Besides doing whatever you like, it can look whatever you like. Use avatar builder to choose any appearance for your Assistant.
The Assistant has been named:
★ New York Times: Top 10 Android App of the Year
★ Forbes: Top 10 Mobile App for Productivity
★ Red Herring Top 100 Global Winner
★ PC World: Best free Android apps
What else can your Assistant do?
It Remembers – As the Assistant learns about your favorite places, services, and preferences, it takes into account your current environment and schedule in order to provide the best suggestions and Assistant functions customized to you.
It Understands – There's no need to memorize any commands or learn any special tricks to make the Assistant work for you - just speak naturally, the Assistant will understand you.
It Cares – Your Assistant offers proactive assistance when it thinks you might need it - your best interests are always in mind.
It Speaks Your Language – The multilingual Assistant is available in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Cantonese, and it's currently learning many other languages.
It's Always at Your Service – Your Assistant is cross-platform: use the same Assistant on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
It Learns – Want your Assistant to respond or react in a specific way? Teach it to further improve its efficiency!
• Send and receive text messages, post Facebook and Twitter updates, emails and much more - all hands-free - using Nuance's incredibly accurate voice recognition technology.
• Set reminders, make appointments, and search the internet without lifting a finger.
• Be prepared for your day and ask about the weather or your upcoming appointments.
• Turn on Attentive Mode to wake up your assistant at any time, even if your screen is locked.
• Create your own voiceprint so your assistant will be attentive to only your commands and no one else.
• Choose a voice and create a name for your assistant.
Text to speech, speech to text, Dragon Mobile Assistant can do all that and more. How will you use your reliable new assistant to instantly streamline your life?
Take a quick survey and let us know how we're doing: http://svy.mk/1gYuSvk
Nuance product support site: http://bit.ly/1fKUbvH
Product website for more available features: http://bit.ly/1hfquSW
Product videos: http://bit.ly/1jwAUTr
Like us on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1jwBKQ9
This new version is Free, Easy to Use, and Efficient!
Join our community of HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of contributors. Add new public toilet facilities, or let us know when one has closed! Find toilet facilities that are specifically FREE TO THE PUBLIC, handicapped-accessible toilet facilities, and facilities rated 5 STARS by other users.
Your mobile companion for Robina Town Centre puts everything you want or need in-centre at your fingertips!
NEW SEARCHABLE DIRECTORY
Our new visual directory search makes finding what you’re after quick and easy - tell us what you’re looking for and you’ll receive search results that include relevant stores, inspiration, and products in-store now.
Parking guidance technology to show you available parking spaces in each zone.
Be inspired by the latest trends, products and offers available in-store with our ever-expanding inspiration board.
EXCLUSIVE NEWS, OFFERS AND COMPETITIONS
Be the first to find out about the latest news, offers and competitions.
Personalise your online experience by signing up to become a member – it’s free to join! Sign up to receive offers and inspiration from the stores you love and news and events based on your interests. Plus, the more you explore the app, the harder it works to learn what you want to see!
EARN MEMBER POINTS
Share or like content around the app to earn member points. Member points will give you access to exclusive events and competitions.
Download the app and start exploring the latest from Robina Town Centre today!
Robin is your voice assistant on the road, bringing you texting by voice, local information, GPS navigation and even jokes, while keeping your eyes on the road. Voice in, voice out. Plus, she has more personality than Siri, Google Now or Cortana!
** Endorsed by TechCrunch, CNET, Wired, Lifehacker, etc. **
Users say: “After trying Samsung's S-Voice, Assistant, Skyvi, Vlingo, AIVC/Alice and Sherpa …Robin is the best voice app of its kind; clearly the best choice for drivers in need of information on the road.”
Ask Robin for directions & places, parking & traffic, your Facebook & Twitter news, gas prices & weather, reminders & alarms, messaging and much more - all hands-free ;)
Robin is a personal assistant that can be both useful and fun, constantly learning and adapting to you. She'll even call you whatever names you want! Just tap the microphone button, and Robin will be all ears. Or, "wave hello" twice in front of your phone’s upper edge (or brush/tap it lightly).
Compare to voice assistants and chatbots such as Siri, Nuance, Dragon, Vlingo, Evi, Voice, VoiceSearch, SpeaktoIt Assistant, Skyvi and Google Now, as well as GPS navigation such as Waze, Scout, MapQuest, Navigon, Garmin, TomTom, MotionX, Yelp, etc.
• Robin is currently in Beta, still a student. That means you can watch her intelligence evolve daily and even get to contribute a little. Come be a part of the experience!
• Gesture activation: normally, you just need to wave your hand twice close to the top edge of your phone. For best results, we recommend using the "double-brush" gesture, where your hand actually touches the phone lightly. Certain devices require specific tuning - we are working down that list as we speak.
• Permissions: Robin will never email your contacts without your knowledge! It does need a permission to access you calendar for reminders reminders, and to your GMail in case you want email narration – that’s all. The wording Google Play uses can be misleading.
• Trouble with a particular location? Missing point of interest? Any issue at all? For best results, give your feedback to Robin right from within the app, so we have more information to actually fix the issue ASAP. See what people say about our speed to address reported issues.
QUESTIONS? COMMENTS? COMPLAINTS?
Submit feedback on our UserVoice page: http://robinlabs.uservoice.com, or say 'feedback' right in the app. You can also contact us on Twitter @robinmagnifis, or on Robin’s FB page!
Examples of useful commands
• Where is the nearest Starbucks?... Can I park there?
• Find Thai restaurants in SF... How about French?
• Find a burger place ... Does it have a good rating?
• Go to 1234 Lombard San Francisco
• Directions to Hollywood and Highland
• Where can I park?
• Find cheapest parking around Union Square... Anything closer/cheaper?
• Can I reserve it?.. Let’s go there!
• What is the traffic like near Hollywood?
• Where is the cheapest gas in Santa Monica?
• What's the weather like in San Diego tomorrow?
• Is it snowing in Miami?
Facebook & Twitter
• Read my Twitter feed
• Update Facebook
Texting, calling & email
• Call Joe / text Jill
• Read my email to me
• Remind me to exercise tonight!
• Tell me a joke!
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it’s easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say “Ok Google” - when you’re on your home screen, just say “Ok Google” to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
Indigo is a voice assistant who tells jokes, reads headlines, controls your music, manages your calendar, creates reminders, translates, gives directions, searches YouTube, finds restaurants and much more.
With Indigo you can:
- Read the news – from sports to technology, Indigo has you covered
- Control your music by voice – Indigo contains a beautiful music player!
- Find what you need using Google, Wikipedia, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, YouTube and others
- Translate anything to Spanish, German, French, Italian and over 70 other languages
- Connect with social media like Facebook and Twitter
- Get weather forecasts for any location
- Manage your calendar – quickly find out what your day looks like
- Take notes
- Find the best restaurant or bar in town
- Get directions and navigate to friends, restaurants and stores
- Quickly find locations on Google Maps
- Set alarms and reminders, alerting you at a specific time if needed
- Read and send text messages, emails and tweets
- Make phone calls, find contact details
- Play videos or search for images
- Launch from the home button (upwards swipe)
- Save common tasks as favorites so you can quickly access them
- Continue the same conversation across multiple online devices
- Search with Google, Bing and Yahoo for the answer to any question
...and much more – all you have to do is ask!
Indigo is connected to services like Google, Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Wikipedia, Yahoo, Google Images, Google Maps, World Weather Online, Streetview, YouTube, Google Translate, Wolfram Alpha and more. New services are added frequently.
The Indigo speech driven app is currently a Beta app, which means you may experience minor glitches as we refine it. Please get in touch with us if you find persistent issues.
Questions, comments or requests? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com or visit http://support.hello-indigo.com.
Indigo is an alternative to other voice personal assistant apps in the market like Voice Actions, Google Now, Nuance, Dragon Mobile Assistant, Vlingo, Voice Search, S Voice, Iris, IBM Watson, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, Speaktoit Assistant and other voice control applications. Get Indigo now and find out how clever she is. Indigo is also available on iOS and Windows Phone 8.
Outlook is a free email app that helps you get more done from anywhere with one unified view of your email, calendar, contacts, and attachments. Outlook automatically surfaces your most important messages – across all your email accounts. Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages you want to handle later. Easily view your calendar, share available times, and schedule meetings. And attach files from your email, OneDrive, or Dropbox with just a few taps.
Outlook works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail, MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
Why use Outlook?
Manage your inbox
• Outlook automatically triages your inbox for you, surfacing your most important email. Less relevant email is placed in your “Other” inbox.
• Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages.
• Schedule emails and they will return to your inbox at a later time.
Your calendar built-in
• Switching between your email and calendar apps is a thing of the past. Outlook includes your calendar and notifies you with appointment reminders.
• Find available meeting times and share them in email or schedule a meeting.
Attachments made easy
• View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and other accounts with just a few taps.
• Send large files even if you haven’t downloaded them to your phone.
Find anything fast
• Filter your inbox to only show messages that are unread, flagged, or have attachments, with a single tap.
• Quickly find the right messages, people and files by typing just a few letters.
• Outlook shows people you communicate with most often, and lets you conveniently drill down to see all related emails, meetings and files.
Feedback or questions?
• We want your feedback to make Outlook better! Please share your comments within the app by going to Settings>Help>Contact Support. We read all feedback.
• See the answers to frequently asked questions by going to Settings>Help>FAQs.
Try our other Microsoft apps for Android tablets: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and Skype.
Cadie is designed and engineered to make you look smarter than ever.
# Social Redefined - Private sharing with buddies
# Chat Your Way to Glory – Buddy recommendations and buddy Chat
# ListenIn - Automatically Search and Retrieve Things That Matter to You
# All you need app - Capture your world of information - Notes, Pictures, Events, Reminders and just about
anything and see your stuff auto-organized and transform into a colorful visual mosaic
# Get Clued-In - Contextual clues are what our memory relies on but often fails. Add and retrieve your stuff faster than your memory using Tags. Get recommendations on your events, notes etc.
# Sync to Dropbox - Sync your information with Dropbox and make it available across devices.
• Buddy Chat
• Schedule Event, Reminder, To-do List (with sub category of To Do items).
• Clues, Tags.
• Attach Files (Images, Audio, Video, file) to Notes using gallery / camera / file manager.
• Sync / Backup to Dropbox
• Recommendations (Web, Images, Video, News, Related Search)
• Search Items, Color Category, Filter Items using Clues / Context.
• Auto generated Tags / Clues.
• Export or share notes by Email / PDF.
Three types of toilet maps available from which you could spot open toilets. In addition, an auto alert feature is available to conveniently find recommended toilets: With just one touch, you'll hear an alert when near a thumbs-up toilet (=Rating/ Open/ Cost).
Want to always stay updated? No problem, instead of your car's GPS, plug your phone into your car’s Cigarette Charger & you’ll always stay updated.
The nearby alarm feature is great when not in a city, in an unpopular area. Also, it’s best if you could mount the phone horizontally in your car (similar to mounting your car’s GPS). This way you could see the toilet list updating (every 5 mins) as you move.
If you like the app, please rate it by simply opening app and selecting Menu -> Rate. Thanks for your support.
Below are some of the great features offered by this free application:
★ Text by voice
★ Receive and listen to text messages hands-free
★ Make phone calls by voice
★ Auto Play Text Messages
★ 5 Widgets
★ 1 Shortcut
★ Set custom voice commands
★ Disable Voice Text during specific hours
★ Battery efficient (No background services)
★ Swipe up from software buttons to start Voice Text (only for Galaxy Nexus and similar devices)
★ Audio Control support which can turn Voice Text on and off
★ Tasker and Locale support with 3 types of events
★ Driving detection - Speak your messages when driving!
★ Choose from different background colors, light and dark
- Internet connection required to use all features
- This application is supported by ads, if ad blocking software or modifications to prevent ads are found this application may not work unless a purchase of the ad-free upgrade is made
- Third party text messaging clients can prevent Text by Voice to not work properly, enable any setting called allow sticky broadcasts if you experience this issue in the text messaging clients application
- Please, Please do not text and drive
- Supports SMS messages
- Integrated bar code scanner identifies and retrieves the details for a wine with a single tap.
- Quick UPC searching speeds up the input and tracking of your wine cellar.
- Wine Locator gives you the address and tells you the distance to each of the wine stores in your current location based on you GPS coordinates.
- Nightly updated database lets you see the current inventory of your nearby wine stores. The map view shows you which stores have all, some or none of the wines you are looking for at a glance with green, yellow or red color coded pin points.
- Search by SKU number – great for looking up wines mentioned in newspaper wine reviews.
- Rate a wine you’ve tasted and email a recommendation to a friend with full details about the wine together with your tasting notes. If your friend also has VinGo on his phone he can view and save the wine to his own list.
- The Locate Wines function is limited to Quebec, Ontario and British Columbia.
We value your feedback. If you have a problem using VinGo - we can't respond to comments you leave in the Customer Reviews section - please let us know by contacting support at http://www.apcurium.com/site/VinGoSupport.aspx and we'll get back to you right away. Before leaving a negative comment, let us try to help you resolve the problem.
VinGo is not affiliated in any way with SAQ or LCBO or BC Liquor.
Alice is your personal assistant. Alice can help you do things quickly and easily.
With Alice, Android users get a helpful assistant at hand, which understands more than just commands.
You can have a conversation with Alice, give her instructions or ask for general terms of information.
Currently Alice can assist you with following functions:
Call, SMS, Email, Translation, Navigation, Alarm, Timer, App Launcher, Calculator, Facebook, Websearch, Weather, Search images.. and many many more.
You can also define your own commands with Alice and you have the opportunity to control devices which are accessible via a web interface.
Alice knows a lot and is constantly learning new things, some examples:
- Do I need Sunglasses?
- How far is it from New York to San Fransisco?
- How high is the Eiffel tower?
- How is the movie Inception?
- Do you know any good games?
- What is the stock price of Google?
- Do I have unread messages?
- Director of Inception
- Zap to CNN
- Set up a meeting on monday at 12 o'clock coffee with Megan
- How does my day look on friday?
- Play Whitney Houston - Step by step
- Show me my pictures
- How's the weather?
- Call John Smith
- Send a message to John i'm coming later
- Wake me up in half an hour
- What is 5 + 7 * 3
- How many contacts do I have?
- How many songs do I have?
- Set Timer for 20 seconds
- What's the definition of aspirin
- Translate into german hello how are you
- Start WhatsApp
- What is 5 meters in miles
- Do you know Barack Obama
- Navigate me to the next McDonald's
- Make the light on
- Show me New York on the map
- How many contacts do i have?
- Post on Facebook what's up?
- Search for pizzeria in New York
- Who is Angela Merkel?
- Mute / Silent
- Navigate to New York
- What is the capital of Germany
- How many people live in Berlin?
- How old is Rihanna?
- When is her birthday?
- Show me a picture of Michael Jackson
Requirements: Google voice search (available in android market for free)
Supported languages: German and English
The Online-TTS is powered by iSpeech®
By downloading you accept the license agreement and privacy of YourApp24.
Tags: Voice recognition, Voice Control, Speech Assistant, Sprachassistent, Butler, Sprachsteuerung, Spracherkennung, Siri for Android, Assistant, Assistent, Dreambox, Enigma2, Haushaltssteuerung, Jbmedia, Majel, Speech control.
Compared in the internet with: Apple Siri, Cortana, Google Now, Svoice, Nuance Dragon Go, AVX, Speaktoit, Alicoid, Alpha, Vlingo, Evi, Voice Actions, Voice Search, Omega, Cluzee, Maluuba, Iris, Skyvi, utter, Jeannie, EVA Intern.