Our app enables you to schedule a live appointment with one of the highest trained musculoskeletal specialists in the country. All of our clinicians must have received Certification in Mechanical Diagnosis and Treatment. This advanced training provides the advanced skill to identify and remove the root cause of pain rather than just treating the symptoms. Our specialists focus on clearly explaining the cause of your pain and how you can self-treat. We follow-up with a video home program and the ability to e-mail your clinician with any questions. Our mission is to change healthcare by putting the patient first, making it more convenient, reducing the cost and providing only clinicians with the gold standard of care. No Wait to Alleviate!
Virtual Physical Therapists only partners with the highest trained clinicians to allow you access by a secure video, while you are at home, work or play.
Getting started is as easy as A, B, C
1. Activate: Download VPTs app or create an account online. It takes only a few steps and your information is then stored securely for all future online visits.
2. Best: Choose the best clinician and the best time that is convenient for you from home or on the go. You will see a list of available specialists in your state, their experience and ratings before starting your visit.
3. Consult: Our web based and mobile app visits use secure, high-quality streaming video.
VPT’s app features:
* Create your free VPT account
* Check your symptoms
* Search for a specialist licensed in your state
* Schedule a virtual visit with a specialist
* Have an online consultation via a secure video
* Review a specific exercise program for you via a video link
When should you use VPT?
* Whenever you need access to the best trained clinicians in the treatment of musculoskeletal disorders
* Instead of going to the ER or an urgent care clinic for a non-emergency issue
* During or after normal business hours, including nights, weekends and holidays
* If you don’t feel up to driving to an office
* If you are traveling and need of medical care
What can Be Treated
Tendonitis / Tendonopathy
Low back pain/Herniated disc
Shoulder Pain (Rotator Cuff Syndrome, Impingement, Frozen shoulder, Labral tear)
Elbow Pain (Tennis Elbow/Lateral Epicondylitis, Golfer’s Elbow)
Wrist/Hand Pain (Carpel Tunnel Syndrome)
Hip Pain (Impingement, Labral tear)
Knee Pain (Meniscal tear, Patello-Femoral Dysfunction, ITB, Baker’s Cyst, Jumper’s Knee)
Vestibular Dysfunction (if available in your state)
TMJ (if available in your state)