MemoCool is a simple and practical application which you can use to make rapid notes and personalise them by adding colours and entertaining magnet-like icons. MemoCool emulates the typical “Post-it” stuck with magnets on the fridge in your house, but now has the advantage that you can take it with you in your pocket. You can create, edit, archive or delete notes any number of times without limit.
You also have at your disposal a widget which allows you to have your notes visible on your home screen allowing you to never forget your tasks.
-Create and edit notes easily and simply
-Create reminders with calendar and notification
-Organise notes to ensure the most important notes are always visible
-The most visually, realistic and entertaining style in the Play Store
-18 colours to choose from to personalise your notes
-24 magnets to choose from to add a personal touch to every note
-Realistic sounds for every action
-Share your own note designs on Whatsapp, Line, email, etc
-The most entertaining notes widget you can find on your mobile
-Recycle-enabled trash bin so that you can never lose your notes; but also allowing you to keep your fridge door clutter free ;)
-Absolutely free and no restrictions. Paid version without adverts!
Don’t forget to give MemoCool positive reviews which allows us to create more functions in the near future (synchronisation, task list, reminders, security lists, etc); as well as new magnets and improvements!
→ System notifications with actions
→ 30+ icons, sound, vibration, LED, turn screen on, sticky
→ Repeating, on a date or instant reminder
→ Confirm a reminder to complete tasks / to-do
→ Snooze, insisting
→ Birthdays and anniversaries (from phone contacts)
→ Two homescreen and lockscreen widgets
→ Stock and custom vibration pattern
→ Android backup integration, backup to SD
→ Silent mode at night
→ Dark and light holo themes
→ DashClock extension available
Currently available languages: English, German, French, Polish, Hungarian. Join the open translation project to add your language to the list!
Thank you for everyone putting work into the translation, special thanks go to:
David Deichler - Hungarian translation
Krzysztof Klimaszewski - Polish Translation
Andor Krauss - Dutch Translation
n'4get Reminder is great use for everyone who sometimes forgets important tasks.
Never Forget Birthdays!
Birthdays and anniversaries are imported from contacts/phone book. If available, the reminder may give you the age that person will turn.
Never Forget to Bring Flowers!
Two different home screen widgets are available. The n4get bar widget is for next reminders. The bigger n4get list widget shows more reminders and can be resized. It can also land on the lockscreen of a Jelly Bean device.
Never Forget Your Everyday Tasks!
A fun way to customize reminders are vibration pattern. Create your own pattern by tapping and holding the screen for a few seconds. There are also stock vibrations included.
Never Forget Anniversaries!
If you want to buy time to complete tasks, hit the snooze button and it will bug you again later. You can also create insisting reminders. Those keep alarming you again and again until you have finished the task.
An easy way to organize reminders are groups. Reminders that share one group are displayed together and can also have their own home screen widget. This makes it easier to access a growing number of reminders.
Never Forget to Clean the Coffee Machine!
There are two backup options included. Either export your data to the SD card and import it later, or trust Android's Backup Agent integration to do the work. The Backup Agent stores data online with your Google account and restores everything when reinstalling after a firmware update or when moving to a new device. It's very easy to use, but may fail when moving from one network provider to another. See your phone's preferences for details.
The app comes with two great looking holo themes (dark theme and light theme). It is a native Android 4.4 (Jelly Bean) app, but also runs on older Android versions, down to version 2.2.
The user interface is also optimized for the use on tablet devices and runs smoothly on 7" and 10” screens. n'4get Reminder uses only a limited amount of system resources and does not drain the battery, even with a large number of reminders in place.
n'4get Reminder comes with ads at the bottom of the screen and you can unlock 38 new icons and 12 stock vibration pattern in the pro version.
* Features *
• Draw directly on your display
• 16 themes
• Each note its color
• Type notes - list or tile
• Sorting notes by color
• Adding photos to a note
• Selecting photos from the gallery or a picture in real time
Keywords: Handwritten text , outline, Notebook , laptop, notebook , notes , shopping list , to-do list , list of cases , Case , Organizer, Shopping , task , creating lists , Memo, text editor , notepad , notebook , notepad , editor, tasks , photographs, pictures .
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
Permite buscar por modelo tributario y en breve la localización de las administraciones o delegaciones más cercanas.
Es además un calendario convencional y podemos añadirle los eventos o recordatorios que consideremos importante, tengan que ver o no con aspectos tributarios.
**** BotherMe Notes ad-free is now available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nosapps.android.bothermenotesadfree
This app offers several opportunities to get reminded:
• Have a sticky note appear on top, even before unlocking your screen.
• Have a sticky note appear after unlocking your screen.
• Pin several sticky notes on top of the screen to remain permanently until you decide to remove them.
• Schedule a sticky note to pop up at a specific time and date.
• Schedule a sticky note to pop up at a recurring time daily or weekly.
• Place multiple instances of the widget your home screen which can cycle through all the notes you have created, show as topmost on stack, or display a specific selected note.
• Add one or more notes as wallpaper.
• Add notes as calendar events.
Not only can you remind yourself but you can also remind others too:
• Send to friends on Facebook
• Post on Twitter
• Send via Email
• Send to other paired Bluetooth devices
Want to design your own notes? Go to http://www.nosapps.com/templates via your web browser and submit your work to us!
Need help? Contact us at email@example.com
Keywords : Notes, Shopping List, Todo list, Todo, To do List, To do, To-do, Shopping, Task, Memo, Sticky Note, Post It, notes, memo pad, note pad, memo widget, sticky, note, ecard, e-card, greeting card, drawing pad, easy drawing pad, reminder, alarm, schedule, timer
More from developer
Search and compare real-time live flight and hotel prices from hundreds of travel sites
Download Directflights.com app and have access to all these free benefits:
Compare over 500 airlines and 2 million hotels worldwide.
Book directly from the app.
Share flight and hotel prices with friends & family with our social media buttons.
Filter flights by departure time, return time & airlines.
Filter hotels by location, price and facilities
All major currencies and languages available
Save your favourite flight and hotel searches on the app for future retrieval.
Download & rate our app it’s free!