Why is **Sports Radio+** the best?
1. More Stations YOU Want To Hear (20 and Counting)
3. Diverse Selection Of Channels
4. By popular demand "Free Sports Radio" now supports ***Background Multitask Audio***!
This App supports MultiTask Background audio. This means you can listen to music while in other apps, e-mail, and internet browser.
"Sports Radio" Station List
******** Sports Radio ********
***** Most Popular *****
Sports 620 KTAR
Tennessee Sports Radio
****** Sports Mix ******
95.7 The Game - The Bay Area
Danburys ESPN Radio
97.5 The Fanatic - Philly
Sports Radio 950 AM ESPN
ESPN 1250 AM Texas
97.1 The Ticket
1450 AM ESPN
******* Leftovers *******
Sport Total FM
NRK Radio Sports
World Rally Radio
NOTE: If a station doesn't load right away and you get a pop-up, just push wait.
Q: Where can I find these stations online?
A: Follow the link to the MadCalfApps.blogspot.com page in the app.
Q: Why do some of the stations have the wrong song titles?
A: The MetaData (or song titles) are collected from the websites providing the stream. They have either mislabeled the song or it has not updated yet.
Q: Why are some stations blank at times?
A: Some of these stations are controlled by real DJs and if they aren't playing anything at the time or their site is down no music will play. Fortunately we have 20 Channels so you will always have a lot to choose from.
Mad Calf Apps
The Settings button lets you customize your live wallpaper with several options, including: where the logo should be on the page, on which pages the logo should appear, and how fast the logo animates. This live wallpaper also works with the Ole Miss Rebels Clock Widget (sold separately).
Instructions: (1)Download; (2)go to Menu>Notifications to install; (3)go to Menu > Wallpaper > Live Wallpaper. Tap “Settings” to customize the look and performance of the wallpaper.
· LISTEN LIVE to internet broadcasts of over 35 ESPN Radio stations around the country
· LISTEN to your favorite ESPN shows like Mike and Mike in the Morning, The Herd with Colin Cowherd, SVP & Russillo, The Michael Kay Show and many more!
· LISTEN to play-by-play from some of your favorite college and professional sports teams*
· LISTEN to 35 ESPN Radio podcasts including The B.S. Report with Bill Simmons, Pardon The Interruption, Around The Horn, Fantasy Focus and Tony Kornheiser Show
· LISTEN OnDemand to SportsCenter - updated every 20 minutes!
** NEW ** Create custom stations and playlists with your favorite teams/topics/players/sports/shows
** NEW ** Download your playlists for ‘off-line’ listening
** NEW ** Alerts/breaking news notifications from around the sports world
*Due to contractual limitations with certain content, especially play-by-play broadcasts, there are times when the schedule that's on-air won't match the schedule that's online. While we make every effort to update the schedule, occasionally the nature of play-by-play broadcasting limits our ability to accurately present the latest schedule (ie., rain delays, last minute schedule changes). We apologize for any inconvenience this causes. If you have specific schedule questions, please contact the station directly by visiting their website.
Hear the latest from the most informed and entertaining voices in sports radio:
• The Dan Patrick Show
• Jay Mohr Sports
• J.T. “The Brick”
• FOX Sports Daybreak
• Plus the complete FOX Sports Radio lineup
You also get full access to FOX Sports podcasts:
• The Jay & Dan Podcast
• MMA Roasted
• The Fighter & The Kid
• The Buzz with Jimmy Traina
• Unconventional Wisdom
• And many more
FOX Sports provides a bunch of great features you can use to get you FOX Sports fix however and whenever you want:
• Listen to radio shows live
• Stream radio show hours, full podcasts, and podcast clips on demand
• Download content to listen to later
• Adjust playback speed, and jump to the next item in your list
• Set your Favorites to download new content automatically, even with the app isn’t open
• Share clips and shows via text, mail, Twitter, or Facebook
FOX Sports Listen is free to download and requires no sign-in.
No matter where you’re headed, FOX Sports Listen is with you.
FOX Sports Listen—put FOX Sports Radio in your pocket.
Enjoy NBC Sports Radio wherever you go. The NBCSR mobile app has a host of features for the passionate sports fan—live 24/7 audio stream, social media, listener interaction features, bios and more.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest topics in sports and tune in for compelling interviews, opinions and analysis. Personalities include Erik Kuselias, Donovan McNabb, Stan Van Gundy, Chipper Jones, Rodney Harrison, Bobby Valentine, Brian Kenny, Mark Malone, Chris Mannix, Clay Travis, Rodney Harrison, Amani Toomer, Newy Scruggs and more!
Lots of local sports radio stations from all States plus nationwide broadcasting!
If you love to listen to football, baseball, basketball or any other sport, this is a must have app!
Easy to use app with instant share function.
Turns radio automatically off, when you receive a call!
Wherever you are, you will never miss your favorite live games again!
This is a FREE ad support App, but without any annoying push ads!
I recommend a fast internet connection for top app performance. Wifi, 4G, etc.
I have tested the app and all stations are working without skipping. If you still find errors, please report them to me.
Thank you and enjoy!
NOTE! If you see "Error Accessing Audio File", after "buffering", please try again later! Some stations are not a 100% reliable and/or have a max. limit of listeners.
When you exit the app while a radio station is still active and playing, you can see a small music note in the notification bar. That is how you can get back to the app and either stop or change the station. App will not be listed in Task Manager.
Now optimized for Android 4.0+, OleMissSports.com Gameday LIVE is the official mobile application of Ole Miss athletics.
Covering ALL Rebels sports, our Gameday LIVE app includes:
- Live and On-Demand streaming media content
- News & headlines, featuring greater mobile optimization than ever before
- GameTracker live scoring integration
- Complete sport schedules with a greater focus on event-related content
- Roster and Bios
- Twitter integration
- Mobile-optimized photo galleries
- Sport-specific Facilities information, including seating and parking maps, directions and more
- Mobile Alerts
- Much, much more
OleMissSports.com Gameday LIVE, is the best way to follow all your favorite Rebels teams, wherever Gameday may take you!
*Includes live scores for all regular season college football and basketball games, as well as Bowl Games, the NCAA College Football Playoff, conference tournaments and March Madness.
*2014-2015 schedules and scores are in the clock. If you don't see them, please update your app!
Subscription: This is an officially licensed product with royalties paid to the University of Mississippi. The $2.99 annual subscription is good for 12 months from date of purchase (after the free trial ends). If you don't like it, just cancel your subscription within 7 days and you won't be billed. To manage subscriptions, launch the Google Play Store app, then tap Menu > My Apps > Subscriptions.
- Includes 3 layouts: Flip Clock, Scoreboard & Analog. (Scoreboard does not appear on the clock face with Analog, but you can still tap for scores).
- Tap the widget to see detailed scoreboard, schedule and news by conference
- With the widget open, tap the conference name to view other conference schedules, or tap the week number to view schedules for different weeks.
- Scoreboard will appear below the clock when games are on. In landscape mode, scores appear beside the clock.
- We don’t have room to show every game below the clock. To see more games, just tap the clock and select the Scores tab.
- To see other apps & widgets for other teams, tap “More by Smartphones Technologies, Inc.”
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: This clock is a widget, not an app. To add the clock to your home screen, follow the installation instructions below:
OS 3.0 versions: After downloading: (1) go to Menu > Notifications to install; (2) tap and hold on your home screen and select Widgets to add it to your phone. Tap the widget to see the latest conference schedule, news or scores, or to change user options.
OS 4.0 and above: On your Home Screen, go to Apps > Widgets, then swipe over until you see your clock widget. Then tap and hold to drag it to the selected location on your home screen. If it doesn't work, make sure you have enough available space (you may need to move other icons). The space required is 4 wide x 2 high.
Time Zones: Schedule times are displayed based on the time zone set on your phone. When you change time zones, the scheduled times displayed in the widget will automatically adjust.
A Note on Live Scores: The scores on your clock will always be slightly behind the actual game time. Unfortunately, we can’t change the laws of physics. It takes a few seconds to enter the scores into the computer, go out to the server, come back to our server, and finally out to your phone. If you’re already watching the game live, just enjoy the game!
Warning: If you’re using a task killer, make sure you add the schedule widget to the exceptions list or it will kill the schedule updates.
Listen live to 97.1 The Fan and multitask on your device while you listen! Stay updated on the latest sports news, including Buckeye stories and live game scores. Check out blogs, podcasts, and social media from Bishop & Rothman, Common Man & Company, and Buckeye Xtra.
Let us hear from you with our new Fan Feedback open mic feature and now you can even set your alarm to wake up to 97.1 The Fan!
Listen live wherever you are to your favourite Radio Sport talkback shows.
Read the latest sport news and have your say.
Radio Sport’s app features:
- Listen live to our nation-wide radio broadcast
- Listen to live game commentary via our Sport Extra stream
- Have your say: talk back via phone, text message or email
- Read the latest sport news stories
- Follow Radio Sport on Facebook and Twitter
The Radio Sport iPhone app supports “play in background” functionality, and requires a Wi-Fi or mobile data connection to update content and stream audio.
This app will allow you to listen to Buffalo’s only sports radio station anywhere you go, so you can stay up to date on everything going on in the Buffalo sports scene, and listen to all your favorite WGR hosts and shows anytime, anywhere. And, you won’t have to miss another Sabres game. *
While you are listening, make sure you keep up to date by using the rest of our app as we have linked our website directly into this app! Get the latest sports news, read up on the opinions of our staff or check into our audio vault to listen to the best interviews we have to offer or the latest Sabres highlights.
Download the WGR app today, and you’ll never miss a beat from the Buffalo sports scene!
*Broadcast regulations governed by the National Football League prevent WGR Sports Radio 550 from providing a live play by play broadcast of Buffalo Bills football on the WGR app. A stream of the game is available at WGR550.com and over the air at WGR 550 AM.
- LockeDown Corner with Brad Locke
- The B&B Show with Bob Carskadon and Brian Hadad
- The Daily Grind with Justin Sutton and Joe Abston
- 24/7 Recruiting with Paul Jones
- The Show With No Name with Logan Lowery
- and much, much more!
Listen in to the live stream to see what’s happening NOW or check out our OnDemand section in case you missed a show or two. You can also tune in on our homepage at BulldogSportsRadio.com.
With Bulldog Sports Radio, you can take your fandom to the next level. Hail State!