IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Purchase in-app Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging or audio codecs to enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Pre-defined VoIP and XMPP provider list available when adding new accounts , including Facebook and Gmail for XMPP
• Integration with Facebook to display contacts' latest Facebook status
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones. Bluetooth™ support is dependent on Android device and operating system
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
• Winner of the 2011 Product of the Year Award from Communications Solutions. For the full list, see http://www.counterpath.com/awards.html
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Multiple account support for up to 12 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
PREMIUM FEATURES – OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
• Video Calls – using H.264 and VP8 video codecs
• G.729 Audio Codec
• AMR-Wideband Audio Codec
For more information on Bria Android Edition’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/bria-android-edition.html
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
Acrobits Softphone is both intuitive to use and highly configurable. With loads of preconfigured providers, many users will have their SIP account configured and making calls in less than a minute. But Acrobits Softphone also has the highly configurable settings advanced VoIP users and business users need, including support for Secure SIP signaling through TLS, HD audio through G.722 and more. Try Acrobits Softphone on Android today and you'll be telling your friends about it tomorrow.
Check out the great features of Acrobits Softphone for Android, with many more to come.
•Push Notifications for incoming calls for improved battery life
•Support for use on wifi and 3G networks
•backgrounding support with status bar notification; check your email or other tasks while still available for calls on the Softphone
•GoogleVoice interface, originate and complete GoogleVoice calls all from one app (requires GoogleVoice account and SIP Account with incoming U.S. numbers)
•quick import of accounts from major VoIP Providers
•call recorder and player, seamlessly integrated into the call history
•Bluetooth headset support
•HD Wideband audio through G.722
•Secure calling through SRTP (SDES)
•ZRTP support (through in app purchase), the latest in secure calling for SIP
•excellent sound quality, includes the G.711 (ulaw and alaw) and GSM audio codecs. Make an in app purchase to add G.729 Annex A for great quality over 3G networks
•TLS support for encrypted SIP
•audio codec manipulation, enabling you to prioritize the codecs used and disable ones you don’t want to use
•comfortable and super-smooth user interface, fine-tuned specially for Android
•easy, intuitive configuration
•simultaneous registration of multiple SIP accounts, have multiple accounts registered to receive incoming calls and switch the account used for outgoing calls without leaving the keypad
•Android contacts integration. Easy to call anyone in your contacts via SIP
•add new contacts directly from the softphone
•ability to generate DTMF tones while in call, to control various PBX features or automated systems (use audio, rfc 2833 or SIP INFO)
•detailed call history
•configurable RTP port range
•SIP Proxy support
•STUN server support, automatic service discovery using DNS SRV queries
•phone number resolution. We present the phone numbers in a convenient format with grouped digits, display the flag and country name and even region/city name for some countries, including USA
The Android Market does not make paid apps available in all countries. If you're unable to purchase Acrobits Softphone or have already purchased it through paypal, please visit http://acrobits.cz for an alternate method to download and install.
Acrobits Softphone is a SIP Client, not a VoIP provider. It needs to be used in conjunction with a VoIP provider that supports use on a SIP Client to work. Check out our list of verified VoIP operators at http://www.acrobits.cz/42/verified-voip-operators
VoIP over 3G - Be aware that some mobile network operators prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) over their network. They may prohibit the use of VoIP or impose additional fees and/or charges when using VoIP over their network. By using Acrobits Softphone over 3G, you agree to abide by any restrictions your cellular carrier imposes and agree that Acrobits will not be held responsible for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for using Acrobits Softphone over their 3G network.
Requires existing account with Mobyx VoIP provider.
Users - please contact your provider or pbx administrator to see if they provide login credentials for Cloud Softphone.
Cloud Softphone Awarded 2013 Unified Communications TMC Labs Innovation Award !
* Customized with company name / logo
* User Friendly, Advanced and Smoother GUI
* Multi Language (OS Specific)
* Unlimited user license
* SIP protocol support
* Making and receiving calls
* Codecs supported:g729 g711,GSM,g722,iLBC
* Advanced Phone Book (Contact manager with name number,profile pic and searching )
* call hold
* call transfer
* Call Log
* Call Status Indicator
* Save / Edit Username & Password
* Work with all standard SIP SoftSwitches
* Android 1.5, 1.6, 2.x, 3.x, 4.x
* Silence Suppression
* Echo Cancellation
* Auto Registration and Timeout
* Proxy support
El AXTEL Softphone es una aplicación que utiliza el protocolo SIP, compatible con múltiples servicios de VoIP en el mundo, para hacer y recibir llamadas de voz a través de tu conexión de Internet.
Si eres cliente de AXTEL en México, activa tu servicio AXTEL Conmigo para llevar tu Línea a cualquier parte del mundo en tu Android y otros dispositivos. Para activar tu Línea AXTEL, descarga la aplicación o visítanos en http://www.axtelconmigo.com.mx para mayor información.
Con el servicio AXTEL Conmigo, podrás hacer y recibir llamadas locales, larga distancia y a celulares como si fuera tu Línea AXTEL. Olvídate de costosas facturas en tu celular por pasarte de tus minutos, o por cargos de roaming nacional o internacional. Este servicio usa el mismo número telefónico de tu Línea AXTEL y comparte las llamadas y minutos incluidos en el plan de renta mensual de la línea. No importa en qué parte del mundo te encuentres, con AXTEL Conmigo utilizas tu Línea AXTEL como si estuvieras en tu casa o negocio.
Funcionalidades soportadas por AXTEL Softphone:
- Llamadas VoIP con tu Línea AXTEL de casa o negocio
- Llamadas entre el Softphone y tu casa/negocio son gratis
- Utiliza tu libreta de contactos de tu Android
- Altavoz (speaker)
- Silenciador (mute)
- Historial de Llamadas
- Selección automática de codecs VoIP
- Soporte de Multitasking
- Soporte de tonos DTMF
- Marcación Inteligente
- Caller ID con foto de contacto
- Semáforo de calidad de llamada
- Recuperación de sesiones de audio
Está disponible tanto como para conexiones Wi-Fi y 3G.
La versión de android ha sido probada en los siguientes dispositivos:
* Galaxy S2
* Galaxy Ace
* Galaxy Nexus
- Sony Ericsson
* Optimus 4x HD
Ahora puedes unirte a nuestra comunidad "Beta Testing":
Solicita tu acceso al correo email@example.com
NOTA: Esta aplicación no ha sido probada aún en otros equipos, por lo que existe la posibilidad que el funcionamiento no sea el adecuado.
Join Express pass trough mechanism delivers VoIP services even in blocked areas.
NOTE: AN OPERATOR CODE IS REQUIRED, THE APPLICATION WORKS ONLY WITH ASSOCIATED PROVIDERS.
PLEASE CONTACT YOUR VOIP OPERATOR FOR JOIN EXPRESS OPERATOR CODE.
* Making and receiving VoIP calls
* Integrated contacts from the phone
* Recent calls
* Support for codecs g.729, GSM, g.722 and g.711, AMR-NB, AMR-WB
* work in background mode
Note for end users:
Please, check your cellular operator's terms of agreement to make sure
they allow sip calls on their network before using Join Express softphone.
Note for operators:
Interested in rapid roll-out of mobile Voip services.
Please contact us now and enable Join Express service for your customers- major mobilie platforms availabe.
Obtain this awesome application by downloading it from the android app store, no additional access numbers or PINs is required to use this Netsurf service; dial the desired telephone number to your counterparts as customary or retrieve your party telephone number from your address book and dial directly.
Netsurf Telecom App Description:
Netsurf Telecom Softphone is a mobile app for Android devices such as etc. It is an affordable and incredible product with unbeatable rates and amazing features. Calls can be made through 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi data connections on any Android device, to all countries worldwide.
Crystal clear calls to any designation guarantee. Netsurf Telecom Softphone uses the best itineraries to ensure your call is of a high quality and maintains that standard every time. Just simply download the app, dial your designation, and connect to your friends and family; anytime, anywhere!!!
• Netsurf Telecom App Requirements:
To use Netsurf Telecom Mobile App to make audio calls over 3G, end users must have a data plan with a mobile network service provider.
Please note: Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) functionality over their network. Your end users must abide by their cellular providers' network restrictions. Netsurf Telecom will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by 3rd party carriers for use of VoIP over Wi-Fi/3G or whatsoever.
• Netsurf Telecom App Features:
1. Ability to Make and Receive Calls
2. Caller ID
3. Redial * by tapping on the numbers listed within your call history.
4. Voicemail & Voicemail to Email
5. Call hold
6. Music on hold
8. Multitasking Capabilities for the Apple IOS 4 for the following supported devices: Android 4,Android 3GS, and the third-generation iPod touch
10. Ability to View Contact List from Phone
11. Call forwarding
12. Ability to Recharge Account by Credit Card or PayPal through your Netsurf Telecom website (www.netsurftelecom.com)
13. Call History Display with Time and Call Status
You can enjoy your SIP line or vPBX extension on any mobile device.
- Video Calls
- Call Recording
- Send SMS
Also you can access the rest of netelip services such as:
- vFAX: Sending and receiving faxes
- vdrive: Cloud Storage
- vDesktop: Virtual Desktops
- vERP: Business Management Software.
* Charges may apply. We recommend an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.
Customized with company name
SIP protocol support
Phone Book (Synchronize with Phone Address Book)
Work with all standard SIP SoftSwitches
NOTE: Kerio Operator Softphone supports auto-provisioning (auto-configuration) with Kerio Operator SIP server but can be configured manually to operate with any SIP based VoIP server.
* Excellent voice quality
* High security with call encryption support
* Multitasking support for operation in background
* Multiple languages support - English, French, Spanish, Russian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Japanese, Korean
* Support for up to 4 accounts on any SIP-compliant server (Automatic provisioning with Kerio Operator)
* Integrate contacts from your phone's native contacts directory
* Call display and voice-mail indicator
* Transfer to speakerphone, mute and hold functionality
* Call history
* Ringtones and contact avatars
* Dial plan support
* Multiple call support - swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls
* DTMF via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
* VPN support
* Automatic codec selection for best call quality
* Supported codecs: G.711 a/u, G.722 (HD), iLBC, GSM
* Global IP support
* STUN & ICE support
* Noise reduction, echo cancellation and VAD (Voice Activation Detection)
* Quality of Service
* Security and call encryption via TLS and SRTP
* DNS SRV record look-up
* Call quality statistics
* Headset with microphone - wired or Bluetooth
* Headphones (without microphone) - device's built-in microphone is used
Please note that using Kerio Operator Softphone as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services (112 emergency services in Europe).
Installed on an Android Samsung Galaxy tablet, this application offers business voice communications to remote and/or home workers through an emulation of the Alcatel-Lucent IP Touch 4068 phone and 8068 Premium Desk Phone.
- Fully-integrated telephony solution
- Quick and user-friendly access to telephone facilities
- 8082 My IC Phone user experience for fast adoption
- Optimization of employees’ productivity
- Easy integration of remote and on-site workers, especially when desktop connection is the preferred communication mode
- Carbon footprint reduction
- Communications, connectivity and hardware costs control
- VoIP protocol of the Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise provides voice communications on the tablet
- Available on-site on wired Ethernet connection or WiFi
- Available off-site anywhere the user is able to connect to the company’s IP network via a VPN (works on Ethernet, WiFi, 3G/4G cellular)
- Telephony is supported on any CTI environment (ex: Contact Center agent workspace, Desktop Application, TSAPI or specific CTI Toolbar)
- G.711 and G.729 codecs are supported
- Business or Contact Center mode
- Horizontal/vertical flip
- User interface personalization
- Similar layout and keys as the Alcatel-Lucent 8082 My IC Phone sets
- Multi-language (English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Arabic)
- IP Desktop Softphone licence per user required on the Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise. Please contact your Alcatel-Lucent Business Partner to get these licences.
- Minimum requirement: Android OS 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and above
The installation and administration guides are available on the Alcatel-Lucent Technical Knowledge Base:
Support URL https://businessportal.alcatel-lucent.com
• You have to be Mobily Business subs to enjoy Business Softphone service
• Service works only outside KSA
How to Use Business Softphone?
Step 1 Download the Mobily Business Softphone client.
Step 2 (subscribing to the service by any of the following options)
• Call 1100
• Or send a message containing “Business Softphone” to 1100
• Or by visiting our website: www.mobily.com.sa
Upon subscribing to the service you will receive SMS containing your username and password.
Step 3 enter your username and password to enjoy the service
Subscribe now and enjoy these benefits
• No monthly subscription fee
• No call set-up charge
• Local rates on calls to Saudi Arabia
• Carry the same Mobily number anywhere you go
• Receive calls and SMS while Roaming for FREE
هل تعمل أو تدرس في الخارج؟ هل أنت قلق بشأن ارتفاع فواتير جوالك الشهرية أثناء التجوال ؟ الان مع خدمة بزنس سوفت فون اثناء التجوال من موبايلي تواصل مع الأهل والأصدقاء في المملكة بأسعار التعرفة المحلية. خدمة بزنس سوفت فون هي الأولى من نوعها في المملكة. خدمة بزنس سوفت فون متاحة لجميع مشتركي الاعمال من موبايلي. ببساطة اشترك في هذه الخدمة وتواصل من إي مكان في العالم إلى المملكة بأرخص تعرفه اتصال قد تحلم بها يوما
• يجب إن تكون عميل موبايلي لتتمكن من الاستمتاع بالخدمة
• الخدمة تعمل فقط خارج المملكة
كيفية الاشتراك والاستخدام لخدمة موبايلي بزنس سوفت فون ؟
الخطوة الأولى قم بتحميل البرنامج
الخطوة الثانية (الاشتراك بخدمة بزنس سوفت فون بإحدى الطرق الآتية ):
• الاتصال على 1100
• إرسال رسالة نصية (بزنس سوفت فون) إلى 1100
• من خلال موقع موبايلي www.mobily.com.sa
• سوف تصلك رسالة نصية تتضمن اسم المستخدم وكلمة السر
الخطوة الثالثة (الاستخدام)
ادخل اسم المستخدم وكلمة السر واستمتع بالخدمة
اشترك ألان وتمتع بالمزايا الآتية:
• بدون اشتراك شهري
• بدون رسوم تفعيل
• تعرفه محلية لجميع المكالمات والرسائل إلى المملكة اثناء التجوال
• استقبال مجاني للمكالمات والرسائل اثناء التجوال
Zoiper softphone offers a simple user interface and superb audio quality for smooth Voice over IP experience.
Available for both SIP and IAX systems, Zoiper is a phone solution perfectly fit for end users, service providers, call centers or any business willing to benefit from VoIP communications.
Want to distribute it to your users ? Use the free automatic provisioning system on http://oem.zoiper.com and avoid tedious manual configurations!.
IMPORTANT: Zoiper softphone is a standalone client-side software VOIP phone application and is not bundled together with a voip service. To make and receive voip calls using Zoiper, you must subscribe to any SIP or IAX based service provider across the globe.
Zoiper's key features include:
- Bluetooth support (beta)
- Excellent audio quality, even on older devices
- Intelligent Latency Reduction
- Supports calling over 3G and WIFI
- Multiprotocol with SIP and IAX support, compatible with all RFC
- Background / multitasking support
- Native dialer integration
- Integration with the native android contact list
- Speakerphone mute and hold
- UDP and TCP transports (use TCP for better battery life!)
- Supports g711 (ulaw, alaw), speex, iLBC and gsm codecs
- Supports sending of DTMF
- DNS SRV
- Built-in echo cancellation
- STUN support
- Change ringtone per account
Zoiper is also available as customized branding solutions, please contact us for more information.
- devices that are not compatible yet:
Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300
Warning: using Zoiper as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
If zoiper does not work with your phone, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to support your phone in future versions.
Make your desk phone mobile. When enabled, customer’s cloud-based phone service can use this app to make and receive calls from their Android device as if dialing from their desk phone. Dial co-workers by extension and use your company calling plan instead of expensive cell phone minutes. Dial using your business phone number from your address book. Use Wi-Fi and your mobile data plan. Optimized for Android phones, the app may not render correctly on Android tablets. Note: This application requires you to have a phone system provisioned by your service provider and to have this app enabled by your local phone system administrator.
The emergency calling service provided for this app behaves differently than traditional 911 or Enhanced 911(E911) services provided on traditional phone lines. Specifically if you dial 911 from the app running on a mobile phone, the app will place the call using your native mobile phone service and the call will be processed by your wireless carrier in the same manner as if you had dialed it directly from the mobile phone without the app. 911 does not work on Android tablets or any device without a built-in phone capability. Any attempt to place a 911 call on such a device will fail. In such a situation you are advised to seek an alternate means of contacting emergency services.
This software requires a SCCP PBX/switch such as Call Manager(CUCM), Call Manager Express(CME), Broadsoft and Asterisk/Freeswitch using Chan SCCP.
This is a 100% working preview version of the software. The final store release will require either an in-app licensing purchase or a pro version purchase for full functionality. Existing customers of SCipPhone, please contact customer service at email@example.com for details regarding existing purchases.
You can download the user guide at http://www.twinlightssoftware.com/guides/SCipPhone%20%20User%20Guide.pdf
- NO dial access numbers.
- NO PIN dialling and NO Wi-Fi required!
- Easy to use, you can make call with a few click.
C2R Dialer is a free application that acts as an invisible hand it dials all your destination very easy. Go to www.call2rich.com to get account trial for free today.