell phone history.
★ Mobile Location Tracker is the ultimate GPS Tracking app. It provides comfort and security to those who need to know the location of their family members and friends. GPS Tracker also helps ensure know the location of your cell phone at all times.
★ Mobile Location Tracker is completely free to download.
►Certified by two international authorities
Certified by AV-TEST, a global authority in security software evaluation
Check Mark Certified by West Coast Labs, a world leading authority in security software evaluation
►Professional engine provides thorough protection
Cloud + Local engines implement in-depth antivirus scan
Thorough scan takes only 20 seconds
Real-time scan on newly installed apps and websites
Keeps the virus database always up to date
►Privacy and account protection
Anti-eavesdropping, privacy protection and account protection features ensure the safety of your online banking and shopping accounts, as well as your social media and mobile gaming accounts.
►Data backup and restoration
Easy data backup and restoration between Android, iOS, Symbian, Windows and other mobile platforms.
One tap to close running apps to release memory. The memory cleaning feature effectively boosts your mobile phone.
Antivirus: Professional engine removes viruses, malware and trojans while scanning downloaded and installed apps in real time for maximum phone protection.
Anti-eavesdropping: Detects and blocks spyware from listening in on your calls.
Internet and account protection: Blocks phishing and malicious websites and ensures a safe online surfing environment while protecting your finances and payments, as well as shopping, social and gaming accounts.
System optimization and boosting: scans and closes running apps to speed up your mobile phone. Boost your phone with a simple tap on the convenient home screen widget.
Data backup and restoration: free data backup and restoration between different phone platforms.
App management: helps you to uninstall unused apps or even useless pre-installed apps (ROOT required) and installation files to release memory.
Anti-spam: Blocks unwanted calls and messages from blacklisted numbers.
Privacy report - monitors and removes apps that access your contacts, messages, location and other private data without authorization.
Internet management - Real-time data usage information to avoid data overuse. Data usage diagram and usage ranking of all apps for the last 30 days.
All Android systems supported (including Android 5.0):
Supported systems include: Android 2.2, Android2.3+, Android 3.0, Android 4.0, Android 4.1/4.1/4.3, Android 4.4, Android 5.0.
English, Russian, Indonesian, Arabic
Follow NQ Mobile on Twitter to get instant updates & productivity news.
Please feel free to contact NQ customer service email@example.com if you have any problems.
The operating system your smartphone is running may be vulnerable to potential misuse of USSD commands that could wipe your entire phone. Tapping on a link to a cleverly coded web page could order your phone to reset itself to factory settings and disintegrate all your private data with it. Simply opening a malicious website, either directly or by a link, could instigate a dialer exploit that instantly orders your phone to take unwanted actions, potentially including a factory reset (wiping out all your personal settings, data and apps) or destruction of your SIM card.
Any Android phone running Phone.apk v 4.1 or lower is at risk and that's the broader base of them. Install McAfee Dialer Protection to protect against such attacks. Now, when you tap on an exploiting link, McAfee will intercept and block the USSD command.
For more information regarding this threat, go to http://blogs.mcafee.com/consumer/android-phones-vulnerable-to-loss-of-data-apps.
Tags: dialer, dialer protection, wipe, wipe attack, ussd, ussd code, ussd check, android ussd, url, security, McAfee, McAfee Mobile Security
Find My Phone: Locate & Track your misplaced phone, lost phone or stolen phone. Find My Phone is a must have & important security application that everyone should have it installed on his/her Android™ phone.
= = = =
✔ Find My Phone
Find my phone by flashlight and warning sound when your phone receive calls. Every one experienced looking for his phone around. Now your smartphone can FLASH and ALERT, let you find your phone easily, even it is in silent mode, neither ring nor vibrate, or in dark night.
✔ Locate My Phone
Want to share your location to your families or someone, that is easy. Just active this function, and it will help your guys know each other's position on Google Map™. Specially girl wants to know her boyfriend or husband's position. :):):) Actually it is more than that.
✔ Lock and Track My Phone
Thinking of that you lost your phone somewhere like cafe, office or restaurant etc, it will be worrisome. Here is the quick way to find it, just text a message to your phone and it will lock your phone automatically and protect your privacy, sends out the phone location that you can track it with Google Map™.
At the same time it can make continuous alarm (anti theft alarm) and popup the pre-setup contact information that help the person (who find your phone) to contact you directly.
✔ Share My Location
One click to share your current location to your friends.
✔ Remember My Locations
Remember a location and go back to it easily. For example, make a record to my car's location and find it when you finish dinner, remember places you visited.
✔ Take a Picture
Take a picture by front camera and send it to your mail when you want to find out who takes your phone.
✔ Contacts Transfer
In case of losing your phone and can not get it back, remotely backup contacts and send to your email.
✔ Erase SD Card
In case of losing your phone and can not get it back, remotely delete your photo and video if you have some naughty pictures / videos on you SD Card.
✔ Device Manager - To control multiple droid devices
Install Find My Phone among your family members & friends, and from any device you can control the other droid phones. Even iPhone™ and Nokia™ can also ring/locate/lock/wipe your droid phone.
1) How to Uninstall?
There are 2 ways to uninstall Find My Phone
1) Go to Menu->Help, Click Remove Device Admin and then click Uninstall Find My Phone (in app uninstall)
2) Go to Settings->Security->Device Administrators and Deactivate Find My Phone 2014 (system uninstall)
2) Do I need to register an account?
You do not need to create an account to use Find My Phone. Most of the anti theft apps require you to register and collect your personal information, we do not do that.
3) Is this app free
Find my phone is green application and also it is free to use. There is no monthly fee or no pay premium to upgrade.
It is unlimited to family members use. We suggest you introduce this app to your family members or friends and protect each other(if they have Android™ smartphones).
Where is my phone? where is my droid? Take it easy and you can find it by Find My Phone.
An user's comments
"Its an awesome app I lost my phone at a local restaurant and I couldn't find it when I activated it from my friends phone I found it right away"
This intuitive, full-featured and multi-language QR utility will change the way you interact with QR Codes and their smart actions and activities.
Get the app PCWorld and Android Magazine awarded 5 out of 5 Stars. QR Droid Private allows you to digitally share just about anything. COST-FREE and AD-FREE.
QR Droid Private™ has the same functionality as QR Droid™, except it does not ask for access to READ_CONTACTS and READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS permissions. Because of this, you will need to enter all data manually to generate QR codes from your Contacts and Bookmarks. If you do want this functionality, simply download QR Droid from http://q.qr.ai or direct download http://g.qr.ai.
***** View how to Scan & Create QR Codes & Barcodes: http://qrdroid.com/adhoc/how_scan_create.htm.
THE LATEST VERSION’S FEATURES INCLUDE:
- A tap on the Menu button acts as a Home button to bring you to the top of the menu tree.
- Intuitive, more aesthetically pleasing UI added to My Profile in Zapper Technologies™.
- Updated privacy, menu and settings allow you more control over Zapper Technologies.
- Sort and group your history to help you quickly access your most-used QR Codes.
- Amazon Store location bug fixed to ensure relevant store will appear wherever you are.
- Zapper™ Profile – complete your profile once to seamlessly register, login and pay at participating websites using your Zapper profile (powered by QR Droid’s own Zapper Technologies).
QR Droid Private is true to its roots: a first class scanner. All the features you would expect to have, and more, are right here!
- Create a code from a contact or bookmark and let a friend scan it to their device.
- Scan retail items, compare prices, read product reviews, and buy with a "zap" of your phone.
- Map where you are and where you're going to, share it with friends, colleagues and family.
- Benefit from discounts and special offers by scanning barcodes on coupons and vouchers.
- Scan a QR Code on a subway wall or from a catalog and have an item delivered directly to your doorstep.
- View websites and movie clips while you're out and about.
- Scan a QR Code in a magazine and watch a video immediately.
- Scan QR Codes from your camera, browser, SD card, or saved image.
- Create and share QR Codes in less than a second from maps, contacts, bookmarks, installed apps & more
- 'Inbox' and 'Feedback' options. Receive important updates & give feedback directly to QR Droid Private’s support team using the in-app messaging system.
- Create XQR Codes for massive ‘Plain Text’ and ‘Contact’ QR Codes.
- USSD codes are never opened automatically, preventing remote wipe attacks of your device.
- Add QR Droid Widgets free to help you get the most from QR Droid Private. Install a widget on your Android homepage to take you directly into the specific part of the app you use most: create business cards, history, bookmarks and others. Download QR Droid Widgets at http://0.qr.ai or use the pre-installed widgets in the QR Droid Private app.
- Zap a QR Code to gain access to private WiFi networks.
PERMISSIONS & USABILITY
Designed with security as a top priority, the best QR utility on the market offers a simple interface with abundant functionality This functionality for improved usability requires access to certain permissions in your device.
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/qrdroid.
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/QrDroid.
- Visit http://www.qrdroid.com for more info and our blog.
- 'QR Code' is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated.
- QR Codes ARE NOT recommended for use with confidential/secret information.
- QR Droid™ uses ZXing library. Apache License 2.0.
- Direct download installable QR Droid Private™ APK here: http://h.qr.ai.
The app requires following permissions:
READ_LOGS - used to fetch the Logcat
READ_PHONE_STATE - used to get phonenumber,IMEI,IMSI and SIM-Serial to allow exact match
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - used to write temp files
Keywords: security, privacy, logcat, logging
Basis des ganzen ist ein Artikel der im Print Magazin Android-User.de unter meiner Mitwirkung entstanden ist und Apps ins Visir nimmt, die mit nahezu krimineler Energie den Play-Store und andere App Stores überschwemmen. Klares und einziges Ziel dabei, BernutzerInnen mit Werbeeinblendungen und PushWerbung zu überschütten.
Die meisten der direkt in diesem Artikel angeführten Apps sind bereits aus dem Google Store entfernt worden, jedoch leben diese Apps in sekundären Appstores weiter und verbreiten sich ungewollt schnell auf unseren Smartphones.
Um Euch eine gewisse Sicherheit zumindest gegen die zur Zeit entdeckten, schädlichen Apps zu bieten, wurde die Idee zu dieser App geboren. Im Grunde eine einfache Sache, von einer vertrauenswürdigen Seite wird eine Liste mit App-Packagenamen geladen und das Smartphone wird danach dahingehend überprüft ob eine der in dieser Liste angeführten Apps installiert ist. Nicht mehr und nicht weniger.
Ihr könnt selber entscheiden, ob ihr die App dann deinstallieren wollt oder nicht.
Internet: Benötigt um die Liste der bekannten Packages herunter zu laden.
Access_Network_State: Notwendig um eine funktionierende Internetverbindung abzufragen.
Link zum Artikel bei Android-User.de:
Link zur Entstehung dieser App:
Mein Dank richtet sich an Marcel Hilzinger vom Magazin Android-User sowie an den Forensic Experten Marko Rogge. Erst diese fruchtbare Zusammenarbeit ermöglichte diese App!
Darüber hinaus demonstriert diese App wie es möglich ist, Daten aus einer App ins Internet zu übertragen, ohne die dafür notwendige Berechtigung "Vollständiger Internetzugriff" zu haben.
In dem dazugehörigen Blog wird dargelegt, welche IDs es auf den Smartphones gibt und warum man Vorsicht walten lassen sollte sie im Netz zu verteilen.
Diese App benötigt die Berechtigung "READ_PHONE_STATE" (TELEFONSTATUS UND IDENTITÄT ABRUFEN)
Dieses wird lediglich verwendet um die Daten anzuzeigen. Die ausgelesenen Daten werden weder ins Log geschrieben noch an Dritte übertragen.
Bei Fragen zu dieser App kann jederzeit ein Eintrag zu dem entsprechenden Artikel in meinem Blog gestellt werden. Dort kann ich auch gezielt und direkt antworten.
Attention, this app won't show up in normal application folder. It's visible only in the manage application list.
NoStalk will resume normal RingingMode after this. Every time "unknown Caller ID" is displayed your Android will keep silent up from now.
Update to V1.4 New German language pack and more.
Die Idee dazu wurde auf der Android-Plattform AndroidPIT geboren.
Jannik - Die Vorlage als Windows App
Sven Manzke - Änderung bei der Edit Feld Problematik. Cooler Tipp :)