All Android devices with Android 4.4 (KitKat) and Bluetooth Smart/4 can download this app, but we cannot guarantee that it will work on all Android phones. To find out more, please visit our website:
PLEASE NOTE: This app requires a VR Real Feel Fishing Rod and Bluetooth must be turned on. To find out more, please visit our website: https://www.vr-entertain.com.
With VR Real Feel Fishing, you'll be able to cast away to reel in the big ones! Play through different fishing tournaments as you play! Unlock new fishing rods, new lures, and new fish as you level up through the game! Over 30 different fish on different water ways and different fishing rods! Works with your iPhone 5 up to 7s or iPod Touch 6 for 3D HD graphics.VR headset also works with hundreds of other free VR games available for download!
• VR Real Feel Fishing comes with everything you need to start fishing - VR headset, free iOS app, and a Bluetooth fishing rod for ultimate angling excitement!
• Use your Bluetooth fishing rod to fish and unlock over 30 different fish, 54 different waterways, and different fishing rods!
• The Max Force Feedback in the fishing rod lets you feel when you have a nibble, or really feeds back when you've got a big one on the line for even more realism.
• Our VR headset has a comfortable foam face, adjustable straps, and an adjustable phone cradle that will hold up to an iPhone 7 Plus. Additionally, you can use our headset with your iPhone with hundreds of other free VR apps available in the App Store.
• Easy setup - download the free app from the App Store. Put 3 AAA batteries (not included) into the blaster. Turn on Bluetooth on your phone, and place your iPhone in the headset & go fishing!
HOW TO PLAY
- Turn on your fishing rod, launch the VR Real Feel Fishing App; press the Scan button to connect.
For Best Performance:
• Turn off other active apps on your iPhone.
• Ensure Bluetooth is turned on.
• Adjust the harness of the headset to fit your head
• Keep your fishing rod upright and play through the tutorial level to learn how to play.
• After playing for 20 minutes, take a 5-minute break to avoid any feelings of dizziness. If you have any questions or suggestions, we would love to hear from you! Contact us at any time at http://www.vr-entertain.com/support.html.