Shorten long URLs and squeeze them into fewer characters to make links easier to share, tweet, or email to friends. Using a shortened goo.gl URL leaves more room to say what's on your mind. For example, http://goo.gl/n7IMF2 is a convenient shorthand representation for the long link https://play.google.com/store/apps.
Access analytics of any short URL, including the raw click counts and their distribution across referrers, browsers, platforms, and geographical locations.
The app also lets you
• Shorten URLs and share them quickly
• Access your history - always synced with goo.gl
• Get colorful analytics reports of any short URL, not just yours
• Android Beam - push a short URL onto another device by tapping the devices together
• Shorten links through "share" in any app and get rich notifications
• Star your favorites
• Generate and share QR codes
Have a bug report or feature request? Please contact me by email or on Google+.
You can help translating this app! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Thanks infinitely to all who already contributed: extendwings, BrunoMioto, fedec96, siveZ, johan98, Bigomby, HeinrichReimer, SHURman, keem1, Yari27, echelonx, Froony, aniquewetzels and many others.
This app is in no way affiliated nor endorsed by Google Inc.
It can create a shortcut without using a bookmark from default browser.
Also this app can receive a text that includes URLs.
How to use:
1. Opens the website which wants to create shortcut by a default browser.
2. Opens this app from Menu→More→Share page→Share via→"Shortcut To URL". URL will be filled automatically.
3. Shortcut will be created on the home by inputting "Name" and pressing "OK" button.
Specifications and Limitations:
* Any protocol will be accepted.
* Creation of shortcut may fail when center of the home screen doesn't have any space.
* "Name" is not filled automatically because a browser will pass to this app only the URL.
Also I don't want to add internet access permission to this app.
Please follow the installation instructions below:
1. Check if your phone is vulnerable.Open your browser and navigate to: http://goo.gl/sRHFC (or scan the barcode at the header of the page).
2. If your phone is vulnerable you will see your IMEI number displayed. (*#06# is not an IMEI number!).
This means that service MMI commands can be executed on your phone, when you visit a malicious web page. The MMI commands are service commands, and if you see the IMEI it doesn't mean that your phone is vulnerable to the Samsungs data wipe vulnerability. Still everyone can execute MMI commands on your phone asking you to open a remote web page URL.
3. If DON'T see the IMEI number, you are safe and you don't need this app :)
4. If you see a popup with your IMEI number, then install this app from Google Play (click on install button on the the left).
5. Once you install the app navigate again to: http://goo.gl/sRHFC (or scan the barcode at the header of the page).
6. Your phone will ask you how to complete the action. Choose USSDFix and mark it as default for this action.
7. You will see a notification that your phone tries to open a page that contains a USSD call and will block it.
8. Your phone is safe now !
NOTE: The app uses a hidden launcher and will not appear in the list of the other apps on your phone desktop. If you want to remove the program, please navigate to Settings / Manage Applications and then remove "USSDfix" app.
This app will convert the annoying USSD messages sent by the service provider into Notifications instead.
- Example of USSD messages are, "You have 0.00 left" or "You have used 100MB in the last session".
- Note, For your convenience, when you explicitly execute a USSD call, like *111# to check balance the result will be displayed normally and will not be blocked.
The app will also store the previous 25 USSD Messages in history.
Since Android doesn't provide an official API to deal with USSD notifications, This app uses a kind of a hack. So it WILL NOT work on all the devices. I'm sorry if it doesn't but unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it, unless Android provides an API.
This is the official Issue for requesting this feature.
Reference : Credit to commandus.com, for the android USSD Hack.
Please note that the “URL Shortener” can only be used with Boat Browser V5.0 and above.
Find Boat Browser on the Google Play Store...
All Boat Browser Add-Ons can be accessed in the Side Toolbar after installation.
You can also manage your Add-Ons by launching “Menu”->”Add-Ons”
Other popular Boat Add-ons:
Free Add-On tools available right now... Customize YOUR Browser YOUR way!
• Boat FBAddon
• Boat Web2PDF Add-on
• Boat Tab History Add-on
• Boat Show IP Add-on
• Boat Password Manager Add-on
Our Add-Ons are “lightweight” and “fully customizable” in the Side Toolbar!
Any questions or concerns, PLEASE LET US KNOW! We are committed to providing you with the best browsing tools available...
Our Email: email@example.com
Twitter - http://twitter.com/BoatBrowser
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/boatmobile
Website - http://www.boatmob.com/
Include USSD Code of :
* Loop Mobile
* Virgin Mobile
Disclaimer -There may be some chances that USSD code listed below may not work at your state. (If you know the USSD code, then your comment is always welcome).
With this app, no need to type the mobile number to transfer balance or to send a Mini Call, just browse and select the contact.
Works only with Vodafone Egypt Subscribers.
Developed by a Vodafone Egypt User.
THE VIDEO JUST SHOWS AN EXAMPLE FOR HOW TO USE POPUP WIDGET CREATIVELY. THE FANTASTIC UI WAS COMPOSED OF POPUP WIDGET AND ZOOPER WIDGET. SO IT CANNOT BE MADE ONLY BY THIS APPLICATION!
Video from http://octoba.net/archives/20140527-android-app-popupwidget2-314562.html
Demo & Tutorial: http://youtu.be/3IjMdw1TgYI
You can create a shortcut (1x1 widget) to widgets with this application. The widget will appear with a cool animation by tapping the shortcut.
Now this supports:
- creating shortcut to one or multiple widgets
- 20 or more internal background skins
- plenty options for the popping up animation and behavior.
- TASKER action plugin.
Main benefits of using popup widget:
1. Save memory and battery used by the widgets on your launcher
2. Save the space of home screen
3. Better scroll performance of launcher
4. Create your own UI
scanToo is a free software that allows you to scan barcodes and send them to your server.
No need to make expensive purchases of equipment for your business, your phone does the trick!
It is compatible with all web servers, you just need to:
- write a script on your server
- put the address of your script
That's it... the code is on your server.
In addition, you can find some sample scripts below, that you can use on your server (php).
Script example :
echo "No barcode sent ! Use the free app sparToo :)";
echo "Good job! Barcode sent successfully on server : \n".$_GET['p'];
- No load time get to the initial search engine (to type in search criteria)
- No need to type in the web address
- No need to look through your bookmarks
We do not track what you search, but the individual search engines might. Currently in beta.
- Notifications over the locked screen
- Different Gmail Labels of your account to choose from for Email notifications.
- New Gmail labels (*Primary, *Promotions, *Social and *Updates) in line with new Gmail features
- Quiet Time Setting
- Missed Calls always on the top of the list, followed by SMS's and then Gmails (adjustable)
- Choose various Animations on list view
- Different Popup styles to choose from.
- Gmail, SMS and Missed Call can be enabled or disabled individually or together.
- Option to choose different tones for SMS, Gmail and Missed call notifications
- Display three different types of notifications in one window (SMS, Missed call and Gmail)
- Reply and Call-back while screen is still locked
- Add calendar entry for missed calls, SMS and Gmail
- Different stylist fonts to choose from
- No disturbance in the middle of the call
Michael InSanFrancisco on Oct 8, 2013 at 2:40 AM
Exactly What I Was Looking For This app has all the functionality, options, and features I was looking for. I needed a program that trumps my other apps when notified about a missed event [call, text]. In other words, the notification takes over my display, so to speak. I also like being able to choose which features and functionality to activate.
Caitlin S on Apr 23, 2014 at 1:52 PM ★★★★★
I really like that it shows a summary of an email subject or SMS so I can decide what needs my attention and what doesn't without having to go into each landing page (ie Gmail, Phone Log, SMS, etc). Great work, definitely worth getting the premium version.
A Google User on Mar 15, 2014 at 6:12 PM ★★★★★
Does exactly what I wanted, big unmissable box showing who the missed call was from and when. Tried the free version and went straight to the paid for the day after, worth every penny :)
How it Works:
1. Upon receiving the new notifications (SMS, Missed call or Gmail), the device will turn on the screen and display the popup window over locked screen (if the device was locked). The messages in alert popup window will keep on growing unless user dismisses them. If you are not ready to dismiss all notifications, you can press back button and alert popup window will disappear (will go in the background but won’t delete the notifications). To retrieve back the alert popup window just turn off/on the screen or retrieve back from the icon in the notification bar.
2. SMS’s and Missed Calls in Alert popup : To reply and call back to missed calls and SMS's, touch on SMS or Missed call messages in the popup window, it will display the options to reply and call back. There is an option that appear on SMS's only i.e. 'Delete it from inbox', (not supported in Kitkat) that will delete the SMS straightaway from the inbox.
3. Gmail in Alert Popup: Gmail part run over the internet and retrieves the unread new emails in Gmail account (using Google API). Touching on Gmail messages in popup window will give you options to view, reply, reply all or add calendar entry. By selecting view option, default Gmail application installed on your device will show up where you can view and reply emails.
4. To dismiss notifications
Touch dismiss button on popup window or
• Press volume down button or
• Swipe on any item in the popup window from left to right or
• Touch menu while popup screen is on and dismiss notifications
Once notifications are dismissed then only new messages (SMS/Missed Call and Gmail) will appear in the popup window from that point onward. Dismissing will also mark unread SMS’s as read on your device (not supported in KITKAT).
Rated as one of best resource management tools on Android market.
ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, download manager, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One...), FTP client, and LAN Samba client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
ES File Explorer allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources freely. You can access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others. This app makes it easy to stay connected over 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi to share with friends, upload photos, and watch videos.
ES File Explorer 3.0 currently supports 30+ languages:
English, Russian, Japanese, Korea, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese...
This standard version is for Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1,4.2 and 4.4. Android 1.5 ~ 2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake.
You can download older version from our official website.Classic Theme can be downloaded on Google Play.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Quick office, for opening others
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Text viewers and editors
* Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
* Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
ES File Explorer is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,
it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device -- includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen for knowing your current RAM situation and automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running.Task Manager module required
* Cache Cleaner and Autostart manager -- Delete those junk files that take up valuable storage space.Task Manager module required.
* Root Explorer -- the ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, emailing attachments, etc.
* More features to come
We’re working to create the best file manager on Android, so plz do not hesitate to CONTACT US with your comments, suggestions, issues.
Download FREE ESET antivirus or buy the PREMIUM version
✓ Antivirus with 100% detection rate (AV-Test, 2015)
✓ Automatic Scan of downloaded applications and files
✓ On-demand Scan that you can activate at any time
✓ Quarantine where all discovered items reside so they don’t infect you further
✓ Anti-Theft activated by SMS commands – Remote Lock, Remote Siren, GPS Location and Remote Wipe
✓ Tablet friendly interface
You can also try our PREMIUM antivirus for 30 days – FREE (no credit card required).
✪ Proactive Anti-Theft which notifies you of suspicious activity
✪ Online management of your lost or stolen device at my.eset.com
✪ Scheduled scanning of apps, settings, files
✪ Safe browsing and phishing protection
✪ Device Monitoring of important settings
✪ Application Audit of installed apps to tell you what they have access to
✪ SMS/MMS/Call blocking
✪ On-charger scan to preserve battery life
✪ Automatic updates of key modules and settings
✪ Mobile cybersecurity education
TRY PROACTIVE ANTI-THEFT
★ Automatic notification – Suspicious state is activated when wrong PIN/pattern is entered or unauthorized SIM change detected
★ Online anti-theft management at my.eset.com for Android devices and Windows laptops protected by ESET Smart Security
★ Camera Pictures – Front/back camera snapshots
★ On Screen Message – Customizable message to potential device finder
★ Low Battery – If the device hits critical battery level, its current location is sent to my.eset.com
★ User Network Address Details – Listing of IP addresses the device was connected to if marked as missing
STAYING SAFE ONLINE
★ ESET Cybersecurity Training teaches you essential tips for making your mobile online experience even safer
★ Series of simple online educational videos with a printable safety list.
If you decide not to purchase a 1 year PREMIUM subscription after your free 30-day trial ends, your basic free virus protection will continue indefinitely.
”100% protection against malware infections such as viruses, worms or Trojan horses.” (AV-Comparatives, 2014, tested on 2,266 samples, industry average 95.3%)
In order to protect your Android device and valuable information, we will ask you to grant ESET various permissions. ESET will NEVER use these permissions for data collection or Marketing purposes. Promise! For a detailed explanation of what each type of permission is used for, please see our Knowledge Base http://kb.eset.com/android
If you are experiencing any issues with your ESET mobile antivirus app, please check out our FAQ http://kb.eset.com/android or visit ESET Security Forum http://forum.eset.com. You can also fill out a Customer Care form using the in-app form, which you can access by pushing the menu button (upper right) and then tapping on ‘Customer Care’.
FEEDBACK AND RESOURCES
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn about latest Android security issues at WeLiveSecurity.com http://www.welivesecurity.com/category/android-2
FOLLOW US ON
Ⓕ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/esetsoftware
Ⓣ Twitter https://twitter.com/ESET
Ⓖ Google+ https://plus.google.com/100120447453251568551/#100120447453251568551
Ⓨ YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/esetusa
✔ This is for Malaysia's umobile prepaid only
✔ This is not official app from umobile
✔ I will not guarantee the content is up to date
✔ Please rate this app if you like it
✔ This app will be remove from Play Store if umobile filed complain
The app requires following permissions:
READ_LOGS - used to fetch the Logcat
READ_PHONE_STATE - used to get phonenumber,IMEI,IMSI and SIM-Serial to allow exact match
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - used to write temp files
Keywords: security, privacy, logcat, logging
Basis des ganzen ist ein Artikel der im Print Magazin Android-User.de unter meiner Mitwirkung entstanden ist und Apps ins Visir nimmt, die mit nahezu krimineler Energie den Play-Store und andere App Stores überschwemmen. Klares und einziges Ziel dabei, BernutzerInnen mit Werbeeinblendungen und PushWerbung zu überschütten.
Die meisten der direkt in diesem Artikel angeführten Apps sind bereits aus dem Google Store entfernt worden, jedoch leben diese Apps in sekundären Appstores weiter und verbreiten sich ungewollt schnell auf unseren Smartphones.
Um Euch eine gewisse Sicherheit zumindest gegen die zur Zeit entdeckten, schädlichen Apps zu bieten, wurde die Idee zu dieser App geboren. Im Grunde eine einfache Sache, von einer vertrauenswürdigen Seite wird eine Liste mit App-Packagenamen geladen und das Smartphone wird danach dahingehend überprüft ob eine der in dieser Liste angeführten Apps installiert ist. Nicht mehr und nicht weniger.
Ihr könnt selber entscheiden, ob ihr die App dann deinstallieren wollt oder nicht.
Internet: Benötigt um die Liste der bekannten Packages herunter zu laden.
Access_Network_State: Notwendig um eine funktionierende Internetverbindung abzufragen.
Link zum Artikel bei Android-User.de:
Link zur Entstehung dieser App:
Mein Dank richtet sich an Marcel Hilzinger vom Magazin Android-User sowie an den Forensic Experten Marko Rogge. Erst diese fruchtbare Zusammenarbeit ermöglichte diese App!
NoStalk will resume normal RingingMode after this. Every time "unknown Caller ID" is displayed your Android will keep silent up from now.
Update to V1.4 New German language pack and more.
Attention, this app won't show up in normal application folder. It's visible only in the manage application list.
Darüber hinaus demonstriert diese App wie es möglich ist, Daten aus einer App ins Internet zu übertragen, ohne die dafür notwendige Berechtigung "Vollständiger Internetzugriff" zu haben.
In dem dazugehörigen Blog wird dargelegt, welche IDs es auf den Smartphones gibt und warum man Vorsicht walten lassen sollte sie im Netz zu verteilen.
Diese App benötigt die Berechtigung "READ_PHONE_STATE" (TELEFONSTATUS UND IDENTITÄT ABRUFEN)
Dieses wird lediglich verwendet um die Daten anzuzeigen. Die ausgelesenen Daten werden weder ins Log geschrieben noch an Dritte übertragen.
Bei Fragen zu dieser App kann jederzeit ein Eintrag zu dem entsprechenden Artikel in meinem Blog gestellt werden. Dort kann ich auch gezielt und direkt antworten.
Die Idee dazu wurde auf der Android-Plattform AndroidPIT geboren.
Jannik - Die Vorlage als Windows App
Sven Manzke - Änderung bei der Edit Feld Problematik. Cooler Tipp :)