Hatomico (HAgo TOdo MIentras COnduces which stands for I do everything while you drive) is a driving assistant to manage phone functions while you drive. It is highly customizable and allows you to auto answer the phone or reading incoming messages aloud without the need of touching the device.
NEW VERSION 2.0 Now with Whatsapp, Telegram, LINE & Hangouts support (only for 4.4+ devices)
** Hatomico is, and will ever be, free and with no ads. **
- Fixed WhatsApp messages repetition
- Added bluetooth devices support
- Fixed whatsapp bug
- Added emoji support
- Added LINE support
- Added dismiss message reading on swipe
- Added Twitter support
- More UX enhancements
- UX enhancements
- Added notifications blacklist
- Icon redesign
- Added Telegram support
v2.00 (Only for 4.4+)
- Hangouts, Whatsapp and Google now support
- Optimized for Android Kitkat 4.4
- Added an activity (SwitchOn) for use with tasker and similar
- Minor bugs fixed
- Minor bugs fixed
- Improved auto switch off
- Optimized for Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Fixed bug in sepeaker activation
- Added option to use max volume during call
- Music playback pause on message reading
- Improved compatibility in Android 1.5 and 1.6
- Stable release
- Added an option to read sms automatically
- Fixed bug when call on hold
- Bugs reported through Market are fixed
- Bugs reported through Market are fixed
- Added contact filter for messages and calls
- Fixed bug in the reading sms screen
- Added English language
- Fixed bug of lock screen
- New icon design
- Added switch off options
- First public version
Entérate de los whatsapps que has recibido o de tus correos, sin necesidad de mirar el móvil y evitando distracciones innecesarias al volante.
Esta aplicación es compatible con:
· Facebook Messenger
Este servicio se puede habilitar y deshabilitar rápidamente desde la propia aplicación, para que no lea tus mensajes si no es el momento.También puedes elegir las aplicaciones que se notifican y realizar ajustes en la voz de lectura.
IntheCar es compatible con versiones de Android superiores a 4.1 hasta 4.4, incluída esta.
Para que la aplicación funcione correctamente es imprescindible habilitar el servicio de accesibilidad correspondiente.
***IMPORTANTE***: La calidad de la voz de lectura depende únicamente del motor TTS que tengas instalado en tu móvil. Todos los móviles traen uno de serie, pero puedes instalar otros motores TTS desde Google Play y emplearlos con esta aplicación, seleccionándolos en los ajustes de la misma.
PDF Conversion Suite demands minimal application permissions from you. To satisfy this requirement it uses third-party apps (like Google Drive, Dropbox etc.) that is already trusted by users.
Currently supported sonversion file formats are listed below:
* Email ( ".eml", ".msg" )
* Excel ( ".csv", ".xls", ".xlsb", ".xlsm", ".xlsx", ".xlt", ".xltm", ".xltx" )
* Image ( ".avs", ".bmp", ".dcx", ".dib", ".emf", ".gif", ".fax", ".jpg", ".jpeg", ".img", ".ipct", ".mdi", ".pic", ".pict", ".png", ".pcd", ".pcds", ".pct", ".pcx", ".mdi", ".tga", ".tif", ".tiff", ".wmf" )
* Open Office ( ".odf", ".ott", ".sxw", ".odf", ".sxm", ".mml", ".odp", ".otp", ".sxi", ".sti", ".odg", ".otg", ".ods", ".ots", ".sxc", ".stc" )
* Portable Document Format ( ".eps", ".pdf" )
* Power Point ( ".pot", ".potm", ".potx", ".pps", ".ppsm", ".ppsx", ".ppt", ".pptm", ".pptx" )
* Word ( ".doc", ".docm", ".docx", ".dot", ".dotm", ".dotx", ".wps", ".rtf", ".text", ".txt", ".wpd", ".wps" )
* XML Paper Specification ( ".xps" )
You can decide to answer the call without picking up the phone in his hand after 5, 8, 10, 15 seconds of arrival of the call.
You can also manually choose the language of the application between 9 proposals:
Compatible with all versions of Android smartphone that is tablet.
Write for Android stores all your writings safely and remembers the last position you stopped writing. You can just start over where you left off when opening the app next time.
It does not come with any kind of cloud backup, text lay-outing or other fancy stuff. Just plain text editing.
Do you like Write for Android but want an online solution? Check out my new app Write for Dropbox here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.leihwelt.android.write2
Use the built in copy&paste functions of Android Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich to make the most use out of Write for Android! You can select text passages, cut, copy and paste.
See it on a real device using fullscreen mode:
This is similar to "Pop for iOS" and comparable text editors that take on ZEN writing on your mobile phone.
Based on Email Filters & Text Contacts.
App prompts you to install Text To Speech Plugin if not already installed. Just make sure to install it.
And be sure to disable current text and email notifications to avoid duplicate alerts.
Get away from obsessive email and text checking.
If it's important, know who it is and what it's about immediately without touching your phone. Then get to it when you're ready.
If it's not important, you don't need to know about it right away. We swear you don't. Go ahead and try our app. You'll see that this frees up your life.
We've all been obsessively checking pointless messages for too long. PUT A STOP TO IT.
Configure your mobile alert
sounds per Email Contact, per Text Contact,
per Domain Sent From, per any Subject Phrase and more!
Assign each filter with a unique sound setting.
Text To Speech can be set to read the Sender, the Subject, the first 50 words, or any combination of the three.
Use Car Mode to switch everything to Text To Speech while in the car, and all settings return to normal when the car stops.
-Choose to use No Email Filters or No Text Filters. This gives a catch-all sound setting to all emails or texts you receive. Switch back to Use Filters and your old Filters are still saved.
-And a setting for "Set Unassigned Email/Text Contacts to:". This allows you to set blanket settings for all your UNASSIGNED Email or Text Contacts. An easy way to receive all your alerts through the app and just customize a few.
These 2 features make this app able to completely replace your INCOMING email setup.
Keep your regular email app for Outgoing emails, just turn off the notifications for that email app. OR just get to outgoing emails when you're by a computer. This REALLY frees you up.
Using No Filters is good if you have TTS set on some of your settings, and want to switch everything temporarily to a sound from the audio library to be more discreet.
OR just a quick way to switch to hearing all your emails and texts.
Truly the first of any email filter, voice alert, text notifier, text-to-speech or mobile notification app to offer this level of control and configurability. Whatever your mobile alert preferences are this app can accommodate it. If that preference changes it's handled easily. If you want to change it back that's easy, too.
Choose from Text To Speech
OR our library of Sounds
OR upload your own sounds
Unique for each sound setting!
It's about convenience. Get notified about the emails & texts that are important to YOU. And don't waste precious time on checking the ones that aren't.
Pre-configured smart and easy email setup for Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail & Godaddy custom domain emails.
If not using those email providers just do a search for your email provider's incoming POP3 or IMAP settings. The app is compatible with both mail protocols.
-Car Mode available (Automatic & Manual) which switches all sound settings to Text To Speech.
-Off-peak time scheduler saves battery.
-Multiple email accounts supported
-Repeat Alert setting
-Clickable email addresses to easily reply within the app using any email client installed on the phone.
-Silent mode available to just utilize visual notifications for nighttime or meeting mode.
-Easy to use interface.
-Keeps messages until you're ready to clear them turning your emails and texts into a To Do list as well!
email me at email@example.com
Wirelessly transfer photos, videos, music, and documents between your Android devices and computers, such as desktops, servers, NAS, or remote access accounts.
• Convenient and intuitive interface -- a single tap on your device starts the sync, without the need to physically access the computer.
• Fast and smart transfer -- only those newly created or modified files will be transferred. For a partially modified file, only the modified portion is sent over the network.
• State-of-the-art encryption – all network connection are protected against attacks even over insecure networks.
• File corruption never happens – file transmission is verified by MD5 checksums.
More amazingly, Acrosync does not require installation of proprietary server software. This is because Acrosync implements rsync, a mature open-source file sync protocol available on all platforms. By leveraging rsync, Acrosync can magically turn any computer into a file sync server without extra installation.
Requirements on the computers that Acrosync connects to:
• Linux computers must be accessible via ssh.
• Mac computers must have Remote Login enabled.
• For Windows computers, openssh and rsync must be installed, both of which are freely available as independent packages, or as part of cygwin.
Advanced features, such as public-key login, file exclusion/inclusion by pattern, schedulers, are available via a single in-app-purchase (which also removes advertisements).
IMPORTANT: You need Text-To-Speech engine and voices installed on your device to use this app. You may use more than one if you want.
* Click "Share" or "Send by Email" button/menu item in any app to send text to @Voice Aloud Reader for aloud reading over speakers or a headset.
* If "Share" is not available, copy text in another app and paste it into @Voice for aloud reading.
* Option to instantly read aloud text copied to clipboard.
* Open text, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documents or HTML files from Android file system for reading aloud.
* Experimental EPUB format support. It's only for reading aloud, no fancy full featured EPUB reader, e.g. does not show pictures, many more features of a full reader are missing. To try, use "Open" button at the top or on the menu, navigate to a folder with ePub files and open one of them.
* Easily add saved Pocket articles to @Voice reading list - in Read List screen, press Menu - Add articles from Pocket
* Save articles opened in @Voice to files for later listening. Construct listening lists of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other. Order the list as needed, e.g. more important articles first.
* Record spoken articles to sound files - WAV (uncompressed) or OGG (compressed) formats supported.
* Long-press word and/or select a longer phrase to view dictionaries, translations, Wikipedia, Web search and more.
* Speech correction for TTS, optionally using Regular Expressions (RegEx)
* Dropbox sync! Enable, then build your list on one device, e.g. a tablet, then listen on your phone. Or from your computer, use File/Save As - "HTML only" function in the browser, save to @Voice Dropbox folder, then listen on your phone.
* Easily control speech generator volume, pitch and rate of speech.
* Pause/resume speech as needed with wired or Bluetooth headset buttons, plus click Next/Previous buttons to jump by sentence, long-click the same buttons to switch to the next/previous article on a list.
* Can automatically recognize the language of an article and use appropriate TTS voice, if available, or set your preferred voices manually with "Select language" menu item.
* Options for additional pause between paragraph, start talking as soon as a new article is loaded or wait for a button press, start/stop talking when wired headset plug is inserted/removed.
* Optional sleep timer to stop speech after a given timeout.
The full Internet access is needed because the “Share” function from web browsers and any news reading apps I tried, sends us only the URL address (http://something...). They do not send the full text of articles, so @Voice has to download the article from the Internet to be able to read it aloud or save for later reading. Only by using Copy text function in one app, and pasting it in @Voice, or by saving the full text in one app to storage and opening a file in @Voice, you could avoid Internet connection, but this is not very convenient. Also - the new Dropbox sync function needs Internet access, of course. There is no way to avoid it.
WANT TO BETA TEST NEW RELEASES?
Join @Voice Beta Tests Google Group: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100050482874980060588