• Complete administration from a mobile phone
• Programming by tapping the reader with your phone
• Any NFC tag can be used as a user identifier
• Supports opening door using NFC mobile phones
• History for latest 1000 events
• Cheap and easy solution
The PATRON-PRO system is designed primarily for the requirements of residential building, family houses, small offices and flats, where it enables the owner to update user rights quickly and easily whenever needed just by tapping the phone at the reader.
The communication between the phone and the reader is carried out using NFC (Near Field Communication) technology.
The access control system also integrates an NFCporter function that enables users to identify themselves using a mobile phone with NFC. More about NFCporter to be found at: http://www.nfcporter.com
More information about PATRON-PRO system available at: http://www.patronpro.eu
** Keep track of projects from both Kickstarter and Indiegogo in a single app.
** User can choose Kickstarter or Indiegogo or all platform to pull projects from.
** User can see the following informations of each project in a single place
--> Project Description
--> A Kickstarter or Indiegogo icon to indicate the platform.
--> A category tag such as "Technology" , "Design" or "Games" etc
--> The same icon also work as a link to the project page.
--> How much time is left
--> Amount of money raised
--> Goal amount
--> Number of backers so far
--> A link to the pitch video (Only works for Kickstarter right now).
** User can search any project in Kickstarter or Indiegogo by keyword (for example : "Smart Watch").
** User can share any project in several social media.
** The refresh button fetched the latest information of the projects that are currently visible in the list.
** Clicking on any active project will open a new page in the app that shows the list of all perks.
** Clicking on any perk in perk list, the user will be taken to Kickstarter or Indiegogo checkout pages seamlessly. User only have to login into their account to approve the purchase and provide other financial info to Kickstarter or Indiegogo. The app does not touch any private information as those informations are securely locked in Kickstarter/Indiegogo.
** Currently supports projects of 6 categories --- Technology, Design, Games, Film , Music, Fashion. More categories will be added in future upon user feedback.
** User can see 4 type of projects in --- Popular, Recently launched, Ending soon and most funded projects . And obviously, user can specify the platform and category.
** User can add any projects to a "Favorite" list. The list will be saved on device for offline viewing.
** The app remembers the last chosen platform, category.
** User can import all backed project from his/her account by providing profile id.
** Clicking on any profile account in the profile list will take the user to his/her profile in Kickstarter or Indiegogo seamlessly. Here user can see how much money he/she backed on which project, surveys sent from the project creators etc. Do not need to open them in separate browser.
******* All the icons used in this app is taken from icons8.com . Thumbs up for them.
Copyright © 2014 Mehedi Sarwar.
The app uses informations publicly available. It can not access any private information and never tries to do so.
THIS APP WORKS ONLY WITH THE ORIGINAL PRESSY BUTTON (WITH AN ACTIVATION CODE)
Pressy is a tiny Button that connects to your smartphone through the headphone jack and can be customized to automate many of your everyday smartphone actions.
Get your Pressy here: www.Pressybutton.com
Things you can do with your Pressy:
1. Toggle your flashlight
2. Call chosen contacts
3. Take quick photos and videos
4. Start voice recording
5. Start navigation
6. Launch any application
7. Change Phone settings
....and much more.
LookFor is the best way to find friends (and be found) in large crowds, concerts, movie theaters and more! No internet connection or GPS needed!
To be found, simply select a color, hold your phone over your head and let the blinking light direct your friends to your exact location. That’s it! You will be amazed by how fast your friends find you! You can even instantly tell a friend or a group of friends to LookFor the color you choose with the in-app SMS messaging feature.
Sound dumb? Well…honestly it is dumb. In a world of smart apps, LookFor is easily the World’s Dumbest App.
However, LookFor has proven to work EVERY TIME in situations like:
• Finding friends in packed concerts and music festivals (Beta tested at Coachella!)
• Instantly locating saved seats in a movie theater
• Being found in large outdoor crowds
• Flagging down a delivery vehicle
• Hailing a taxi
Because LookFor relies on a blinking light for location, LookFor works best in low light or dark settings.
LookFor was made possible by Chupamobile, Planet 1107 and the amazing backers of our Kickstarter campaign.
Not convinced? Learn more at www.lookfor.cl
This comprehensive app also offers other exciting features such as sleep timer, world clock, flashlight widgets and beautiful themes app for Android.
Minimalist design, contemporary looks, and simple controls set this fully adjustable alarm app a cut above the others. Alarmr is designed to knock off your morning woes. Just a perfect app to jump-start your day.
Wake up to your favorite tunes: Set as many alarms as you like and select your favorite song/custom background sound for each alarm.
Random challenges: Interesting random challenges such as Math Puzzle, Number Scroller, and Shake It with your alarms to make sure that you get off the bed.
Sleep timer: Fall asleep listening to your favorite music and ensure a good night’s sleep. Lets you set the time to stop playing track and prevent abrupt sound level changes.
Themes: Choose from our range of elegant and stunning themes.
Landscape screen: Automatic landscape screen displays vital information at one go, including weather, current time, news, and events from your calendar.
Weather updates: Get accurate weather information such as local temperature and wind details for selected location.
Flashlight: Simple and effortless tap on the button to access flashlight. You can also access the feature directly on the homepage with couple of flashlight widget options.
Other Great Features:
• Plan your global travel with world clock
• Switch between AM/PM clock
• Easy to customize all functions using settings screen
• Quick view mode that shows a beautiful clock and next alarm timer
If you have any questions, suggestions or encounter any problem with Alarmr, please contact us. Please leave a review on Playstore if you like the app! We will appreciate it.
Support now on kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/6438588/sombreros-for-the-android-world
Most of gnuplot ported.
Can be used standalone or be used by other apps.
Used by Addi only right now. Addi is a tool like Matlab or Octave. If you are a dev and want to use this as your plotting engine, contact me.
Some terminal types currently not supported (PNG, BMP, JPEG), but will be later.
Mouse/touch interaction for zooming currently not supported, but will be later.
AppKicker provides quickstart icons for the apps you most likely launch next. The list is automagically updated while you use your apps or games.
You can configure different modes how apps will be selected. In *mashup mode (recommended)* we try to learn what is the best option for you. The *recently used apps* mode is a convenient way to come back to the apps you have used recently. With *most used apps* you will have those apps at your fingertips that you use most. *Sequentially used apps* will present you apps that you usually use after each other, e.g. for checking all your social networks in a row. Mode *locally used apps* will show you apps that you mostly use at current location. And mode *predicting apps* tries to anticipate which app you are going to use next.
This app is a widget and will not appear in your app drawer. Add the widget to your home screen by long tapping and choose it from the list of widgets. Certainly best placed on your homescreen.
The widget is triggered when you use an app and it always shows you up to five apps to launch them next. When you have a gaming session, you can easily come back to your recent games, when you are in the office you can easily come back to your recent productivity tools. You can simply tap on the apps' icons presented by the widget. No need to maintain different desktop pages for that any more. You will have more space on your home screen for other widgets. Our app is an always up-to-date quickstart launcher.
- You can opt out from contributing information on your app usage for optimizing AppKicker.
- Known Android bug: on Honeycomb and some other devices you have to reboot before you can add the widget.
- Might not work on Facebook Home and Chatheads and Coverfeed
Current distros include Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, ArchLinux, Kali Linux, openSUSE and more coming soon!
* Kernel that supports loop devices (see http://linuxonandroid.org/working-devices/ for known working kernels and ROMs)
* Armv7 processor (Debian does work on Armv6 but other distros do not)
* As much free RAM as possible (you are after all installing a desktop OS)
--------------------Included in the app--------------------
* Installer for Ubuntu 13.04, 13.10, Debian 5 and 8, Kali Linux, Fedora 19, Arch Linux
* All future Linux distros I support
* Boot widget
* Linux Launcher
* Both Torrent and Normal download options
--------------------Need Help or more Info? --------------------
We offer a range of support channels to make sure all users get the help they need, please do not rate the app low if you have not tried to get support, what makes us different to other projects is we try VERY hard to give support to all users. The following methods are avaible:
*Wiki with FAQ and other useful pages https://sourceforge.net/p/linuxonandroid/wiki/Home/
*Live Chat via IRC http://linuxonandroid.org/irc/ (or #linuxonandroid-help on freenode)
*Forum support via http://forum.linuxonandroid.org/
*And Email support via firstname.lastname@example.org
Ads help support our development. Upgrade to the Full Version for an ad-free experience + many more features.
“Fantastic tool for those of you who want to have a remote control for their computer for watching TV, or maybe for listening to music.” – Gizmodo
• Easy server and app setup, that just works.
• Automatic server detection to easily find servers on your network.
• Server password protection and encryption for added security.
• Supports single and multi-touch mouse control.
• Wake On LAN to easily start your server.
• Includes light and dark color themes.
• Server is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• Control other devices including Raspberry Pi and Arduino Yún.
• 18 free remotes
Full Version Features
• 90+ remotes
• Custom Remotes
• Widgets & Quick Actions
• Voice commands
• Custom remotes
• IR actions
• NFC actions
• Android Wear (Quick Actions, Voice & Mouse)
• No ads
Mouse, Keyboard, Screen, Volume, and more.
Spotify, iTunes, Google Music, Winamp, etc.
VLC, BSPlayer, Windows Media Player, PotPlayer, etc.
Kodi (XBMC), Plex, Windows Media Center, Boxee, etc.
YouTube, Netflix, Hulu
PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Presentation
Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera
Power, Monitor, Files, Task Manager, Commands, etc.
Note that some remotes are not available for all operating systems.
• read phone status and identity: for auto-pause.
• control NFC: for NFC actions.
• full network access: for server connection.
• view network connections: for server connection.
• view Wi-Fi connections: for server connection.
• pair with Bluetooth devices: for server connection.
• control vibration: for optional haptic feedback.
• prevent phone from sleeping: for optional wake-lock.
• transmit infrared: for IR remote control.
• install shortcuts: for launcher shortcuts.
View video on how to use it on YouTube:
Check out ArduinoDroid - Arduino IDE for Android:
What do you think about this idea of crowd-funding for features in the apps:
Translate ArduinoCommander UI into your native language:
- discover and connect to Arduino board:
- over bluetooth (Bluetooth shield like Sparkfun bluetooth modems (http://bit.ly/zFBqsg) or these (http://bit.ly/AzqnJV) is required)
- over ethernet (W5100-based ethernet shield (official (http://bit.ly/N8RqpY) or these (http://bit.ly/Lgk2MS) and sketch are required)
- over USB (USB Host mode support on android device and Android 3.1+ are required)
- over USB as Android Accessory (USB Host shield like these (http://bit.ly/MwTQ2t), Android 3.1+ and sketch are required)
- display board firmware version, name and Firmata protocol version
- set pin mode (analog/digital input/output, pwm, servo)
- get/set pin values
- LED and pin mode animation
- beautiful WYSIWYG interface for any screen dimensions
- arduino sensors (set PWM output using android device sensors (accelerometer, gyroscope, ...))
- save and load pins configuration from file
- speech input
- Arduino Mega board support
- meter view (vintage VU meter for analog input)
- Arduino Nano v2/3 boards support
- sketch uploading
Advanced features are paid and marked using asterix (*) in the app
Upload StandardFirmata sketch to your arduino board first (Menu / Upload sketch */ StandardFirmata @ 57600)
Visit application page (http://anettosoftware.co.uk/ac.php)
to view screenshots, read full app description and usage instructions.
© "Arduino" is a trademark of Arduino team.
Please install AppLock first.
Feel free to send your feedback to us!
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/communities/103197101424348950425
It can do two things:
1. Let you turn on and off the LED-light of your phone - so you can see in the dark.
2. Display a solid color fullscreen - for when no LED is present or for setting the mood i.e. at concerts.
You can switch between the two modes and change color by swiping.
The app is completely ad-free.