Find weather reports from several sources including your personal weather station within the same application.
This application is based on sharing, it is you who connect your station and decide to participate in the community by sharing your weather data.
The application provides access to data from more than 30,000 weather stations around the world.
Don't have a weather station? Take advantage of this application for a multitude of functions: Planning a trip? SmartMixin allows you to see the actual seasonal weather norms for your destination at different times of the year
- Ambient Weather (WS-5000, WS-2000, WS-2902C...),
- Davis Instruments (Vantage Pro 2 – Vantage Vue) via the WeatherLink network,
- Netatmo (weather station and thermostat),
- Synop/Metar, official network for the exchange of meteorological data between countries for security purposes (transport, alert...),
- Weatherflow Tempest, one-piece solar-powered weather station
- Weather Underground, a world-renowned multi-brand network of stations from several sources,
Other networks/brands of stations are being studied for future integration, this application is regularly updated and improved.
Real-time weather report
- Access all current data from your weather station at a glance.
- Plan your outdoor outings with the rain radar.
Multi-model weather forecast
- Easily view hourly forecasts for the next 24 hours and 14-day trends.
- Compare different forecast models to get your own idea of the weather in the coming hours.
- View historical data from your weather station in an easy and intuitive way
- Compare each metric (temperature, wind, pressure…) with the previous period (the day before, last year…).
- Export your data in Excel format for even more flexibility.
- View monthly and annual weather reports to help you better understand short- and long-term climate changes.
- New reports and advanced analytics are added regularly.
- Discover the weather stations around you thanks to the weather map grouping together the stations of the community as well as the stations of the global WMO network.
- Rain radar.
- Create your own weather alerts and receive notifications as soon as they are triggered.
- Build your own widgets with the measures that interest you the most.
I listen to users, I am in regular contact with a small group of amateurs from various countries in order to improve, guarantee compliance with WMO calculation standards, etc.
Thanks to a community of enthusiasts, SmartMixin has been translated into multiple languages: