You Set the Pace
- Designed to suit a range of workouts and exercise regimes, this app is perfect whether you’re walking, running, using any equipment at the gym or just enjoying a sporting workout at home or outdoors.
- Tailor your workout duration every session and choose any length from 20 minutes all the way up to an hour.
- The workout mixes are categorised using Beats Per Minute (BPM) into Low, Mid and High Intensity workouts, 2:1 interval training plus specialty training mixes.
- Choose whether or not to include a warm up and/or cool down song, or jump straight in to your chosen intensity.
- Mixes are curated by a personal trainer to help you work harder while allowing proper recovery.
- Powered by Take 40, Australia’s number 1 authority in music, rebel beats features a mix of popular music genres from club, pop, house, rock, hip hop and RnB
- Mixes are regularly updated so each week you join us for a workout there’ll be a fresh selection of the latest music to get you motivated.
- Choose from specialty playlists including those selected and curated by celebrity ambassadors like Kyly Clarke.
- Select specific music genre mixes like Rock, Chill-out or Oldskool RnB.
- Enjoy coached classes like our 30 minute coached spin class.
- Keep track of your progress by viewing your workout stats. Compare your weekly and monthly workouts to measure improvement.
- Share your workouts on Facebook.
- View the week’s top 40 music videos via the Take 40 chart.
- Keep up to date with new training gear with rebel catalogues and product videos.
· LISTEN LIVE to internet broadcasts of over 35 ESPN Radio stations around the country
· LISTEN to your favorite ESPN shows like Mike and Mike in the Morning, The Herd with Colin Cowherd, SVP & Russillo, The Michael Kay Show and many more!
· LISTEN to play-by-play from some of your favorite college and professional sports teams*
· LISTEN to 35 ESPN Radio podcasts including The B.S. Report with Bill Simmons, Pardon The Interruption, Around The Horn, Fantasy Focus and Tony Kornheiser Show
· LISTEN OnDemand to SportsCenter - updated every 20 minutes!
** NEW ** Create custom stations and playlists with your favorite teams/topics/players/sports/shows
** NEW ** Download your playlists for ‘off-line’ listening
** NEW ** Alerts/breaking news notifications from around the sports world
*Due to contractual limitations with certain content, especially play-by-play broadcasts, there are times when the schedule that's on-air won't match the schedule that's online. While we make every effort to update the schedule, occasionally the nature of play-by-play broadcasting limits our ability to accurately present the latest schedule (ie., rain delays, last minute schedule changes). We apologize for any inconvenience this causes. If you have specific schedule questions, please contact the station directly by visiting their website.
Enjoy NBC Sports Radio wherever you go. The NBCSR mobile app has a host of features for the passionate sports fan—live 24/7 audio stream, social media, listener interaction features, bios and more.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest topics in sports and tune in for compelling interviews, opinions and analysis. Personalities include Erik Kuselias, Donovan McNabb, Stan Van Gundy, Chipper Jones, Rodney Harrison, Bobby Valentine, Brian Kenny, Mark Malone, Chris Mannix, Clay Travis, Rodney Harrison, Amani Toomer, Newy Scruggs and more!
Why is **Sports Radio+** the best?
1. More Stations YOU Want To Hear (20 and Counting)
3. Diverse Selection Of Channels
4. By popular demand "Free Sports Radio" now supports ***Background Multitask Audio***!
This App supports MultiTask Background audio. This means you can listen to music while in other apps, e-mail, and internet browser.
"Sports Radio" Station List
******** Sports Radio ********
***** Most Popular *****
Sports 620 KTAR
Tennessee Sports Radio
****** Sports Mix ******
95.7 The Game - The Bay Area
Danburys ESPN Radio
97.5 The Fanatic - Philly
Sports Radio 950 AM ESPN
ESPN 1250 AM Texas
97.1 The Ticket
1450 AM ESPN
******* Leftovers *******
Sport Total FM
NRK Radio Sports
World Rally Radio
NOTE: If a station doesn't load right away and you get a pop-up just push wait.
Q: Where can I find these stations online?
A: Follow the link to the MadCalfApps.blogspot.com page in the app.
Q: Why do some of the stations have the wrong song titles?
A: The MetaData (or song titles) are collected from the websites providing the stream. They have either mislabeled the song or it has not updated yet.
Q: Why are some stations blank at times?
A: Some of these stations are controlled by real DJs and if they aren't playing anything at the time or their site is down no music will play. Fortunately we have 20 Channels so you will always have a lot to choose from.
Mad Calf Apps
With a focus on delivering entertaining sports content on-air and online, Yahoo! Sports Radio showcases talent like Steve Czaban, Tim Brando, Dan Wetzel, Pat Forde, Travis Rodgers, Craig Shemon, John Harris, and Rivals Radio with David Nuño.
With over 300 affiliates and 5,000,000 listeners, Yahoo! Sports Radio is a fast growing network of sports stations in top markets across the country.
• Stream Yahoo! Sports Radio live from anywhere 24/7.
• Featured On Demand Podcasts from a variety of Yahoo! Sports Radio shows.
• Check Scores.
• Social interaction with Facebook and Twitter.
• Interact directly with your favorite Yahoo! Sports Radio programming with one touch hotline access.
• Join the VIP Fancast for insider news and deals.
Yahoo! Sports Radio is a product of Gow Broadcasting LLC., a Houston, TX-based firm that creates and distributes quality audio and digital content.
Do you miss games because you can't get to a TV or a radio in time? Sports Radio Droid is the perfect fix for the sports fanatic who's constantly on the go. Designed specifically for sports fans, the app offers over 50 sports radio stations available in multiple languages with coverage spanning as far as Moscow, Russia.
Convenient and easy-to-use, this app offers sports without unnecessary frills. It's sports radio pure and simple. The app boasts useful features such as Favorites, All Stations, and Browse by Location pages. Big Mets fan? Add all the NY stations available to your favorites window for quick access to Mets news and games. Do this for all your favorite sport teams. And listen to games as they happen whether you're stuck in traffic, on the bus, at the gym, or simply on the go. With Sports Radio Droid you can take sports wherever your android phone will go.
Help support SRD: Please take a moment to visit our sponsors and consider upgrading to Pro!
Please send requests for new stations and bug reports to our email.
Tags: sports radio android, sports radio droid app, sports radio app droid, android sports radio, sports radio app for droid.
Use this app to get stations to use with or without service. A free tuner is linked to listen on your device. The stations are provided if you are traveling and are without service or want to use another device.
-Stations are listed by State & City
-FM and AM
Get lightning fast scores, stats, news and tweets for all major sports. Don’t miss any of the action with our one-screen design that showcases the most games at one time. Follow live action with GameTrackers, scoreboards, box scores, and even streaming video simulcasts of top events televised on CBS Sports. Find out what channel the game is on with our new Channel Identifiers. Easily customize the app for your favorite teams and sports. Plus you can set up scoring, team news and breaking news alerts to keep on top of all the action.
★ Bracket Games – March Madness is here! Sign up & play Bracket Games using the CBS Sports App!
- Bracket Manager - Create & manage your own college basketball group. Invite friends, family & coworkers via email, text, Facebook or Twitter. Customize your group's rules & scoring. Receive standings push notifications as well as general alerts during the tournament for Upsets, Round starts and more.
- Bracket Challenge - Fill out up to 3 college basketball brackets. Compete for a chance to win a trip to the 2015 NCAA® FINAL FOUR®.
★ Scores – Scoreboards and real time stats for for all major sports:
- Football (NFL, NCAA)
- Baseball (MLB)
- Basketball (NBA, NCAA)
- Hockey (NHL)
- Soccer (Premier League, MLS, Champions League, Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A, Europa League, Ligue 1, Scottish Premier, Dutch Eredivisie, Mexican Primera, Brazilian Serie A, Argentina Primera)
- Golf (PGA)
- Tennis (ATP, WTA)
- Auto Racing (NASCAR, F1)
- Plus, one “all sports” scoreboard shows you all the action in the world, in one place - follow up to 8 games on one screen!
★ Personalized Push Notifications – Set up your favorite teams to be notified of scoring updates as they happen, important team news and be the first to hear about breaking news.
★ Live video – Watch our popular Fantasy Football Today and Fantasy Baseball Today Shows, aired Daily. NOTE: Requires Android 4.1 and above.
★ Live Radio – Listen to the CBS Sports Radio live stream (featuring Jim Rome, John Feinstein, Doug Gottlieb and more!). Plus, access recent podcasts.
★ News – get team news and a personalized “My Team News” feed, plus Top Stories from CBSSports.com written by our industry leading sports writers
★ Channel Identifiers – find out what channel on your TV the game is on! Just select your local cable provider.
Download it now.
ABOUT OUR PERMISSIONS
CALENDAR ACCESS - add reminders to your personal calendar for events that have live streaming video.
READ PHONE STATE - used to register your device for push notifications with Urban Airship, our push notification delivery partner
We value our users' privacy. The CBS Sports app has no ability to access emails, or any other personal information. If you have any further questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.
*2013-2014 schedules and scores are in the clock. If you don't see them, please update your app!
Subscription: This is an officially licensed product with royalties paid to the university. The $2.99 annual subscription is good for 12 months from date of purchase (after the free trial ends). If you don't like it, just cancel your subscription within 7 days and you won't be billed. To manage subscriptions, launch the Google Play Store app, then tap Menu > My Apps > Subscriptions.
- Includes 3 layouts: Flip Clock, Scoreboard & Analog. (Scoreboard does not appear on the clock face with Analog, but you can still tap for scores).
- Tap the widget to see detailed scoreboard, schedule and news by conference
- With the widget open, tap the conference name to view other conference schedules, or tap the week number to view schedules for different weeks.
- Scoreboard will appear below the clock when games are on. In landscape mode, scores appear beside the clock.
- We don’t have room to show every game below the clock. To see more games, just tap the clock and select the Scores tab.
- To see other apps & widgets for other teams, visit: www.SmartApps.com/College
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: This clock is a widget, not an app. To add the clock to your home screen, follow the installation instructions below:
OS 3.0 versions: After downloading: (1) go to Menu > Notifications to install; (2) tap and hold on your home screen and select Widgets to add it to your phone. Tap the widget to see the latest conference schedule, news or scores, or to change user options.
OS 4.0 and above: On your Home Screen, go to Apps > Widgets, then swipe over until you see your clock widget. Then tap and hold to drag it to the selected location on your home screen. If it doesn't work, make sure you have enough available space (you may need to move other icons). The space required is 4 wide x 2 high.
Time Zones: Schedule times are displayed based on the time zone set on your phone. When you change time zones, the scheduled times displayed in the widget will automatically adjust.
A Note on Live Scores: The scores on your clock will always be slightly behind the actual game time. Unfortunately, we can’t change the laws of physics. It takes a few seconds to enter the scores into the computer, go out to the server, come back to our server, and finally out to your phone. If you’re already watching the game live, just enjoy the game!
Warning: If you’re using a task killer, make sure you add the schedule widget to the exceptions list or it will kill the schedule updates.
Tags: Ole Miss, Rebels, SEC, Mississippi, sports, scores, scoreboard, NCAA, college, football, basketball, March Madness, bowl games, Smartphones Technologies, Inc., clock, widget
- Inside the Irish
Plus, access content offline wherever you are, and share articles with friends.
More from developer
- LockeDown Corner with Brad Locke
- The B&B Show with Bob Carskadon and Brian Hadad
- The Daily Grind with Justin Sutton and Joe Abston
- 24/7 Recruiting with Paul Jones
- The Show With No Name with Logan Lowery
- and much, much more!
Listen in to the live stream to see what’s happening NOW or check out our OnDemand section in case you missed a show or two. You can also tune in on our homepage at BulldogSportsRadio.com.
With Bulldog Sports Radio, you can take your fandom to the next level. Hail State!