Mevo is the new way of how New Zealand drives. As the world's first climate positive car share, Mevo gives members on-demand access to a city-wide network of electric hybrid Audi A3 e-trons with just a tap on the app.
Whether you're going to a meeting, picking up a friend from the airport, or getting out of the city for an adventure, go with Mevo. Download and take your first drive today!
Mevo is simple and effortless — you only pay for the time you have it, not when you don't. By the minute, hour, night, or days, our flexible billing system always selects the best rate for you.
You don't have to pay for:
-Parking in the Home Zone*
Here's how Mevo works:
1. Tap to reserve up a vehicle up to 30 minutes in advance. Mevo vehicles are found throughout central Wellington in the "home-zone" and at the airport.
2. Follow the on-screen directions to your Mevo's location.
3. Tap the app again to unlock and drive.
4. After your trip, park the car in any metered, coupon, or P120 or higher parking space in the home zone or at one of the many dedicated Mevo parking and charging points.
5. Complete your trip by tapping "End Trip" and everything is billed automatically and confirmation sent via email.
Lastly, you can also feel good driving Mevo, because we are powered by NZ's 80% renewable grid, and Mevo offsets carbon emissions from drives at 120%.
For more information check out www.mevo.co.nz
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/mevonewzealand
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/mevo_nz
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/mevo_nz
Mevo is made possible with help from our partners Meridian Energy, Z Energy, Trade Me Insurance, Wellington City Council and Audi New Zealand.