Please follow the installation instructions below:
1. Check if your phone is vulnerable.Open your browser and navigate to: http://goo.gl/sRHFC (or scan the barcode at the header of the page).
2. If your phone is vulnerable you will see your IMEI number displayed. (*#06# is not an IMEI number!).
This means that service MMI commands can be executed on your phone, when you visit a malicious web page. The MMI commands are service commands, and if you see the IMEI it doesn't mean that your phone is vulnerable to the Samsungs data wipe vulnerability. Still everyone can execute MMI commands on your phone asking you to open a remote web page URL.
3. If DON'T see the IMEI number, you are safe and you don't need this app :)
4. If you see a popup with your IMEI number, then install this app from Google Play (click on install button on the the left).
5. Once you install the app navigate again to: http://goo.gl/sRHFC (or scan the barcode at the header of the page).
6. Your phone will ask you how to complete the action. Choose USSDFix and mark it as default for this action.
7. You will see a notification that your phone tries to open a page that contains a USSD call and will block it.
8. Your phone is safe now !
NOTE: The app uses a hidden launcher and will not appear in the list of the other apps on your phone desktop. If you want to remove the program, please navigate to Settings / Manage Applications and then remove "USSDfix" app.
This app will convert the annoying USSD messages sent by the service provider into Notifications instead.
- Example of USSD messages are, "You have 0.00 left" or "You have used 100MB in the last session".
- Note, For your convenience, when you explicitly execute a USSD call, like *111# to check balance the result will be displayed normally and will not be blocked.
The app will also store the previous 25 USSD Messages in history.
Since Android doesn't provide an official API to deal with USSD notifications, This app uses a kind of a hack. So it WILL NOT work on all the devices. I'm sorry if it doesn't but unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it, unless Android provides an API.
This is the official Issue for requesting this feature.
Reference : Credit to commandus.com, for the android USSD Hack.
You can also save snapshots to your tablet and quickly share with your friends and family. No more guessing what’s happening while you’re at work or vacation, all you need is a mydlink-enabled camera and a tablet, and you’ll always be connected to what matters most.
For more information, go to mydlink.com or dlink.com
- Save snapshots to your tablets
- Watch up to four cameras at a time: For multi-view, the focus camera provides live streaming, and other cameras provide snapshot
- Switch cameras on-the-fly through the monitoring dashboard
- Touch and drag to move your view around for non-PT cameras. Pinch to zoom in/out.
- Toggle camera’s view modes between Night mode, Day mode and Automatic mode.
- After initial settings on the mydlink website, you can enable/disable motion/sound detection from the app for supported cameras. *supported cameras listed below in Notes.
- SD Card Playback (for DCS-942L/DCS-5211L/DCS-5222L with mp4 files)
- Remotely monitor and configure your Cloud Routers
- Access and view your camera’s video feed through your NVR.
- You can talk back with 2-way audio support for supported cameras and the microphone on camera will be muted when 2-way audio start to avoid feedback.. **supported cameras listed below in Notes.
Models compatible with mydlink+ v3.0.1:
- Cloud Cameras: DCS-930L, DCS-931L, DCS-932L, DCS-933L, DCS-942L, DCS-1100, DCS-1100L, DCS-1130, DCS-1130L, DCS-2132L, DCS-2310L, DCS-2332L, DCS-5010L, DCS-5020L,DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L, DCS-5230L, DCS-6010L, DCS-7010L.
- Cloud Routers: DAP-1160L, DAP-1360L, DIR-140L, DIR-600L, DIR-600LW, DIR-601L, DIR-602L, DIR-605L,DIR-605LW, DIR-615LB1, DIR-619L, DIR-626L, DIR-636L, DIR-640L, DIR-645L, DIR-808L, DIR-810L, DIR-820L, DIR-826L, DIR-836L, DIR-840L, DIR-845L, DIR-850L, DIR-855L, DIR-860L, DIR-865L, DIR-868L, DIR-900L, DIR-905L, DIR-919L, DSL-2770L, DSL-2870B, DSL-2890AL
- NVR: DNR-322L
Requires: Android 2.3 and up
Resolution support: 1920*1200 ; 1280*800; 1024*768; 1024*600
*Support Motion/Sound Detection settings: DCS-931L, DCS-933L, DCS-5020L
*Support Motion Detection settings only: DCS-942L, DCS-5010L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L
**Support 2-way audio: DCS-942L, DCS-2132L, DCS-2310L, DCS-2332L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L, DCS-6010L, DCS-7010L
You can also check your Cloud Router’s current upload/download bandwidth, or manage your wireless network security and status. Parental controls let you see what sites your children have visited when you were away, and you can even block or unblock network access for individual devices.
For more information, go to mydlink.com or dlink.com
- View live video from your Cloud Camera, including a full-screen view. iPad users may purchase the mydlink+ app for multiple camera viewing.
- Supports H.264 video streaming for smooth high-quality video (specific models only.)
- Listen to audio from your camera’s microphone (audio-enabled models only)
- Save snapshots of your camera’s video to your iPhone or iPod Touch
- View the online status of your Cloud Cameras and Cloud Routers
- Remotely monitor and configure your Cloud Routers
- Access and view your camera's video feed (without audio) through your NVR.
- Support remote viewing period of five minutes in relay mode. Helpful 60 second left countdown timer.
- Touch and drag to move your view around for non-PT cameras. Pinch to zoom in/out.
- Toggle camera's view modes between Night mode, Day mode, and Automatic mode.
- After initial settings on the mydlink website, you can enable/disable motion/sound detection from the app for supported cameras.
-You can talk back with 2-way audio support (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L, DCS-2132L, DCS-2310L, DCS-7010L, DCS-6010L), and cameras will mute their microphones to avoid feedback during two-way audio communication.
- SD Card Playback (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L)
- Camera Firmware upgrade feature
- Support for push notifications: Tap to select which device you want to receive push notifications from.
- Support local mode: Allow users to explore and access nearby cameras that are connected to the same LAN network with your phone.
- Online setup: Users can follow the online setup feature to configure new cameras. This app will lead you to configure your camera from A to Z.
- White light light-emitting diode feature of DCS-2136L
- Chat mode selection (OFF to mute camera's microphone) for DCS-942L two-way audio feature
This app is compatible with the following models:
- Cloud Cameras: DCS-930L,DCS-932L,DCS-933L,DCS-931L,DCS-942L,DCS-5211L,DCS-5222L,DCS-2332L,DCS-6010L,DCS-2132L,DCS-2310L,DCS-7010L,DCS-5020L,DCS-5010L,DCS-2136L,DCS-5222LB1,DCS-2330L,DCS-6004L
- Cloud Routers: DAP-1160L,DAP-1360L,DIR-140L,DIR-505L,DIR-600L,DIR-600LW,DIR-602L,DIR-605L,DIR-605LW,DIR-619L,DIR-626L,DIR-636L,DIR-640L,DIR-645L,DIR-810L,DIR-820L,DIR-820LW,DIR-826L,DIR-836L,DIR-840L,DIR-845L,DIR-850L,DIR-855L,DIR-860L,DIR-865L,DIR-868L,DIR-880L,DIR-900L,DIR-905L,DSL-2770L,DSL-2870B,DSL-2890AL,DSL-2900AL,DSL-3590L
- NVR: DNR-322L
* For Cloud Storage support, please download the mydlink Access-NAS app.
* mydlink Lite officially supports Android 4.0 or above.
* The mydlink Lite app is dynamically linked to the FFmpeg shared video decoding library, which is compiled to contain LGPL decoders and splitters only. The repository can be cloned from git://github.com/dlinker/mydlink-Lite---Android.git using the git clone command.
*For tablet users, we recommend downloading the mydlink+ app.
* mydlink Lite is not guaranteed to support Android devices using "dirty" linux kernel (e.g. LG P990).
Once connected, you can instantly open or send files, folders, pictures or videos from your mobile device with just a click. mydlink Cloud makes it easy to work directly with your NAS files, no matter where you are — and even listen to music in the background at the same time.
mydlink Cloud mobile app features include:
* Stream music and videos to your mobile device(s)
* Browse the files on your D-Link ShareCenter™
* Download content from your D-Link ShareCenter™ to your mobile device(s)
* Open many popular file formats like Word, Excel, PDF and PowerPoint
* Share any file or folder as a link to Facebook / Twitter or e-mail.
* Upload Photos from your mobile device to your D-Link ShareCenter™
* Wirelessly download files to your mobile device and access them offline
* Open downloaded files using other installed applications on your device
* Share any file or folder in your D-Link ShareCenter™ instantly
* Fast and easy one-tap operation
* It’s FREE!
mydlink Cloud mobile app is only compatible with the following D-Link ShareCenter™ models:
* DNS-325 (firmware version v1.03)
* DNS-345 (firmware version v1.01)
For more information go to dlink.com
*McAfee LiveSafe and McAfee All Access users will automatically receive the premium version.
Lost Your Device? Log in to McAfee Mobile Security Web Portal https://www.mcafeemobilesecurity.com/ with your registered email to track your lost device and access your backed up info.
Got Questions? Please contact us: https://service.mcafee.com/ContactTechnicalSupport.aspx or find answers: https://www.mcafeemobilesecurity.com/support/
AV-Comparatives— Approved Mobile Product Aug 2014
AV Test—Perfect score, Jan, Mar and May 2014
★ANTITHEFT & SECURITY★
▪ CaptureCam — Silently takes a snapshot of the person holding your lost device and emails the photo to you along with the device location. Can be triggered from the McAfee Mobile Security Web Portal
▪ S.O.S — Automatically saves your last device location before it runs out of battery
▪ Device Lock — Prevent misuse of your phone and personal info by remotely locking it
▪ Remotely Wipe Data — Wipe select data or revert to factory settings
▪ Backup and Restore Data — Back up contacts and SMS on demand, or on a schedule, then restore your information to your new device*
▪ Locate and Track — Find your lost or stolen device at McAfee Web Portal by launching “Find Device Wizard” for step by step help
▪ Alarm — Initiate a remote alarm to locate your device if it’s hiding nearby
▪ Uninstall Protection— Keep a thief or another user from uninstalling McAfee Mobile Security and accessing your tablet or phone
▪ Remotely manage your mobile security from one central web portal or even via SMS texts using any smartphone or tablet
▪ Multi-User App Profiles — You control what apps others see on your device**
▪ App Lock — Lock apps with sensitive content to protect your privacy**
▪ App Protection — Scan apps and get reports about apps that may put your personal data at risk
▪ Call Blocker and SMS Filter — Easily block unwanted calls, numbers, and texts*
▪ Local or international SMS fees charged when you use certain security features
▪ McAfee Security & Antivirus is available in 33 languages
▪ *SMS Blocker and SMS restore are not available for devices running Android version 4.4 (KitKat) and above
▪ **App Lock & App Profile are available for all Android prior to Android L (5.0)
▪ Home Screen Widget – Keeps you up to date about your security status and lets you fix an issue with just one tap
▪ Battery Optimizer – Estimates remaining battery life in minutes/hours and offers battery saving recommendations by turning off less important functions
▪ Memory Cleanup – Reminds you which apps are running in the background using up your device memory (listed from highest to lowest RAM consumption)
★ANTIVIRUS & WEB PROTECTION★
▪ Antivirus — Scan for malicious code from files, SMS, SD card, apps and Internet downloads. Real-time detection of malware in files
▪ Safe Mobile Web Surfing — Protection against web threats by blocking access to risky sites from texts, emails, QR codes and social networking sites
▪ Wi-Fi Security — Alerts you of unsecured Wi-Fi connections
▪ Award-Winning Phone Support
▪ Media Upload
▪ An Ad Free app environment
Other Intel Security / McAfee Apps
▪ Free Battery Optimizer (Energy Saver) >> http://goo.gl/2PCPwk
About Intel Security (McAfee)
Please visit our website https://www.mcafeemobilesecurity.com/ to learn more about us!
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/intelsecurity
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/IntelSecurity
Follow us on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+IntelSecurity/
The mydlink Access-NAS app enables you to remotely connect to your ShareCenter Cloud NAS over the Internet to open your documents, browse your photo albums, listen to your music collection, or watch your favorite videos at home or on the road. Download files directly to your mobile device for offline access, or back up your photos and videos to your ShareCenter Cloud NAS. The mydlink Access-NAS app makes it easy to access and manage your files no matter where you are!
•Access files stored on your ShareCenter Cloud NAS through the Internet
•Stream music and movie files to your mobile device
•Browse through your photos, or view a slideshow of all your images
•Open documents such as Microsoft Office files and PDFs
•Save files to your mobile device for offline playback
•Back up photos from your Camera Roll to your ShareCenter Cloud NAS
•Search for specific files on your ShareCenter Cloud NAS or mobile device
•Rename and delete your files
•Supports “Open in” option to open your files with different apps
•Monitor disk usage and status
•Global Settings page
•Photo upload function
•Photo upload by selected folder
•mydlink account registration
•Add background pictures for tablet
•Photo ordering by calendar function
•Support mydlink lite launcher
•Supports smart media library*
* for the DNS-320L/DNS-320LW, please upgrade to firmware v1.02 or later to get smart media library support.
mydlink Access-NAS is compatible with the following models:
Note: If you are using a DNS-325 or DNS-345, please use the mydlink Cloud app.
- View your surveillance cameras’ live video
- Get a quick overview of what’s happening with a grid view of your cameras
- Use pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) controls to adjust your view for supported cameras
- Supports camera view preset points to quickly view specific camera angles
- Take snapshots of live camera video and save them to your mobile device
- Send DI/DO signals to trigger devices such as alarms or lights
- View cameras from multiple servers
- Support one way audio (1ch and Main stream only)
Supported Mobile Devices:
- Android v2.3
- Android v4.0
- Android v4.1
- Android v4.2
- Android v4.3
- Android v4.4
Supported Video codec:
- MJPEG, MPEG4, H.264 (Mainstream)
- D-ViewCam DCS-210 v1.1 and above
- D-ViewCam DCS-220 v1.2 and above
- D-ViewCam DCS-230 v1.2 and above
- D-ViewCam DCS-210/220/230 v2.0.1 and above
- D-ViewCam DCS-250 v1.0 and above
- DNR-322L v1.2 and above
- DNR-326 v1.2 and above
•DNR-202L – mydlink Video Recorder (required)
•D-Link's line of mydlink-enabled Network Cloud Cameras (up to 4 cameras)
The mydlink View-NVR app works exclusively with the mydlink Video Recorder (DNR-202L) and mydlink Network Cloud Cameras to provide an easy and intuitive way to view live and recorded video from up to four mydlink-enabled cameras. The app allows you to monitor up to four live camera feeds and playback recorded video stored on connected USB hard drive(s) to the DNR-202L device.
The mydlink View-NVR app provides a powerful way to keep an eye on your home, office or facility anytime and anywhere and view live and recorded video with the DNR-202L mydlink video recorder device.
Supported Mobile Devices:
•Android devices with v4.01 or higher
• View live camera video from the DNR-202L
• Playback recorded video based on date/time selected (single channel)
• Pinch-zoom for digital zoom of video
• Pan&Tilt camera video (Pan&Tilt camera models)
• Save snapshots of camera view to your mobile device
• Send snapshot via email for further action
• Swipe to view previous or next video channel
Supported Video Codecs
Please make sure you own the camera models listed below before downloading as this app is designed especially for these models:
Common PTZ 1
Common PTZ 2
- Perfect for home security, pet-cam or workplaces.
- Remotely view and control all D-Link IP camera models .
- Guaranteed to work with all D-Link camera models listed above.
- User-friendly interface. Fast loading.
- Free to try . There is no obligation to buy.
Developed by 3rd party company. We are not affiliated with or endorsed by D-Link Corp. See video demo on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnh4JGgjsFo
Download FREE ESET antivirus or buy the PREMIUM version
✓ Antivirus with 100% detection rate (AV-Test, 2015)
✓ Automatic Scan of downloaded applications and files
✓ On-demand Scan that you can activate at any time
✓ Quarantine where all discovered items reside so they don’t infect you further
✓ Anti-Theft activated by SMS commands – Remote Lock, Remote Siren, GPS Location and Remote Wipe
✓ Tablet friendly interface
You can also try our PREMIUM antivirus for 30 days – FREE (no credit card required).
✪ Proactive Anti-Theft which notifies you of suspicious activity
✪ Online management of your lost or stolen device at my.eset.com
✪ Scheduled scanning of apps, settings, files
✪ Safe browsing and phishing protection
✪ Device Monitoring of important settings
✪ Application Audit of installed apps to tell you what they have access to
✪ SMS/MMS/Call blocking
✪ On-charger scan to preserve battery life
✪ Automatic updates of key modules and settings
✪ Mobile cybersecurity education
TRY PROACTIVE ANTI-THEFT
★ Automatic notification – Suspicious state is activated when wrong PIN/pattern is entered or unauthorized SIM change detected
★ Online anti-theft management at my.eset.com for Android devices and Windows laptops protected by ESET Smart Security
★ Camera Pictures – Front/back camera snapshots
★ On Screen Message – Customizable message to potential device finder
★ Low Battery – If the device hits critical battery level, its current location is sent to my.eset.com
★ User Network Address Details – Listing of IP addresses the device was connected to if marked as missing
STAYING SAFE ONLINE
★ ESET Cybersecurity Training teaches you essential tips for making your mobile online experience even safer
★ Series of simple online educational videos with a printable safety list.
If you decide not to purchase a 1 year PREMIUM subscription after your free 30-day trial ends, your basic free virus protection will continue indefinitely.
”100% protection against malware infections such as viruses, worms or Trojan horses.” (AV-Comparatives, 2014, tested on 2,266 samples, industry average 95.3%)
In order to protect your Android device and valuable information, we will ask you to grant ESET various permissions. ESET will NEVER use these permissions for data collection or Marketing purposes. Promise! For a detailed explanation of what each type of permission is used for, please see our Knowledge Base http://kb.eset.com/android
If you are experiencing any issues with your ESET mobile antivirus app, please check out our FAQ http://kb.eset.com/android or visit ESET Security Forum http://forum.eset.com. You can also fill out a Customer Care form using the in-app form, which you can access by pushing the menu button (upper right) and then tapping on ‘Customer Care’.
FEEDBACK AND RESOURCES
Please e-mail us at email@example.com. Learn about latest Android security issues at WeLiveSecurity.com http://www.welivesecurity.com/category/android-2
FOLLOW US ON
Ⓕ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/esetsoftware
Ⓣ Twitter https://twitter.com/ESET
Ⓖ Google+ https://plus.google.com/100120447453251568551/#100120447453251568551
Ⓨ YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/esetusa
AVG’s tablet security app for Android™ protects you from harmful viruses, malware, spyware and text messages (for SIM supported devices) and helps keep your personal data safe.
Download for Free Now!
Over 100,000,000 people already installed AVG’s antivirus mobile security apps. Join them now and:
✔ Scan apps, settings, files & media in real time for malicious apps, viruses, malware and spyware
✔ Enable finding/locating your lost / stolen tablet via Google Maps™
✔ Lock / wipe your device to protect your privacy
✔ Kill tasks that slow your device
✔ Browse the web safely & securely and keep safe from phishing attacks
✔ Monitor battery, storage and data package usage
✔ Identifies unsecure device settings and advises how to fix them
AVG AntiVirus FREE for Tablet – mobile security software for Android. Quick & easy protection for your tablet!
✔ Scan apps and files and remove malicious content
✔ Search, shop and use social networks with peace of mind
✔Scan websites for harmful threats. If a suspicious URL is detected, you will be redirected to a “Safe Page” (applicable only to Android's default browser and Chrome)
✔ Kill tasks and processes that can slow down or freeze up your device
✔Monitor battery consumption, set battery level notifications and enable power saving
✔ Monitor traffic - keep track of your 3G /4G mobile data plan (for SIM supported devices)
✔Optimize internal and SD card storage space
Anti-Theft & Tablet Location:
Use AVG’s remote management console or text messages (SMS; for SIM supported devices) to:
✔ Locate your lost or stolen tablet and get help finding it via Google Maps™
✔ Lock your tablet and set a lock screen message to help the locator find you
✔ Make your tablet ring (shout) even if it is on silent mode
✔ Wipe your tablet and SD card content
✔ Camera Trap [30 day trial]: discreetly emails you a photo of anyone who enters 3 wrong passwords when trying to unlock your tablet
✔ Device Lock [30 day trial]: automatically locks your tablet whenever someone replaces your SIM card (for SIM supported devices)
✔ App Lock [30 day trial]: lock apps to protect your privacy and safety
✔ App Backup [30 day trial]: backup apps from your device to your SD card so you can restore them whenever necessary
✔ Call and Message Blocker (for SIM supported devices): protect yourself against spammers, hackers and scammers. Get warned about suspicious text messages, filter and block unwanted calls and messages (SMS Blocker is currently unavailable for Android v4.4 devices)
✔ Wipe contacts, text messages, photos, browser history, calendar, format SD card and restore device to factory settings
AVG AntiVirus for Tablet is now part of AVG Protection, our award-winning, multi-device, cyber security subscription package.
By installing/updating this app, you agree that your use of it is governed by these terms: http://m.avg.com/terms
Google®, Google Maps™ and Android™ are trademarks of Google, Inc., registered in the USA and in other countries
D-Link Portable Media Ceter is an app which enables users to access media services and config D-Link Mobile router settings on D-Link mobile router. The major functions includes:
- File sharing: D-Link router allows family members to share the storage space on the router SD card. You can access both your private folder and the public folder being shared.
- Cloud Storage: Access your multiple cloud accounts with the cloud storage function.
- Upload to cloud: You can upload your files to D-Link router. It can even upload the files to your cloud accounts automatically for file backup!
- Download Podcast: Just subscribe Podcast channels you are interested in. D-Link router will auto-download the latest ones for you!
Program your own USSD buttons in seconds!
USSD Magic is a free app from Mapdevco that you can use for testing your USSD platforms more efficiently, testing USSD codes before launch or simply to program some of your Service Provider’s USSD codes.
You can program the Balance / Recharge codes in seconds!
This enables you to Check your Balance with one button or to Recharge without ever typing those pesky USSD codes again!
USSD Magic – Simply Magic!
Features include multiple tabs, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and network (SMB) support, SQLite database viewer, Text Editor, create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract rar archives, multi-select, execute scripts, search, remount, permissions, bookmarks, send files (via email, bluetooth etc), image thumbnails, APK binary XML viewer, change file owner/group, create symbolic link, "Open With" facility, MD5, create shortcuts.
For fast, friendly support simply email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will always try to help with any problem you may have with the app. If we can't help then you can have a refund, no questions asked.
Although 22,000+ five star ratings will tell you that most people are very satisfied customers. Make sure you read as many comments as possible to get a good idea of what most people think of the app.
We still respect the old 24 hour refund policy. So if you're not happy with the app just email us within 24 hours and you can have a refund. We'll need to know the order number, which you can find on the emails sent to you by Google when you downloaded.
Why compromise? Get the original and the best!
Full network access - Required for network and cloud access. No information is passed to us over the internet.
Add or remove accounts - Used by the Google Drive SDK to add a new account if desired. No changes are made to existing accounts and no details accessed apart from the account name.
Find accounts on the device - Used to list available accounts for logging into Google Drive.
Prevent from sleeping - Used to stop the device sleeping during long operations so they are not interrupted.
Customize background sync
Batch add tasks
Pattern lock to secure your information
** Please kill Gtasks or Roboot your phone if the ads still exists after installing the key
The app requires following permissions:
READ_LOGS - used to fetch the Logcat
READ_PHONE_STATE - used to get phonenumber,IMEI,IMSI and SIM-Serial to allow exact match
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - used to write temp files
Keywords: security, privacy, logcat, logging
Basis des ganzen ist ein Artikel der im Print Magazin Android-User.de unter meiner Mitwirkung entstanden ist und Apps ins Visir nimmt, die mit nahezu krimineler Energie den Play-Store und andere App Stores überschwemmen. Klares und einziges Ziel dabei, BernutzerInnen mit Werbeeinblendungen und PushWerbung zu überschütten.
Die meisten der direkt in diesem Artikel angeführten Apps sind bereits aus dem Google Store entfernt worden, jedoch leben diese Apps in sekundären Appstores weiter und verbreiten sich ungewollt schnell auf unseren Smartphones.
Um Euch eine gewisse Sicherheit zumindest gegen die zur Zeit entdeckten, schädlichen Apps zu bieten, wurde die Idee zu dieser App geboren. Im Grunde eine einfache Sache, von einer vertrauenswürdigen Seite wird eine Liste mit App-Packagenamen geladen und das Smartphone wird danach dahingehend überprüft ob eine der in dieser Liste angeführten Apps installiert ist. Nicht mehr und nicht weniger.
Ihr könnt selber entscheiden, ob ihr die App dann deinstallieren wollt oder nicht.
Internet: Benötigt um die Liste der bekannten Packages herunter zu laden.
Access_Network_State: Notwendig um eine funktionierende Internetverbindung abzufragen.
Link zum Artikel bei Android-User.de:
Link zur Entstehung dieser App:
Mein Dank richtet sich an Marcel Hilzinger vom Magazin Android-User sowie an den Forensic Experten Marko Rogge. Erst diese fruchtbare Zusammenarbeit ermöglichte diese App!
NoStalk will resume normal RingingMode after this. Every time "unknown Caller ID" is displayed your Android will keep silent up from now.
Update to V1.4 New German language pack and more.
Darüber hinaus demonstriert diese App wie es möglich ist, Daten aus einer App ins Internet zu übertragen, ohne die dafür notwendige Berechtigung "Vollständiger Internetzugriff" zu haben.
In dem dazugehörigen Blog wird dargelegt, welche IDs es auf den Smartphones gibt und warum man Vorsicht walten lassen sollte sie im Netz zu verteilen.
Diese App benötigt die Berechtigung "READ_PHONE_STATE" (TELEFONSTATUS UND IDENTITÄT ABRUFEN)
Dieses wird lediglich verwendet um die Daten anzuzeigen. Die ausgelesenen Daten werden weder ins Log geschrieben noch an Dritte übertragen.
Bei Fragen zu dieser App kann jederzeit ein Eintrag zu dem entsprechenden Artikel in meinem Blog gestellt werden. Dort kann ich auch gezielt und direkt antworten.
Die Idee dazu wurde auf der Android-Plattform AndroidPIT geboren.
Jannik - Die Vorlage als Windows App
Sven Manzke - Änderung bei der Edit Feld Problematik. Cooler Tipp :)
Attention, this app won't show up in normal application folder. It's visible only in the manage application list.