Mevo is New Zealand's first electric car share, giving members on-demand access to a network of electric Audi A3 Sportback e-trons.
-> Sign up for your Mevo account at mevo.co.nz/signup/
Whether you're heading to a meeting across town, collecting a friend from the airport or getting out of the city for an adventure, Mevo has you covered. While on your trip, your Mevo will be powered by Meridian Energy and insured by Trade Me Insurance, all included in your hourly rate.
Download the app today, sign in or sign up and start redesigning the way you move with Mevo.
Reserving your Mevo is easy - here's how it works:
- Open the app and select a Mevo vehicle near you by tapping on the pin.
- Reserve your Mevo by tapping "Reserve This Car."
- Follow the on-screen directions to your Mevo's home location.
- When you arrive, unlock your Mevo by tapping "Unlock". Unplug the charger, jump in and head off on your trip.
- While you're out, use the car's keys (located in the glove box) to lock and unlock the vehicle.
- After your trip, return the car to it’s home Pod, plug the charger back in, collect all your possessions and complete your trip by tapping "End Trip".
For more information check out www.mevo.co.nz
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/mevonewzealand
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/mevo_nz
Mevo is made possible with help from our partners Meridian Energy, Trade Me Insurance, Wellington City Council and Audi New Zealand.