Control your security with Revo App Permission Manager.
Have you ever given an app on your phone permission to do something without a second thought? Even sensitive permissions, like access to your camera, microphone, and location are often enabled without batting an eye.
The main aim of the app permission is to protect the privacy of an Android user. Android apps must request permission to access sensitive user data such as Contacts and SMS, as well as certain system features such as Camera and Internet. Depending on the feature, the system might grant the permission automatically or might prompt the user to approve the request.
Now with Revo App Permission Manager you can easily control your data, privacy settings and permission options.
App Features providing strong security options:
1. Lists installed apps according to their risk priority (High Risk, Medium Risk, Low Risk, No Risk)
2. Search bar for easily finding of an app
3. Detailed description of permission privileges the app enjoys.
4. Easily remove any risky permissions (Android version 6.0+)
5. Sort apps by high and low risk level
6. Permission viewer: Filter easily apps by permission group categories /Calendar, Camera, Contacts, Location, Microphone, SMS, Storage, Phone, Sensors/
With Revo App Permission Manager only you can decide whether to enable app permissions individually or to revoke them any time providing the best security and control you deserve!