It's extraordinarily simple and intuitive to use:
1. Touch down a pre-set edge of the screen;
2. Move your finger towards the center of the screen so the pad will emerge;
3. Release your finger on a specific slot to action.
That's it! This will bring your multitasking to a new level:)
★ A pad can hold a mix of apps, shortcuts, bookmarks, contacts etc. With widgetpad add-on, it can even launch a widget from anywhere!
★ This is not a home app, your home key preference is kept (works with all 3rd party home apps like Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, ADW Launcher, Go Launcher EX etc.)
★ The app under SwipePad keeps running: no interruption
★ Memory & battery friendly
★ "DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS" permission is required by Android system dialer shortcut. So you can set up a quick dial portal, and call your favorite contact with a single swipe.
Ideas and suggestions are welcomed:)
You could help with localization: translate the app into your language
Home: Launcher that runs when you hit the Home button
Long-Press Search: Normally Voice Search
Browser: When clicking web links in other apps
HomeSmack also includes a special Motorola tab that unlocks the Double-tap Home and the Long-Press-Search features on rooted Moto Blur devices, such as the Droid X, Droid 2, and Defy (May require reboot).
HomeSmack is perfect for the power user who frequently changes their mind and wishes for a quick and simple default app switcher.
Works on Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread and Honeycomb.
Replaces my previous "ClearDefaultHome" app.
Internet for ads and for downloading VoiceSearch APK from Motorola tab
Coarse Location for ads
In-App Billing is so you can pay $1 to remove ads :)
Give the possibility to store your login information of your Lotus Notes webmail. Go to preferences form and define your own parameters.
ICS (Android 4.0 and more) owner : there is no support for calendar import in this version due to heavy modification , working on a new version of Lotus Launcher to give full support of ICS.
Free version limitation :
- calendar import limited to 7 days
- no security pattern protection
Download and test this free version, and get full version to unlock these functionalities.
Web site : http://android.miny.fr
-A Charging indicator
-Emails (K9 and Gmail can have their own custom settings)
-All other 3rd party apps. For example, Whatsapp, Yahoo Mail and Hotmail. You can enable these via the Monitored Apps feature.
-A charging indicator
There are many options included in the app that help you customize your notifications and have them delivered the way you want. From Audio and Vibration reminders to Battery saving features and custom colors/icons for each notification type.
Use the provided widget to know NoLED's status
updating? please don't forget to enable NoLED from the Accessibility menu again.
problems? email me or read the FAQ (solutions to most of your problems are there)
Worried about NoLED's required permissions? Please see FAQ Q10 at http://www.devasque.com/noled/FAQ.php or contact me directly
Video promo made by totallydubbedHD, Thank you.
GYF is a launcher that is available anytime, regardless of which application you are currently using.
Simply fling your finger from a screen border, or use an alternate gesture, and a list of your installed applications as well as running applications will be displayed. Quickly select one to launch it.
Please do not rate if the application does not work the way you expect it to. Instead, make sure to add your feedback on the dev thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2072870
Curious about permissions? They are listed with explanations at the bottom of this message.
• works anywhere
• various launch gestures: fling, long press, short press…
• non-stop gesture: switch to your favorite app without lifting your finger, in one smooth motion
• can be launched from another app using activity shortcut
• can be launched using the home key (double tap)
• open on favorite view
LEFT OR RIGHT HANDED? REFINE YOUR GESTURES
• press/fling to the left or right hand of your screen
• make gesture area wider or shorter
• show the gesture area in regular or ghost mode or make it invisible
• restrict gesture to home screen and complement your regular launcher
• configurable feedback: vibrate, display an information ribbon, etc.
LOOK AND THEMES
• GYF themes: skin GYF to use look like your favorite OS, a chess table, etc.
• Icon themes: compatible with all main launcher theme packs, including icon masks.
• or manually configure drawer opacity, display or hide quick jump letter ribbon…
• display or hide sticky headers, change icon size, hide app names, etc.
• start at boot time (donate)
• display/configure notification
• root features under development for you, owners of rooted devices!
TRUSTED BY CUSTOMIZATION WIZARDS
• GYF is cooked in various ROMs (list on demand :))
AS SEEN ON…
★ there used to be a list of tech sites who reviewed GYF, along with their positive comments, here. However Google contacted me to complain about the app’s description. Lacking proper information, I decided to remove anything that refers to anyone — I believe I will put this list somewhere else and link to it in case it is what ticked off Google ☆
USERS DON'T HATE IT!
"A great addition to android. Feels like a natural part of the ui."
"really well put together. Enough options to satisfy even the most discerning geek!"
"The frequent updates have improved the app ten folds."
etc. ( GYF loves you too guys! )
A NOTE ON PERMISSIONS
to display the GYF drawers over other applications
to launch GYF at boot time if so configured
for haptic feedback
to display the list of running tasks
to ask Android to terminate a process when you select this action
to allow the creating of direct dial shortcuts in the User drawer
to store l2 cache
(the square gfx was invented and designed by Lesscro: www.rd-graphisme.com)
Quick toggles for wifi,data network,GPS,bluetooth,auto refresh,screen lightness, flying mode, silent mode, etc.
Widgets on Android work a bit differently than a normal application. Unlike regular programs they don't just install themselves
in the application tray so you have to add them manually. They will not open or launch.
Here's how to add a widget on your Android home screen.
STEPS HOW TO ADD A WIDGET
1.On your Android home screen, tap any blank or “empty” area with size 4X1 and hold down your finger.
2.An “Add to Home screen” window will pop up. From that window, tap “EZ Widgets”.
3.You’ll be presented with a list of all the installed Widgets on your Android device.
4.Select the widget to add to your home screen by tapping it.
ROM users-> make sure the widget is NOT moved on SD card.
Widgets are not supposed to be on SD card. Move it back to the phone storage.
This widget need many permissions to make the quick toggles working for your phone. You can trust on us. Don't worry about it.
1. This widget should be run on TSF Shell(1.6.0+).
To download TSF Shell, please access to the following link:
2. If you like our applications please give it a mark. If you have any question or suggestions about our applications please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone/SMS MMS/ GMail
Key Words: TSF Shell, TSF Counter, TSF Counter plugin
■ Follow Us
■ Contact Us