IMPORTANT: You need Text-To-Speech engine and voices installed on your device to use this app. You may use more than one if you want.
* Click "Share" or "Send by Email" button/menu item in any app to send text to @Voice Aloud Reader for aloud reading over speakers or a headset.
* If "Share" is not available, copy text in another app and paste it into @Voice for aloud reading.
* Option to instantly read aloud text copied to clipboard.
* Open text, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documents or HTML files from Android file system for reading aloud.
* Experimental EPUB format support. It's only for reading aloud, no fancy full featured EPUB reader, e.g. does not show pictures, many more features of a full reader are missing. To try, use "Open" button at the top or on the menu, navigate to a folder with ePub files and open one of them.
* Easily add saved Pocket articles to @Voice reading list - in Read List screen, press Menu - Add articles from Pocket
* Save articles opened in @Voice to files for later listening. Construct listening lists of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other. Order the list as needed, e.g. more important articles first.
* Record spoken articles to sound files - WAV (uncompressed) or OGG (compressed) formats supported.
* Long-press word and/or select a longer phrase to view dictionaries, translations, Wikipedia, Web search and more.
* Dropbox sync! Enable, then build your list on one device, e.g. a tablet, then listen on your phone. Or from your computer, use File/Save As - "HTML only" function in the browser, save to @Voice Dropbox folder, then listen on your phone.
* Easily control speech generator volume, pitch and rate of speech.
* Pause/resume speech as needed with wired or Bluetooth headset buttons, plus click Next/Previous buttons to jump by sentence, long-click the same buttons to switch to the next/previous article on a list.
* Can automatically recognize the language of an article and use appropriate TTS voice, if available, or set your preferred voices manually with "Select language" menu item.
* Options for additional pause between paragraph, start talking as soon as a new article is loaded or wait for a button press, start/stop talking when wired headset plug is inserted/removed.
* Optional sleep timer to stop speech after a given timeout.
The full Internet access is needed because the “Share” function from web browsers and any news reading apps I tried, sends us only the URL address (http://something...). They do not send the full text of articles, so @Voice has to download the article from the Internet to be able to read it aloud or save for later reading. Only by using Copy text function in one app, and pasting it in @Voice, or by saving the full text in one app to storage and opening a file in @Voice, you could avoid Internet connection, but this is not very convenient. Also - the new Dropbox sync function needs Internet access, of course. There is no way to avoid it.
If you have any ideas on how Audible Share can be improved, let me know at email@example.com.
It works by using the common Share command to sent text to Audible Share. Depending on your settings, it will then be spoken immediately.
Particularly useful to speak out a received email in cases where you may not be able to look at the screen. (Use caution and your own discretion while driving)
It works great with K-9 Mail (a great free email application) and SVox Classic (not free but they have many amazing sounding voices in many languages).
It's also possible to Copy/Paste the text into the application.
Also a lot of fun to get your phone to speak any phrase you wish it too. Can make for some good jokes or pranks.
Permissions are required for advertisements and the text entered is in no way stored or transmitted anywhere.
It supports run-time customization - an interesting feature for Application Developers. You can specify the buttons (like Copy Text, Share etc.) to be disabled when launching a PDF from your application. Find usage details on: https://github.com/Vedantu/vedantu-reader
- [For Android Application Developers] Customization of buttons to restrict editing and printing of the document!
- Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports "Share".
- Easily Zoom-in on text or images for a closer view.
- Simple text-only Reflow mode.
- Highlight, Strike-through, and Underline tools.
- Easily mark up PDF content with the freehand drawing tool, and easily undo mistakes.
- Use Bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF document.
- Tap on links in a PDF to open linked web pages.
- Open password protected files.
Vedantu Reader is under continuous development, so if you find any files that don't work, please let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Everybody knows that we should not use our phones while walking, but, let's face it, we all do that. And that is point where Walk and Text app comes in play. Do not fall into a hole!
Now, you will have your view in front of your self even while you are walking.
Also, for night usage, we added flash light.
We have no restrictions about application you can use with our app. It will be on top of all apps, so you can use Facebook, email, SMS, play games, browse internet, read books.....
There is also notification badge, so you can access to the application in 2 taps.
Try it, rate it.
1. Support 10 files convert per day (approximate)
2. Support 25 files convert per day for registered user of CloudConvert.org
3. Easy to create and manage convert task
4. Convert batch file (Support multiple input)
5. Simple interface
6. Easy to share convert file
7. Clean material design on Android L
8. Convenience Overflow menu
Happy convert and don't forget to give your feedback to help us improve our service.
IMPORTANT: If you do not want messages to be read turn off the app using the ON/OFF button otherwise they will be read out loud no matter your sound settings.
Note: This app does not work if you receive messages to Google Voice or another similar web sms service.
- Reading Speed: slow, normal, fast
- Auto Reply: a preset message you define to automatically reply to the text messages.
- Name Finder: If the text message's phone is in your contact list the person's name will be said instead of the phone number.
- and more features.
Thanks for using this app, don't forget to rate and leave a comment for features you would like to see.
Imprime tus documentos de Office, PDF y XPS.
Si tienes cualquier duda, comentario o sugerencia, escríbenos a email@example.com
Talk to your phone, ask whatever you need, wherever you are, just by using your voice. For free!
With Mnemoo Android application you can query the Mnemoo knowledge base by using your voice and have the answer read through your smartphone text-to-speech engine.
Mnemoo is able to answer questions such as:
"Who is Bill Gates ?"
"Where is San Francisco ?"
"When was Abraham Lincoln born ?"
or keyword-based query like:
The Mnemoo knowledge base and its inference engine are constantly growing and improving, with new features added every month. Become a user of Mnemoo, and help us building the largest Artificial Intelligence project.
This application will continue dictating when you turn off the screen.
Find any bugs? Contact us at DanielWeisbergApps@gmail.com to report them!
The WEB of news, the live camera, the fortune-telling, and the browser game, etc. page is regularly updated in registering URL and the rotation display is done by the wallpaper.
(The link etc. cannot be clicked directly because it is made to the image. )
Because you may not go to see by yourself if there is a site where it goes it regularly, it might be so-so convenient.
It looks like the RSS reader imaging it, and the WEB page including the image etc. is displayed as a wallpaper here.
When the plug-in such as Flash is used, it is not possible to acquire it.
- Function list
･The WEB page is regularly acquired, and it displays it in the wallpaper.
･The screen is regularly updated (A manual update is also possible).
･The registration page : up to 20(A free version : up to three).
･The scroll position and the enlarged size can be set by the preview display.
･The update can be set at a day of the week or time.
･Preservation of cookie
(As a result, it is logged in by Ito of ..OK.. [sa] in the automatic operation if it logs it in once. )
･The wallpaper part is displayed and a page concerned is displayed by starting a browser in touching.
･The following WEB pages might not be able to be displayed.
･Stream animation (UStream etc.)
･Page that cannot be accessed with URL
If it is necessary to push the button of Flash after it accesses it with URL
･Reading is abnormally long.
When it will not be possible to read from the access in about 30 seconds, it is not possible to acquire it.
･It is not possible to display it by a browser of the Android standard.
･The battery is at least consumed for the residing application program. Consumption can be lowered by lowering the acquisition frequency.
･The operation expected according to the balance with another application program cannot be likely to be done.
(task killer etc.)When it confirms the operation first of all in a free version, and is useful, purchase can be considered and it is trowed because there is such a meaning, too as [tarana].
･The difference between a free version and a version for a fee
A free version: The WEB page that can be registered is versions for a fee up to three: The WEB page that can be registered is up to 20. There is no difference in other parts.
Android 2.2 or more
-Confirming the operation
Free version Features:
- Voice recognition
- Check items as done
- Copy, paste, and edit entries
- Various font types and themes
- 3 differeten Thmes
- Change text style and size
- Export and import lists
- Text to speech
- Reminder function
- Sort lists alphabetically
- Add entries to your clandar
English, Spanish, Russian, Italian, German, French, Polish and Portugese
If you got any questions or need help send an email to: