This basic and simple educational application developed in collaboration with nursery school and kindergarten teachers lets your child develop English character recognition and pronunciation. It is said that an educator's real task is to remove distractions from learning and let the child's natural inquisitiveness do its job of exploration and discovery. True to this, the application is unconventionally kept free of drastic animations and sounds, and of course, the application is free of any kind of advertisements. For holistic development, the application engages multiple senses; visual, auditory, somatic/touch apart from utilizing speech recognition, associative techniques for strengthening memory and being highly interactive.
Key Features Include:
- Learning capital and small English alphabets (recognition, pronunciation and speech)
- Highly interactive making learning a two way and engaging process
- Visual sense engagement for understanding the make of the characters
- Touch and auditory sense engagement for understanding character sounds
- Visual and auditory acknowledgement/reward for character recognition by speech
- Image association techniques for strengthening memory for character recognition (52 images and words to learn)
- Home-Fun (Testing the progress) for child with random character recognition tasks
- Reports for the parents for identifying and encouraging focused learning opportunities
- Lastly but importantly, structured and step wise holistic learning with our series of applications closely mirroring requirements of education systems around the world.
Please ensure to read the 'Note to Parents' section in our application for effective utilization of this application.
We wish you a very Happy Learning and we are here to support you at email@example.com