Besides doing whatever you like, it can look whatever you like. Use avatar builder to choose any appearance for your Assistant.
The Assistant has been named:
★ New York Times: Top 10 Android App of the Year
★ Forbes: Top 10 Mobile App for Productivity
★ Red Herring Top 100 Global Winner
★ PC World: Best free Android apps
What else can your Assistant do?
It Remembers – As the Assistant learns about your favorite places, services, and preferences, it takes into account your current environment and schedule in order to provide the best suggestions and Assistant functions customized to you.
It Understands – There's no need to memorize any commands or learn any special tricks to make the Assistant work for you - just speak naturally, the Assistant will understand you.
It Cares – Your Assistant offers proactive assistance when it thinks you might need it - your best interests are always in mind.
It Speaks Your Language – The multilingual Assistant is available in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Cantonese, and it's currently learning many other languages.
It's Always at Your Service – Your Assistant is cross-platform: use the same Assistant on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
It Learns – Want your Assistant to respond or react in a specific way? Teach it to further improve its efficiency!
• Send and receive text messages, post Facebook and Twitter updates, emails and much more - all hands-free - using Nuance's incredibly accurate voice recognition technology.
• Set reminders, make appointments, and search the internet without lifting a finger.
• Be prepared for your day and ask about the weather or your upcoming appointments.
• Turn on Attentive Mode to wake up your assistant at any time, even if your screen is locked.
• Create your own voiceprint so your assistant will be attentive to only your commands and no one else.
• Choose a voice and create a name for your assistant.
Text to speech, speech to text, Dragon Mobile Assistant can do all that and more. How will you use your reliable new assistant to instantly streamline your life?
Take a quick survey and let us know how we're doing: http://svy.mk/1gYuSvk
Nuance product support site: http://bit.ly/1fKUbvH
Product website for more available features: http://bit.ly/1hfquSW
Product videos: http://bit.ly/1jwAUTr
Like us on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1jwBKQ9
This new version is Free, Easy to Use, and Efficient!
Join our community of HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of contributors. Add new public toilet facilities, or let us know when one has closed! Find toilet facilities that are specifically FREE TO THE PUBLIC, handicapped-accessible toilet facilities, and facilities rated 5 STARS by other users.
Three types of toilet maps available from which you could spot open toilets. In addition, an auto alert feature is available to conveniently find recommended toilets: With just one touch, you'll hear an alert when near a thumbs-up toilet (=Rating/ Open/ Cost).
Want to always stay updated? No problem, instead of your car's GPS, plug your phone into your car’s Cigarette Charger & you’ll always stay updated.
The nearby alarm feature is great when not in a city, in an unpopular area. Also, it’s best if you could mount the phone horizontally in your car (similar to mounting your car’s GPS). This way you could see the toilet list updating (every 5 mins) as you move.
If you like the app, please rate it by simply opening app and selecting Menu -> Rate. Thanks for your support.
Robin is your voice assistant on the road, bringing you texting by voice, local information, GPS navigation and even jokes, while keeping your eyes on the road. Voice in, voice out. Plus, she has more personality than Siri, Google Now or Cortana!
** Endorsed by TechCrunch, CNET, Wired, Lifehacker, etc. **
Users say: “After trying Samsung's S-Voice, Assistant, Skyvi, Vlingo, AIVC/Alice and Sherpa …Robin is the best voice app of its kind; clearly the best choice for drivers in need of information on the road.”
Ask Robin for directions & places, parking & traffic, your Facebook & Twitter news, gas prices & weather, reminders & alarms, messaging and much more - all hands-free ;)
Robin is a personal assistant that can be both useful and fun, constantly learning and adapting to you. She'll even call you whatever names you want! Just tap the microphone button, and Robin will be all ears. Or, "wave hello" twice in front of your phone’s upper edge (or brush/tap it lightly).
Compare to voice assistants and chatbots such as Siri, Nuance, Dragon, Vlingo, Evi, Voice, VoiceSearch, SpeaktoIt Assistant, Skyvi and Google Now, as well as GPS navigation such as Waze, Scout, MapQuest, Navigon, Garmin, TomTom, MotionX, Yelp, etc.
• Robin is currently in Beta, still a student. That means you can watch her intelligence evolve daily and even get to contribute a little. Come be a part of the experience!
• Gesture activation: normally, you just need to wave your hand twice close to the top edge of your phone. For best results, we recommend using the "double-brush" gesture, where your hand actually touches the phone lightly. Certain devices require specific tuning - we are working down that list as we speak.
• Permissions: Robin will never email your contacts without your knowledge! It does need a permission to access you calendar for reminders reminders, and to your GMail in case you want email narration – that’s all. The wording Google Play uses can be misleading.
• Trouble with a particular location? Missing point of interest? Any issue at all? For best results, give your feedback to Robin right from within the app, so we have more information to actually fix the issue ASAP. See what people say about our speed to address reported issues.
QUESTIONS? COMMENTS? COMPLAINTS?
Submit feedback on our UserVoice page: http://robinlabs.uservoice.com, or say 'feedback' right in the app. You can also contact us on Twitter @robinmagnifis, or on Robin’s FB page!
Examples of useful commands
• Where is the nearest Starbucks?... Can I park there?
• Find Thai restaurants in SF... How about French?
• Find a burger place ... Does it have a good rating?
• Go to 1234 Lombard San Francisco
• Directions to Hollywood and Highland
• Where can I park?
• Find cheapest parking around Union Square... Anything closer/cheaper?
• Can I reserve it?.. Let’s go there!
• What is the traffic like near Hollywood?
• Where is the cheapest gas in Santa Monica?
• What's the weather like in San Diego tomorrow?
• Is it snowing in Miami?
Facebook & Twitter
• Read my Twitter feed
• Update Facebook
Texting, calling & email
• Call Joe / text Jill
• Read my email to me
• Remind me to exercise tonight!
• Tell me a joke!
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it's easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say "Ok Google" - when you're on your home screen, just say "Ok Google" to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
Indigo is a voice assistant who tells jokes, reads headlines, controls your music, manages your calendar, creates reminders, translates, gives directions, searches YouTube, finds restaurants and much more.
With Indigo you can:
- Read the news – from sports to technology, Indigo has you covered
- Control your music by voice – Indigo contains a beautiful music player!
- Find what you need using Google, Wikipedia, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, YouTube and others
- Translate anything to Spanish, German, French, Italian and over 70 other languages
- Connect with social media like Facebook and Twitter
- Get weather forecasts for any location
- Manage your calendar – quickly find out what your day looks like
- Take notes
- Find the best restaurant or bar in town
- Get directions and navigate to friends, restaurants and stores
- Quickly find locations on Google Maps
- Set alarms and reminders, alerting you at a specific time if needed
- Read and send text messages, emails and tweets
- Make phone calls, find contact details
- Play videos or search for images
- Launch from the home button (upwards swipe)
- Save common tasks as favorites so you can quickly access them
- Continue the same conversation across multiple online devices
- Search with Google, Bing and Yahoo for the answer to any question
...and much more – all you have to do is ask!
Indigo is connected to services like Google, Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Wikipedia, Yahoo, Google Images, Google Maps, World Weather Online, Streetview, YouTube, Google Translate, Wolfram Alpha and more. New services are added frequently.
The Indigo speech driven app is currently a Beta app, which means you may experience minor glitches as we refine it. Please get in touch with us if you find persistent issues.
Questions, comments or requests? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com or visit http://support.hello-indigo.com.
Indigo is an alternative to other voice personal assistant apps in the market like Voice Actions, Google Now, Nuance, Dragon Mobile Assistant, Vlingo, Voice Search, S Voice, Iris, IBM Watson, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, Speaktoit Assistant and other voice control applications. Get Indigo now and find out how clever she is. Indigo is also available on iOS and Windows Phone 8.
Change the way you use your phone with the dual-purpose case that combines form and function.
- Redial recent calls with a swipe up
- Review notifications by swiping left or right
- Skip songs or pause playback
- Personalize your HTC Dot View with theme"
Alice is your personal assistant. Alice can help you do things quickly and easily.
With Alice, Android users get a helpful assistant at hand, which understands more than just commands.
You can have a conversation with Alice, give her instructions or ask for general terms of information.
Currently Alice can assist you with following functions:
Call, SMS, Email, Translation, Navigation, Alarm, Timer, App Launcher, Calculator, Facebook, Websearch, Weather, Search images.. and many many more.
You can also define your own commands with Alice and you have the opportunity to control devices which are accessible via a web interface.
Alice knows a lot and is constantly learning new things, some examples:
- Do I need Sunglasses?
- How far is it from New York to San Fransisco?
- How high is the Eiffel tower?
- How is the movie Inception?
- Do you know any good games?
- What is the stock price of Google?
- Do I have unread messages?
- Director of Inception
- Zap to CNN
- Set up a meeting on monday at 12 o'clock coffee with Megan
- How does my day look on friday?
- Play Whitney Houston - Step by step
- Show me my pictures
- How's the weather?
- Call John Smith
- Send a message to John i'm coming later
- Wake me up in half an hour
- What is 5 + 7 * 3
- How many contacts do I have?
- How many songs do I have?
- Set Timer for 20 seconds
- What's the definition of aspirin
- Translate into german hello how are you
- Start WhatsApp
- What is 5 meters in miles
- Do you know Barack Obama
- Navigate me to the next McDonald's
- Make the light on
- Show me New York on the map
- How many contacts do i have?
- Post on Facebook what's up?
- Search for pizzeria in New York
- Who is Angela Merkel?
- Mute / Silent
- Navigate to New York
- What is the capital of Germany
- How many people live in Berlin?
- How old is Rihanna?
- When is her birthday?
- Show me a picture of Michael Jackson
Requirements: Google voice search (available in android market for free)
Supported languages: German and English
The Online-TTS is powered by iSpeech®
By downloading you accept the license agreement and privacy of YourApp24.
Tags: Voice recognition, Voice Control, Speech Assistant, Sprachassistent, Butler, Sprachsteuerung, Spracherkennung, Siri for Android, Assistant, Assistent, Dreambox, Enigma2, Haushaltssteuerung, Jbmedia, Majel, Speech control.
Compared in the internet with: Apple Siri, Cortana, Google Now, Svoice, Nuance Dragon Go, AVX, Speaktoit, Alicoid, Alpha, Vlingo, Evi, Voice Actions, Voice Search, Omega, Cluzee, Maluuba, Iris, Skyvi, utter, Jeannie, EVA Intern.
Outlook is a free email app that helps you get more done from anywhere with one unified view of your email, calendar, contacts, and attachments. Outlook automatically surfaces your most important messages – across all your email accounts. Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages you want to handle later. Easily view your calendar, share available times, and schedule meetings. And attach files from your email, OneDrive, or Dropbox with just a few taps.
Outlook works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail, MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
Why use Outlook?
Manage your inbox
• Outlook automatically triages your inbox for you, surfacing your most important email. Less relevant email is placed in your “Other” inbox.
• Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages.
• Schedule emails and they will return to your inbox at a later time.
Your calendar built-in
• Switching between your email and calendar apps is a thing of the past. Outlook includes your calendar and notifies you with appointment reminders.
• Find available meeting times and share them in email or schedule a meeting.
Attachments made easy
• View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and other accounts with just a few taps.
• Send large files even if you haven’t downloaded them to your phone.
Find anything fast
• Filter your inbox to only show messages that are unread, flagged, or have attachments, with a single tap.
• Quickly find the right messages, people and files by typing just a few letters.
• Outlook shows people you communicate with most often, and lets you conveniently drill down to see all related emails, meetings and files.
Feedback or questions?
• We want your feedback to make Outlook better! Please share your comments within the app by going to Settings>Help>Contact Support. We read all feedback.
• See the answers to frequently asked questions by going to Settings>Help>FAQs.
Try our other Microsoft apps for Android tablets: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and Skype.
Take a break and get inspired with these diy, crafts toilet paper rolls, ideas!
We update it with new ideas often.
-- Features --
* View lots of diy crafts toilet paper rolls
* Share app with friends (email, facebook, twitter, MMS)
* Direct rate the app to let users to know how amazing app is :-)
* Receive notifications when new wallpapers are uploaded
* Tablet support
* Upload your photos and we will publish them! (use our email address to do it)
-- Internet Usage --
Application uses Internet connection to load images. There are a lot of them so they could not be provided with the application. After first use images will load faster.
-- Feedback --
If you have any suggested features or improvements please leave a comment, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
In case something is not working correctly please let me know, I'll be glad to fix that.
Please post comments and feedback. When posting low rating please describe what is wrong to give the possibility to fix that issue.
-- Ads --
There are ads in this app. Images for this app are stored on the Internet and this costs money.
Application is free, it does not promote paid version of this app, the only way to support future development is to include ads.
Please treat that with understanding.
Want to remove links & photos from our directory? Contact email@example.com and send us your web page and photo links.
By downloading this app you are agreeing to our terms of service which can be found at: http://lalandapps.com/terms-of-service/
- Find toilets with no restrictions, completely free and within walking distance!
- Advanced search on district and toilet facilities!
- Found a toilet not being listed? Let us know by submitting the toilet information to us via the App!
- View ratings of toilets before you decide which one to go, and submit a comment if you think it's too nasty!
- Although the app supports offline mode, it will require internet connection upon your first launch. Roaming data-charge may occur if you are a tourist using mobile internet. So it's recommended to use Wi-Fi whenever possible.
- This app only shows toilets within Hong Kong.
Google Now, Everywhere.
With Open Mic+ for Google Now, access all the commands from anywhere on your phone, while driving, or while away from your phone! Simply say "Okay Google", wave your hand, or shake your phone. Screen on, screen off Google Now will be ready to listen.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Google Now becomes more conversational as after a search just say Okay Google to start a new one. And even better get the answers to your questions while your hands are tied, or when you're on the couch, or in the car.
TOMORROW'S FEATURES TODAY
Everybody's talking about the new Touchless Controls features for the Moto X, but now any phone that is running Jelly Bean or higher can have the same experience.
Open Mic+ will run in the background and can be configured to start at boot so that it truly becomes part of the phone.
Truly automate your device by combining the endless command list of Tasker with the ease of access of Open Mic!
CHANGE YOUR HOT PHRASE
With Open Mic+ you aren’t limited to “Okay Google”. Live out your sci-fi fantasies, support your favorite team, and just feel awesome with complete control over your phone.
WHAT'S DIFFERENT IN THE DONATE VERSION
Hi, my name is Ryan Senanayake and I'm a Junior still in high school. As the amount of time I have spent on this project grows to more than 1000 hours, I need to better justify the time I spend on development. The Free version will in no way be hobbled and will continue to receive bug fixes + performance/battery improvements, but from now on, new features will be added to the Donate version. It will only cost $2 and if you are not able to spend this, by simply sharing to two social media sites, you can receive a free donate version.
Open Mic+ is in active development, a low market review doesn’t help! Please press the support button in-app.
Developer: Ryan Senanayake
Design/Graphics Assistance: Adriano Loiacono
Translators: Paulo Calvo (Legacy Spanish), David Margolin (Legacy Spanish), Christian Meyer (German), Chiko Del Maiz (French), Y. Demers (French), ASHURiCAN iDe (French), Ján Kučera (Slovak), Billy Zhu (Chinese), John Larsson (Swedish), Mohamed H. (Arabic), Adriano Loiacono (Italian), Arthur Tretuhin (Russian), Julijan Nikolic (Serbian), Mehmet Can Ekinci (Turkish), Gert-Jan Anema (Dutch), Maxim van Loo (Dutch), Soedhier Bansidhar (Dutch), Jorim Tielemans (Dutch), and Jaakko Salminen (Finnish)
Perfect mobile tool for members of Alcoholics Anonymous. Every member of AA will find this app very helpful.
• THE BIG BOOK
- Read the main 164 pages & more
- Read over 60 stories from 1st & 2nd editions
- Original forewords
- Portrait or Landscape layout for easy reading
- Morning prayer
- Night prayer
- Prayers from the steps
- Prayer of St. Francis
- The Big Book's suggestions on prayer
- Extensive gathering of promises throughout the Big Book.
- Promises on Experience, Strength and Hope
- Promises from the steps and more!
• NO Internet required
- Only stories from the 1st and 2nd editions could be included at this time.
*Big Book and Alcoholics Anonymous are registered trademarks of AA World Services.