Swift WWR is the worldwide leader in the global placement of Oil and Gas Industry Professionals. Our mobile app helps us to continue bringing the best candidates to the best companies.
The application is ideal for all users of Siebel CRM including sales, customer service technicians and professional services specialists.
Features - Swift MEAP for Siebel CRM allows you to manage all critical areas of your CRM including Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Activities, Leads, and Tickets. Data is stored locally giving you quick access to your CRM information even when you are out of cellular network coverage.
Swift MEAP supports custom fields and objects that can be configured in your Siebel CRM environment. In addition, it automatically synchronizes contacts with the Android native address book for easy lookup from the native email and other android applications.
The administration console that is provided with Swift MEAP also includes advanced features such as custom objects, pre-loading device data, centralized administration and interface mapping.
Disconnected Demo - By default, the application will be running in disconnected demo mode so that you can see what a Siebel CRM application would look like on the Android device.
Each implementation of Swift MEAP for Siebel CRM requires professional services so as to install our servers and enable connectivity to your Siebel instance. Please contact iEnterprises for more information on the installation process and for more information on Swift MEAP for Siebel CRM.
Mobilize Oracle's Siebel CRM using Swift MEAP for Siebel.
Free Trial - The client application is free to use for demonstration purposes only.
- Book your shipment using your android device
- Calculate rate and apply negotiated discounts
- Operate your Pickup, Delivery, Loadsheets and more
The latest version is packed full of new features and tools to support your job search. Not only is it faster than ever before, but the redesigned interface has been optimised to make your job search simple.
Key features include:
• Search & instantly apply to over 120,000 jobs
• Receive push notifications when new jobs are added
• Upload your CV via Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive
• Save your favourite jobs and see your recent job searches
• Auto-fill prompts to help your keyword and location searches
• Create new, edit & use multiple covering letters
• Share jobs to yourself or a friend via email, SMS and social networks
Download the CV-Library Job Search app now and apply to your perfect job directly from your phone or tablet.
With our mobile app, you'll never have to dig for policy information again. Store policy details and ID cards on your mobile device through our app. Request a quote, make payments, submit claims and make policy changes all through the app. Set your monthly payment date and receive payment reminders to make sure your insurance never lapses.
Amco insurance is your best source for auto, homeowners, motorcycle, commercial and tourist insurance. Whether you're looking for auto or homeowners insurance, we can help you get the same insurance coverage you have now at a lower cost.
MAX TMS is that one tool that places you at the centre of your operations, even if it’s not happening in your company.
You can now discover our catalogues on your mobile device. Find the right light for your personal style on the go!
- friendly user interface
- useful data
- free of charge
VWR Equipment Management is a smartphone and tablet-based interface for users and service providers who are currently using VEM - VWR’s Equipment Management solution.
Convenience – Visibility – Inventory & Service Asset Management
In many organizations, corporations, science and research institutes, equipment becomes a critical asset to any researcher’s work. VWR Equipment Management solution (VEM) and the VWR Equipment Management app allow managing and monitoring equipment across the entire organization. An Equipment Management system is part of the quality system and thus is a crucial factor for customers to meet their compliance requirements. The VWR Equipment management solution effectively manages maintenance, calibrations, repairs, equipment inventory and numerous other regular activities. It will help to maintain equipment accountability for all assets.
The VWR Equipment Management app is integrated into the VWR Equipment Management solution and helps keep the staff and service providers connected with equipment while on-the-go.
Benefits of the VWR Equipment Management:
• Register new equipment including taking photos
• Identify equipment using QR codes or barcodes
• Verify the location of a piece of an equipment
• Check status of equipment repair schedules
• Track and manage your service request and work orders
• Create new service requests in the laboratory including taking photos for better documentation
• Check-in and Check-out equipment
The routine maintenance and management of small purchases to high capital investment is essential when improving return on investment and thus decreasing cost of operation. The VWR Equipment Management solution takes this task off the individual users and manages equipment with an easy-to-use management software system.
VWR Equipment Management combines your equipment portfolio, maintenance scheduling, inventory and work order management together for quick and easy administration, tracking and decision-making.
Benefits of the VWR Equipment Management solution:
• Cloud-based system supports mobile inventory management and provides a user-friendly interface
• Tracks all equipment service management needs: service records, preventive maintenance schedules, creates work orders
• Enables strategic procurement decisions based on information stored: total cost of ownership
• Contract and warranty management
• Runs reports and creates key performance indicators
• Compares performance of manufacturers, service providers, vendors, etc
*Please note, in order to operate the VWR Equipment Management app, the VWR Equipment Management solution (VEM) will need to be setup and configured. VWR can make an assessment of your needs and offer the appropriate product, training and support requirements. Please contact your local VWR office for an evaluation or vwr.com.