Our survey said ... Play your favourite ITV hit game show All Star Family Fortunes with the all new and official app!
Can you guess the top 5 answers from our bank of everyday questions?
★ We asked 100 people ... 1,000s of questions for you to answer
★ Connect with friends ... play multi-player rounds against friends
★ Play with up to 2 players on one device
★ Our survey said ... contribute to the world famous Family Fortunes survey
★ Join our global leaderboards
Good luck and enjoy playing Family Fortunes!
Minigames are grouped into three categories: Numbers, Letters and Classic.
Numbers: helps to improve the mathematical calculation. The goal is to reach or approach a target number by combining six numbers with elementary arithmetic operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. It can be played in four modes:
- Training: game mode for beginners and for those who do not like pressure. Consists in solving a single game without time limit.
- Time: game mode for the fastest. Consists of a unique game where you have to achieve the target number or an approximation in less than 45 seconds.
- Lightning: game mode for most addicts. Consists in solving the most games in 150 seconds. For every exact numbers extra seconds are obtained. Be fast and go for them!
- Levels: game mode for those who like challenges. Objective is to reach exactly the target number without time limit. When target number is achieved you pass to the next level. Each passed level gives you coins that can be used to help to solve games. Beware, not waste money, every 50 levels you are going to pay coins. You'll also get 1 coin every day you play this game mode. If you play consecutive days the number of daily coins will increase, so the second day you will receive 2, the third day 3, ... up to a maximum of 5 coins per day.
- Letters: with nine letters you must form a correct word in the chosen game language. As longer the word more points you get. Plurals and verb conjugations are correct words. In word games you can play in 8 different languages: English, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese, Italian, French, German and Dutch. It can be played in four modes:
- Training: game mode for beginners and for those who do not like pressure. Consists in forming a word without time limit.
- Time: game mode for the fastest. Consists in forming a word in less than 45 seconds.
- Lightning: game mode for most addicts. Consist in forming the maximum number of words in 150 seconds, every time a word is formed letters change. For each 6-letters word or more extra seconds are obtained. How extra time can you get?
- Conundrum: game mode for language experts. Consists in forming a word that contains 9 letters in less than 150 seconds.
- Classic: consists of combining numbers and letters games. There are 10 combined tests as follows: Numbers - Letters - Letters - Numbers - Letters - Letters - Numbers - Letters - Letters - Numbers. You can play in two modes:
- Training: game mode for beginners and for those who do not like pressure. Consists in solving the 10 tests without a time limit.
- Time: game mode for the fastest. Consists in solving the 10 tests with a maximum of 45 seconds in each test.
All game modes are available without internet connection (offline).
To see your progress and compare your results with your friends there are leaderboards and achievements. To access them you must be logged in to Google+ and have Internet access.
Each game mode (excluding training) has its own leaderboard, where you will see what is your best game and what position you are on all players. Moreover, all points you earn accumulates in the global leaderboard. What is your best position?
In any game mode you can unlock achievements. There are many different achievements.The more you play, the more chances you have to unlock achievements!
counts down to zero (two minutes countdown).
Test your skills in English words
-There are 12 achievements/modes to unlock while playing the game.
-Brag about your high score and the words you have unlocked in the dictionary with other players and friends online.
-At the end of each game you learn a new fun fact.
-Share your score with friends on your best social platform.
***HOW TO PLAY***
-The aim of the game is to find as many words in the dictionary before the time counts down to zero (you are given two minutes).
-Tap on letters on the keypad to form a word,then press the green arrow key to enter the word or red arrow key to clear the word
-The letter in the green box represent a vowel letter and it represents one point when used in a word. Such letters are a,e,i,o,u.
-The letter in the cyan box represent a consonant letter that is commonly used in english words, it represents two points when used in a word. Such letters are b,c,f,h,m,s,t.
-The letter in the purple box represents a consonant letter that is averagely used in english words,it represents three points when used in a word. Such letters are d,g,l,n,p,r,w.
-The letter in the red box represents a consonant letter that is rarely used in english words, It represents four points when used in a word. Such letters are j,k,q,v,x,y,z.
-The refresh button is used to randomly replace the letters on the keypad. It cost two bonus points.
-The rare button is used to replace rarely used letters to common letters. It cost four bonus points.
-The timer increment button is used to increase your countdown timer. It costs six bonus points.
-To gain additional time (five seconds) plus (one bonus point), find a word that scores more than nine points.
-When a rare letter is used, one point is added to your bonus point.
HAVE FUN :)
Spin the wheel to see what you're playing for, and if you're lucky, guess a letter to reveal words from the hidden phrase. When you know it, solve the phrase to win the game and earn your fortune!
- Thousands of phrases over 70 fun categories to spin to with your friends
- Get lucky and make a fortune spinning big bucks on the wheel, but make sure to solve the phrase to avoid bankruptcy and stop your friend from guessing more words!
- Start a game with friends easily via Facebook. Spin the Phrase Wheel with friends for twice the fun!
- Bad fortune? If you're feeling lucky, try a Boost and triple your winnings, or reveal letters in the phrase and turn your fortune around and get back in the game!
DISCLAIMER: Phrase Wheel has no endorsement from and is not affiliated with the official "Wheel of Fortune" game or television program.
- All levels are organised accordingly for easy search.
- Spoiler free as this application will only shows the answer that you clicked.
This application is not affiliated with the game company supported by this application. If you feel there is a direct copyright or trademark violation that doesn't follow within the fair use guidelines of Copyright Law, please contact us directly.
Emoji provided free by http://emojione.com
Will appeal to Scrabble players to crossword solvers. Uses professional tournament word lists (CSW12 / OTCWL14), US and UK spellings.
** This free version is ad. supported
** Pro version has no ads., unlimited levels and more
** News, FAQ and Hi Scores at:
** Notice: Word Game 2 now available! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.funqai.wordgame2
** Notice: If you have a Samsung Galaxy S4, please ensure that you are running at least Android version 4.4.2 to avoid slow down issues, or try Word Game 2.
There's nothing to do when no words exist.
Firstly you should try to avoid a situation where no words are available by looking ahead at what letters are coming next and planning accordingly. If that fails the 'X' buttons below the letter will swap out that letter for the next one.
These words aren't really words / A common word is not included.
There are a great many words in use in the English language and I cannot hope to please everyone as to their definition of what is a word or not. The 2 dictionaries offered to use are official word lists used in tournament Scrabble. I think if anyone knows whether a word should be in or out of a game like this then it's these guys.
Time is running out! Beat the clock and spell as many words as you can with this addictive anagram game, Pressed For Words.
Find as many words as you can in 2 ½ minutes.
- Simplified gameplay & clear user interface
- Over 4000 6-letter puzzles
- Hours of mind and spelling fun exercise!
Pressed For Words is a great game to practice spelling skills at your finger tips!!
Similar to "Word Whomp", Boggle, Scramble, and "Word Twist".
If you are looking for a fun way to learn some new English words, look no further! With access to dictionary meanings, pronunciations etc. you can improve your vocabulary as you play. With easy to crazy levels, you can play it whether you are a kid, novice, student or a language expert. It will be a great companion in your train journey, while waiting at the doctor's clinic or for spending some fun time with your family.
✓ Full-featured, no in-app or buy requirements
✓ Tiny install size and no special permissions!
✓ Thousands of clean good quality words
✓ 4-12 letter words included, graded by complexity
✓ Several modes & levels to suit all ages
✓ Simple, clean interface with large buttons
✓ Voice-enabled: Just speak the word!
✓ Pick a theme (skin) to suit your mood
✓ Recent words history, to refresh new words & meanings
✓ Hints feature to selectively reveal letters
✓ Timed Play mode with Scoreboard
✓ Touch based to allow super fast play
✓ No locked levels! Expert? Directly play tougher words
✓ Accepts multiple correct answers (TRAP, PART)
✓ Resistant to word repeats
This classic word puzzle is also called by names like jumble and unscramble. Word Twist also refers to this type of anagram puzzle. It has similarities with other word games, such as Scrabble and Word Search. Here, depending on the level, you would be given 4 to 12 letters. The only condition is that you have to use all the letters given when forming a valid word. If there are multiple correct answers, you need to just guess one of those.
Unlike the popular newspaper jumble, where you need to decipher a phrase after un-jumbling multiple anagrams, here the words are presented one by one to allow continuous solitary game play.
If you are a student or teacher, try the Word Power mode with tougher words that feature in English tests such as GRE, TOEFL and SAT. Use the History view to revisit the new words and lookup the meanings.
Happy unscrambling word jumbles!
From naming celebrities, to singing, to silly accents -- guess the word on the card that’s on your head from your friends’ clues before the timer runs out!
- Play with one friend, or one hundred at the same time.
- Draw a new card simply by tilting your phone.
- Keep videos of your hilarious game play for your own amusement, or share them right to Facebook.
- Diverse categories let you challenge your smartypants friends, and entertain your kids for hours, all from one app!
With 18 themed decks to choose from, each packed to the brim with exciting gameplay cards, the fun will never stop!
- And lots more!
Your next party, road trip or wait at the bank will never be the same.
★ Frantic word frenzy or slow and steady - whatever word game takes your fancy
★ Quick games with leaderboards for you and your friends
★ Multiple levels introduce new challenges with lots more to come
★ Designed for low battery usage - ideal for that commute
★ A new take on word search games
★ A great new challenge for all the word game fans out there
★ Connect to Facebook see social leaderboards and friends scores
★ Sync and backup across multiple devices
★ Compete against friends in multiplayer mode
If you're a big fan of word games such WordSearch, Scrabble, Boggle, Word Soup or Word With Friends and want to play something with a little more spice then you should give this a try!
WordBuzz Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/WordBuzzGame
Scribble Games - Play Is Essential
★ Play more than 20 quests and categories puzzles like animals, cities, foods, sports and much more!
★ Daily Word Search puzzle: every day you will find a different puzzle with the most important ephemerides and events that happened on that date.
★ Timed Multiplayer Game 1 vs 1 with the puzzle size you want
★ Create YOUR Word Search game, select the words you want and send it to your friends through Whatsapp, Hangouts and others!
★ Word Search puzzles with different difficulty levels, from small 5 x 5 to 10 x 10 normal or large 20 x 20 perfect for tablets!
★ You will never lose your current game, the game is automatically saved so you can continue right where you left off.
★ Original help system for improved gameplay
★ Choose the number of words and types of help for greater challenges
★ You will never play the same puzzle! Endless possibilities!
★ Available for your mobile phone, 7 inch tablet or 10 inch HD devices and small or low resolution devices!
If you love to solve problems and consider brain teasers to be fun then you’ll love Guess The Word!. All of the images will have one thing in common, and it’s up to you to figure it out! The game starts out pretty easy, but as you progress, it becomes more challenging!
When you open the game, you’ll see an image and a word blank. Type your answer with the letters provided to fill in the blanks! Have fun!
--- HINTS! ---
Guess The Word offers three different ways to help you solve a puzzling puzzle:
· Expose a Letter reveals the next correct letter!
· Remove Letters takes away some unnecessary letters!
· Solve the Question gives you the answer so you can skip to the next puzzle!
"Dropwords is a potent mixture of Scrabble, Boggle and Bejeweled! - Editor's Pick from AppEggs.com"
The game includes six game modes: Normal, Hard, Lightning, Blocker, Relax and Untimed. Whether you just want to relax, or are looking for something challenging, there's a game mode that will suit you.
The game offers three dictionaries:
1. Scrabble: contains all the 2-to-8-letter words from the SOWPODS list of Scrabble competition words. This amounts to 114575 words, including both US and UK spellings. Because this is a Scrabble dictionary, proper nouns like "June" or "Rome" are not included. Plurals are included.
2. Webster's: based on the Webster's New International Dictionary, 2nd Edition, this contains 87416 2-to-8-letter words. Includes some proper nouns, but not plurals or Scrabble-specific words (such as my own favourite, "QI"!). I have added certain words that seemed to be missing in error: BOX, HAS, KID, NEAR.
3. Both! The combination of the Scrabble and Webster's dictionaries, comprising 153136 words. This is the dictionary used by default.
You can switch dictionary via the game's Options dialog.
Includes optional access to PapayaMobile's social network, global leaderboards, and achievements!
* Note to Samsung Galaxy S2 owners: there is a known fault with this dual-core phone where sound playback can cause crashes and/or freezes. Please ensure the game's "Mute sound" option is ticked (in the Options dialog, accessible from the highscores screen). *
1. Make the Save Game/Abandon Current Game sequence slicker by allowing the player to just press "Back" to auto-save and drop back to the highscores screen.
2. Get the game to auto-save when it gets backgrounded (by the player switching tasks/taking a call).
3. "Bomb Drop" game mode.
Please feel free to e-mail me with any bug reports, requests, or questions!
These are the game levels:
Level 1: search horizontally, vertically
Level 2: search horizontally, vertically and backwards
Level 3: search horizontally, vertically and diagonally
Level 4: search horizontally, vertically and diagonally and backwards
Level 5: search horizontally, vertically with change of direction
Level 6: search horizontally, vertically, backwards, with change of direction
Level 7: search horizontally, vertically, diagonally with change of direction
Level 8: search horizontally, vertically, diagonally, backwards with change of direction
6 difficulty levels and languages are supported: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Dutch.
**** Exclusive features of Classic Words Plus (the paid version): ****
- Pass-and-Play mode for 2 players
- Ad-free experience
- Preview your score before validating a move
Tired of stumbling across cheaters or waiting hours for your online opponent to play on Scrabble, Words with friends or Wordfeud?
Try out Classic Words Solo for instant fun, no matter if you are a beginner in crossword games or a Scrabble tournament player!
Choose the skill level of the computer (from beginner to expert), pick a word list (English word lists include Scrabble (TWL and SOWPODS) and Words With Friends official words), and use your strategy skills and vocabulary to try and defeat the Droid.
Classic Words Solo gameplay is classical to crosswords board games: create and place words on the board and boost your score by placing letters on the high scoring Double Letter, Double Word, Triple Letter and Triple Word squares.
Use all 7 letters from your rack to play a Bingo and get a 50 points bonus.
This game is a great time killer for all fans of board games and strategy games. It is also an educational game that will allow kids (and adults :-) ) to improve their spelling and vocabulary.
Thanks to the fast reactivity and variable skill of the computer and official word lists, Classic Words can be used by Words With Friends or Scrabble enthusiasts to play quick training matches and learn new words from the computer's moves.
Unlike with multiplayer board games where some dishonest players use anagram solvers, there is no cheating possible when playing solitaire... Letters and blanks are always picked randomly, and the computer's artificial intelligence does not have more information than you do.
Only your tactics and creativity can make the difference...
Will you play strategically enough to outwit the computer and its extensive vocabulary?
**** Features ****
- 6 levels of difficulty
- Display the definition of words by swiping them
- Save game state when quitting application
- Shake to shuffle
- Languages and dictionaries supported:
- SOWPODS 2012 (Official English tournament list)
- TWL06 (Official list)
- Words With Friends (2012 version)
- German (with support of Umlauts, and Ezset to be replaced by two 'S')
- French (Officiel du Scrabble, ODS5)
- Italian (Zingarelli)
- Spanish (DRAE)
- Distribution of letters and points are adapted to the language
- Supports offline play
Dive in a world of fun with this free addictive game! You have 4 pictures that have 1 thing in common and your task is to guess the word. Simple as that!
IT'S ALL ABOUT WINNING!
Get rich by winning coins at each correct answer. You have 200 levels to keep you busy. Do you accept the challenge?
In case you are stuck, there is nothing to worry about! You can always get hints with your available coins or you can buy coin packs from the store.
Where @ sends an sms which when opened will display your exact position on a map!
There is no need for the other person to have to have the app installed to receive the message!
No location information is stored!
Number Rush challenges your math skills against the clock in a 2 minute mathematical puzzle frenzy...how many can you solve?!
Go on... get your Number Rush today...FREE!
-Choose 6 numbers, big or small, and press the TARGET button!
-Reach TARGET using some or all of the numbers selected and the on-screen maths symbols
-10 points for hitting the TARGET
-7 points for being within 5 to the target
-5 points for being within 10 of the target
-If you cant make the target, hit new target and get another one, don't waste time!
-Hitting the target, or being within 10 will award you points and generate a new target!
-How many times can you hit the target before the time runs out?
- Compare you score with others around the world with the GLOBAL LEADERBOARDS!
"Like" us facebook for news, updated and giveaways:
Listed in Top Free New Apps Today (Google Play Store)
Listed in Top 10 Android Games this week http://androidandme.com/
Listed in Apps of the day http://www.kotaku.com.au/