*** If you have any problem with the callback then please place a quick call on the official site to check it: http://google.com/voice/m
The callback can be redirected to all popular SIP clients (Sipdroid, Fring, ...) on your device to make calls over the internet or you can combine a virtual phone number + SIP (like Callcentric) to make free calls.
To configure/modify callback numbers you need to login to your Google Voice account in a browser.
This application uses minimal memory and resources, no voicemail/SMS/alert/notification support.
A tip to combine SIP and a U.S. virtual phone number to setup the Google Voice callback:
- Create a SIP (VOIP) account. (e.g. select one from http://mobilevoip.com/supported_brands)
- Create a U.S. virtual phone number and add the new SIP account. (e.g. www.callcentric.com)
- Add the new virtual phone number to your Google account here: http://www.google.com/voice
- Install a SIP client to your phone and setup SIP account. (e.g. SipDroid)
- Login in Voice+ and make a call from the dialer or contact list and choose the phone number for callback.
While by itself Google Voice defaults an incoming call to ring all numbers that have been connected with it, the addition of Google Voice Locations ensures that only numbers you’ve associated with your present location ring for incoming calls. If your lack of control over Google Voice’s calling preferences has been holding you back from enjoying the opportunities it offers, then Google Voice Locations is the app for you!
* Have incoming calls ring where you are and nowhere else
* Never worry about missing calls because of accidental call interception
* Choose the number you want to call from with the Callback Dialer
* Quick Ring settings allow you to instantly view and update Google Voice call settings on the go
Source Code available at
Royalcalls Dialer Features:-
It uses SIP protocol based for signaling
Supports G729, PCMU, and PCMA codecs
Runs behind NAT or Private IP
User Friendly Interface
Auto Sync of Balance
Real Time Sip status messages
Address book integration
Compatible with all sip standard switches
Royalcalls Dialer has very efficient implementation of jitter buffer to play voice smoothly.
Silent suppression and comfort noise generation has been used to reduce the bandwidth usage, and this makes the dialer more efficient in making VoIP calls.
It easily integrates with mobile phonebook and auto detects (+) sign when contact is picked from phonebook.”