This is the "Weather" pendants "widgets" for "TSF" Shell used as fun decorations; Control the weather on your device!
All the "Weather" pendants are hand made animated at 60 FPS ! Watch video. Rain, snow, lighting bolts, floating sun and more!
I made these animations with the same love i have for the amazing "TSF" Shell launcher.
Check the FREE TSF Animated Pendants at the play store http://goo.gl/3KcVVE
-This works only on "TSF Shell" launcher.
-Tap on a pendant to stop it from moving (the sun floats).
-Tap again and the speed will change.
-Tap and hold in order to resize and move them.
-Add them from the Ha-ha icon in the side bar or from adding a "TSF widget" decoration and then choose the "Weather Widgets" pendants.
Please rate these wonderful pendants!
For some people the Rainbow clouds animation pendant may be too bright on the eyes as it uses colorful moving bright colors and lights so if you suffer from looking at bright flashy colors do not use the rainbow pendant.
This developer and its affiliates do not take any responsibility for any damages or injuries.
Keywords & Tags: TSF Shell, TSF Theme ,TSF Shell Theme, Weather, Widgets, Pendants, TSF, Animation.
Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Set the gorgeous animated wallpapers with live weather conditions on your home screen and be aware of any weather that is coming your way. Whether it is cloudy, rainy, snowy or even stormy outside, Weather Live will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live™ implemented into the app, we made it possible!
• Weather forecasts for multiple locations all around the world
• Live weather scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
• Beautiful weather widgets
• Fabulous animated wallpaper with live weather conditions right on your home screen
• Cloud, satellite, rain maps (available worldwide) enhanced with animated weather radar (the USA only) to quickly see what weather is coming your way
• Customizable layout: all weather details, short-term forecast, long-term forecast, current state only, text only
• Local time in 12 or 24-hour format
• 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast
• "Feels Like" temperature. Today’s Min and Max
• Wind direction and speed. Visibility details
• Humidity and precipitation information. Pressure in inches, mm or mbar
• Fahrenheit or Celsius and Miles or Kilometers
• Easy navigation between cities: swipe either to the left or to the right to switch between locations
• New York, Los Angeles, Chicago or any other location worldwide – get accurate weather forecasts wherever you are!
Get Weather Live and be prepared for any weather!
Takeoff is the only aviation weather app to understand that you want to fly safe, in weather that YOU feel comfortable with. Takeoff gives easy-to-see, color-coded warnings and information based on your own personal minimums; Takeoff understands what the sky looks like to you, not to some computer. Combining accurate and reliable data from official sources, Takeoff is a trusted tool used by pilots the world over.
Takeoff makes it easy to find the airport you need
• Find airports near your current location using GPS
• Find airports along a route
• Find airports in a region
• Save a list of your favorite airports for quick access
With list and map-based views of the weather, Takeoff gives you a high level view in any region instantly.
TAKEOFF KEEPS YOU SAFE
75% of fatal weather-related accidents start with pilots voluntarily flying into poor weather. Takeoff helps you to easily and reliably understand if the weather is right for YOU. Get personalized warnings based on cloud ceilings, visibility, total winds, runway crosswinds temperatures, dew point spread, density altitude, and more! By providing clear warnings based on your personal minimums, Takeoff helps you stay disciplined and keeps you from becoming a statistic.
Find what you want without hassle:
• Personalized METAR reports
• Color-coded TAF display
• NOTAMs for airports around the globe
• METAR History
• Winds Aloft, AIRMETs, SIGMETs and PIREPs (U.S. Only)
• Hundreds of weather Graphics, including Animated Radar
• AF/D Page (U.S. Only)
• Metric and Imperial unit support
TAKEOFF SAVES YOU TIME
Takeoff calculates crosswinds for every runway and gives personalized warnings based on limits dictated by YOU. Takeoff even provides shortcuts to common websites to allow you to quickly file flight plans and look up TFRs.
EASILY LOOK INTO THE FUTURE
Simply enable Time Machine with a tap, and drag a slider through time to watch how your airports weather reports change based on forecasts.
IDEAL FOR THE COCKPIT
Takeoff keeps the most recent reports ready and available on your device, so that you always have the information you need, even when you’re offline!
SYNCS TO YOUR DEVICES
With Takeoff Sync, you can synchronize all your devices to keep you safe and up to date wherever you are—absolutely free.
TRUSTED BY PILOTS. DEVELOPED BY PILOTS.
Takeoff was developed by pilots like you, who understand what information you need to fly safely. Other pilots agree:
"I love the presentation of information on the screen. The colors are great and the interpretations are pretty much idiot proof." -Adam Zucker, Pilot
"First thing I thought was WOW! I love how quick it is to get the information quickly into my brain. Love the maps and other weather graphics. Love the TAF decoder." -Andrew Ohnstad, Pilot
⚠ Takeoff relies on NOAA METAR and TAF reports. Airports must report METAR/TAF information in order for Takeoff to provide reports. Takeoff is not a substitute for official flight planning and weather information, and by using Takeoff, you agree not to hold the developers liable for any inaccuracies or misrepresentations. ⚠
Feature/Shortcut List: NOAA weather, crosswind calculator, runway crosswinds, cloud ceilings, METAR decoder, TAF decoder similar to ForeFlight, historical METARs, airport weather, nearby airports, TFRs, NOTAMs, AFD airport info, DUATS, weather widget, weather warnings, personal minimums, aviation minimums, surface visibility, gusting wind reports, winds aloft, PIREPs, AIRMETs, SIGMETs, density altitude, weather for flying, aviation weather for pilots and more!
More from developer
Your weather needs change. Usually, you just have to understand what's happening now, but sometimes you need to plan ahead. Instead of searching for weather forecasts city-by-city, get all the information you need all at the same time, in an easy to understand display.
* Using Weather Route, you can now check the current weather throughout your entire road trip and compare city forecasts side-by-side. See if there's snow in that high mountain pass, or flash flooding across that lonely desert, all at the same time, all from the same app.
* View the full route of your trip, or individual legs, with interactive Google Maps.
* Easily adjust the time of your trip to instantly see the extended forecast up to several days ahead.
* Weather camera footage from nearby highway cameras are now available in select areas. Look for the camera icon when holding your device in landscape mode. Mapped routes of these locations will have camera footage when available: California, Idaho, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, New York, Oregon, and Washington. Additional areas will be listed as they become available. No app updates are required to access these new areas.
See the weather like never before - the only weather report that gives a summary of weather info for every leg of your journey.
This app is the paid, ad-free version of Weather Route. If you'd rather have the free ad-supported version, look for it in the other apps listed in the "more from developer" section.
Voyage Games LLC is not responsible for any damages or mishaps that may occur on your trip. Our services are provided AS IS and Voyage Games LLC will not be held responsible for any losses.
This new app is a tool for dancers and instructors to learn how the different pieces of the music fit together. Play with enabling or disabling different instruments and identify how the music changes on different beats. See how the güira, bongos, bass guitar, and acoustic guitar interact with the beat of the music, and enable voice counts if you're just listening, rather than watching the beats.
Your understanding of the music will quickly go from "Hey, that sounds cool!" to "Listen to how that güira hits!"
If you're a dancer, you'll quickly see your skills improve on the dance floor when you learn how to anticipate what's coming in the music.
If you're an instructor, you can use this tool to easily teach others how bachata music is put together, to help them truly connect with the music.
Casual gaming fun for all ages!
Download the paid version to remove ads: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.voyagegames.monkeymatch
Developed by Voyage Games LLC
Music by www.SoundJay.com
Casual gaming fun for all ages!
Developed by Voyage Games LLC
Music by www.SoundJay.com