If you’re pregnant or a new mom, you probably have a lot of questions! Now you can get information from Text4baby, the doctor-recommended service that has helped almost 1 million moms through pregnancy and baby’s first year. Download the free Text4baby app for tips and resources to keep you and baby healthy.
The Text4baby app has:
• Pregnancy and new baby photos to help you to track how baby is developing every week of your pregnancy and baby’s first year
• Personalized calendar to keep track of your prenatal and well-baby visits
• Vaccination tracker to help you stay on top of baby’s life-saving vaccinations
• Checklists and visit guides so you know what to expect when you go to the doctor
• Appointment reminders so you don’t forget your next doctor visit
• Resources on pregnancy and parenting, including free hotlines you can call any time
You can even get free personalized text messages sent right to your phone.
We are always working to bring you new features and answer your pregnancy and parenting questions, but we want to hear from you! Send us your suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Text4baby was developed in collaboration with ZERO TO THREE: The National Center for Families Infants and Children.